PDA

View Full Version : Favorite Movie Quotes

Lord Azrael
01-23-2005, 10:34 AM
I don't know if this is an old thread or not, but I'm too damn lazy to go search for it.

Adams Family
Girl Scout: (approaching lemonade stand) Is this made from real lemons?
Wednesday: Yes.
Girl Scout: I only like all-natural foods and beverages, organically grown, with no preservatives. Are you sure they're real lemons?
Pugsley: Yes.
Girl Scout: I'll tell you what. I'll buy a cup if you buy a box of my delicious Girl Scout cookies. Do we have a deal?
Wednesday: Are they made from real Girl Scouts?

wliethof
01-23-2005, 10:35 AM
dude! it's on the front page. 2 topics down even.

Lord Azrael
01-23-2005, 11:15 AM
Um...no. I believe that the thread that you are referring to is the Favorite *TV* Quotes. There is a slight difference between the two threads. This thread is about favorite quotes from movies, hence the title "Favorite Movie Quotes". The other thread is for favorite quotes from television shows, which is why it is named "Favorite TV Quotes". The distinction between the two titles should be clear enough for anyone to comprehend.

And now to get back on topic...

Chasing Amy

Banky: All right, now see this? This is a four-way road, ok? And dead in the center, is a crisp, new hundred-dollar bill. Now at the end of each of these streets are four people, ok, you following?
Holden: Yeah.
Banky: Good. Over here, we have a male-affectionate, easy-to-get-along-with, non-agenda lesbian. Down here, we have a man-hating, angry as fuck, agenda-of-rage, bitter dyke. Over here we got Santa Claus, and up here the Easter Bunny. Which one of these people is going to get to the hundred-dollar bill first?
Holden: What is this supposed to prove?
Banky: No, really, this is a serious exercise. It's like an SAT question. Which one is going to get to the hundred-dollar bill first? The male-friendly lesbian, the man-hating dyke, Santa Claus, or the Easter bunny?
Holden: The man-hating dyke.
Banky: Good. Why?
Holden: I don't know.
Banky: Because the other three are (yelling) figments of your fucking imagination!

MirandaV
01-23-2005, 11:23 AM
Your posts are so.. red.

Lord Azrael
01-23-2005, 11:29 AM
*Shrugs* I like red. It's a cool color...and it makes the words easier to read than that light grey when I type out my posts.

Airplane

Elaine: There's no reason to become alarmed, and we hope you'll enjoy the rest of your flight. By the way, is there anyone on board who knows how to fly a plane?

wliethof
01-23-2005, 11:29 AM
you suck. films are shown on tv, no?

Lord Azrael
01-23-2005, 12:04 PM
I realize that. I was just pointing out that I was not repeating a thread that was already up on the front page as you said. This thread is spacifically for favorite movie quotes. The other thread is not. That is the difference.

Armageddon

Karl: Sir, I'm retired navy, I know all about classified. But one more thing. The person who finds her gets to name her right?
Dan: Yes, that's right.
Karl: I wanna name her Dottie after my wife. She's a vicious life-sucking bitch from which there is no escape.

wliethof
01-23-2005, 12:12 PM
the difference almost non-existant

Panzerfaust92
01-23-2005, 03:24 PM
Either we heal now! As a Team! Or we will die, as individuals. That's football, gentlemen, that's all it is. -Al Pacino, Any Given Sunday

Noodles is gay
01-23-2005, 03:26 PM
Just the thought of this caused me to break out into rather loud laughter during my gcse physics exam, followed by some very nasty looks:

From Austin Powers - Goldmember

Dr. Evil: "Welcome to my submarine lair; it's long, hard and full of seamen!"

ThatOneGuy123
01-23-2005, 03:32 PM
Dodgeball:

"Mrs.Natalie Put your mouth where are balls are and we'll win this"
"Is it normal for me to drink my own urine,well i do because its steril and i like the taste"

Dumb & Dumber:

"You know we once successfully combined a bulldog with a shitzu,yeah we called it a bullshit"

Terminator:

"Hasta La Vista baby"

turb0negr0
01-23-2005, 03:54 PM
Beavis and butthead do America...

Teacher-"We don't need TV to entertain us."

Butthead-"Huh Huh Huh, He said 'Anus'!"

turb0negr0
01-23-2005, 04:41 PM
I know it's immature, but it makes me laugh everytime.

JoY
01-23-2005, 04:44 PM
"You treat a disease, you win, you lose.
You treat a person I'll guarantee you'll win."

(from the movie Patch Adams with Robin Williams, directed by Tom Shadyac)

Moose
01-23-2005, 05:42 PM
[Jules, Vincent and Jimmie are drinking coffee in Jimmie's kitchen]

Jules Winnfield: Mmmm! Goddamn, Jimmie! This is some serious gourmet shit! Usually, me and Vince would be happy with some freeze-dried Taster's Choice, but he springs this serious GOURMET shit on us! What flavor is this?

Jimmie Dimmick: Knock it off, Julie.

Jules Winnfield: [pause] What?

Jimmie Dimmick: I don't need you to tell me how fucking good my coffee is, okay? I'm the one who buys it. I know how good it is. When Bonnie goes shopping she buys SHIT. Me, I buy the gourmet expensive stuff because when I drink it I wanjt to taste it. But you know what's on my mind right now? It AIN'T the coffee in my kitchen, it's the dead nigger in my garage.

Jules Winnfield: Oh, Jimmie, don't even worry about that...
Jimmie Dimmick: No, let me ask you a question. When you came pulling in here, did you see a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead Nigger Storage?"

Jules Winnfield: Jimmie, you know I ain't seen no...

Jimmie Dimmick: Did you see a sign out in front of my house that said "Dead Nigger Storage?"

Jules Winnfield: [pause] No. I didn't.

Jimmie Dimmick: You know WHY you didn't see that sign?

Jules Winnfield: Why?

Jimmie Dimmick: 'Cause it ain't there, 'cause storing dead niggers ain't my fucking business, that's why!

HornyPope
01-23-2005, 05:53 PM
The last post was also the best. Finally a good quote. But here's better.

"He must have thought it was white boy day. It aint white boy day is it?"
"Nah, man. It aint white boy day.?"

"You wanna take me out to a kung-fu movie?
"I wanna take you out to three kung-fu movies"

And of course that scene where Dennis Hopper calls Sicilians niggers, but this one is just too good to put in type.

Mr. Noodles
01-23-2005, 06:58 PM
"I'll be back!"
-The Terminator

I just love that!

GreenTerror
01-23-2005, 10:02 PM
"Yeah, I think my friend smoked some nutmeg or something!"
Idle Hands
"You'll die if you try!"
It
"Do you have a special bond with this bush?"
Harold & Kumar got to White Castle

sablock
01-23-2005, 10:20 PM
American Pie:
"MILF"

BuddyHolly
01-24-2005, 11:38 AM
There are a lot of things wich are pretty funny in Dude, Where's My Car? :D

intothevalleyofdeath
01-24-2005, 11:39 AM
anchorman quotes are the funk...

i drank a lava lamp...it wasnt lava

Panzerfaust92
01-24-2005, 11:53 AM
(Singing) Happy Birthday to You.
Happy Birthday to You.
Happy Birhday dear Jesus.
Happy Birthday to You. (End Singing)

Today is Christmas. There will be a magic show at 0930. Caplin Charlie will tell you about how the free world will conquer communism, with the aid of God, and a few Marines. God has a hard-on for Marines, because we kill everything we see! He plays his games, we play ours. To show our appreciation for so much power, we keep heaven packed with Christ's soul. God was here before the Marine Corps. So you can give your heart to Jesus. But your ass belongs to the Corps!

NIX-on-the-MAN
01-24-2005, 01:03 PM
There's so may funny quotes out there I can't just have one favorite. But I like this one form The Big Lebowski.

Walter: You can't leave it at home it's hair will falls out. The fucking dog has fucking papers, OVER THE LINE!
Smokie: What? I wasn't the over the line...
Walter: Sorry Somkie you where over ther line, I'm going to have to mark it as a zero.
Smokie: Yeah, but I wasn't over the line!
Walter: Smokie this isn't Vietnam this is bowling, there are rules!

I could go on forever with this.

arak0r
01-24-2005, 01:28 PM
see sig, many more in clint movies, and many more from shawshank redemption, like these in my aim profile

Red: I have no idea to this day what those two Italian ladies were singing about. Truth is, I don't want to know. Some things are best left unsaid. I'd like to think they were singing about something so beautiful, it can't be expressed in words, and makes your heart ache because of it. I tell you, those voices soared higher and farther than anybody in a gray place dares to dream. It was like some beautiful bird flapped into our drab little cage and made those walls dissolve away, and for the briefest of moments, every last man in Shawshank felt free.
~~
Andy Dufresne: Get busy living, or get busy dying
~~
Red: I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged. Their feathers are just too bright. And when they fly away, the part of you that knows it was a sin to lock them up DOES rejoice.

Pinocchio
01-25-2005, 03:03 AM
bar tenders in lots of movies and tv series :

"closing time, you don`t have to go home, but you can`t stay here.." :D

It always makes me smile.. It`s also part of third eye blind`s lyrics.

DirtyMagical
01-25-2005, 03:35 AM
I didn't bother reading anybody else's reply, so I might be repeating someone... but I doubt it.= P

Zoolander:
DZ: Oh well, I'm sorry you didn't get Mugatu's Derelict compaign!
Hansel: I haven't even heard of it, so I guess you can Derelict MY BALLS!
DZ: I can Derelict My own balls Thanks you very much!

DZ: They were like brothers to me! Not like real brothers, but in the way black people use it, which is more meaningfull I think.

Mallrats:
The dude from Fashionable Male: What? You got something to say?
Brody: About a million things, but i can't express myself monosyllabicly enough for you to understand them all!

Brodie: My cousin Walter jerked off in public once. True story. He was on a plane to New Mexico when all of a sudden the hydraulics went. The plane started spinning around, going out of control. So, he decides it's all over and whips it out and starts beating it right there. So, all the other passengers take a cue from him and they start whipping it out and beating like mad. So, all the passengers are beating off, plummeting to their certain doom, when all of a sudden the hydraulics kick back in and the plane rights itself. It lands safely and everyone puts their pieces or whatever, you know, away and de-board. Nobody mentions the phenomenon to anyone else.

Hicks:Well, did he cum or what?

Brodie Bruce: Jesus Christ, man! There's just some things you don't talk about in public!

... too many quotes, man... too many quotes...

Trip Boy
01-25-2005, 03:41 AM
Luke I am your father.

Goki
01-25-2005, 06:24 AM
I can't remember much really, I'll just type some I liked. :/

from Beetlejuice:
"My life is a darkroom. One big dark room." Lydia's reply to her step-mom [was that her stepmom?] who told her that she could have a darkroom in their new house.

from LOTR - ROTK:
"They all are counted as 1" or something like that Gimli said to Legolas while counting the ones they've killed. Gimli's quite jealous, haha. I like their friendship though. Very cute. <3

from umm I can't remember the name of the movie..*sigh*:
"There are still many things unexplained... UFOs.. Ghosts.. The Backstreet Boys.." or it was something similar to that.

BuddyHolly
01-25-2005, 06:39 AM
Monty Phyton: The Holy Grail

SOLDIER #1:
Halt! Who goes there?
ARTHUR:
It is I, Arthur, son of Uther Pendragon, from the castle of Camelot. King of the Britons, defeater of the Saxons, Sovereign of all England!
SOLDIER #1:
Pull the other one!
ARTHUR:
I am,... and this is my trusty servant Patsy. We have ridden the length and breadth of the land in search of knights who will join me in my court at Camelot. I must speak with your lord and master.
SOLDIER #1:
What? Ridden on a horse?
ARTHUR:
Yes!
SOLDIER #1:
You're using coconuts!
ARTHUR:
What?
SOLDIER #1:
You've got two empty halves of coconut and you're bangin' 'em together.
ARTHUR:
So? We have ridden since the snows of winter covered this land, through the kingdom of Mercia, through--
SOLDIER #1:
Where'd you get the coconuts?
ARTHUR:
We found them.
SOLDIER #1:
Found them? In Mercia? The coconut's tropical!
ARTHUR:
What do you mean?
SOLDIER #1:
Well, this is a temperate zone.
ARTHUR:
The swallow may fly south with the sun or the house martin or the plover may seek warmer climes in winter, yet these are not strangers to our land?
SOLDIER #1:
Are you suggesting coconuts migrate?
ARTHUR:
Not at all. They could be carried.
SOLDIER #1:
What? A swallow carrying a coconut?
ARTHUR:
It could grip it by the husk!
SOLDIER #1:
It's not a question of where he grips it! It's a simple question of weight ratios! A five ounce bird could not carry a one pound coconut.
ARTHUR:
Well, it doesn't matter. Will you go and tell your master that Arthur from the Court of Camelot is here?
SOLDIER #1:
Listen. In order to maintain air-speed velocity, a swallow needs to beat its wings forty-three times every second, right?
ARTHUR:
Please!
SOLDIER #1:
Am I right?
ARTHUR:
I'm not interested!
SOLDIER #2:
It could be carried by an African swallow!
SOLDIER #1:
Oh, yeah, an African swallow maybe, but not a European swallow. That's my point.
SOLDIER #2:
Oh, yeah, I agree with that.
ARTHUR:
Will you ask your master if he wants to join my court at Camelot?!
SOLDIER #1:
But then of course a-- African swallows are non-migratory.
SOLDIER #2:
Oh, yeah.
SOLDIER #1:
So, they couldn't bring a coconut back anyway.
[clop clop clop]
SOLDIER #2:
Wait a minute! Supposing two swallows carried it together?
SOLDIER #1:
No, they'd have to have it on a line.
SOLDIER #2:
Well, simple! They'd just use a strand of creeper!
SOLDIER #1:
What, held under the dorsal guiding feathers?
SOLDIER #2:
Well, why not?

Monty Phyton films are pretty much the funniest films ever mad :D