PDA

View Full Version : Archives

Al Coholic
09-24-2009, 01:05 AM
"Are what we should call women you fuck that are too old to be cougars."

I said something like this and it was deleted. Give several reasons why.

Free?
09-24-2009, 05:29 AM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/picture.php?groupid=169&pictureid=3788 (http://www.offspring.com/forums/group.php?groupid=169)

Little_Miss_1565
09-24-2009, 06:49 AM
Please provide a link to the thread, and PM a moderator next time you have a question about a moderation decision, please.

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
09-24-2009, 04:16 PM
Please provide a link to the thread, and PM a moderator next time you have a question about a moderation decision, please.

i said i approved Al Coholic's post and it got deleted too

Rag Doll
09-24-2009, 04:38 PM
As stated in the post you just quoted, private message a moderator with your concern and include a link to the topic you're talking about.

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
09-24-2009, 04:57 PM
As stated in the post you just quoted, private message a moderator with your concern and include a link to the topic you're talking about.

Why so serious? Scared to tell the truth in public?

Tijs
09-24-2009, 05:25 PM
Nothing to do with that, it's just a lot easier to deal it that way. So yeah, PM one of us please.

Hm.. three moderators replying in one thread... does that add to your conspiracy theories? :rolleyes:

Little_Miss_1565
09-25-2009, 11:12 AM
Momentarily re-opening this thread because after going back and looking at the other thread, I'm dumbfounded as to why anyone would be asking for us to "give several reasons why." By your own admission of what you said, it's wholly off topic. And given that this is the section where the administrators read and respond to issues with how the site and forum function, this is not the place for feeble attempts at humor like the above comment. Seriously, you posted something off topic and then wondered why it was removed, then posted a whole new topic to ask why?

AllIn All, it's practice for us to delete an entire off-topic series of comments. You were commenting on a post being deleted, so your comment was also deleted.

Kee-rist, people.