PDA

View Full Version : What do you guys think about Dexter's wardrobe?

dexter12296566
09-25-2009, 08:34 PM
I have heard a few different opinions on Dexter's clothes. I think, although they may be older clothes, he is cute and the torn shirt looks more punk. What is your opinion. Do you think he should stick with his current wardrobe or go shopping on his time off?

yellow
09-25-2009, 09:09 PM
1st if dex is going shopping, then he needs to take me with me him!!!
but to answer the question asked; i personallly like the way dex dress's - on stage off stage - infront of the camara & off camara!!!
it reallt doesnt matter what he wears- he will be sexy!!!

dexter12296566
09-25-2009, 09:10 PM
1st if dex is going shopping, then he needs to take me with me him!!!
but to answer the question asked; i personallly like the way dex dress's - on stage off stage - infront of the camara & off camara!!!
it reallt doesnt matter what he wears- he will be sexy!!!

My thoughts exactly. I love him!

Skinny
09-25-2009, 09:53 PM
You're taking obsessive to a whole new level.

KHWHD
09-25-2009, 10:11 PM
In my opinion - who gives a fuck. It doesn't make him any different of a person/singer. Threads like this are just as bad as the "hair" threads. Jezus. :rolleyes:

Skinny
09-25-2009, 10:20 PM
I'm just waiting for dexternumbers to make a follow-up thread that includes a suggested shopping list for Dexter's new wardrobe. :p

/thread

Tijs
09-25-2009, 11:28 PM
who gives a fuck.Obviously anyone who decides to reply in this thread should have this thought as a general message in his/her post. Who cares, what he wears doesn't change the music.

But one thing I've noticed is that at one point (http://musicremedy.com/webfiles/artists/TheOffspring/TheOffspring-03-big.jpg) he started to look a lot like me. He suddenly had the same shoes, same type of jeans and almost exactly the same jacket. It was as if they changed my face with his face, the rest was almost identical.

But okay, who gives a fuck.

-L-
09-26-2009, 02:26 AM
Obviously anyone who decides to reply in this thread should have this thought as a general message in his/her post. Who cares, what he wears doesn't change the music.

But one thing I've noticed is that at one point (http://musicremedy.com/webfiles/artists/TheOffspring/TheOffspring-03-big.jpg) he started to look a lot like me. He suddenly had the same shoes, same type of jeans and almost exactly the same jacket. It was as if they changed my face with his face, the rest was almost identical.

I bet he simply stole your style!

Harleyquiiinn
09-26-2009, 02:41 AM
Tijs, you are an example of perfection to all of us. I should tell you, now that I saw these emo pictures of you in the Album thread, I adopted a new style :cool:

And now... I'm trying to find something to say to not be completely off topic...

Yeah, but he could be dressed exactly like this Green Day band... full of make up and all...

http://www.assas.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/ptitcode.gif

RonWelty
09-26-2009, 05:35 AM
I have heard a few different opinions on Dexter's clothes. I think, although they may be older clothes, he is cute and the torn shirt looks more punk. What is your opinion. Do you think he should stick with his current wardrobe or go shopping on his time off?

I never saw his wardrobe so I cannot give you a true review...but if he invites me someday, don't worry, I will evaluate it for you.

dexter12296566
09-26-2009, 07:34 AM
I'm just waiting for dexternumbers to make a follow-up thread that includes a suggested shopping list for Dexter's new wardrobe. :p

/thread

no i like the clothes he has and btw i know i am obsessive. my mom made me get mentally evaluated because of it.

KHWHD
09-26-2009, 07:40 AM
no i like the clothes he has and btw i know i am obsessive. my mom made me get mentally evaluated because of it.

And she didn't have you commited? She isn't a bit worried for you? :confused:

dexter12296566
09-26-2009, 07:42 AM
And she didn't have you commited? She isn't a bit worried for you? :confused:

actually i was put in the hospital for a week. I was 12 then. now she just ignores me.

Rutegard
09-26-2009, 10:55 AM

i wonder wut was the result...

m.offspring.r
09-26-2009, 10:59 AM

I agree with your mother

Krojd
09-26-2009, 12:41 PM
Talk about Dexter's clothes?! Am i still on The Offspring forum?

zsk
09-26-2009, 12:53 PM
Obviously anyone who decides to reply in this thread should have this thought as a general message in his/her post. Who cares, what he wears doesn't change the music.

that was exactly what i thought as i opende this thread :rolleyes:
i hate these "discuss-the-bandmembers-look" threads
it doesn't matter how they look or what they wear

Tomasisko
09-26-2009, 01:32 PM
Talk about Dexter's clothes?! Am i still on The Offspring forum?

yes, you are :p

dexter12296566
09-26-2009, 05:16 PM
i wonder wut was the result...

They discovered I have autism and OCD and that is why I act the way I do. By the way, you are defeating the purpose of this thread. I wanted to know you guys' opinions on Dexter's wardrobe.

BKDH_1984
09-27-2009, 02:24 AM

Cassidy, does it really matter what dexter wears and shit? I mean don't get me wrong, I fucking love whatever he wears because he makes anti-fashion statements! He is way more punk than me lol. We're not trendy assholes! But i do have to agreed with ya on the torn t-shirts though. Holland shouldn't waste punk rock $$$$ on nice rags. He still looks attractive no matter what he pleases to wear or not.

dav0147
09-27-2009, 05:26 AM
Tijs, you are an example of perfection to all of us. I should tell you, now that I saw these emo pictures of you in the Album thread, I adopted a new style :cool:

And now... I'm trying to find something to say to not be completely off topic...

Yeah, but he could be dressed exactly like this Green Day band... full of make up and all...

http://www.assas.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/ptitcode.gif
The offspring wearing make up and eye shadow would be a scary thought lol
Imagine they went for a KISS style:eek:

Llamas
09-27-2009, 08:07 AM
I think Dexter wears too many clothes. Less is more. He definitely needs to acquire some chaps into his wardrobe:

http://www.culturebully.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/David%20Lee%20Roth%20Assless%20Chaps.jpg

KHWHD
09-27-2009, 08:20 AM
I think Dexter wears too many clothes. Less is more. He definitely needs to acquire some chaps into his wardrobe:

http://www.culturebully.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/01/David%20Lee%20Roth%20Assless%20Chaps.jpg

I see a red X.

Harleyquiiinn
09-27-2009, 08:58 AM
The offspring wearing make up and eye shadow would be a scary thought lol
Imagine they went for a KISS style:eek:

I said that in a reference to another wardrobe/make up thread in Other Bands.

But I LOVE that idea. Can someone photoshop the Offspring in KISS style ? :D