PDA

View Full Version : Procrastinate Here

wheelchairman
01-23-2005, 11:59 AM
Ugh, this is a thread for all procrastinators. This being Sunday night, it shouldn't shock anyone no?

I have two write a two-page English essay, one page Financial Management essay on managerial styles, read some Spanish, and probably should get started on an IT assignment. Cock.

So let's commisserate.

wheelchairman
01-23-2005, 12:04 PM
Now I'm going to go make myself some tea. Why? Because tea is my battery, I can't be expected to work well without it.

What a load of crap, this is just another way to put off work. *oh well* *goes off to make some tea.*

Tired_Of_You
01-23-2005, 12:08 PM
I have around 10 pages of maths homeworks to do and I still didn't begin. It's been a week I'm supposed to do them. I have to study too. I'll probably do that tonight...probably. I always do everything at the last minute anyway.

Izie
01-23-2005, 12:08 PM
I have an exam tomorrow.

It's philosophy, and I really do like and know philosophy, but the fact that I have to do an exam in Dutch, with a lot of strange words makes me nervous.

Plus, i'm not sure I know this well enough. I can talk about any sort of crap if you ask me, but I'm not sure if I exactly remember everything I need to remember.

My mother would say this is the phase of studying where you think you don't know anything. Well it's true. I'm bloody freaked out.

I should study. And work on the questions we have. I should. But I'm so nervous.

*tears hair out*

This is going into LJ :/

wheelchairman
01-23-2005, 12:23 PM
Yeah mine will go into LJ too probably. As another form of procrastination! bejaysus. okay. I'm gonna start working now. If I come back before I finish I want all of you to send me hate rays....more so.

Izie
01-23-2005, 12:24 PM
Mine did. I just copy/pasted it.

But now I'm talking to my mom on MSN. Don't I rule at this?

acgc2002
01-23-2005, 12:31 PM
I am on vacation. :)

*Begs not to envy her*. My good time will end in 2 weeks, so, just donīt feel bad because I am on vacation now.

Noodles is gay
01-23-2005, 12:38 PM
Physics test first thing tomorrow morning.

Have to read book 6 of Herodotus' Histories for classics on tuesday, haven't started it yet.

Must re-look at past participles in Greek because i suck at them and have a test on tuesday.

Well it's sunday night - i guess i'll do it all tomorrow and stay on the 'net' for now. :cool:

nitropenguin!
01-23-2005, 01:00 PM
My difficult, frustrating chapter was last week. This week will be pretty calm except for this proposal drawing I have to do. Oh why did I have to pick 2 art classes? I have no idea when it's due... probably tomorrow =s Damn.

Betty
01-23-2005, 01:27 PM
Wow, this is totally the thread for me!

I have the longest list of work to do and it's overwhelming cause everything takes longer than expected. Three lab reports to finish, a couple pre-lab reports to do, a tour journal thing to prepare, various problem sets to work on and just generally keeping up with the material.

Back to work!

wheelchairman
01-23-2005, 01:32 PM
I'm finished! I'm free and it feels so good. English and Financial Management are the easiest glasses to bullshit. Now I just got to read 7 pages of marketing theory, and do some stuff with Spanish verbs (I can do spanish verbs during marketing tomorrow). So I'm free. and it feels so good. I think I'll revive this thread next week.

Noodles is gay
01-23-2005, 01:34 PM
I'm finished! I'm free and it feels so good. English and Financial Management are the easiest glasses to bullshit. Now I just got to read 7 pages of marketing theory, and do some stuff with Spanish verbs (I can do spanish verbs during marketing tomorrow). So I'm free. and it feels so good. I think I'll revive this thread next week.

You do business studies?

I have a test on exchange rates and motivation in it on tuesday. :(

Talman
01-23-2005, 01:44 PM
You do business studies?

I have a test on exchange rates and motivation in it on tuesday. :(

I done business mangement for one day. I fell asleep the first time i went. No idea how people could find it interesting. But saying that, it's probably a different course i was doing.
________
NEW JERSEY MARIJUANA DISPENSARY (http://newjersey.dispensaries.org/)

Noodles is gay
01-23-2005, 01:47 PM
I done business mangement for one day. I fell asleep the first time i went. No idea how people could find it interesting. But saying that, it's probably a different course i was doing.

I don't find it interesting! I find it deadly boring and only do it as an alternative to biology! :eek:

I like classics - classics rocks, all other subjects are rubbish :D

Vicky
01-23-2005, 01:49 PM
i procrastinated from cleaning my room all day... again... i did get around to taking down my cups and plates this week, though

bd007h
01-23-2005, 01:54 PM
I can write a review for concerts I go to for extra credit for band, but I'm too lazy. My mom keeps nagging on me to do one.

JoY
01-23-2005, 01:54 PM
my kind of thread & you know it. *smiles & curses at the same time*

* I still have to finish my project. my 25 pages-project. I've got about 11 pages as of yet & it has to be finished wednesday morning, so I've only got two days to finish the rest. two whole days. & as I'm fealing real crappy from the antibiotics, I don't have tons of inspiration, so to say.

* I have a dept at my sorority-section of over 390 euros. I still have to pay this off & it must be done before the tenth of Februari.

* I still need to pay for my ski-vacation in March before the first of Februari, or I can't go. this is about 340 euros.

* I STILL need to pick up my student card for public transportation, that I should've picked up in December, so I can travel with 40% discount in weekends & for free during the weeks.

* I STILL need to register myself for my exam at the 4th of Februari in less than one week.

* I need to assemble, arrange & buy a new wardrobe for the gypsy-band. soon.

* I also need to practice new songs for the gypsy-band, so I can teach them to the others.

* this all needs to happen SOON, because there are concerts coming up, that I also have to arrange.

* the invitations (330) for the reunion of my sorority-section still aren't finished & the reunion is at the 26th of Februari. plus a LOT more for this reunion needs to be arranged.

& the list is even longer. just can't think of the rest right now.
at this point I'm sending others out to buy me cigarettes, because I'm so stressed out I need them more than ever now & don't have the time to buy them. I'm eating sandwitches for dinner, forget to eat breakfast & lunch, simply because I don't have the time to eat, or to think about eating.

wheelchairman
01-23-2005, 01:58 PM
Yes I got business studies, Business French, Business English, Financial Management and Marketing. There is nothing interesting about it, at all, but it's a piece of cake.

ah Joy I understand your monetary problems, I am buying a guitar in a week, (effectively 1― times my monthly income) plus I know have to pay 340 kr. to the library (that's if they don't find a cd, which they won't, if they do it is only 90), and I just payed 3400 kr. for my trip to france (second payment), and I also need to save money for living in France and travelling to Paris. I honestly am not sure how I'm going to last.

JoY
01-23-2005, 02:11 PM
I hate money-problems, because well... money is never a fun subject. even if you have it, I believe it's the most annoying, irritating, silly subject to run a conversation on. & because I find this subject to be such a pain in the butt, I didn't want to discuss it with my parents, who promised me to pay a couple of things for me. now I'm forced to nag about it, though, because now I really need them to pay what they said they'd pay & then I'll pay the rest &&&&.... pffffft.

JoY
01-23-2005, 02:12 PM
& you need to check the +/- topic. ;)

ElHalet
01-23-2005, 02:16 PM
Eh... let's see...

Do a page of math...
Create a project board about Stonehenge (how exciting!)
Take notes from a chapter in World History (I'm one of those people who freak out and write everything down so yeah.)
Memorize a dialogue for Spanish and Spanish worksheet.

I have most of that done because I'm awesome. But I'm tired as hell and my mom isn't making it much better by telling me my project board looks like a 1st grader did it. XD

turb0negr0
01-23-2005, 02:17 PM
Something is screwed up with my bass/amp.
It Won't play through my amp.This sucks because
I'm broke and I want to play. :mad:

I hope it's my chord since that's easy to replace.
But my bass was about $800 and my amp was like $400
And to replace my chord it'll only be about $15

wheelchairman
01-23-2005, 02:20 PM
& you need to check the +/- topic. ;)
checked and checked.

Pinocchio
01-23-2005, 02:24 PM
well I should rob a bank to pay all the bills and
get a job for the spring and summer..
also : moving to another city cos the university ain`t moving here.. but I guess I`ll do that later..

Panzerfaust92
01-23-2005, 02:27 PM
Life is sweet for me now. I have no academic responsibilities until next week, when I'm back in Iowa.

lousyskater
01-23-2005, 02:55 PM
i need to do my math homework which is due tomorrow.

i need to clean my dorm as dorm checks are tomorrow, but i'm too lazy to do it.

Izie
01-24-2005, 12:12 PM
Reviving this topic as I need to study, yet instead I watched The Swan. The pageant of The Swan. :|

You can guess how lazy I am.

phoenix
01-24-2005, 12:31 PM
Ugh, this is a thread for all procrastinators. This being Sunday night, it shouldn't shock anyone no?

I have two write a two-page English essay, one page Financial Management essay on managerial styles, read some Spanish, and probably should get started on an IT assignment. Cock.

So let's commisserate.

im so happy for you

wheelchairman
01-24-2005, 02:11 PM
I have to read 30 pages for tomorrow. But I know that as soon as I begin, I'll fall asleep. Very terrible, this predicament. Luckily it's about something interesting, the Algerian revolution.

Offspring Pyro
01-24-2005, 03:17 PM
i hate homework. I should probably get started but i never do untill late

JoY
01-25-2005, 08:06 AM
5 pages of my project to go.
my ski-vacation has been taken care off.

& that's about all I've done of my major list.

the_GoDdEsS
01-25-2005, 12:35 PM
Oh, my little lurvely share.

I need to write my diploma work. Real soon. I have 14 pages only. I need at least 60. In German! I need more books from the library. And I still need to do a research for it and I don't feel like going to schools.

And then I should have validated my data at the bank last year in November. It's January 25 today. You can guess I still haven't done it. :/

wheelchairman
01-25-2005, 01:03 PM
Oh, my little lurvely share.

I need to write my diploma work. Real soon. I have 14 pages only. I need at least 60. In German! I need more books from the library. And I still need to do a research for it and I don't feel like going to schools.

And then I should have validated my data at the bank last year in November. It's January 25 today. You can guess I still haven't done it. :/
Is that the German 'Diplomarbeit'? I think the translation for it is something like Masters or something like that.

the_GoDdEsS
01-25-2005, 01:17 PM
Yup, Diplomarbeit. I never figured out the translation. One American guy says we can say diploma work. So that's what I call it although it doesn't sound that good.
So thanks. =)

SkunkIt
02-02-2005, 10:28 PM
I refuse to do my book project that was due 3 days ago. I don't have time, and I have too much homework. I will do it tommorow.

Sunny
02-02-2005, 10:42 PM
i have to:

do 90 pages of reading for tomorrow
come up with a rough draft of a booklet
prepare a poster for print
scan in stuff, make icons, print them out, put grommets through them
take pictures for my photography class assignment - photo diary
cut up and rearrange illustrations for my client (ack)

instead, i'm entertaining myself by looking for antique chinese tables on ebay, talking to my boyfriend about what kind of pillows we want around our hookah table, and bitching at people on livejournal.

yeah. :/

SkunkIt
02-02-2005, 10:50 PM
I haven't even read my book yet. I was supposed to read it like a month ago.