PDA

View Full Version : Kanye

Apathy
09-29-2009, 11:31 AM
I seem to remember a lot of people liking Mr West quite a few years ago. Back then I was too full of myself to think that other genres could be good. Now that I'm a little older and a little wiser I'm starting to enjoy him.

Can I get a consensus among the fans of which album is the best? I haven't heard anything off his first two cd's but I seem to remember 1979 (does he still post here?) and Ricky and possibly others liking him a lot.

Ps i dont want to hear about your stupid gay fish jokes or ilikeyouimmaletyoufinishbut _______

Nineteen Seventy Nine
12-07-2010, 12:47 AM
My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy!

But really, his 5 albums are all different enough to where everyone probably has their own unique favorite. Although I do think Dark Fantasy is good enough to where everyone has their own unique second favorite.

Haha, I'm so glad I found this. I don't really post here anymore, but I don't think I'll ever stop checking in every once in a while.

Apathy
12-07-2010, 01:15 AM
It's especially funny because this is from 2009 with no replies and yet there's a brand spankin' new kanye thread about that very album a few threads down.

But I see why you wanted to post in mine. Being that it's me and all. Miss you bud.

edit: also I just creeped you on facebook and your girlfriend and I have a mutual friend. (just some random girl I met that I go to college with).

Weeeeeird shit dude.

Retard
12-07-2010, 09:59 AM
I really Like Graduation. its the only other one i have.... I plan on getting the first three eventually. I've heard 808s is not worth picking up at all. not even worth downloading i've heard. oh well.

Autonomist
12-07-2010, 10:24 AM
Late Registration hands down James Brown.