PDA

View Full Version : Pour Habit

Lizilla
10-03-2009, 05:31 AM
I dont know if there is already a thread on them but I've gone back a few pages and havent found one - apologies if there is.

Amazing band...think they got signed to Fat Wreck in May 2009 and they just finished a tour here in Oz with NOFX and Bad Religion. They pretty much shat all over Bad Religion, was really blown away by them.

They've been described as sounding a little bit like earlier Offspring which I can certainly hear!

If you get the chance, defs check them out - my partner wasnt too impressed by their album when I got them but when he saw them last night was totally blown away. Fantastic to see new bands like this coming out!

Outerspaceman21
10-03-2009, 10:38 AM
Yeah, I found their myspace a few months before they signed to Fat. Pretty solid shit. They are playing the local venue with Strung Out and SET IT OFF. It will be one of the most epic shows ever.

jacknife737
10-03-2009, 05:22 PM
I've been meaning to pick up their fat wreck album for a while, but for some odd reason, interpunk doesn't seem to have any in stock.

They've got a huge 90s punk vibe about them; kind of like the offspring meets early afi.

Lizilla
10-06-2009, 06:53 AM
Apparantly recording new studio album...so hopefully they stick to their "roots" although they were saying that they had so many influences on their EP that they were unsure what they were.

Still an amazing band, highly underrated.

bighead384
11-09-2011, 08:21 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PE0H4L0yCcg

New stuff is cool.