PDA

View Full Version : No Control Against The Suffering

RODNEYMULLEN
10-12-2009, 03:07 PM
The 3 best albums ever Suffer, No Control, and Against The Grain. In my opinion only these 3 albums have the true Bad Religion sound. This started out as a playlist but it's worthy enough to be an album so i equalized all the audio levels and made like a best of for those 3 albums for the Bad Religion fans on this forum. Also i only used audio from the reissued editions. Not a bad title, eh?

No Control Against The Suffering - 320k Mp3 (http://www.mediafire.com/?julnylyjb34)

1. You Are (The Government)
2. Anesthesia
3. Sanity
4. Misery and Famine
5. Big Bang
6. 100 More Fools
7. Entropy
8. You
9. 21st Century (Digital Boy)
10. Change Of Ideas
11. Suffer
12. Unacceptable
13. The World Won't Stop
14. Turn on the Light
15. Give You Nothing
16. I Want To Conquer the World
17. Flat Earth Society
18. Progress
19. Modern Man
20. No Control
21. Do What You Want
22. The Positive Aspect of Negative Thinking

Edit: Anyone who's good at photoshop feel free to make an album cover, that would be cool.

Ninty Man
10-12-2009, 05:47 PM
The 3 best albums ever Suffer, No Control, and Against The Grain. In my opinion only these 3 albums have the true Bad Religion sound. This started out as a playlist but it's worthy enough to be an album so i equalized all the audio levels and made like a best of for those 3 albums for the Bad Religion fans on this forum. Also i only used audio from the reissued editions. Not a bad title, eh?

No Control Against The Suffering - 320k Mp3 (http://www.mediafire.com/?julnylyjb34)

1. You Are (The Government)
2. Anesthesia
3. Sanity
4. Misery and Famine
5. Big Bang
6. 100 More Fools
7. Entropy
8. You
9. 21st Century (Digital Boy)
10. Change Of Ideas
11. Suffer
12. Unacceptable
13. The World Won't Stop
14. Turn on the Light
15. Give You Nothing
16. I Want To Conquer the World
17. Flat Earth Society
18. Progress
19. Modern Man
20. No Control
21. Do What You Want
22. The Positive Aspect of Negative Thinking

Edit: Anyone who's good at photoshop feel free to make an album cover, that would be cool.

Is 1000 more fools
Progress, change of ideas and the world won't stop are among the ones I really REALLY dislike of no control.
Suffer is overrated
The true bad religion sound is since against the grain, maybe New America is poppy, and the disastrous recipe for hate are exceptions, but all the albums except those two have the Bad Religion sound.
I tought about Rise against with your title

RODNEYMULLEN
10-12-2009, 06:06 PM
Is 1000 more fools
Progress, change of ideas and the world won't stop are among the ones I really REALLY dislike of no control.
Suffer is overrated
The true bad religion sound is since against the grain, maybe New America is poppy, and the disastrous recipe for hate are exceptions, but all the albums except those two have the Bad Religion sound.
I tought about Rise against with your title

Well I love all the bad religion albums (especially recipe for hate which was not disastrous at all) but i just like those 3 the most. The only albums I like a lot less than the rest are into the unknown, no substance, and the new america. Other than that they're all great. But the true bad religion sound is suffer, no control, and against the grain. Any die hard bad religion fan will agree with me on that.

Ninty Man
10-13-2009, 08:22 PM
Well I love all the bad religion albums (especially recipe for hate which was not disastrous at all) but i just like those 3 the most. The only albums I like a lot less than the rest are into the unknown, no substance, and the new america. Other than that they're all great. But the true bad religion sound is suffer, no control, and against the grain. Any die hard bad religion fan will agree with me on that.

I think is disastrous, for being full of lame songs...

The hardcore fans- AKA CLOSE MINDED- mean nothing to me, I think New America and No substance are great

dff_punk
10-14-2009, 04:35 AM
I never thought that you'd be able to define the "true Bad Religion sound"... I think the band defines it itself. And imho, on every album there is at least a few tracks that can be classified globally as "classic BR songs"... :p

Ninty Man
10-14-2009, 10:32 AM
I never thought that you'd be able to define the "true Bad Religion sound"... I think the band defines it itself. And imho, on every album there is at least a few tracks that can be classified globally as "classic BR songs"... :p
-
except in into the unknown -lolz -

dff_punk
10-14-2009, 11:33 AM
Haha, yeah, totally forgot about Into The Unknown.

jacknife737
10-14-2009, 11:56 AM
I think it's best if we all try and forget Into the Unknown.

ThunderPX
10-14-2009, 02:54 PM
I think Bad Religion has forgotten about Into the Unknown.

(I kinda liked it though)

cool 2 hate 681
10-14-2009, 05:06 PM
i really like into the unkown if greg graffin does a 3rd solo album it should be a sequel to into the unknown

dff_punk
10-15-2009, 06:21 PM
Rodney, I really like the volume/remastering in those files.. could you upload all these albums as well?

ThunderPX
10-16-2009, 02:14 PM
So you remastered the remastered editions? :P

Personally I prefer the original versions of Suffer and No Control. I don't think I've compared Against the Grain's versions much.

Outerspaceman21
10-19-2009, 06:17 AM
This is a tough one. I, personally, would with No Control just because "I Want To Conquer the World" is one of my all time favorite songs.

RODNEYMULLEN
10-20-2009, 09:17 PM
Rodney, I really like the volume/remastering in those files.. could you upload all these albums as well?

http://www.mediafire.com/?gq3nojnldwg
http://www.mediafire.com/?mwriryzyzyw
http://www.mediafire.com/?u3jmwqxzlzj

dff_punk
10-22-2009, 09:18 AM
Thank you very much! :)