PDA

View Full Version : The Clash of The Stupid's who will win?!

shatskater
01-23-2005, 08:37 PM
Ken Jennings here is a funny guy. He is pretty hilarious, maybe thats because he is just like me in the sense that he talks about the most stupidest things ever. But sence i am the oracle....i see that he is trying to beat me in an eventful amount of stupidity. so in these peoples opinions.....who is the most anoyying between me and Ken Jennings. I am the oracle i forsee the answer but to keep the sway of the final amount from swaying i cannot say who will win. let the contest begin!

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-23-2005, 08:44 PM
Why does "Stupids" have an apostrophe?

And who is this Jennings person?

UgLy_eLf
01-23-2005, 08:45 PM
You post a lot of polls dont you...

- This has been done many times, and has been proven to be a failure, you're just making an ass of yourself.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-23-2005, 08:46 PM
The elf speaks wise words. Her words are sharp, and her ears are pointy.

Hail.

shatskater
01-23-2005, 08:46 PM
You post a lot of polls dont you...

- This has been done many times, and has been proven to be a failure, you're just making an ass of yourself.

so therefore i am an ass. and yess i do make lots of polls.

meaning_of_life
01-23-2005, 08:47 PM
you came up with the idea it would be "cool" for an internet gang, so my vote goes to you.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-23-2005, 08:47 PM
Don't diss, man, or your ISP's in for an e-world of hurt.

shatskater
01-23-2005, 08:48 PM
The elf speaks wise words. Her words are sharp, and her ears are pointy.

Hail.

and her face is ugly.
all hail the ugly one.

UgLy_eLf
01-23-2005, 08:49 PM
Yes, ugly. Atleast I'm not in denial Shat.....

meaning_of_life
01-23-2005, 08:50 PM
god dammit, there used to be a time when you could go into any chatroom or forum and not get e-bashed. oh how i long for those days.. *sigh*
btw, i didnt vote at all. i only vote in half decent polls.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-23-2005, 08:50 PM
As a house rule, only those who post pictures of themselves in their avatar have the right to say anything about other people's looks. Because at least they have the guts to throw themselves open to retort.

Therefore.. you, shat, are void.

shatskater
01-23-2005, 08:52 PM
im not in denial, i am modest.

meaning_of_life
01-23-2005, 08:52 PM
yep. weve all shown our faces, why dont you? or are you hideously deformed?

shatskater
01-23-2005, 08:55 PM
As a house rule, only those who post pictures of themselves in their avatar have the right to say anything about other people's looks. Because at least they have the guts to throw themselves open to retort.

Therefore.. you, shat, are void.

its not that i wont. its that i cant post a picture. so therfore we agree to disagree.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-23-2005, 08:56 PM
So, in other words, you have 3 eyes or something.

UgLy_eLf
01-23-2005, 08:58 PM
Hahaha
I love runaway threads.

shatskater
01-23-2005, 08:58 PM
5 to be exact....lol. actually my dad wont let me download the picture thing.....or anything else for that matter on the computer.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-23-2005, 09:00 PM
Either way, you're still void.

shatskater
01-23-2005, 09:04 PM
maybe i am, or maybe not, but unlike ugly elf....i am not ugly.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-23-2005, 09:05 PM
Yes you are. You big ugly deformed Dwarf with monster sideburns.

And warts. Yeeeah. Lots and lots of warts.

Dwarfy Warty Man.

shatskater
01-23-2005, 09:07 PM
i concure. ugly elf does fit that description.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-23-2005, 09:10 PM
Say that again, Dwarfy. Your sideburns got in the way.

shatskater
01-23-2005, 09:13 PM
you do fit that description, i was being to hasty on ugly elf. however i am more of a short, elfish, dwarfish, skater, bass-playing carefree person.

meaning_of_life
01-23-2005, 09:17 PM
well until i see pictures, your ugly in my mind. and dont blame your poor father that you cant get a picture up.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-23-2005, 09:19 PM
I'm guessing his father must never leave the house, then.

UgLy_eLf
01-23-2005, 09:25 PM
You're such a fag, you fit every description of the skater punk poseurs that listen to Good Charlotte, dur I skate, dur I play guitar, dur you probably suck at all of the above and more, and you may continue to insult my face as much as you like, as it does not bother me. I've accepted my physical appearance and don't need to rely on it to get me anywhere, in the sack or elsewhere, you however better hope your face stays as nice as you claim it is now, because who in their right mind would date a moron like you?

UgLy_eLf
01-23-2005, 09:27 PM
You're a pussy too, "Im scared of daddy boo hoo" how old are you now 17? Stop acting like an 11 yr old.

Ken Jennings
01-23-2005, 09:39 PM
I voted for myself.

shatskater
01-24-2005, 07:55 AM
actually smart ass my dad works for the government. so yes he does leave the house but he doesnt want anybody to download anything on here, because of viruses and maybe crashing the computer. i am sry u fail to believe me thats the truth tho. but dont worry soon i will post a picture if i can get that picture thing downloaded.

and as for u ugly elf. if i cannot belittle your physical appearence because i have never seen u truthfully or havent posted my own pictures. then u cannot belittle me either. i very well may be a beginner at the bass, but i do not suck at skateing and therefore you have affended me.

and wats more is that YOU accuse ME of being a poser. oh god i hope you are struck down today. i do not listen to good charlotte sorry to disappoint you.

see i listen to:
The Offspring
The Ramones
The Sex Pistols
The Misfits
The Clash
The Casualties
The Exploited
The Dead Kennedys
Rancid
Crass
Smiley Kids
Bad Religion
Ashlee Simpson (WOOT WOOT!!)
Flogging Molly
Fear
Lars Fredrickson & The Bastards

so sorry i dont like your favorite bands, but simple plan is just not for me.

UgLy_eLf
01-24-2005, 04:11 PM
I love what you've done with my picture, and what a fucking pitiful attempt to redeem yourself. It was my INTENT to offend you, I can say whatever I want despite your moronic reasoning for why I shouldnt; I havent seen you so I cant judge you? Once again, I can say whatever I like.

Your dad is an idiot, then again what government official isnt? There are Anti Virus', Anti Spyware/Adware programs everywhere. You just need an excuse.

PS: Those bands suck, you fucking poser.

shatskater
01-24-2005, 04:42 PM
I love what you've done with my picture, and what a fucking pitiful attempt to redeem yourself. It was my INTENT to offend you, I can say whatever I want despite your moronic reasoning for why I shouldnt; I havent seen you so I cant judge you? Once again, I can say whatever I like.

Your dad is an idiot, then again what government official isnt? There are Anti Virus', Anti Spyware/Adware programs everywhere. You just need an excuse.

PS: Those bands suck, you fucking poser.

I now really hope that you burn a slow and pitiful death. I know you where trying to offend me. NO SHIT!! And I agree, most government officials are stupid, very stupid! No in that case I can say whatever I want, I mean I could anyway its not like your pointless attempts to stop could actually do it. and we do have adware on our computer. but thats my dad, im sorry his decision doesnt please yo because I no ur just creaming in ur pants to see me. those bands do not suck, i am no longer affended by what you are saying. i no i am not a poser, so ur inability to understand that is quiet alright because i no you dont understand.

GBH2
01-24-2005, 04:46 PM
these options suck. where's americana?

Linda
01-24-2005, 06:10 PM
*chuckles and winks at Ugly Elf*

UgLy_eLf
01-24-2005, 06:59 PM
Shatskater can't spell, HAH-HAH.

Linda
01-24-2005, 07:12 PM
I know! He's no longer affended! LMAO

Jack the Tripper
01-24-2005, 07:54 PM
Ken Jennings is cool. He's fucking hilarious.

ThatOneGuy123
01-24-2005, 09:06 PM
I cant vote...you both are equal to me ken is like my son jk I dunno i know alot of people but i dont know you much so i cant say your annoying to me

shatskater
01-25-2005, 07:44 AM
Shatskater can't spell, HAH-HAH.

And from your name I see you don't understand punctuation correctly.

Linda
01-25-2005, 01:15 PM
What does punctuation have to do with her name?

JohnnyNemesis
01-25-2005, 01:20 PM
Ken Jennings here is a funny guy.

Untrue. SO untrue.

UgLy_eLf
01-25-2005, 03:26 PM
I have always put an underscore between UgLy and eLf, its part of my signature you ass. Same with the capitals and lowecase's.

Ken Jennings
02-17-2005, 10:08 PM
Untrue. SO untrue.

You know I am.