PDA

View Full Version : they missed nc again

lost_nvrfound
01-23-2005, 08:25 PM
they haven't performed in north carolina since ixnay came out... i feel abandoned... arghh... i know i'm not the only 1... the offspring is my favorite band and has been my favorite band since '98... and i still haven't seen them in concert... maybe on the warped tour... or hopefully on their next album tour they'll come to NORTH CAROLINA... i could go see them... i feel for you, russian dude...

PS i hav no license so i can't drive out-of-state to see them either...

Tired_Of_You
01-24-2005, 11:56 AM
Pray and your wish might be granted

BaDhAbIt
01-24-2005, 02:36 PM
OFFSPRING IF YOU ARE READING THIS YOU HAVE TO COME TO ALLTEL ARENA IN LITTLE ROCK YOU ALL HAVE NEVER PLAYED IN LITTLE ROCK IT WOULD BE AWESOME

yea, i know that was futile

Trip Boy
01-25-2005, 01:22 AM
Why don't you cry about it!

Talman
01-25-2005, 09:50 AM
they haven't performed in north carolina since ixnay came out... i feel abandoned... arghh... i know i'm not the only 1... the offspring is my favorite band and has been my favorite band since '98... and i still haven't seen them in concert... maybe on the warped tour... or hopefully on their next album tour they'll come to NORTH CAROLINA... i could go see them... i feel for you, russian dude...

PS i hav no license so i can't drive out-of-state to see them either...

Scotland may be tiny compare to the big ol' US, but at least i could go see any band, in any venue, in any part of the country, because the most i'd need to travel for is 4 hours tops. :D
________
Video Review (http://videoreviews.org)

lost_nvrfound
01-26-2005, 05:28 PM
Scotland may be tiny compare to the big ol' US, but at least i could go see any band, in any venue, in any part of the country, because the most i'd need to travel for is 4 hours tops. :D

don't rub it in...

lost_nvrfound
01-26-2005, 05:30 PM
Pray and your wish might be granted

i can't really pray cuz i hav a thing against organized religion