PDA

View Full Version : Come to Ireland

Irish-Rover
10-31-2009, 07:08 PM
The Offspring are doing or already have done a tour of england in my brothers rock magazine and there were no dates for ireland? I only have loved the Offspring for about 3/4 of th year after the music channel went and we got something called "vault" and then i found out what band sang "pretty fly(for a white guy)" but then i heard hammerhead and really got to like them but is there any tours coming?

allanb49
04-30-2012, 01:00 AM
Bumping,

As mentioned above you've done "European Tours" almost every year in some form or another,

We've had a greatest hits tour and rise and fall tour but you haven't bothered to come to Ireland since Splinter,

I doubt again very highly that you'll come over this time but if enough people make there voices heard maybe you'll know that you do have a strong following over here.

In recent years we've had

- Green Day
- Flogging Molly
- Dropkick Murphys
- Blink182 (who had broken up and still played more times than you)
- Foo Fighters
- NOFX
- Henry Rollins

All these have played more than once in Dublin and we have one show from you in 2004.

Come out and play!

Little_Miss_1565
04-30-2012, 01:14 AM
No need to bump three threads to make the request they go somewhere.

Generally, you may have better luck if you get in touch with a promoter and convince them to book the Offspring. I was just looking at Social Distortion tour dates and it looks like they're playing in Dublin at a venue called The Academy. Maybe the promoter at the Academy would want to book the Offspring, too.

allanb49
05-08-2012, 01:31 AM
That would be MCD who have brought them over here before but are also part owned by mean fiddler, and notorious for there unorganised gigs and festivals yay ireland,

Not much hope if it's down to the promotors over here le sigh