PDA

View Full Version : Benefits of abortion

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
11-13-2009, 05:56 PM
this is not a thread dedicated to the discussion of what you think about abortions. This is thread is for people to tell me why abortion is good and what are its benefits. sources would be appreciated because you opinion is not valid if it isn't using facts to back up your statement of why it is good.

remember, discuss why it is good

SweetTatyana
11-13-2009, 06:00 PM
its benefits are not having a kid when you don't want to or aren't fit to have/raise children.

Al Coholic
11-13-2009, 06:29 PM
Apparently, it supports the salt industry.

PedroACastro
11-13-2009, 06:43 PM
its good for magic tricks like this (http://5secondfilms.com/watch/224)

dexter12296566
11-13-2009, 06:57 PM
There arent any! you may think it is better cuz u dont get unwanted kids but even if you dont realize it you get stressed when you do something wrong!

_Lost_
11-13-2009, 07:58 PM
this is not a thread dedicated to the discussion of what you think about abortions. This is thread is for people to tell me why abortion is good and what are its benefits. sources would be appreciated because you opinion is not valid if it isn't using facts to back up your statement of why it is good.

lolol So, the reasons a person might think of for how abortion could be beneficial aren't what they think about abortions?

And I wouldn't necessarily call abortion a "good" thing in any circumstance. Perhaps the "lesser of two evils" of sorts might be fitting, acknowledging that I'm not saying having a child is an evil, but the consequences can be dire.

Alison
11-14-2009, 04:10 AM
There arent any! you may think it is better cuz u dont get unwanted kids but even if you dont realize it you get stressed when you do something wrong!

Yeah, that's probably the best benefit. Thanks!

Llamas
11-14-2009, 04:27 AM
The biggest benefit is the murder of babies, duh. Liberals just love to kill sweet innocent little babies. They get a high off it. I mean, if you try to kill an adult, they fight back, but babies just let you do it!! It's gotta be so great. If anyone replies to this with a serious post, you should've been aborted.

nieh
11-14-2009, 04:59 AM
This is true. I've always wondered why liberals used the term "pro-choice" when the obvious opposite of "pro-life" is "pro-death".

wheelchairman
11-14-2009, 05:30 AM
Come on people, it's totally worth it. Ever snort a fetus? You should try.

RageAndLov
11-14-2009, 08:08 AM
You won't to have pay child support when that stupid bitch decided to get pregnant with you if you take an abortion.

SweetTatyana
11-14-2009, 10:13 AM
You won't to have pay child support when that stupid bitch decided to get pregnant with you if you take an abortion.

those bitches always decide to get pregnant, I think I'll decide to get pregnant with my boyfriend next thursday

_Lost_
11-14-2009, 10:26 AM
tatyana, we should so get pregnant at the same time! then we could have teh BBS babiez!

Llamas
11-14-2009, 11:12 AM
tatyana, we should so get pregnant at the same time! then we could have teh BBS babiez!

bbs abortions > bbs babies

Apathy
11-14-2009, 11:20 AM
I've always thought that this discussion would be more civil if the sides were known as anti-choice and anti-life. That way no one could get on the moral high ground too easily.

SweetTatyana
11-14-2009, 11:39 AM

ha, yes! we'll get so much child support from those suckaz they'll be lucky to drive off in a hyundai! bitchez 4 lyfe

Sidewinder
11-20-2009, 12:59 PM
Abortions are solving world hunger.

http://theseoultimes.com/ST/?url=/ST/db/read.php?idx=7333

dexter12296566
11-20-2009, 06:45 PM
Do you guys realize that they are alive and they actually try to get away when you are terminating them?! That is soooo cruel. Give your baby to DSS if you can't take care of it but do not do something as cruel as that?

T-6005
11-20-2009, 06:57 PM
Do you guys realize that they are alive and they actually try to get away when you are terminating them?! That is soooo cruel. Give your baby to DSS if you can't take care of it but do not do something as cruel as that?

Do you realize that they actually don't try to get away? That they actually move towards the needle, almost as if they welcome pre-birth death in order to avoid growing up in a cruel, harsh world? They welcome it, man.

WebDudette
11-20-2009, 07:02 PM
In many cases, abortion will save the life of the parent, when the alternative would end with both the fetus and the parent dying. Though, that is certainly not always the case, sometimes only the mother is at risk of dying.

kaylae
11-20-2009, 07:08 PM
What is it with these boards and abortion, why does everyone want to talk about about abortion all the time!? :eek:

dexter12296566
11-20-2009, 07:10 PM
In many cases, abortion will save the life of the parent, when the alternative would end with both the fetus and the parent dying. Though, that is certainly not always the case, sometimes only the mother is at risk of dying.

I would rather die than live with the guilt of doing that to an innocent fetus that would only be there due to my actions in the first place. If you aren't looking for a baby don't have sex!

dexter12296566
11-20-2009, 07:12 PM
What is it with these boards and abortion, why does everyone want to talk about about abortion all the time!? :eek:

I was wondering the same thing recently!

m.offspring.r
11-21-2009, 03:03 AM
I would rather die than live with the guilt of doing that to an innocent fetus that would only be there due to my actions in the first place. If you aren't looking for a baby don't have sex!

AHAHAH
Practise safe sex dduuhhh

dexter12296566
11-21-2009, 08:58 AM
AHAHAH
Practise safe sex dduuhhh

You realize there is always the chance that birth control will fail without an actual medical procedure!

11-21-2009, 11:30 AM
You realize there is always the chance that birth control will fail without an actual medical procedure!

which is why there are abortions
get the fuck out of my thread if you are trying to stir things up. I asked for reasons why there a benefit to the mother, and the world. PilZ-E did something productive by providing an article that said abortions solve world hunger

whoopps, I MEANT SIDEWINDER

IamSam
11-21-2009, 11:57 AM
The greatest benefit of abortion is getting rid of the parasite inside of you that you don't want.

wheelchairman
11-21-2009, 12:15 PM
Yeah tell that to Ripley.

T-6005
11-21-2009, 12:36 PM
Doctors (Read: Qualified Men and Women of Medicine) Slam Abstinence (http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8470845/)

Moreover, U.S. teen birth rates are higher than in comparable industrialized countries, which may be partly due to greater access to contraception in some countries, the report said.

dexter12296566
11-21-2009, 04:55 PM
The greatest benefit of abortion is getting rid of the parasite inside of you that you don't want.

It isn't a parasite, it is a fetus. Why not use Emergency Contraceptive pill before the fetus has even begun to grow if you think there is even the slightest chance that you might be pregnant!

PedroACastro
11-21-2009, 05:15 PM
It isn't a parasite, it is a fetus. Why not use Emergency Contraceptive pill before the fetus has even begun to grow if you think there is even the slightest chance that you might be pregnant!

Thats why m.offspring.r said to practice safe sex. if that fails use that pill. no need for abstinence

Alison
11-21-2009, 05:22 PM

Because the morning after pill loses effectiveness after using it a few times (so I've been told).

dexter12296566
11-21-2009, 05:46 PM
Thats why m.offspring.r said to practice safe sex. if that fails use that pill. no need for abstinence
Well that isn't going to work 100% of the time so I would recommend abstinence.

Because the morning after pill loses effectiveness after using it a few times (so I've been told).

If it is going to work it will keep the egg from fusing to the lining of the uterus so it will not grow and the body will dispose of it during the next menstrual cycle. It will not work 100% of the time so I do recommend abstinence because, like I said, the only way safe sex is 100% safe is with medical procedures and the 100% only effects pregnancy. There is still the chance of sexually transmitted infections!

IamSam
11-21-2009, 06:10 PM
It isn't a parasite, it is a fetus.

Jokes. Just jokes. In this case a semi-quote from TVs House.

dexter12296566
11-21-2009, 06:17 PM
Jokes. Just jokes. In this case a semi-quote from TVs House.

Ahhh. The hospital tv show? I like that show!

Alison
11-22-2009, 08:26 AM
If it is going to work it will keep the egg from fusing to the lining of the uterus so it will not grow and the body will dispose of it during the next menstrual cycle. It will not work 100% of the time so I do recommend abstinence because, like I said, the only way safe sex is 100% safe is with medical procedures and the 100% only effects pregnancy. There is still the chance of sexually transmitted infections!

I know what it does.
I agree, if people do not want a child they should use protection...but you have to be realistic with the abstinence thing, the majority are going to stick their nose up at that.

SweetTatyana
11-22-2009, 08:36 AM
Being sexual is a natural human characteristic. Screw abstinence

TakesMeNowhere28
11-22-2009, 09:24 AM
There is nothing good or moral about abortion. If you don't want a kid, KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED. It's that damn simple. Why kill an innocent life because of your mistake? People who get abortions are no different from murderers.

dexter12296566
11-22-2009, 09:50 AM
There is nothing good or moral about abortion. If you don't want a kid, KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED. It's that damn simple. Why kill an innocent life because of your mistake? People who get abortions are no different from murderers.

See! He gets it!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rag Doll
11-22-2009, 10:12 AM
well, an abortion only costs a couple hundred dollars. a kid costs an astronomical, unfathomable amount. i have student loans. abortion ftw.

dexter12296566
11-22-2009, 10:28 AM
well, an abortion only costs a couple hundred dollars. a kid costs an astronomical, unfathomable amount. i have student loans. abortion ftw.

But you would terminate your own child(even though it is not born, it is still alive) just to save money!:eek:

Blitz!
11-22-2009, 10:32 AM
People who get abortions are no different from murderers.

Does that apply to all situations, what if a girl gets raped?

dexter12296566
11-22-2009, 10:33 AM

There has to be another option besides abortion!

Rag Doll
11-22-2009, 10:42 AM
But you would terminate your own child(even though it is not born, it is still alive) just to save money!:eek:

I mean, if I got pregnant at the moment, I couldn't even afford to care for a kid. I definitely couldn't provide a good life. And I very soon probably won't even have the medical insurance I would need for a pregnancy. So....yeah. I've been confronted with such a situation before and I was planning the abortion route. It sucks, but, meh.

IamSam
11-22-2009, 11:02 AM
I mean, if I got pregnant at the moment, I couldn't even afford to care for a kid. I definitely couldn't provide a good life.

This, this. Sweet mother of god, this.

If you don't have the means to support the kid then by all means, don't bring them into a life that sucks.

Alison
11-22-2009, 11:03 AM
Also, the earlier you abort the kid, the eralier you can go back to getting waaasted.

wheelchairman
11-22-2009, 11:09 AM
And having frivolous unprotected sex.

You know they say abstinence works 100%, but so do abortions!

Blitz!
11-22-2009, 11:17 AM
There has to be another option besides abortion!

... and that would be?
Not only does the girl need to live with the fact that she was violated by a stranger but in your opinion needs to give birth to the child.

_Lost_
11-22-2009, 11:17 AM
Being sexual is a natural human characteristic. Screw abstinence

lolol. pun.

just the pregnancy part will put you back 20k. crikey!

Abstinence! Woo!

What Blitz! said.

Little_Miss_1565
11-22-2009, 12:59 PM
I guess the main benefit of abortion is a simple way to make so many people on the forums respond with serious answers even when it's obvious the original poster wasn't actually looking for them. Good lawd, it's been over a decade and I'm suprised every time.

dexter12296566
11-22-2009, 06:08 PM
... and that would be?
Not only does the girl need to live with the fact that she was violated by a stranger but in your opinion needs to give birth to the child.

She will need to live with that whether she keeps the child or not. Give the child to DSS or family. Once it is living... don't kill it!

[[Meli.x]]
11-22-2009, 06:23 PM
Right...
Good points of abortion:
>if the woman didnt want the baby in the first place, she is less likley to give it a good life. so surely no life is better than a shit life?
>Contraception fails, the coil fails... thats the way it is... you can not seriously ask people to stop having sex... especially not couples... its stupid, and never going to happen.
>when people are incapable of giving a child a good and wholesome existance, its the best possible route.
>if the baby is so damaged that people dont feel that they could look after it, then that is their own choice... down syndrome, for example.. there are many down syndrome children and adults in the world who are very happy, but if it is going to strain the parents, then that is their choice

Thats pretty much the good points that have already been discussed.

Also... SEX ISNT PURELY FOR PROCREATION.

I acctually believe that abortion is a necessary evil. if i were to get pregnant, i would consider termination... its the way it is...
Plus, who is anyone to decide what women (and couples) do with their bodies or anything growing inside them... while that baby is in the mothers uterus, the mother is the most important. the couple gave the life, if they so choose, they can take it back.
barbarian? Probably.
But at the end of the day, if the baby is going to make the people already living their lives miserable, then they have the right to change that.

I dont think that anyone has the right to call a woman who "kills her own baby" a murderer. its closed minded and can you not empathise?.. this woman will have had to do something that probably pained her greatly, and then you are willing to kick her when she is down by calling her a murderer?
You should be ashamed of yourself.

i completely agree that people should have the right to abort an unwanted, or damaged baby. but i also think that you have the right not to... what i dont agree with is a few select people being so vicious.

As for the case of rape victims, i think it is completely horrendous that girls in ireland have to come over to england to abort the baby that was forcefully put into them. how the hell can you ask a woman who had been forced, violated and impregnated by pure evil to raise the child of such a monster? She could give the baby up for adoption, yes. but if the care system is the same around the rest of the world as it is in this country, she may be exposing the child to a life of neglect, jumping from home to home, and sometimes even abuse.

I am pro-choice... while i believe people can, and should abort if they want to, i also believe that it is okay to disagree with abortion. but calling these people murderers is completely disgusting.

As for you Dexternumbers.. how can you sit there and try to dictate to someone who you have no idea what theyve been through? You expect these women to watch one of THEIR children, with a RAPIST, grow up?
You cant comment until you have been put into the position that you would have to choose.

WebDudette
11-22-2009, 06:26 PM
dexternumbers, what do you do in a situation where not aborting the pregnancy will almost certainly result in the death of both the mother and the baby? What do you do in a situation where the fetus is damaged or mutated to an extent that it will live the life of a vegetable? If the woman was raped, do you really feel she should carry the baby? Do you know how emotionally devastating that has the potential to be?

I don't feel people should be using abortion as a form of birth control, but safe-sex isn't always full proof. Also, teaching abstinence doesn't work, it never has, it never will. It just doesn't work.

Jules69
11-22-2009, 06:30 PM
dexternumbers, what do you do in a situation where not aborting the pregnancy will almost certainly result in the death of both the mother and the baby? What do you do in a situation where the fetus is damaged or mutated to an extent that it will live the life of a vegetable? If the woman was raped, do you really feel she should carry the baby? Do you know how emotionally devastating that has the potential to be?

I don't feel people should be using abortion as a form of birth control, but safe-sex isn't always full proof. Also, teaching abstinence doesn't work, it never has, it never will. It just doesn't work.
That is the MOST intelligent post I have ever seen!!!! Thank you!!

dexter12296566
11-22-2009, 06:30 PM
Maybe I have not been in the position and if you are a couple and are sexually active you should expect pregnancy. On TLC people get pregnant but they don't terminate a living creature. As far as who the father of the child is it is still your flesh and blood and I do believe you should not do that but I guess my thoughts are contradicting themselves because I think everything that happens is meant to happen so if someone gets an abortion, they probably went by instinct. I really have no say but I, myself, would not get an abortion. To each is own!

EDIT: As far as abstinence, I have no worries. I plan to stay a virgin for a while!

[[Meli.x]]
11-22-2009, 06:34 PM
Maybe I have not been in the position and if you are a couple and are sexually active you should expect pregnancy. On TLC people get pregnant but they don't terminate a living creature. As far as who the father of the child is it is still your flesh and blood and I do believe you should not do that but I guess my thoughts are contradicting themselves because I think everything that happens is meant to happen so if someone gets an abortion, they probably went by instinct. I really have no say but I, myself, would not get an abortion. To each is own!

EDIT: As far as abstinence, I have no worries. I plan to stay a virgin for a while!

I never thought i would have an abortion, but when i had a pregnancy scare, with a long term boyfriend, i found myself seeing it as the only way.
you dont have to expect pregnancy, yes, it is always a risk, but fuck expecting it! if youre stupid about it then yeah, maybe you should expect it... but how the hell can you say "dont have sex if you dont want a baby"... rape victims never wanted to have the sex that was forced onto them.

there is more to this subject than just black and white... think about the grey area before you start shooting your mouth off

Also, youre choice is fair enough.. but youre trying to tell people, as though its a fact, that people who have abortions are evil or whatever... you show no respect for other peoples choices, why should we respect yours?

WebDudette
11-22-2009, 06:36 PM
So do a lot of other people I know, but that doesn't mean abstinence works. But you are telling me that your knowledge and real life experience is from TLC? You have absolutely no credibility, do some research on the topic and come back if you'd like. There are plenty of other people who say they will never get an abortion, sometimes that works out for them, and sometimes they end up giving a child a horrible life that they do not deserve to suffer through. As others have said, it is not a black and white thing by any means, and it is more of a lesser of two evils. Sometimes you have to make a hard choice.

edit: sorry if this looked like it was a reply to you Meli, you just happened to post while I was responding to dexternumbers.

[[Meli.x]]
11-22-2009, 06:41 PM
PilZ-E has their head screwed on.

Thank you.

IamSam
11-22-2009, 07:19 PM
Also a benefit of abortions: Fuel for our new type of power plant.

Jesus
11-23-2009, 07:21 AM
Biggest benefit is obviously less black people!
Pushing the idea that it's okay to have an abortion if you can't afford to have a kid is a far better option than pushing the idea of redistribution of wealth so the kid could have more or less equal starting conditions. Better a fetus dead than red! (just kidding obviously, but the current situation does lead to higher abortion rate with minorities)

SweetTatyana
11-23-2009, 09:09 AM
I always find highschool students are always soo against abortion, then they hit the real world...

jacknife737
11-23-2009, 09:35 AM
Also a benefit of abortions: Fuel for our new type of power plant.

Seriously people, energy independence !

http://www.lightandmatter.com/html_books/4em/ch02/figs/nuclear-power-plant.jpg - Fetuses go here

_Lost_
11-23-2009, 10:22 AM
I think what Meli.X and PilZ-E have said just now ought to be put in a thread and stickied at the top of this forum.

Especially this: "You cant comment until you have been put into the position that you would have to choose."

jacknife, can you harness more energy from the fetus when its aborted early early on or later in pregnancy?

wheelchairman
11-23-2009, 10:25 AM
I don't think anyone who answered this thread seriously would want their posts stickied. Not in the long run.

IamSam
11-23-2009, 11:54 AM
jacknife, can you harness more energy from the fetus when its aborted early early on or later in pregnancy?

The bigger the baby, the greater the energy.

Superdope
11-23-2009, 02:07 PM
The bigger the baby, the greater the energy.

This is incorrect. The fuel is the soul of the baby itself, so mass doesn't matter.

However, employees provisional pay according on the accumulated weight per month, so it's not that strange it isn't public knowledge.

dexter12296566
11-23-2009, 04:14 PM
This is incorrect. The fuel is the soul of the baby itself, so mass doesn't matter.

However, employees provisional pay according on the accumulated weight per month, so it's not that strange it isn't public knowledge.

How does the fetus make fuel and energy?

Al Coholic
11-23-2009, 06:33 PM

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckkkkk k. Really? I mean fuck...

IamSam
11-23-2009, 07:03 PM

By either converting the fetus to a liquid/fat substance and injecting it into a fuel burner which then heats a steam turbine generating electricity. You can also burn the fetus whole which (IMO) isn't as efficient.

SARCASM

_Lost_
11-23-2009, 07:12 PM
Of course we'll be needing to extract the souls in order to get the most efficient use, as I've learned. So we'll be needing a modified version of this:
http://www.gbfans.com/images/gbtrap_playskool2000.jpg
Soul trap ftw!

IamSam
11-23-2009, 07:56 PM
Now, as powerplant managers would we be in charge of soul collection or would we leave that to hospitals?

_Lost_
11-23-2009, 08:46 PM
Never leave it to the hospitals! Then we'll be hearing all kinds of crying about HMOs and malpractice insurance. Plus, they won't be as careful as our employees would be to make sure that we get every last bit of soul. Those little bits stuck in the corners really add up when you have the kind of supply of fetuses that we have. Waste not, I always say!

TakesMeNowhere28
11-23-2009, 09:07 PM

An abortion costs more than just money.

TakesMeNowhere28
11-23-2009, 09:07 PM

That's what adoption is for.

TakesMeNowhere28
11-23-2009, 09:09 PM
... and that would be?

Whereas you think the child doesn't deserve to live all because it came from the sperm of a rapist?

IamSam
11-23-2009, 09:20 PM
Never leave it to the hospitals! Then we'll be hearing all kinds of crying about HMOs and malpractice insurance. Plus, they won't be as careful as our employees would be to make sure that we get every last bit of soul. Those little bits stuck in the corners really add up when you have the kind of supply of fetuses that we have. Waste not, I always say!

Hmmm...true! What if we could sell them? What is the market for a barely used, baby soul? We could advertise them for criminals and the like!

TakesMeNowhere28
11-23-2009, 09:23 PM
Okay Meli.X, if you don't like people who have abortions being called murderers, what do you call it then? Are they or are they not taking another human life? Is that not the definition of murder? You say we shouldn't comment until we've been put in that situation. Well, that would be pretty tough for me considering I'm a GUY and can't GET pregnant. If you don't think you can afford a child, why take the risk of having one by having sex?

People have come up with all kind of scenarios where they think it should be okay to have an abortion, but the statistics have shown that a huge majority of abortions are done because the child is unwanted or inconvenient. Are you going to tell me that isn't fucked up? "I could give this child a chance to live their life, but it's too inconvenient for me, so I think I'll have it killed instead." That sickens me to no end. Let's say you have a cat or dog that got pregnant. If it's not "convenient" for you to have kittens or puppies, would you take them out back and shoot them? Somehow I doubt it. People get arrested for child abuse, yet it's okay if they want to kill a child before it's even born. Like the song says, "Shit is fucked up."

Al Coholic
11-23-2009, 10:50 PM
You just cited Offspring lyrics to make a serious argument about against abortion. Offspring lyrics. Serious argument. Combined...I mean the idea that is the spawn of those two is so terrible, the board would be better off without it. It's like, you should have terminated it before it even started.

_Lost_
11-24-2009, 06:51 AM
Hmmm...true! What if we could sell them? What is the market for a barely used, baby soul? We could advertise them for criminals and the like!

Around here, there is not much of a market for it. We'd need to export to a country going through a new wave of religious awakening or something. People in the US don't seem to care if the soul they have is damned or not.

TakesMeNowhere, if you have a cat or dog that gets pregnant and you didn't plan on them having kittens/puppies, then you take them to the vet and get them fixed. They charge a little extra for the abortion, but its a lot better than more unwanted animals in the pound. I can only adopt so many dogs before they kick me out of my apartment.

Llamas
11-24-2009, 12:00 PM
As stupid and pathetic as arguments about abortion already are from the get-go, any time someone says that rape victims should have to give birth to the child of the man who raped them loses ALL credibility. I'm sorry. Wait, no I'm not. If you don't support abortion for rape victims and women who are at risk of dying, your argument is automatically invalid.

In other news, I fully approve of the use of the Ghostbusters reference. ^5

wheelchairman
11-24-2009, 02:31 PM
An abortion costs more than just money.
But think of its secondary value in terms of energy. In a few years its predicted that we could actually PAY people to have abortions!

Whereas you think the child doesn't deserve to live all because it came from the sperm of a rapist?

Not if it'll power my lightbulb for half an hour!

_Lost_
11-24-2009, 03:41 PM
But think of its secondary value in terms of energy. In a few years its predicted that we could actually PAY people to have abortions!

Why don't you be in charge of marketing? I've got the technology end of things and IamSam is clearly the idea man.

dexter12296566
11-24-2009, 04:32 PM
Well... people say I shouldn't say what I would do if I had not been put in that position, and I think you are right, actually. I can't be against something I have almost no knowledge of and I have never had to use! A friend of mine got pregnant and is kicked out of her house unless she gets an abortion, even though she is sixteen with no where to go so in the worst of circumstances, even though I want to be against it, when I am in a relationship I might need to get one in the future.(I never want to though)

IamSam
11-24-2009, 07:49 PM
http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/birchwl/FetusFuel.png

jacknife737
11-24-2009, 08:44 PM
*pic*

I tip my hat to you good sir, this made my night.

Seriously, i sense a noble prize heading out way.

0r4ng3
11-24-2009, 09:49 PM
Fetus Fuel sounds like an energy drink.

Turn that embryo into an embryGO!!!

*yes i know embryos aren't fetuses. quiet, you.

[[Meli.x]]
11-25-2009, 03:33 PM
Okay Meli.X, if you don't like people who have abortions being called murderers, what do you call it then? Are they or are they not taking another human life? Is that not the definition of murder? You say we shouldn't comment until we've been put in that situation. Well, that would be pretty tough for me considering I'm a GUY and can't GET pregnant. If you don't think you can afford a child, why take the risk of having one by having sex?

Answer to your first question, i call it necassary. at the end of the day, i dont believe it is a human life until it has been born. The living person is the most important. you are saying you would rather give the mother and father the pain of having to give up their child, to know that their child is growing up somewhere else and them not be able to see it?

Answer to question two. no.

Answer to question three... yes you have defined murder, but a fetus only has the potential to be a human life.

Answer to question four... You are wrong, you can get pregnant, maybe not physically.. but if you impregnate a woman, that baby is as much yours as it is hers. When i had a scare, my boyfriend was just as important as i was when deciding what we would do if the test came back positive. He would have been just as pregnant as me. As for the not thinking i can afford a child. i am a 17 year old student who is on minimum wage and works only 4 hours a week. of course i cant afford it, not to mention that my parents would kill me. But at the end of the day, i never miss a pill, i go to the doctors every 6 months, we dont take risks. yes, contraception fails, but at the end of the day, sex is an important part of a relationship and i think you are being very naive by saying "if you dont want a baby, dont have sex"

Llamas
11-26-2009, 10:49 AM
];1374808']sex is an important part of a relationship and i think you are being very naive by saying "if you dont want a baby, dont have sex"

This is absolutely the first time I've heard a pro-choice person give a response to the question of why people who can't take care of a baby just don't have sex. I think there are still a lot of holes in this argument, but it's nice to see someone actually try to answer instead of ignore it.

WebDudette
11-26-2009, 11:07 PM
I'll give you a legitimate reason. People are horny, ignorant fucks. You'll never get abstinence to work in our society.

BandWithoutAName
11-26-2009, 11:11 PM
Abortion sends babies to "God" faster.

Llamas
11-27-2009, 04:41 AM
I'll give you a legitimate reason. People are horny, ignorant fucks. You'll never get abstinence to work in our society.

This sounds like you're saying that anyone who doesn't want a kid who is having sex is a horny ignorant fuck. You might be right, but is that really what you're trying to say?

WebDudette
11-27-2009, 07:45 AM
I'm assuming I was tired at the time. I just meant that people will always, always, be having sex, whether they want a baby or not. It is just something humans do. I think I was just trying to reinforce my belief that teaching abstinence is ridiculous and is just going to lead to more unprotected sex. I don't feel that every couple having sex are ignorant fucks, only the ones who do it carelessly and unprotected.

Also, still very tired, but uhh... far less angry then I was when I posted that, or something.

TakesMeNowhere28
11-27-2009, 05:55 PM
];1374808']Answer to your first question, i call it necassary. at the end of the day, i dont believe it is a human life until it has been born. The living person is the most important. you are saying you would rather give the mother and father the pain of having to give up their child, to know that their child is growing up somewhere else and them not be able to see it?

Answer to question two. no.

Answer to question three... yes you have defined murder, but a fetus only has the potential to be a human life.

Answer to question four... You are wrong, you can get pregnant, maybe not physically.. but if you impregnate a woman, that baby is as much yours as it is hers. When i had a scare, my boyfriend was just as important as i was when deciding what we would do if the test came back positive. He would have been just as pregnant as me. As for the not thinking i can afford a child. i am a 17 year old student who is on minimum wage and works only 4 hours a week. of course i cant afford it, not to mention that my parents would kill me. But at the end of the day, i never miss a pill, i go to the doctors every 6 months, we dont take risks. yes, contraception fails, but at the end of the day, sex is an important part of a relationship and i think you are being very naive by saying "if you dont want a baby, dont have sex"

Yeah, well, I'm a firm believer in the phrase "life begins at conception". If it's not alive while still in the womb, it wouldn't need necessities such as food and oxygen. Also, it wouldn't kick either. And yes, I would rather the mother and father give the child a fair chance to live a life instead of screwing it out of life because they decided they don't want it.

As far as the "sex is an important part of a relationship" thing, I'm going to conclude that such a stupid remark came from you because you are only 17. There are far more important things in a relationship than sex. You can't seriously be suggesting that couples shouldn't be together if they don't plan on having sex all the time. You are a clear example of how today's youth are going right down the shitter. You think it's okay to have sex all the time because you have pills to take and if you "accidentally" get pregnant, it's okay because you can just kill the baby. It's so damn simple, right? We live in a society that cares more about saving whales than saving human life.

11-27-2009, 06:22 PM
There is this tag that says "new bad religion song." What is the new bad religion song. is it the tittle of the thread "Benefits of Abortion?" or something else.

_Lost_
11-27-2009, 06:34 PM
TakesMeNowhere, you are clearly wise and in the know of how serious relationships work.

T-6005
11-27-2009, 06:39 PM
As far as the "sex is an important part of a relationship" thing, I'm going to conclude that such a stupid remark came from you because you are only 17. There are far more important things in a relationship than sex. You can't seriously be suggesting that couples shouldn't be together if they don't plan on having sex all the time. You are a clear example of how today's youth are going right down the shitter. You think it's okay to have sex all the time because you have pills to take and if you "accidentally" get pregnant, it's okay because you can just kill the baby. It's so damn simple, right? We live in a society that cares more about saving whales than saving human life.
I was originally going to say something about how you could be taken as slightly exaggerating, then I realized you were right.

For me, there's no relationships without constant sex all the time, without or without contraceptives. I am a firm believer that sex is more important than personality.

SweetTatyana
11-27-2009, 07:38 PM
We live in a society that cares more about saving whales than saving human life.

Yes, with the astronomical amounts of money poured into health care, pharmaceuticals and other biomedical measures to keep people healthy/alive, clearly we care more about the whales - who are disapearing at an alarming rate and only about 1/1000 people do anything to help them.

SweetTatyana
11-27-2009, 07:41 PM
As far as the "sex is an important part of a relationship" thing, I'm going to conclude that such a stupid remark came from you because you are only 17.

This is NOT a stupid remark actually. From a neuroscience prespective, several hormones are released by the brain during sex/orgasm (ie. oxytocin) that are actually paramount in pair bonding (added closeness and strength in your connection).

_Lost_
11-27-2009, 07:47 PM
Not to mention that it feels really, really good.

SweetTatyana
11-27-2009, 07:49 PM
not to mention that it feels really, really good.

+10!!! :):)

T-6005
11-27-2009, 11:35 PM
Um, rather turned on by internet statements. Kill me now.

EDIT - Sorry. Drunk. I guess. Still, I don't know.

Feck. I CANT FIND A WINK

wheelchairman
11-28-2009, 05:40 AM
I agree with Lost, abortions feel really really good.

And condoms don't. The logic really explains itself here.

JoY
11-28-2009, 06:25 AM
Totally! Abortions rule, condoms suck.

Yeah, well, I'm a firm believer in the phrase "life begins at conception". If it's not alive while still in the womb, it wouldn't need necessities such as food and oxygen. Also, it wouldn't kick either. And yes, I would rather the mother and father give the child a fair chance to live a life instead of screwing it out of life because they decided they don't want it.

One fast remark; do you really think, one is allowed to abort a baby ANYWHERE in this world, by the time it's able to kick?!?!

Okay, make it two fast remarks; it's naive to think a baby is always going to come into this world having a mother AND a father. Biologically, yes, in practice, absolutely not.

To others; saying a fertilized egg in the womb is no form of life is insanely naive aswell. It's an argument used to close any discussion on abortion with the supposed conclusion that it's completely justified & no ethical issue. It is an ethical issue. A fertilized egg is a form of life. What's more important, is that as long as it has no complete functioning neurological system, it's certain it has no central registration of what happens peripherally & externally. So no thoughts, no memory, no pain.

TakesMeNowhere28
11-28-2009, 12:25 PM
This is NOT a stupid remark actually. From a neuroscience prespective, several hormones are released by the brain during sex/orgasm (ie. oxytocin) that are actually paramount in pair bonding (added closeness and strength in your connection).

But if you decide you want to be with someone just to get in their pants, that's not love. That's lust. You should love a person for who they are, not because they have a nice ass or big boobs.

TakesMeNowhere28
11-28-2009, 12:27 PM
Joy, I would not be the least bit surprised if abortions were given pretty late into a pregnancy. I was simply disputing Meli.X's statement that a baby's life doesn't officially begin until it's born.

JoY
11-28-2009, 12:53 PM
Joy, I would not be the least bit surprised if abortions were given pretty late into a pregnancy. I was simply disputing Meli.X's statement that a baby's life doesn't officially begin until it's born.

Let me tell you; not a legal one. Sorry, there's no way (depending on what you define as "pretty late into pregnancy"). Of course it differs per nation what time limit is set for abortus provocatus, but there's absolutely no way doctors are going to pluck a kicking almost full grown baby out of a woman. Do you think the law has absolutely no consideration for ethics, or something?!

Just wondering, but do you know anything about the development of an embryo to becoming a baby & when a mother can start feeling her baby kick? I think it could be very helpful for you to look that up, when entering a discussion like this one.

_Lost_
11-28-2009, 01:39 PM
I wish they would allow late abortions. That way the fetus has more time to fully develop their soul and we'll have more to work with fuel wise.

Alison
11-28-2009, 01:40 PM
We live in a society that cares more about saving whales than saving human life.

Well ya know....a whale is more alive than a foetus...But seriously, give us some proof that people care more about the whales?

just because you believe life starts at conception, doesnt mean everyone believes it.
It's nearly always these anti-contracpetion people that also disagree with abortion...get realistic...people have sex (whether it be for love or just a random fuck), end of story.

JoY
11-28-2009, 02:23 PM
Maybe that's because whales are underpopulating the planet, rather than overpopulating it.

_Lost_
11-28-2009, 02:35 PM
Whale souls are suprisingly underdeveloped considering their size. Even a full grown whale soul won't provide as much soul energy as a first trimester fetus.

JoY
11-28-2009, 02:41 PM
Abortions are required to ensure Lost her new funnypants fit, because I have a feeling this pair's wearing.

[[Meli.x]]
11-28-2009, 05:29 PM

You can believe what you like about when life "Begins" so to speak.. but i said sex is an IMPORTANT part of a relationship, not the whole fucking thing.

And as for saying "you are a clear example of how todays youth are going right down the shitter." then you can get of your high horse.. im in over a 2 and a half year relationship, ive only ever slept with one guy and i found that quite a dickish thing to say. Considering i know someone MY age with a 2 year old child, of wich has 2 possible fathers... and you say people like ME are the youths who are "going down the shitter". You dont know me, my morals or even anything about my general personality.. if you did, that would be the last thing you would say.

As i stated before, if you even bothered paying attention to the things that make me sound less of a monster than you portray me to be, you may have read that i think it is Neccassary not GOOD you fucking tool.

11-28-2009, 05:37 PM
There is this tag that says "new bad religion song." What is the new bad religion song. is it the tittle of the thread "Benefits of Abortion?" or something else.
I'm quoting my self. What is the new bad religion song. Is it the tittle?

];1375472']You can believe what you like about when life "Begins" so to speak.. but i said sex is an IMPORTANT part of a relationship, not the whole fucking thing.

And as for saying "you are a clear example of how todays youth are going right down the shitter." then you can get of your high horse.. im in over a 2 and a half year relationship, ive only ever slept with one guy and i found that quite a dickish thing to say. Considering i know someone MY age with a 2 year old child, of wich has 2 possible fathers... and you say people like ME are the youths who are "going down the shitter". You dont know me, my morals or even anything about my general personality.. if you did, that would be the last thing you would say.

As i stated before, if you even bothered paying attention to the things that make me sound less of a monster than you portray me to be, you may have read that i think it is Neccassary not GOOD you fucking tool.
alright let's keep it friendly ladies.

BTW, how much are these aborted fetuses going to sell for.

0r4ng3
11-28-2009, 05:40 PM
I'm quoting my self. What is the new bad religion song. Is it the tittle?
Yeah, I think it has something to do with the tittle.

chicapowerpunk
11-28-2009, 05:56 PM
This is thread is for people to tell me why abortion is good and what are its benefits. sources would be appreciated because you opinion is not valid if it isn't using facts to back up your statement of why it is good.
remember, discuss why it is good

Is good,because you canīt to bring unwanted children,threfore are more autoestima and less bad people;):)

wheelchairman
11-28-2009, 05:57 PM
Lost seems to be the only one on the trolley in this thread. Unless you enjoy hitting your head against a brick wall. Which is the inevitable conclusion irrespective of your side of the debate.

chicapowerpunk
11-28-2009, 06:05 PM
Lost seems to be the only one on the trolley in this thread. Unless you enjoy hitting your head against a brick wall. Which is the inevitable conclusion irrespective of your side of the debate.

Clearly, as you're not a girl and you have not been violated, you can say:confused:

SweetTatyana
11-28-2009, 06:13 PM
But if you decide you want to be with someone just to get in their pants, that's not love. That's lust. You should love a person for who they are, not because they have a nice ass or big boobs.

It couldn't be more obvious that I am not talking about a relationship based AROUND sex. I was saying sex is important part and adds to your connection.

Edit: You know its funny you're calling Melix an example of how youth today is becoming shittered. I guess everyone can't strive to be a judgemental "moralist". Guess what, the earth is over populated, human life isn't as "valuable" as it is cracked up to be, too much supply, not enough demand.

dexter12296566
11-28-2009, 06:26 PM
Well I have found something I am against more than abortion... HUMAN ROBOTS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZxvYhwIvyk&feature=related

[[Meli.x]]
11-28-2009, 06:39 PM
alright let's keep it friendly ladies.

I was willing to keep it friendly, in fact i have... until i basically got called scum. A total stranger can say to me that because im such a young whipper snapper i couldnt possibly know ANYTHING about love and relationships and how I myself am representative of a promiscuous generation. Yet I am the one who has presented my arguments without offending anyone, and without even once being nasty. well thank you.. I dont come onto this forum to be called an uncaring whore, which is, in effect the basics of what i was called.. because its "okay" if i get pregnant because i can murder that little innocent child and it would all be fine and dandy. Well guess what? it would tear me up.. but no.. because im "stupid" i cant possibly NOT get pregnant and have an abortion now can i? because thats what my generation is like.

SweetTatyana
11-28-2009, 06:42 PM
];1375486']I was willing to keep it friendly, in fact i have... until i basically got called scum. A total stranger can say to me that because im such a young whipper snapper i couldnt possibly know ANYTHING about love and relationships and how I myself am representative of a promiscuous generation. Yet I am the one who has presented my arguments without offending anyone, and without even once being nasty. well thank you.. I dont come onto this forum to be called an uncaring whore, which is, in effect the basics of what i was called.. because its "okay" if i get pregnant because i can murder that little innocent child and it would all be fine and dandy. Well guess what? it would tear me up.. but no.. because im "stupid" i cant possibly NOT get pregnant and have an abortion now can i? because thats what my generation is like.

Well, the thing is, we all know you like to sleep around and kick children on the weekend.

Anyway I totally agree with you, abortion aside, sex is an important part of a relationship and I think you have sufficient relationship experience to say so.

[[Meli.x]]
11-28-2009, 06:47 PM
thank you :)

_Lost_
11-28-2009, 07:45 PM
BTW, how much are these aborted fetuses going to sell for.
That's Per's job to know. My guess is that at this point we won't be able to give you much for them until business grows and demand is high enough, but with time I think we'll be able to make a profit and help you make a profit at the same time. We've got to make it a win-win kind of situation in order to really get this movement going.

Lost seems to be the only one on the trolley in this thread.
Trolleys! Genius... *scrambles for note pad*

Well, the thing is, we all know you like to sleep around and kick children on the weekend.
Its true. I saw her.

Alison
11-29-2009, 04:18 AM
I agree with Meli. You've no right to go calling people shit just because, OMG they have sex. Get over yourself.

Superdope
11-29-2009, 03:43 PM
Trolleys! Genius... *scrambles for note pad*

Trolleys! Of Course! It's so simple!

If I might add, us folks down in RD have discovered that abortions the old fashioned medical way, wastes about 10% of the soul. We need to cause more trauma in order to squeeze the last drops of sweet soul out of that little sucker!

We are currently experimenting with different procedures, including suction, falcons punches, and, the classic, clothes hangers, but results are yet to be determined.

We will keep you posted.

_Lost_
11-29-2009, 09:19 PM
Good to know that the head of our research department is hard at work. I'm eager to see conclusive results.

wheelchairman
11-30-2009, 06:22 AM
Clearly, as you're not a girl and you have not been violated, you can say:confused:

Are you saying rapists don't have rights? THEIR FATHERS TOO! LIFE IS SACRED!

As far as the price of fetus-power goes, it's rather simple. Oil is expensive and non-renewable, plutonium is expensive and hard to come by, weather-based energy sources are unreliable and inefficient.

But people will always have babies that they won't want, making this by far the cheapest AND CLEANEST form of energy ever created.

Think of fetus-powered trolleys in every city, the world's most efficient and quick system of public transportation, we could free ourselves from fuel dependency in a decade.

The taxes from fetus-power could fund universal and comprehensive healthcare in the USA for a CENTURY.

So you tell me, is the life of one dead baby worth more than the life of THESE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA!?

Sidewinder
11-30-2009, 06:39 AM
fetus fuel sounds like an energy drink.

turn that embryo into an embrygo!!!

*yes i know embryos aren't fetuses. Quiet, you.

when god gives you fetuses

_Lost_
11-30-2009, 10:39 AM
make fetus-ade?

Sidewinder
11-30-2009, 11:01 AM
Reference to: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t-3qncy5Qfk&feature=related

TakesMeNowhere28
12-01-2009, 08:19 AM
Gotta love when people get all pissy about things on a fucking message board. Makes you wonder how they handle themselves in the real world.

wheelchairman
12-01-2009, 08:33 AM
I know what you mean. Some people just don't know how to behave in a debate, what with the childish name-calling and all. It's a real shame.

[[Meli.x]]
12-01-2009, 02:30 PM
Gotta love when people get all pissy about things on a fucking message board. Makes you wonder how they handle themselves in the real world.

Fuck you.
You basically called me scum if thats a reference to me...

12-01-2009, 03:36 PM

look who's talking

BTW, do you have the results of which abortion method is more efficient

IamSam
12-01-2009, 03:41 PM
Brilliant idea: Solid rocket boosters made from fetuses for the exploration of Mars.

T-6005
12-01-2009, 04:09 PM
Brilliant idea: Solid rocket boosters made from fetuses for the exploration of Mars.

Use the whole fetus! Pre-birth leather couches! Shoes! Jackets!

jacknife737
12-01-2009, 04:54 PM
We can give government subsides to unemployed women who have abortions to fuel this new fetus-based economy.

It'll be the "New Deal" for the 21st Century; just like we did in the 30s, but with lots more baby killing this time.

wheelchairman
12-01-2009, 05:30 PM
And lot's more profit! Think of a future with no more economic crises! Where profits go up but don't necessarily have to come down! (like the rockets for Mars exploration, or this inconvenient erection I have. God I don't want to take the bus right now...)

Superdope
12-02-2009, 06:56 AM
BTW, do you have the results of which abortion method is more efficient

Not quite yet, but for the harvesting of the soul itself, we have something in mind.

Something like this, only adjusted in scale:

http://media.redcatsnordic.com/ellos/images/products/normal/74-34/74-3479b.jpg

TakesMeNowhere28
12-02-2009, 08:30 AM
];1376016']Fuck you.
You basically called me scum if thats a reference to me...

Mature response. I called you scum, huh? Care to point out where I said that or do you just enjoy putting words in people's mouths? You have a lot of growing up to do.

SweetTatyana
12-02-2009, 11:03 AM
I'm going to conclude that such a stupid remark came from you because you are only 17.
- So mr.respectful, couldn't stick to I disagree?

You think it's okay to have sex all the time because you have pills to take and if you "accidentally" get pregnant, it's okay because you can just kill the baby

Yep.

You are a clear example of how today's youth are going right down the shitter.

I would say that is synonomous with scum.

Its nice to see you're not deluded whatsoever.

TakesMeNowhere28
12-02-2009, 11:38 AM
I take it you're a teenager too?

SweetTatyana
12-02-2009, 12:14 PM
I take it you're a teenager too?

I take it you had nothing intelligent to say?

IamSam
12-02-2009, 03:13 PM
We can give government subsides to unemployed women who have abortions to fuel this new fetus-based economy.

It'll be the "New Deal" for the 21st Century; just like we did in the 30s, but with lots more baby killing this time.

But if we subsidize the abortions then technically they are working! It's a win win! Clean, renewable energy and a cut in the rate of unemployment! Drinks all around!

And lot's more profit! Think of a future with no more economic crises! Where profits go up but don't necessarily have to come down! (like the rockets for Mars exploration, or this inconvenient erection I have. God I don't want to take the bus right now...)

Profit is the kicker. While we will pay these incubators (aborting mothers) we won't pay them a lot...just enough so that they can't think of doing anything else, but not enough to where they don't need us.

TakesMeNowhere28
12-02-2009, 07:06 PM
I take it you had nothing intelligent to say?

I take it you don't know how to mind your own business?

TakesMeNowhere28
12-02-2009, 07:16 PM
This is the last thing I'm going to say in this thread because obviously some people let a message board opinion determine whether they are going to have a good day or a bad day. I mean, really. It's a message board. If you don't agree with someone's opinion, fine. That's your right. But at least respond with some form of dignity, for crying out loud. You really lose credibility when you respond with "fuck you". I've seen people on here bash one of my all-time favorite bands Green Day, but I don't fly off the handle about it or let it effect my mood because it's their opinion. Meli.X, I'm sorry you apparently thought I called you scum. I don't see how that's any worse than you calling me disgusting, so you really have no room to talk. I'm against abortion and no one can change that. To those of you who are for it, think about this. Suppose your conception took place at the hands of a rapist. Are you going to be pissed off at your mom for deciding not to kill you? You should be thankful you were given life because so many weren't given that chance. If after you took some time to think about that, you were still for abortion, well then to each their own. I can't change you view on it anymore than you could change mine. Just thought I'd leave you with food for thought, so to speak. Good day.

IamSam
12-02-2009, 07:24 PM
Oh for fucks sake. You two should just do it, have a baby/fetus, and call it good.

wheelchairman
12-03-2009, 06:52 AM
I think Take is trolling himself, it's amazing!

[[Meli.x]]
12-03-2009, 01:30 PM
This is the last thing I'm going to say in this thread because obviously some people let a message board opinion determine whether they are going to have a good day or a bad day. I mean, really. It's a message board. If you don't agree with someone's opinion, fine. That's your right. But at least respond with some form of dignity, for crying out loud. You really lose credibility when you respond with "fuck you". I've seen people on here bash one of my all-time favorite bands Green Day, but I don't fly off the handle about it or let it effect my mood because it's their opinion. Meli.X, I'm sorry you apparently thought I called you scum. I don't see how that's any worse than you calling me disgusting, so you really have no room to talk. I'm against abortion and no one can change that. To those of you who are for it, think about this. Suppose your conception took place at the hands of a rapist. Are you going to be pissed off at your mom for deciding not to kill you? You should be thankful you were given life because so many weren't given that chance. If after you took some time to think about that, you were still for abortion, well then to each their own. I can't change you view on it anymore than you could change mine. Just thought I'd leave you with food for thought, so to speak. Good day.

LOL!
i didnt call you disgusting for a start, i said i think its disgusting that people can call a mother who has aborted a murderer.. you seem to be thinking more about a blob of stem cells than the already alive and functioning mother..
Whos putting words into other people mouths. If i knew my father raped my mother to conceive me, it would repulse me.. i wouldnt be pissed off at her, because at the end of the day, as ive been saying through this whole thread, i think the parents are the most important. to think i was a result of such a barbaric crime would sicken me, but it would have been my mothers choice.

Im not trying to change your view, i havnt said i was, i just wasnt too happy at the way i was spoken too.. wether im 17 or 27, it makes no difference, i notice you havnt posted your age, so i cant even counter the patronising and condesending comments

Alison
12-03-2009, 01:45 PM
Suppose your conception took place at the hands of a rapist. Are you going to be pissed off at your mom for deciding not to kill you? You should be thankful you were given life because so many weren't given that chance. If after you took some time to think about that, you were still for abortion, well then to each their own.

I don't like this argument...you'd be dead, so you wouldnt be able to think "Oh my mother is such a bitch for aborting me". Duh. Foetuses (Foeti?) can't think, nevermind dead ones.

Little_Miss_1565
12-03-2009, 09:42 PM
I take it you don't know how to mind your own business?

This is the last thing I'm going to say in this thread because obviously some people let a message board opinion determine whether they are going to have a good day or a bad day. I mean, really. It's a message board.

I'm really quite relieved to see you acknowledging that this is a message board. The comment of yours I quoted first in this reply made me a little afraid you'd forgotten this fact.

ospringfan112113
12-30-2009, 11:53 PM
I really just don't care,I mean if you want to abort your baby it's fine with me.If you you don't want to go through with it then ok why are you even talking about it anymore?Just do whatever you want,I honestly do not care...