PDA

View Full Version : Damn!!! Did U Hear About The Flood In California!?!?

shatskater
01-25-2005, 07:08 AM
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ....................................please sign here x______________________

Thank you for signing. I have a dog....her name is Sandy. I have a black cat, her name is Snowy....weird huh?!

Tijs
01-25-2005, 07:15 AM
Nope, that's just lame.

shatskater
01-25-2005, 07:19 AM
lol, but.....oh welll....

Rilex
01-25-2005, 07:19 AM
Yes, we already know; you have a terrible sense of humor...

shatskater
01-25-2005, 07:22 AM
Yes, we already know; you have a terrible sense of humor...

aha...haha.....hahahaha....i beg to differ. i have always been the upmost hilarious.....im sorry u just dont have a sense of humor.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-25-2005, 07:48 AM
No, she's right. Your sense of humour sucks.

Rilex
01-25-2005, 07:52 AM
Whos she?

Tijs
01-25-2005, 07:56 AM
Rilex, I always thought you were a he.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-25-2005, 08:02 AM
He, then. I can't tell gender over a BBS.

Rilex
01-25-2005, 08:13 AM
Well maybe its just because sometimes I use gay jokes around the place....