PDA

View Full Version : Help!

randy
11-24-2009, 10:56 PM
People,I need professional help,and because I cant afford it,Im gonna have to stick here.
So,I just entered to a new school and Ive seen a girl very few times,but I really,REALLY like her,I dont know a thing about her,I dont even know her name and Im shy enough to talk to her without even knowing a single thing about her,Id try,but shes always in her group of friends,shes never alone,so that makes it harder to get her out of the herd.
Suggestions please?!

T-6005
11-24-2009, 11:32 PM
....Sinister?

Is that you?

wheelchairman
11-25-2009, 08:12 AM
I think its randman's alternate account...!

DMelges
11-25-2009, 08:38 AM
You need professional advice for this? There's a little something called talking... it's getting popular these days. Especially among teens. Give that a try. There might be a few tutorials on the internet, if you look hard enough.

m.offspring.r
11-25-2009, 08:54 AM
Ask her, what time is it. After that, start talking with her

_Lost_
11-25-2009, 08:59 AM
I've always heard the best way to catch your prey is to pick off the sick ones from the herd. You don't want to try for the head of the heard until you've had a little practice.

RageAndLov
11-25-2009, 09:31 AM
Im shy enough to talk to her without even knowing a single thing about her

There is an inconsistence in this sentence.

randy
11-25-2009, 12:01 PM
Thanks for the advices,as for Dan M.s post,Im not antisocial,Im just a bit shy about this,I know I could get nervous with her.
:D,Im not an alt.

Blitz!
11-25-2009, 01:06 PM
Im not an alt.

We know and yes, I'll let the cat out of the bag ... randman's real name is also Randy ;)

I agree with m.offspring.r ... start with baby steps, ask her a question, probably something that involves some explaining from her side and then come back with another question based on what she said ... see conversation :p

holland25
11-25-2009, 01:12 PM
Or do it like I did it this saturday. Ask her if she wants to go for a drink. It worked ;) And although we're not dating yet, I got to know a lot about her.

randy
11-25-2009, 07:31 PM
Or do it like I did it this saturday. Ask her if she wants to go for a drink. It worked ;) And although we're not dating yet, I got to know a lot about her.

:p,I thought you were married,they dont sell alcohol at my school,but I can invite her some coffee,Ill see her next monday,Im not wasting more time,thanks for all of your advices,guys!

dexter12296566
11-25-2009, 07:39 PM
I had the same problem last year with a guy at school. We did not get along at all after he found out I liked him but now we are pretty good friends so I would say just introduce yourself as a friend and see where that takes you. Don't come straight out and say "I like you". That might scare her away!

Lizardus
11-25-2009, 10:11 PM
Approach her dressed as Harry Potter wearing a Twilight t-shirt and tell her you want to show her something magical, but she has to pick Wizardry or dark arts.
If she picks Harry Potter, go from there, she's a keeper.
If she picks Twilight, just stay friends.

Thomas
11-25-2009, 10:17 PM
I've always heard the best way to catch your prey is to pick off the sick ones from the herd. You don't want to try for the head of the heard until you've had a little practice.

I love you.

sarareid
11-26-2009, 08:35 AM
Hello Randy,
I can help you in this.Do one thing try doing something that you are been caught by his eyes.Than you think that shes noticing you at that time just go to her and talk to her and tell her that i want to make friendship to you.When you become a good friend of hers at that time tell her your feelings of your heart.Than leave it on that girl to decide.Just try to convience everyday.Thank you.

renato piquette
11-26-2009, 03:14 PM
oh,man,just grab your balls and tell her you just noticed she has the most beautiful eyes or some nice bullshit,just pretend you are a nice guy and show confidence on yourself all the time

Rooster
11-26-2009, 04:33 PM
^^Listen to da man. He got lucky. Twice.

AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!

randy
11-26-2009, 09:22 PM
Lizardus post was funny :D
Sararied,thanks,yeah,I will do my best to have a friends relationship with her.
Renato Piquette,that sounds like a bit hard for a beginner like me :confused:.
Raptor88,Im not gonna ask how do you know that,but yeah,I think hes right on showing confidence on myself.

Hypno Toad
11-26-2009, 09:28 PM
Ask her, what time is it. After that, start talking with her

That's actually really good advice.

randy
11-26-2009, 09:31 PM
That's actually really good advice.

Yeah,I agree,it will be one of my moves.:D

Rooster
11-27-2009, 02:50 AM
Raptor88,Im not gonna ask how do you know that,but yeah,I think hes right on showing confidence on myself.

Just one thing about his advice: don't pretend (as he said), just be yourself.

randy
11-27-2009, 06:50 PM
Just one thing about his advice: don't pretend (as he said), just be yourself.

Thanks,I wont:D,Im nervous,Im meeting her next monday.

JoY
11-27-2009, 06:54 PM
& this problem requires professional help?
damn...

T-6005
12-02-2009, 05:16 PM
I like renato's advice. I think the most important part is to make the ball grabbing literal. It's made all of the conversations I've had with girls much more interesting if I had my scrotum in a vise-like grip and had never spoken to them before, just observed them from a distance.

Lizardus
12-02-2009, 06:35 PM
There is a girl that you wanna date in you neighborhood
Who you gonna call?
Datebusters!

coke_a_holic
12-02-2009, 06:40 PM
I like renato's advice. I think the most important part is to make the ball grabbing literal. It's made all of the conversations I've had with girls much more interesting if I had my scrotum in a vise-like grip and had never spoken to them before, just observed them from a distance.

Agreed. Not to mention Renato's success record, which is high enough to know that he really knows his way around young, supple women. You should listen to what he has to say, brometheus.

IamSam
12-02-2009, 06:46 PM
oh,man,just grab your balls and tell her you just noticed she has the most beautiful eyes or some nice bullshit,just pretend you are a nice guy and show confidence on yourself all the time

Ah...the mating call of the pedophile.

I've heard that breaking someone's arm makes them do what you want...

Superdope
12-03-2009, 02:41 AM
If you have some spare change, it could never hurt to drop it at strategically right times, either.

randy
12-03-2009, 12:49 PM
Its ok now,thanks for all your advices (for the ones who actually gave advices),Im going out with her tomorrow :D,I cant believe it!

Superdope
12-03-2009, 12:58 PM
Its ok now,thanks for all your advices (for the ones who actually gave advices),Im going out with her tomorrow :D,I cant believe it!

Good for you!

Alison
12-03-2009, 02:24 PM
Approach her dressed as Harry Potter wearing a Twilight t-shirt and tell her you want to show her something magical, but she has to pick Wizardry or dark arts.
If she picks Harry Potter, go from there, she's a keeper.
If she picks Twilight, just stay friends.

A friend of mine, somehow fell for a guy when he told her he was Edward Cullen from Twilight. I was really drunk so turned around and shouted "FAGGGOOOOT" at him....still worked for him though. He told her he was turning her into a vampire. :o

wheelchairman
12-03-2009, 02:49 PM
Wow that's horrible. But yeah I can imagine that'd work. *shudders*

Superdope
12-03-2009, 03:05 PM
I've been told I look like Edward on several different occasions. I don't know how I feel about it. It was girls who loved the movies, so it was meant in the best possible way, but still. eh.

wheelchairman
12-03-2009, 03:17 PM
Du m vre liges bleg som den der sang, Transparent and glasslike...

Superdope
12-03-2009, 03:28 PM
Du m vre liges bleg som den der sang, Transparent and glasslike...

Den danske vinter er ndesls :P
Transparent and glasslike. That brings me back, man.

renato piquette
12-03-2009, 10:25 PM
A friend of mine, somehow fell for a guy when he told her he was Edward Cullen from Twilight. I was really drunk so turned around and shouted "FAGGGOOOOT" at him....still worked for him though. He told her he was turning her into a vampire. :o

wow,he is good

Little_Miss_1565
12-03-2009, 10:44 PM
Have a good time, Randy. What are you guys going to do? What did you end up doing to make plans with her?

randy
12-04-2009, 03:40 PM
Have a good time, Randy. What are you guys going to do? What did you end up doing to make plans with her?

Thank you,Im picking her up at her home in 4 hours,we are doing somethjing generic :p,we are just going to eat dinner to get to know each other better,after that well see if we should keep seeing or not.

renato piquette
12-04-2009, 08:01 PM
glad to hear that,boy