PDA

View Full Version : The Belgian accent

Duskygrin
11-26-2009, 06:18 PM
. .

dexter12296566
11-26-2009, 08:05 PM
is belgium and belgian the same thing because i like belgium waffles!

Sofinch
11-27-2009, 01:21 AM
is belgium and belgian the same thing because i like belgium waffles!

Belgian waffles darling

Harleyquiiinn
11-27-2009, 01:23 AM
Ah ah it's a great accent ! What they say... it reminds me of Perusse :D

"En France, y sont bons pour le rosé...
- Le rosé oui, mais le réseau..."

My favorite accent is the Canadian one. It's not that it is funny, but it is so ... different, that it instantly makes me happy. It makes me want to go there too...

Watch that one ! Gad Elmaleh is not Québécois, for sure, but that sketch is SO funny :D The best is that he imitates the accent but can't completely hide is real one

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xgwd5kLiDY

"C'est votre ultime bafouille ?"

ad8
11-27-2009, 08:30 AM
Belgian accents rule. No matter if it's belgian english, belgian french or belgian german:D

ad8
11-27-2009, 01:54 PM
And I agree, nothing as hilarious as a good Belgian accent. Though what it renders in German is a mystery to me.
Kinda like the english Belgian accent. I sometimes think that I can recognise a Belgian guy whichever language he speaks just because of the accent:eek:

dexter12296566
11-27-2009, 04:41 PM
Are you being deliberately retarded or are you naturally that shrewd?

Belgium is a country, nay, is THE country, while Belgian is the adjective, and the language.

On second thoughts, that may prove too difficult to grasp. Forget it.
uncalled for! i know that. I just happen to like their waffles! i was gonna read ur post but ur posts r too long so i just said somethin with a tiny bit of relativity

Belgian waffles darling

oh thanx. see dusky, you could be nice like her!

dexter12296566
11-28-2009, 07:58 AM
I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Okay fine I will be more serious!

Sofinch
11-30-2009, 01:29 AM
Belgian accents rule. No matter if it's belgian english, belgian french or belgian german:D
or Belgian Dutch aka Flemish

And I agree, nothing as hilarious as a good Belgian accent.
That's why I'm not on Youtube ;):rolleyes:

oh thanx. see dusky, you could be nice like her!
I like that quote

I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

I laughed... with a Belgian accent :rolleyes: =D

darea
12-01-2009, 11:44 PM
I had waffles when I went to Belgium and I was disappointed, they were too greasy for me and I didnt really like the taste. I prefer the french supermarket waffles with sugar, or the ones with chocolate on one side. The waffles I had in Belgium were sold by one of those people who sell them in the street, so I dont know if home-made people make em better, I guess Sofinch might know how to made the really good ones...
And like french fries, of all the countries Ive been to, I prefer the french ones, even though their birth country is belgium...

As for the Belgian accent, its okay, but Im not crazy about. I remember last time I was over there, I was hanging out with a Quebecquoise girl for so long that the belgian people who were with us thought I was from Quebec... lol

I dont like the B accent more than the Q one... I guess my fave french accent is provencal