PDA

View Full Version : Bush And Factory Farming

Offspring_maniac
01-25-2005, 06:01 PM
Not only has president bush sent innocent people to war be he is also a contributor to animal abuse, disease and cancer increase, pollution an so much more. Because he supports fully factory farming. He pushes this to the max. I mean now even in Canada it is getting bigger and bigger. You would think since he is the president he would want to decrease the amount of disease and cancer being passed around. I mean he complains about it enough well, obviously he does not care a bit because about 80% maybe even more of people are meat eaters and eat meat from factory farms.
This increase our chances by 75% compared to a vegitarian of getting things like diabetes and Heart disease, osteoperosis and so many other things. You would think that he would want to decrease this but, everyday he supports it. Not only does factory farming do that it also pollutes our water an air. see they stack these animals on top of each other and when the go to the wash room it all gets placed in a seese pool and this pool has a concrete outline.
Well eventuallt this cracks getting into our water. And you know sometimes when you see the white stuff on top of lakes well 95% of the time it is this fecies. Is that not degusting and the part that is even more degusting is the fact that Bush supports it. There is so much more information on factory farming. doing some research would help for example try visting
www.factoryfarming.org
**be sure look at the pictures of the way that these animals are treated it will make you sick. I even cried I got so angry!

sKratch
01-25-2005, 06:20 PM
Learn to use English better.

UgLy_eLf
01-25-2005, 09:28 PM
I expect no less from the guy, he's gotta keep up that "asshole" personality of his by supporting something like this. I bet he supports throwing retarded children into dumpsters after they're born, but would he have supported this at his own birth? Hmm...

Not Ozymandias
01-26-2005, 12:21 AM
One time he said, "fam farmilies", when he actually meant, "farm families". That was funny.

HornyPope
01-26-2005, 02:13 AM
This is a story from one contemporary historian. He tells how Saladin's men had once captured two Cistercian Christian monks and brought them before him. Being a man very interested in philophy and religion, he asked the monks to explain their life principles. They told him that they followed the Rule of St Benedict. When he learned that among other things they professed celibacy, he asked whether they drank wine and ate meat. They replied that they had a daily allowance of wine, but were not allowed to eat meat unless they were ill or compelled to by necessity. Saladin ordered them to be detained in prison and supplied them with meat and water served by two very attractive women. They ate and drank what the women brought to them, but took care not to get into conversation with such dangerous creatures. When Saladin was informed of this, he ordered the meat and water to be changed for fish and wine in conformity with the rule of their order. But they forgot the apostolic injunction : "use a little wion for thy stomach sake (1 Timothy 5:23) and, encouraged by the women, drank a little much. Inevitebly, they fell into temptation. When the monks were discovered next morning in the women's arms, they were then sobered up and weeping before Saladin. "Does it not seem", he said, "that the author of your philosophy of life, Benedict, was foolish to forbid you meat, which after all, has no effect on the will, and allow you win, which has the power to disturb even the strongest mind? Was not our Muhammad far more sensible? But since you have broken your own rule, what can you do now in expiation?" "Penance according to the judgement of our abbot", they replied. "Then since you cannot find that here, go back home to your own people". And he set the men free.

Now, regardless of your stance on religion and whatnot, I merely wanted to use this story as a rebutal to the fucking vegetarians whose crying i'm frustrated to hear on the evils of meat. A big fuck you. Meat is tasty and has no effects on your mind. Alcohol, on the other hand, is naturally harvested and refined not resorting to the use of animals what so ever, yet remains a substance far more dangerous to humans--though one I still enjoy occasionally.

sKratch
01-26-2005, 12:11 PM
I'm fairly certain that has nothing to do with this thread.

Little_Miss_1565
01-26-2005, 12:29 PM
Actually, HP, there are bone-char processes used in making some wines and beers, so there is animal involvement in the production of some alcohols. And a glass or two of red wine a day aids digestion and can help maintain a healthy weight.

I don't eat meat because of factory farms. I can't stand those PETA bastards crying about puppies and kitties on barbecues. I would eat meat if I could be assured it came from a non-corporate farm raising their animals in a clean environment and slaughtering them in a clean, sane environment, but at this point after three years of being vegetarian my body has forgotten how to digest meat and would give me explosive diarrhea. Pleasant, huh?

But to get back to the earlier point, factory farms are gross.

HornyPope
01-26-2005, 01:16 PM
Ah, didn't know there was any animal involved in brewing.

wheelchairman
01-26-2005, 01:20 PM
Hmmm that's inspired me to drink more.

I'd give up the meats, since I know the dangers of factory farming, especially with the low-grade german meat products we import, however I love the meat too much and dislike the greenery.

Offspring_maniac
01-29-2005, 06:59 PM
****Just for further notice I am a chick****
Not only are animals used in things like that but also there bones an hoof's get grinded up an used to make things like gummy worms, jello, marshmellows an so much more. it is rather gross where they decide to shove the left over animal parts. like think what does that do to us.

Mota Boy
01-29-2005, 08:42 PM
...but at this point after three years of being vegetarian my body has forgotten how to digest meat and would give me explosive diarrhea. Pleasant, huh?

"I had a good friend who lived in Texas all his life. He moved out to L.A. Eight months and then I don't know the guy. 'I feel nausish and I have a head ache. I think that vegetable soup I had for lunch must have had some beef broth in it.'"

"I didn't know what to say. Your system's kickin' back..... broth? You're a manly man aren't ya?"
-Ron White

wheelchairman
01-30-2005, 04:44 AM
Not only are animals used in things like that but also there bones an hoof's get grinded up an used to make things like gummy worms, jello, marshmellows an so much more. it is rather gross where they decide to shove the left over animal parts. like think what does that do to us.
ah yeah that's right, that's why muslims can't eat anything that are gummy, they are produced with parts of the pig so they are not hellal or whatever. I love gummies and this way I rarely need to share.

Little_Miss_1565
01-30-2005, 08:09 PM

Ah yes, gelatin. There is such thing as kosher gelatin, which is either made of seaweed or fish depending on what the product is, though.

I know for a fact that some of the cows used to make gelatin have come from countries with Mad Cow Disease outbreaks. There was one candy in particular--Melba?--that had such a source for its gelatin. It has since changed its gelatin to a non-animal sourced one.

And it's funny, Skittles and Starbursts in Europe are vegetarian--only those made in America have the cow-based gelatin in them. I still eat Skittles and Starbursts, though. My sweet tooth is stronger than my morals.

Mota Boy
01-30-2005, 08:23 PM
I know for a fact that some of the cows used to make gelatin have come from countries with Mad Cow Disease outbreaks. There was one candy in particular--Melba?--that had such a source for its gelatin. It has since changed its gelatin to a non-animal sourced one.
However, the prions that cause Mad Cow disease in cattle and Crutzfeld-Jacobs in humans aren't found in the hooves of cattle. Largely they are concentrated in the brain, eyes and spinal cords of the animals. This is why mad hamburgers, made of muscle, are supposed to be relatively safe for human consumption, while mad hot dogs aren't, and I don't eat hot dogs.

Little_Miss_1565
01-31-2005, 04:14 AM
However, the prions that cause Mad Cow disease in cattle and Crutzfeld-Jacobs in humans aren't found in the hooves of cattle. Largely they are concentrated in the brain, eyes and spinal cords of the animals. This is why mad hamburgers, made of muscle, are supposed to be relatively safe for human consumption, while mad hot dogs aren't, and I don't eat hot dogs.

They use more than the hooves for gelatin--they boil bones and marrow and who knows maybe some spinal cord thrown in for good measure. All I know is that Mad Cow/CJD was shown to be transmittable through gelatin made from infected cows. I don't know if anyone actually got sick from it, though.

Anti-AntiFlag
02-12-2005, 08:57 PM
Not only has president bush sent innocent people to war be he is also a contributor to animal abuse, disease and cancer increase, pollution an so much more. Because he supports fully factory farming. He pushes this to the max. I mean now even in Canada it is getting bigger and bigger. You would think since he is the president he would want to decrease the amount of disease and cancer being passed around. I mean he complains about it enough well, obviously he does not care a bit because about 80% maybe even more of people are meat eaters and eat meat from factory farms.
This increase our chances by 75% compared to a vegitarian of getting things like diabetes and Heart disease, osteoperosis and so many other things. You would think that he would want to decrease this but, everyday he supports it. Not only does factory farming do that it also pollutes our water an air. see they stack these animals on top of each other and when the go to the wash room it all gets placed in a seese pool and this pool has a concrete outline.
Well eventuallt this cracks getting into our water. And you know sometimes when you see the white stuff on top of lakes well 95% of the time it is this fecies. Is that not degusting and the part that is even more degusting is the fact that Bush supports it. There is so much more information on factory farming. doing some research would help for example try visting
www.factoryfarming.org
**be sure look at the pictures of the way that these animals are treated it will make you sick. I even cried I got so angry!

LMAO! Typical PeTA animal rights propaganda. Sorry to say, but 100% of presidential candidates support factory farming.

Unfortunately, the videos and pictures depicted on PetA's sites are the bad apples. PeTA's media crew sorts through hundreds of thousands of images, to find the bad ones. After all, the bad photos make the meat industry look like a terrible thing, and that means more money in the pocket of Ingrid Newkirk.

Im not quite sure who told you that marshmellows come from the ground up hooves of animals, but they are sadly mistaken.

Ken Jennings
02-12-2005, 09:16 PM
LMAO! I suck dick.

I hate your username.

Anti-AntiFlag
02-12-2005, 10:18 PM
I hate your username. I suck cock too, lets meet up with fellow cocksuckers for CockSuckFest 2005!

Thats cool...You arent the first and surely wont be the last.

Ken Jennings
02-12-2005, 10:27 PM
Thats cool...You arent the first and surely wont be the last.

Marry me. We can have ugly babies.

Anti-AntiFlag
02-12-2005, 10:45 PM
Marry me. We can have ugly babies.

We dont need to marry to have ugly babies. Are we gunna adopt or what?

Anti-AntiFlag
02-12-2005, 10:48 PM
They use more than the hooves for gelatin--they boil bones and marrow and who knows maybe some spinal cord thrown in for good measure. All I know is that Mad Cow/CJD was shown to be transmittable through gelatin made from infected cows. I don't know if anyone actually got sick from it, though.

Mad Cow, or BSE can be transmitted only if a person was to eat the brain or spinal fluid of a cow.

Ken Jennings
02-12-2005, 11:32 PM
We dont need to marry to have ugly babies. Are we gunna adopt or what?

I hope you're not a repulican. I hate republicans.

Anti-AntiFlag
02-12-2005, 11:36 PM
I hope you're not a repulican. I hate republicans.

Thats awesome.

Ken Jennings
02-12-2005, 11:39 PM
Thats awesome.

I also hate democrats, but I hate republicans even more.

Anti-AntiFlag
02-12-2005, 11:44 PM
Thats awesome