PDA

View Full Version : If you don't want kids...

Al Coholic
12-02-2009, 11:14 AM
Is it ok for you to have sex? The question has been brought up and I think it would make for 17 pages of circular debate about abortion. I know what some of you will say, and I'm definately not doing this just to see if an obviously not serious thread will spark more serious abortion debate.

I'm totally being serious. For proof, this is my serious face :-|

So, if you don't want kids, should be going about having sex all willy nilly? Is it right that these people have sex all the time and then sometimes get abortions as a consequence?

Be sure to explain your vote!

Jojan
12-02-2009, 05:01 PM
Everyone should have sexual intercourse if the wish and as long as they don't force others that don't want to or can't speak their mind. If they do not wish to become pregnant they should try to do something to prevent it, where abortion could be the option if the persons involved feels that it's the best solution for them.

From what I've heard, fucking feels good. This is because people who get rewarded when having sex, have more sex. People who don't get pleasure won't participate in the act. Evolution, you know. So if you could get the reward with out a unwanted consequense you could possibly get. Humans aren't usually dumb.

There are ways of getting pregnant without getting the pleasure.

IamSam
12-02-2009, 06:53 PM
Say you're out quail hunting with a friend. Suddenly a quail flies out of nowhere and you erect your shotgun just as your friends appears at the end of the barrel. The barrel erupts with hot, speeding particles of shot and pierces his head.

It's not your fault your moron friend stuck his head in front of your shotgun.

Metaphor help: "Hunting"=sex, "quail"=orgasm, "shotgun"=penis, "friend's head"=egg, "hot, speeding particles of shot"=semen.

TakesMeNowhere28
12-02-2009, 07:24 PM
Say you're out quail hunting with a friend. Suddenly a quail flies out of nowhere and you erect your shotgun just as your friends appears at the end of the barrel. The barrel erupts with hot, speeding particles of shot and pierces his head.

It's not your fault your moron friend stuck his head in front of your shotgun.

Metaphor help: "Hunting"=sex, "quail"=orgasm, "shotgun"=penis, "friend's head"=egg, "hot, speeding particles of shot"=semen.

I think Dick Cheney would love that reasoning.

wheelchairman
12-03-2009, 06:57 AM
Religion is the root of all wars, as we all know. Therefore I propose that we abort the fetuses of Christian parents in order to prevent all future wars and to prevent all the evils that religion has caused throughout history.

Little_Miss_1565
12-03-2009, 07:38 AM
I feel like for most of the people who say this, sex is still a theoretical thing to them and not any part of their lives. It's easy to make pronouncements that have no basis in real, everyday life when that's the case.

_Lost_
12-03-2009, 07:52 AM
One of my best friends through grade school is a beautiful example of that. I remember in 7th grade she said something to the effect of: "I will never do drugs, drink, smoke, or have sex, because its wrong. When I get married, we won't have sex. We'll adopt kids and I will find a husband who is okay with that."

She's now an example of the extreme opposite. Its kind of sad really. She's also engaged to a guy whose been on methadone for the last year, but he does meth, pops pills, drinks heavily, smokes weed, and does only god knows what else. and i quote "We won't get married until he's been off meth for at least two months."

SweetTatyana
12-03-2009, 10:29 AM
I think if everyone who didnt want kids stopped having sex, this world would be a much angier, irritable place.

wheelchairman
12-03-2009, 10:41 AM
I feel like for most of the people who say this, sex is still a theoretical thing to them and not any part of their lives. It's easy to make pronouncements that have no basis in real, everyday life when that's the case.

It's all really been summarized by this. Both sides of the discussion. So why have it? Here are the idiots who knowingly speak out of ignorance (so even Aesop would call you a fool) and then those who argue with them for whatever reason.

ad8
12-03-2009, 10:57 AM
I think in a world in which people raise animals in shelters just to kill them and have them for lunch/whatever afterwards, I think it would be ridiculous if one said "we're only having sex to replicate".
There are so many cases of mankind working a way around the conditions of nature that this (either having an abortion or taking precautions) would strike me as "totally wrong" or ethically questionable.

Llamas
12-03-2009, 11:33 AM
Maybe it's cause I'm pretty much gay, but I guess I don't really understand why intercourse is so important... what's wrong with things like oral? I don't see why intercourse is necessary for a relationship...

but I'm not arguing that people who don't want kids shouldn't have sex; I don't really know how I feel about this.

wheelchairman
12-03-2009, 11:38 AM
Last time I saw you mention it, which was a few years ago (and I might be mixing you up with someone else) you said you were a virgin. Is that still true?

p.s. sex is dick in vagina. Not the British 'sex is everything two people do while in various states of nakedness'.

SweetTatyana
12-03-2009, 01:07 PM
Maybe it's cause I'm pretty much gay, but I guess I don't really understand why intercourse is so important... what's wrong with things like oral? I don't see why intercourse is necessary for a relationship...

but I'm not arguing that people who don't want kids shouldn't have sex; I don't really know how I feel about this.

I would have agreed with you before I met my current boyfriend. The two I had before I thought I loved them but I was never too crazy about sex. My currently boyfriend, we have such an amazing connection that makes sex not only like amazing physically but emotionally too.. have you ever had a boyfriend you were super into/in love with?

Llamas
12-03-2009, 01:12 PM
Last time I saw you mention it, which was a few years ago (and I might be mixing you up with someone else) you said you were a virgin. Is that still true?

p.s. sex is dick in vagina. Not the British 'sex is everything two people do while in various states of nakedness'.

Yeah because I've stopped dating men. I guess I'll die a virgin then cause I don't see myself dating a man again...

I would have agreed with you before I met my current boyfriend. The two I had before I thought I loved them but I was never too crazy about sex. My currently boyfriend, we have such an amazing connection that makes sex not only like amazing physically but emotionally too.. have you ever had a boyfriend you were super into/in love with?
I have, twice. Both relationships we just had oral sex and such. I'm not trying to say that everyone should be the same as me, just that I don't understand.

wheelchairman
12-03-2009, 01:51 PM
Of course you'll never understand, and perhaps never will. In fact it seems rather unlikely you'll ever have to worry about getting pregnant.

I don't think I could ever explain it to you, but I'd try comparing it to being a normal part of a physical relationship between a guy and a girl, and how would your relationships be if there was little or no intimate contact? Unless you're one of those people who doesn't particularly enjoy intimate contact, then I don't think I could ever explain it to you. Anyway this comparison is deeply flawed in that I know less about physical relationships between lesbians than you probably do about dicks in vaginas. Yes that is how I stubbornly pluralize vagina.

But there's too much "oh physical contact in a relationship just takes it to the next level." Yes, that's obviously true but already there you are backed in a corner you shouldn't need to defend from. One night stands are a part of being young and enjoying yourself (usually.) And sex generally is part of the definition of that term. There's nothing wrong with that.

I don't generally like to take the stance that if you haven't experienced it, you really shouldn't have an opinion. But in this case I'll be agree to that. This isn't about daily life in North Korea or the struggle in Burma, this is a tangible experience you can feel in any part of the world. If you can't relate that's a fine choice, but preaching to others who made a different choice (and where the majority are making smart choices, using contraceptives), passing judgment just makes you look stupid.

p.s. Llamas those last two paragraphs aren't about you, in case you were worried.

Alison
12-03-2009, 02:03 PM
I think it's an important enough part of a relationship...but not totally necessary. Seriously though, if my boyfriend told me "We have to stop having sex until we want a child", I'd be pretty ticked off. It's kind of a once you start you can't stop thing.

Llamas
12-03-2009, 02:16 PM
Erm, there's still been no explanation though about why oral sex doesn't "suffice". Most lesbians never have intercourse in their lives, and the relationships are healthy. How is oral sex not intimate? It's intimate, it's physical, etc.

wheelchairman
12-03-2009, 02:24 PM
Most lesbians won't have intercourse because they're lesbians. Which is why I compared it to not coming into contact intimately, etc. That was essentially the point of the comparison.

_Lost_
12-03-2009, 03:16 PM
Well Llamas, I personally am not into oral, giving or receiving. My boyfriend really likes it so I do it, but I could live without. That area, for me, isn't sufficient. For you, it might be. It may not be for all gay women. That could be a part of why strap-ons exist. So, for me to feel the same kind of connection that you might get from oral, I need more than just that.

Stylie
12-03-2009, 03:48 PM
I really don't bother to explaine my vote, but of course the answer is no. Mhm, exactly - of course. Sex is a pleasure, it's healthy ffs.

Llamas
12-03-2009, 03:53 PM
Everyone should just be gay. Problem solved!

_Lost_
12-03-2009, 03:56 PM
But then how will we make the babiez? There are only so many that we can adopt from asia.

Llamas
12-03-2009, 03:59 PM
But then how will we make the babiez? There are only so many that we can adopt from asia.

Good point. Okay. Easy solution.

1) If you want kids, be straight.

2) If you don't want kids, be gay.

Shit, good thing I don't want kids! :D

Alison
12-03-2009, 04:04 PM
Oh shit...I just realised I clicked yes instead of no. dangit.

RickyCrack
12-03-2009, 04:11 PM
Everyone should just be gay. Problem solved!

fuck you bri. fuck you in your vagina.

chicapowerpunk
12-03-2009, 04:12 PM
The problem is that the Senate is sexist, because if a girl was raped and to avoid unwanted children so unhappy beings, I think the problem is a simple thing called responsibility!
:mad::eek:

Al Coholic
12-03-2009, 05:07 PM
Oral sex is definately a notch below as far as intimacy. It's not just about stimulating a person you have a connection with. I mean shit, you can't even be next to each other, eye to eye when you're doing it. Sure you can look up but it's not the same. It's not something I can explain. I don't see a strap on as the same thing since only one person's stimulating the other, sex is a mutual thing. And 69ing you're looking at eachother's ass so that doesn't cut it either.

The whole aspect of getting eachother off wrapped in eachother, eye contact, making out, everything in unison. It's as intimate as you can get. You can make oral passionate but you're still just laying there while the other goes down on you, it's still a notch below.

offsrx
12-03-2009, 05:16 PM
I think that if you want to have unprotected sex, you just have to get used to idea that that girl/guy can be your kids parent. Wich means: "DON'T FUCK EVERYONE".
The statment of wich I agree.

IamSam
12-03-2009, 07:22 PM
I think if you don't want kids you shouldn't have sex. It's that simple.

You have never had sex, have you?

IamSam
12-03-2009, 07:48 PM
Obviously not! I am only fifteen! I never even kissed someone!

No offense, but if you have never had sex then you should not put yourself into this discussion.

nieh
12-03-2009, 08:36 PM
Oral sex is definately a notch below as far as intimacy. It's not just about stimulating a person you have a connection with. I mean shit, you can't even be next to each other, eye to eye when you're doing it. Sure you can look up but it's not the same. It's not something I can explain. I don't see a strap on as the same thing since only one person's stimulating the other, sex is a mutual thing. And 69ing you're looking at eachother's ass so that doesn't cut it either.

The whole aspect of getting eachother off wrapped in eachother, eye contact, making out, everything in unison. It's as intimate as you can get. You can make oral passionate but you're still just laying there while the other goes down on you, it's still a notch below.

This is why tribadism exists.
And, you know, because it's fun to watch.

_Lost_
12-03-2009, 08:42 PM
More like, if you have no experience in intimacy, because cheese is a part of the conversation and she's never had conventional, everyday, dick'n'vag kind of sex.

Dexternumbers, first off, you should change your name to Dexternumbers cause I like that better. Seriously.

Second, its one thing to believe that abortion is wrong or that you should save sex until marriage. If you can do the whole "no sex till marriage" then more power to you, but you need to think of it from that angle. You may want to wait, but you can't say others are in the wrong for acting upon an instinct that all people have. Humans, married or not, are gonna have sex, contraceptives and abortions or not. Think of how many teenage girls you would see in your high school walking around in maternity clothes were it not for the preventative measures we have. Our bodies, our horomones, our brains are designed to make us want sex the moment we become fertile and then to breed as much as we possibly can before we die. Its in our genes. (lol in our jeans) Thus, there are condoms, birth control pills, and abortions.

Ryder1234
12-03-2009, 09:00 PM
(lol in our jeans)

this, made me lol.

I'm just dropping in to read what dexternumbers said, as I shouldn't contribute to this. But if presented with the opportunity, I'd bang. Just sayin'.

Icy Chic
12-03-2009, 09:08 PM
I don't think that people should stop having sex to avoid having kids. There are precautions you can take to keep from getting knocked up, if you're smart enough to realize that.

I also don't agree with having an abortion just to take away your consequence of doing something stupid. It really pisses me off when someone gets pregnant because they weren't careful and decided to take the easy way out. I say grow up and take responsibility for your actions, but at the same time I realize that it's their body and their choice, but still.

wheelchairman
12-04-2009, 09:26 AM
Yeah but you're an idiot, so it makes sense you would have an idiot's opinion.

Little_Miss_1565
12-04-2009, 10:03 AM

Le siiiiigh.

wheelchairman
12-05-2009, 01:26 PM
Better than Dexter12341235

p.s. Having an opinion founded in ignorance, is fine. Sharing it however, is stupid. Basic wisdom right there.

You don't see me lecturing T-6005 on being French, or telling paint_it_black what its like to be fat, because that'd make me look stupid and I know that.

WebDudette
12-05-2009, 05:09 PM
Considering we have all types of contraceptives, and well abortion, those people are idiots and shouldn't have had a child at a young age.

SweetTatyana
12-05-2009, 05:50 PM
It isn't based on ignorance. It is based on the fact that three of my friends and a family member have made their lives so much harder having kids young.

Knowing other people who had kids young and it didn't turn out swell to them does not take away the fact that you are ignorant to have an opinion on this topic. In fact, using the fact you know these people as evidence you can contribute to this conversation exemplifies that you actually don't understand the nature of the question being asked. Just because sex is a mechanism to have children, it doesn't mean that is its only function, and you can't understand how great it is or how it can impact your connection with another person based on what you see in other people.

SweetTatyana
12-05-2009, 06:05 PM
Well it didn't make them closer to there boyfriends. The guys ended up leaving!

Like I said, something you can't observe and this isn't an example of what I was talking about. When you are really in love with someone who is really in love with you and you are mature enough to know that you are making the decision to have sex out of you being ready/wanting to and not any other external reason, you will understand what we mean.

WebDudette
12-06-2009, 03:28 AM
They didn't know they were pregnant until it was too late for contraceptives and, like me, they are against abortions. Please don't make this, yet another, abortion thread!

Too late for contraceptives... what? So you just confirmed my opinion that said people are ignorant and idiots?

Alison
12-06-2009, 04:00 AM
It isn't based on ignorance. It is based on the fact that three of my friends and a family member have made their lives so much harder having kids young.

Then they should have aborted them!

Llamas
12-06-2009, 04:04 AM
They didn't know they were pregnant until it was too late for contraceptives and, like me, they are against abortions. Please don't make this, yet another, abortion thread!

So, they didn't use any contraception?? idiots.

Llamas
12-06-2009, 05:17 AM
After the first week or two contraceptives are ineffctive and in response to alison, they are also against abortion!(Before people call me stupid I read the contraceptive thing in health class in a book about birth control)

Most contraceptives are to be used before/during sex... If they didn't use contraceptives before or during, and then were like "oh fuck I'm pregnant! and now it's too late for contraceptives!" they're fucking morons.

Alison
12-06-2009, 06:08 AM
I thought you were referring to emergency contraceptive pills!

Well in that case, were they using condoms or were they on the pill? Or both? Or were they being idiots?

T-6005
12-06-2009, 08:25 AM
French-Canadian!
Just French.

wheelchairman
12-06-2009, 09:17 AM
And not very good at it if people make that mistake.

IamSam
12-06-2009, 05:15 PM
This thread has been completely ruined by people staying on topic.

Sidewinder
12-06-2009, 10:09 PM
Everyone here is ignoring the obvious answer of robot sex.

RageAndLov
12-07-2009, 06:08 AM
I don't want children (yet), but I still do it. Unless your religion is in the way, I can't see why you shouldn't do it. All the participants should agree upon it of course, and protect themselves from unwanted pregnancy and STDs.
Your body gets horny and tell you to do it, so why restrain from it?

T-6005
12-07-2009, 10:25 AM
This thread has been completely ruined by people staying on topic.

I am in complete agreement with this statement.

Llamas
12-07-2009, 11:41 AM
So like I said before, I don't really have an opinion on this matter, but just for the sake of playing devil's advocate...

It sounds like the primary argument is hey, sex feels really good and we prefer it over oral sex. Oral sex or whatever is okay, but intercourse is better. Okay, great, cool, whatever, I obviously can't (and likely will never be able to) argue that. But... rageandlov says, why not do it? Well I thought the original argument was pregnancy. I'm not sure I see "I like it more than oral sex" as a good justification for abortion. People like it more, fine, but I could see the argument being made that, if you're just gonna do what you like (protected or not), you should deal with the consequences of a potential baby.

Little_Miss_1565
12-07-2009, 01:33 PM
It sounds like the primary argument is hey, sex feels really good and we prefer it over oral sex. Oral sex or whatever is okay, but intercourse is better. Okay, great, cool, whatever, I obviously can't (and likely will never be able to) argue that.

This is why the baby Jesus invented strap-ons.

But... rageandlov says, why not do it? Well I thought the original argument was pregnancy. I'm not sure I see "I like it more than oral sex" as a good justification for abortion. People like it more, fine, but I could see the argument being made that, if you're just gonna do what you like (protected or not), you should deal with the consequences of a potential baby.

I'm sorry...what?

_Lost_
12-07-2009, 01:39 PM

That could be a part of why strap-ons exist.

haha I love these boards. I feel so on the same wavelength with people sometimes!

Little_Miss_1565
12-07-2009, 01:41 PM
Haha! Sorry, I was blinded by "whaaa?"

Llamas
12-07-2009, 01:53 PM
Really, really unlikely that it's the same. And if it is... well then I *really* don't understand what the big deal is about intercourse :-P

I'm sorry...what?
I'm not sure what to explain again?
Rageandlov: "Your body gets horny and tell you to do it, so why restrain from it?"
I thought the entire thread was about the idea that getting pregnant is the reason to restrain from it. I've not seen any compelling argument for why people don't stick to other methods of sex in order to prevent pregnancy... I've just seen "it feels better" or "I like it more". When pregnancy is a risk, I'm not entirely sure that's such a good argument.

Little_Miss_1565
12-07-2009, 02:12 PM
Really, really unlikely that it's the same. And if it is... well then I *really* don't understand what the big deal is about intercourse :-P

From what I'm told, it's really not that different, except that sex with girls and sex with boys is a different experience. But if it's all the same to you, why wonder? And what the heck kind of lesbo are you to privilege heterosexual sex over homosexual sex?

I thought the entire thread was about the idea that getting pregnant is the reason to restrain from it. I've not seen any compelling argument for why people don't stick to other methods of sex in order to prevent pregnancy... I've just seen "it feels better" or "I like it more". When pregnancy is a risk, I'm not entirely sure that's such a good argument.

I thought most of the thread was about Al trying to get the same 5 people to continue to try arguing their completely theoretical ideas about sex. And also the idea that people for whom sex is still an intellectual exercise probably shouldn't expect the beliefs they hold now to still be true once it is. And for those who still insist on not using condoms in non-monogamous relationships, well, Darwin will win in the end.

Llamas
12-07-2009, 02:21 PM
From what I'm told, it's really not that different, except that sex with girls and sex with boys is a different experience. But if it's all the same to you, why wonder? And what the heck kind of lesbo are you to privilege heterosexual sex over homosexual sex?
hahaha, I definitely am not saying that I think hetero sex is better... that would be really weird ;) but I much, much prefer other forms of sex than that which uses a strap on, and personally can't understand preferring intercourse. :P

I thought most of the thread was about Al trying to get the same 5 people to continue to try arguing their completely theoretical ideas about sex. And also the idea that people for whom sex is still an intellectual exercise probably shouldn't expect the beliefs they hold now to still be true once it is. And for those who still insist on not using condoms in non-monogamous relationships, well, Darwin will win in the end.
lol ah, yes you're right. I got caught up in the "people who were taking it seriously" garbage.

However, have you seen Idiocracy?

WebDudette
12-07-2009, 02:58 PM
Baby Jesus. (http://www.divine-interventions.com/baby.php)

[Warning: Baby Jesus is NSFW]

0r4ng3
12-07-2009, 04:02 PM
Everyone here is ignoring the obvious answer of robot sex.
DON'T DATE ROBOTS!

I should show you all the educational film on Electro-gonorrhea: The Noisy Killer.

Al Coholic
12-07-2009, 04:48 PM
hahaha, I definitely am not saying that I think hetero sex is better... that would be really weird ;) but I much, much prefer other forms of sex than that which uses a strap on, and personally can't understand preferring intercourse. :P

The whole aspect of getting eachother off wrapped in eachother, eye contact, making out, everything in unison. It's as intimate as you can get. You can make oral passionate but you're still just laying there while the other goes down on you, it's still a notch below.I tried to explain but it's not easy. You'll really just have to try a penis to see what all the fuss is about.

Llamas
12-08-2009, 11:45 AM
I tried to explain but it's not easy. You'll really just have to try a penis to see what all the fuss is about.

Meh. I just can't ever bring myself to actually *want* to. :P Lesbians do the whole "finger fucking" thing, which is closer than strap on... it fits the description you gave for why it's "better"... but I wouldn't say it'd be worth the risk of pregnancy... lawlz ORGASMS < BABY'S LYFF

RageAndLov
12-08-2009, 12:50 PM
Well I believe you should be married before you have sex.

What is your reason for that?

Alison
12-08-2009, 01:03 PM
Baby Jesus. (http://www.divine-interventions.com/baby.php)

[Warning: Baby Jesus is NSFW]

I read a book called "The Baby Jesus Butt Plug" last week. Weird experience.

That_Guy91
12-08-2009, 04:56 PM
You know more about the person and you know they won't fuck you and leave(unless they are total jerks)

So you think sex is a bigger commitment than marriage?

chicapowerpunk
12-08-2009, 06:08 PM
So you think sex is a bigger commitment than marriage?

Is ti true!!! That_Guy91!!!!!,if you donīt want to have a couple of kids,you should be have care!!!!....;)

Abstinence is the best contraceptive!

Sidewinder
12-08-2009, 06:12 PM
Ain't the only one.

chicapowerpunk
12-08-2009, 06:31 PM
Children are a big responsibility, so we must think twice:cool:;)

chicapowerpunk
12-08-2009, 06:44 PM
Exactly. It is almost like the saying "If you can't do the time, don't do the crime." If you can't handle the responsibility of being a parent, you shouldn't have sex!

The first thing my dear Cassy, is doing something called "family planning", that's where you see the future, then decide your future!:cool:

That_Guy91
12-08-2009, 07:26 PM
No I think marriage is bigger!

But if marriage is a bigger commitment, it requires more trust, right? Wouldn't that mean that you should trust a person enough to have sex with them before you trust them enough to marry them?

Thomas
12-08-2009, 07:54 PM
But if marriage is a bigger commitment, it requires more trust, right? Wouldn't that mean that you should trust a person enough to have sex with them before you trust them enough to marry them?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_YT5lMzCouRo/SLbx6kKRD6I/AAAAAAAACk4/mO-NsYeWpPE/s400/snapshot20080828133434.jpg

IamSam
12-08-2009, 08:01 PM
Abstinence is the best contraceptive!

Technically, abortion is the best contraceptive. It stops future idiots from having the chance to accidentally reproduce.

wheelchairman
12-08-2009, 08:43 PM
I'm an idiot. Obviously.

p.s. forgot italics.

RageAndLov
12-09-2009, 03:54 AM
You know more about the person and you know they won't fuck you and leave(unless they are total jerks)

So it's about knowing people? Personally I like to know and trust the person I'm doing it with, but being married doesn't guarantee that you know the person well enough. If a couple gets married after dating for a year they can have sex, but an unmarried couple which has been in existence for 4 years should not have sex?

RageAndLov
12-09-2009, 03:59 AM
I'm not sure what to explain again?
Rageandlov: "Your body gets horny and tell you to do it, so why restrain from it?"

Al Coholic explained the nature of intercourse pretty well (who would've thought he could be such a sensitive guy?), but pregnancy is a very low risk if you use birthcontrol pills and condoms. Combining the two of them, the chance of getting pregnant is about zero.

Kennytar
12-09-2009, 04:45 AM
Oh, i wanna see a couple (in a serious relationship) that uses both - condoms and pills.

llamas, I think it's a question of you not knowing what is vaginal orgasm. By not knowing I mean you've never experienced it. Ofcourse any vaginal sex (fingers, dildos etc) isn't that good if you don't get orgasm. I agree about oral sex being great though, I really enjoy it. And for me, it's even more intimate then sex - I mean, I wouldn't do it for a guy that I haven't had sex with.

I voted no ofcourse. And my stresslevel would be very-very high if I'd stop having sex...

Can't picture myself getting married to a guy that I haven't had sex with. It's like I don't know him at all.

And you all talk about the time when you are young and don't want kids yet, question isn't about when to loose your virginity? But what about those couples who have kid(s) and doesn't want any more. Shoudl they stop having sex too?

Kennytar
12-09-2009, 05:05 AM
But when they are still young, like 25 and doesn't want another kid after 5-10 years?

RageAndLov
12-09-2009, 06:23 AM
Oh, i wanna see a couple (in a serious relationship) that uses both - condoms and pills.

Nothing extraordinary with that. The condom could break and the woman could forget to take one of her pills. With both preventions, you are extra safe.

Rag Doll
12-09-2009, 06:41 AM

My boyfriend and I do. And we've been together going on 3 years now. He's planning to get a vasectomy in the nearish future and I'll still be on the pill then too. A lot of people I know are the same way....everyone is a broke college student/recent grad and doesn't want a baby at the moment.

RageAndLov
12-09-2009, 07:20 AM
My boyfriend and I do. And we've been together going on 3 years now.

Same here, but I will not get any vasectomy.

Thomas
12-09-2009, 08:32 AM

Jeez, I've used both with girls who I WASN'T in a serious relationship with.

Anyway, my point is that it's not uncommon to be smart about it, so the possible risks are extremely small when these precautions are taken.

Also with the Christian thing, dexternumbers, what about the whole church being against contraceptives?

Kennytar
12-09-2009, 12:48 PM
Wow! So there are men who do have sex with condoms when his girlfriend is on pills. That is suprising for me, really! Almost everyone of my friends (female friends) say that they take pills because their bfs don't like condoms.

Rag Doll, why is there a need to mess with your hormones when your bf gets vasectomy?

Kennytar
12-09-2009, 12:50 PM

That's why I added SERIOUS relationship.

Alison
12-09-2009, 02:48 PM

My boyfriend and I do. Safest thing really.

Also dexternumbers, is the only reason you believe in christianity because you've been baptised? Not a very good reason. I've been baptised, but it doesnt mean I must do as christianity tells me, seen as I didnt have a choice in being baptised...

Rag Doll
12-09-2009, 03:29 PM
If he gets a vasectomy that young I think he will regret it. He will never be abel to have kids!

That's kind of the point. And there's always adoption - though, we really don't want children at all.

Rag Doll, why is there a need to mess with your hormones when your bf gets vasectomy?

For one thing, no such thing as too careful ;p. Also personal medical reasons that will derail the topic.

Little_Miss_1565
12-09-2009, 03:46 PM
Kennytar, vasectomies aren't 100%. Close to it, but not 100%. Rag Doll = smart.

How about this as a revision of the matter at hand -- If you don't want kids but are are too dumb to use two forms of contraception every time (pulling out and prayer don't count), don't have sex.

T-6005
12-09-2009, 04:02 PM
That hurts, actually. I use condoms, and Holly's been on and off the pill (but off for a while now) and we haven't stopped doing it.

That doesn't mean I disagree with 2 forms of contraception being better than one, but still.

Though you know what? It's always been our dream to have our own little abortion...

SweetTatyana
12-09-2009, 05:45 PM
We only use condoms as well but I actually shouldn't go on birth control because it will increase my risk of having breast cancer because my mom had it very early and it was hormone mediated. I also have nothing against getting an abortion though so I mean, if accidents were to happen they wouldn't be as long lasting.

Rag Doll
12-09-2009, 05:47 PM
You're still really young. How do you know how you will feel in the future?

You should think of that yourself with your views on sex and abortion.

However, to answer your question, I have medical reasons for not wanting to have a child.

IamSam
12-09-2009, 06:13 PM
Ok...this link is to my small hometown's forum. Apparently there have been some accusations about our mayor's past so ignore that early stuff. Instead, scroll down until you start seeing people talk about "pour babies." Apparently we aren't the only people thinking about the liquefaction of infants...

Link! (http://milescity.com/forums/posts/view/?fpid=121808)

jacknife737
12-09-2009, 06:24 PM
Ok...this link is to my small hometown's forum. Apparently there have been some accusations about our mayor's past so ignore that early stuff. Instead, scroll down until you start seeing people talk about "pour babies." Apparently we aren't the only people thinking about the liquefaction of infants...

Link! (http://milescity.com/forums/posts/view/?fpid=121808)

Oh god i'm lol'ling.

Why do i read these when i'm at the library?

And why would anyone need tissues?

Does the baby-liquification process give off fumes?

Please explain, Vince.

And, more importantly, does one get "paided" well to liquify (that means to melt down, Vince) babies?

Little_Miss_1565
12-09-2009, 09:11 PM
That hurts, actually. I use condoms, and Holly's been on and off the pill (but off for a while now) and we haven't stopped doing it.

That doesn't mean I disagree with 2 forms of contraception being better than one, but still

You know what? I pray that you and your girl get tricked into having a baby, because it would increase the mean IQ of the human race. Just not for a couple years or so. Also because you are smart I trust that you know how to use a rubber and not smear your baby-juice all over the outside of it before it goes anywhere near Holly's eggs.

CANNOT STOP LOLING AT THE LIQUEFACTION.

WebDudette
12-09-2009, 10:18 PM

I think they meant that using both with a girl you are not in a serious relationship is common. You know, extra precautions because you don't know for sure if they are on the pill. But it is less common in a serious relationship because you trust your significant other to be using a condom and/or be on the pill.

Al Coholic
12-09-2009, 10:24 PM
I think this is a record. 112 posts in a sex thread without a tag.

Kennytar
12-09-2009, 10:49 PM
Kennytar, vasectomies aren't 100%. Close to it, but not 100%. .

Yeah, I know! Nothing is 100%. It's like that woman in UK (I guess she lived there) who got pregnant allthough she had gone through the operation.

But for me, pills are full of junk!

And I'm biased so I guess I shouldn't take "I don't want any kids, ever" too seriously.

Kennytar
12-09-2009, 10:54 PM
You know what? I pray that you and your girl get tricked into having a baby, because it would increase the mean IQ of the human race. Just not for a couple years or so. Also because you are smart I trust that you know how to use a rubber and not smear your baby-juice all over the outside of it before it goes anywhere near Holly's eggs.

It's not even little bit funny, not even in sarcastic way.

And there are lots of pairs who only use one (condoms or pills) and never get pregnant. And more and more women who can never get children. Human race is sick and keeps getting more sick with every generation.

Sidewinder
12-10-2009, 02:21 AM
Oh man.

Humor recipe:

1) Make a thread semi related to sex
2) Sit back and LOL at the ridiculousness.

RickyCrack
12-10-2009, 04:14 AM
some day when i grow up. I hope to teach my kid the gervais pull out method.

GRINwhees
12-10-2009, 04:21 AM
Im not really sure about this... I feel that we should help people in need, but I dont want to end up paying for lazy people. Also, what are your opinions on Universal Healthcare?

Sidewinder
12-10-2009, 04:25 AM
some day when i grow up. I hope to teach my kid the gervais pull out method.

If you were a true master you wouldn't have a kid to teach.

WOAH REVELATION.

RageAndLov
12-10-2009, 04:55 AM
You don't need condoms or pills, just use the 100% safe pull out method (http://www.plannedparenthood.org/health-topics/birth-control/withdrawal-pull-out-method-4218.htm).

Llamas
12-10-2009, 05:42 AM
Just wanted to say that vasectomies can be reversed. My brother had one with his first wife, had it undone with his second wife, and they had two kids together.

Rag Doll
12-10-2009, 06:43 AM
Just wanted to say that vasectomies can be reversed. My brother had one with his first wife, had it undone with his second wife, and they had two kids together.

Not all the time. You should go into it thinking it is permanent because it can't always be reversed.

_Lost_
12-10-2009, 07:53 AM
I went to the pharmacy to find some PullOut, but I guess they don't sell it around here.

Little_Miss_1565
12-10-2009, 07:56 AM

I'd hope I've known T long enough that I can crack jokes like that. Having the weight of the world is a huge and awesome responsibility, and only T and his girl can save the IQ of the human race.

And there are lots of pairs who only use one (condoms or pills) and never get pregnant. And more and more women who can never get children. Human race is sick and keeps getting more sick with every generation.

And this is a huge straw man. Because anything can happen, you need to use two contraceptives. Y'know, this thread (and life in general) would be more fun if you had a teeny bit more of a sense of humor.

Now will someone please poast moar about the pour babies?

nieh
12-10-2009, 10:52 AM
I went to the pharmacy to find some PullOut, but I guess they don't sell it around here.

PullOut: apply directly to the forehead.

Kennytar
12-10-2009, 11:40 AM
Y'know, this thread (and life in general) would be more fun if you had a teeny bit more of a sense of humor.

Uhmm, I guess you don't know me enough to know about my sense of humour. And like I said, I tend to take everything that's related to kids little too seriously.

Kennytar
12-10-2009, 11:41 AM

It's a new trend, so it'll be sold out with matter of seconds (like you know, when new Twilight movie/book comes out).

Little_Miss_1565
12-10-2009, 12:13 PM
Uhmm, I guess you don't know me enough to know about my sense of humour. And like I said, I tend to take everything that's related to kids little too seriously.

Oh, sorry, didn't realize you were the only one allowed to extrapolate about someone based on one post in this thread. Also, no one's talking about kids but rather unplanned pregnancy. But the thread started out as something different. Anyway.

jacknife737
12-10-2009, 01:16 PM
PullOut: apply directly to the forehead.

I enjoyed this, quite a bit.

Little_Miss_1565
12-10-2009, 01:24 PM
I can't believe I missed that. Brilliant!

Sidewinder
12-10-2009, 02:28 PM
oh, sorry, didn't realize you were the only one allowed to extrapolate about someone based on one post in this thread. Also, no one's talking about kids but rather unplanned pregnancy. But the thread started out as something different. Anyway

I bet you have lots of sex and intentionally tear the condoms first just so you can abort babies later.

srsly though, no extrapohatin' please.

Little_Miss_1565
12-10-2009, 02:44 PM
I bet you have lots of sex and intentionally tear the condoms first just so you can abort babies later.

srsly though, no extrapohatin' please.

:'( I hate it when you're right.

IamSam
12-10-2009, 05:24 PM
Oh snap. China just laid down the motherfucking gauntlet. (http://www.chinadaily.com.cn/china/2009-12/10/content_9151129.htm)

jacknife737
12-10-2009, 05:31 PM
China will lead us into the future.

P.S. I love the China Daily. Although i wish they wouldn't call themselves a "newspaper"; it's more of a government funded PR agency.

Kennytar
12-10-2009, 11:10 PM
Oh, sorry, didn't realize you were the only one allowed to extrapolate about someone based on one post in this thread. Also, no one's talking about kids but rather unplanned pregnancy. But the thread started out as something different. Anyway.

Did I accuse you of having no sense of humour or smth else...
Unplanned pregnancy - No way that that's leading to kids, right?

Well, the start wasn't that good and for a second I thought we were getting somewhere, but yeah...I should know better by now...

She said some 85 percent of the Chinese women in reproductive age use contraceptives, the highest rate in the world. This has been achieved largely through education and improvement of people's lives, she said.

Yeah, ofcourse! And nothing to do with the fact that they [the government] killed fetuses and newborns.
We should all have same familyplanning politics as China. In 50-100 years there would be like 1000 men for one woman and most of the men turn to gay and there would be no population growth :cool:

Al Coholic
12-14-2009, 12:58 PM
So should the statement be limited to "If you don't want kids you shouldn't have vaginal sex?" Or are you a believer that oral/anal are gateway orifices?

DMelges
12-14-2009, 02:33 PM
Most people I know use both condoms and pills, to make the risk of getting an unwanted pregnancy pratically 0%. I guess that's the right way to go if you're paranoid about knocking someone up or being knocked up.

Alison
12-14-2009, 04:59 PM
I'm always terrified in case I'm pregnant...I'm terrified right now. But I always end up not being...which is good.

T-6005
12-14-2009, 05:36 PM
Oh, I don't know. I can barely avoid getting egg on my pants in the morning. How could I possibly cope with something as grown-up, complicated, involved, terrifying, dangerous and world-threatening as a little sex?

You're right, it's awful that Litte_Miss wished the blessings of mewling babes upon me, an event which would only make my life.

I'd hope I've known T long enough that I can crack jokes like that. Having the weight of the world is a huge and awesome responsibility, and only T and his girl can save the IQ of the human race.
I'm renaming my penis "The weight of the world is a huge and awesome responsibility."

Then I'm getting as much of it tattooed on my junk as possible so that it reads like this "Th-".

Aw yeah.

Al Coholic
12-14-2009, 05:56 PM
That was pretty awesome.

Little_Miss_1565
12-14-2009, 06:32 PM
<3 <3 <3 <3 :)

chicapowerpunk
12-15-2009, 05:25 PM
Damn! Who does not like having sex with many, if they want to party should wear a hat, and do not complain!:eek::eek:

DMelges
12-15-2009, 06:05 PM
Damn! Who does not like having sex with many, if they want to party should wear a hat, and do not complain!:eek::eek:

Riight......