PDA

View Full Version : More club shows in Europe!

offsrx
12-04-2009, 04:02 AM
I was thinking of how great was that Offspring's last concert in Croatia(even if I was not there), there were no barricades, maybe even not security. So I think that Offspring should have more club shows in EU. Every Offspring show is great, but on club show, we get special chance 2 The Offspring in front of our noses! That's very rare and great.

slagod
12-04-2009, 04:44 AM
I was thinking of how great was that Offspring's last concert in Croatia(even if I was not there), there were no barricades, maybe even not security. So I think that Offspring should have more club shows in EU. Every Offspring show is great, but on club show, we get special chance 2 The Offspring in front of our noses! That's very rare and great.

Actually... bullshit.
There were barricades, and a lot of security.
And too many people for that hall.

So... there wasn't any club show in my opinion :(

Jojan
12-04-2009, 04:52 AM
Europe is not EU.

RonWelty
12-04-2009, 05:01 AM
Europe is not EU.

exactly, good point!

slagod
12-04-2009, 05:11 AM
right: eu is in europe

RonWelty
12-04-2009, 05:14 AM
right: eu is in europe

yes but European Union does not "have" all the european countries.

slagod
12-04-2009, 05:19 AM
right, no one said that :)

the_real_potomek
12-04-2009, 07:33 AM
the concert in Croatia was nice, although the conditions in the club were not good, there was too hot and stuff. and that's true, there were barricades and security, the same at the show in London.

offsrx
12-05-2009, 02:58 AM
Europe is not EU.

Don't be a smart ass

offsrx
12-05-2009, 03:04 AM
the concert in Croatia was nice, although the conditions in the club were not good, there was too hot and stuff. and that's true, there were barricades and security, the same at the show in London.

Well ok, but were there any barricades for higher tickets? or all tickets were 200 kn(30 euros)? I think that Dex & co. were so close to the audience that if Dex wanted you could shake hands with him, or untie his shoes, or grab his leg :D
HAHAHAHAHAHa:D
But still they were closer than in any stadium show, were you can barley see them on large LCD, so by my opinion it's a club show.

the_real_potomek
12-05-2009, 06:20 AM
Well ok, but were there any barricades for higher tickets? or all tickets were 200 kn(30 euros)? I think that Dex & co. were so close to the audience that if Dex wanted you could shake hands with him, or untie his shoes, or grab his leg :D
HAHAHAHAHAHa:D
But still they were closer than in any stadium show, were you can barley see them on large LCD, so by my opinion it's a club show.

No, they weren't that close so you could touch them:p Maybe they were closer than on festival, because usually festival area is bigger so the distance is bigger too, but no matter where they play you can stay next to the barriers or at least close to them so you can see the band quite well then. I personally didn't see that big difference between club shows and festival shows I've been to, all concerts were cool. Maybe on club concerts they played some 'special' songs, like Million Miles Away or Lightning Rod, but besides that the setlist was similar.

offsrx
12-06-2009, 03:25 AM
No, they weren't that close so you could touch them:p Maybe they were closer than on festival, because usually festival area is bigger so the distance is bigger too, but no matter where they play you can stay next to the barriers or at least close to them so you can see the band quite well then. I personally didn't see that big difference between club shows and festival shows I've been to, all concerts were cool. Maybe on club concerts they played some 'special' songs, like Million Miles Away or Lightning Rod, but besides that the setlist was similar.

cool. Can't wait 4 another opportunity 2 see them..;)

the_real_potomek
12-06-2009, 07:11 AM
cool. Can't wait 4 another opportunity 2 see them..;)

yeah, me too:D I wanna have another Offspring holidays:D

CroRed
12-23-2009, 01:33 PM
i hope the'll come in croatia again or at least somewhere near croatia

nameless
12-23-2009, 04:32 PM
is like to see them play a club show, the only thing is as they dont seem to tour as much and id rather they did larger shows to a wider audience just so everyone gets to see them!

Krojd
01-13-2010, 05:34 PM
Barricades at club show?! Shit is really fucked up.

offsrx
01-16-2010, 06:43 PM
Barricades at club show?! Shit is really fucked up.

Indeed :P :p