PDA

View Full Version : ...because I know there are at least a couple Tim Burton fans here

Mota Boy
01-25-2005, 09:18 PM
You can thank me with sexual favors. (http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/corpse_bride/)

vintagepunkrock7
01-25-2005, 11:06 PM
i saw that a couple days ago, it looks funny, my whole house is waiting for it to come out, they really get into that kind of stuff. if you people could only see our yard at halloween.........

Not Ozymandias
01-25-2005, 11:17 PM
Tim Burton can eat my ass, he makes movies for 15 year-old mall-goths/paste-eaters, though he used to be good at it.

He should have his feet beaten with lead pipes for molesting classic junk cinema and being so goddamn over-rated. Ed Wood may as well have been 23 years ago.

ThatOneGuy123
01-25-2005, 11:22 PM
who the fuck is Tim Burton?

Not Ozymandias
01-25-2005, 11:24 PM
Tim Burton: http://my.name-services.com/25439/clownshoes.jpg

Endymion
01-26-2005, 12:22 AM
Cabin Boy is tim's best film.

RXP
01-26-2005, 12:29 AM
You can thank me with sexual favors.[/url]

What would you like? A BJ?

HornyPope
01-26-2005, 12:48 AM
I propose to hi-jack this thread to share trailers for kick ass movies scheduled to come. I was gonna post some myself but I lost my train of thought reading up stuff on imdb. So umm... let someone share trailers first. I'll get back to you.

I was also reading about a movie announced with Christopher Walken where he FINALLY plays a lead role (like the man deserves) after so many years of trying to give a ray sunshine in lameass movie busts, but no information is availible anywhere I looked--and to google up words like "new movie with walken" will give you thousands of links from papers that date from the 90s because fucking AI doesn't understand the concept of words like "new".

HornyPope
01-26-2005, 12:50 AM
Ok, here:
http://www.starwars.com/episode-iii/release/trailer/teaser.html

I don't get if you fags don't like it, it features a 30 second replay from EP1 with Alec Guinness and a kick ass look at Darth Vader.

Vera
01-26-2005, 10:32 AM
HP, I thought you said "good movies". Ha!

(I'll watch it. Maybe.)

MB - Sorry, seen it already. &Linked it, several times.

Ozymandias - Shut your hobag assface. The only bad Tim Burton film I know was Planet of The Apes and who can make a good film with Mark Walberg whatshisface in it, huh? Big Fish had a schmoopy ending, but I blame the original story on that. And Tim's fatherhood. I hope his kid goes through some major angst so he can make a movie about that.

he makes movies for 15 year-old mall-goths/paste-eaters, though he used to be good at it.
Duhh x 10,000. Seriously.

He should have his feet beaten with lead pipes for molesting classic junk cinema and being so goddamn over-rated.
Yes, because NO ONE takes influences from movies they used to do back in the day, GOD FORBID.

The only reason you may get the feeling he's over-appreciated is because there aren't all that many modern auteur-directors out there, plus his drawings kick ass and make cool merchandise.

the_GoDdEsS
01-26-2005, 10:37 AM
<3 Vincent, the lil depressed gawth.

Vera
01-26-2005, 10:53 AM
But he just wanted to be like Vincent Price! <3

NIX-on-the-MAN
01-26-2005, 12:12 PM
Tim's my favorite Director. He made the only two good Batman movies and I grew up with Beattle Juice.

original_prankster
01-26-2005, 12:13 PM
I'm a fan of Tim Burton. I loved Mars Attacks...