PDA

View Full Version : New tattoo

Talman
01-26-2005, 09:59 AM
I'm getting a new tattoo soon, but i'm not 100% sure what it'll be. As you'll already know i have the dammit i changed again artwork on my right bicep.

I was thinking about getting a cannabis leaf on my left upperbody(pec), that way it's not gonna interfere with trying to get jobs 'cause i'll be able to cover it with clothing. I also thought about getting it on my left bicep, but i'm not totally sure i want it there. Since i'm only turning 18 in 15 days it's bound to cause some family controversy.

The reason i want the leaf done isn't so i can be like:"yeah man check me, i'm more stoner than you. i've got it inked on me". It's because i see the plant as a sort of sacred figure. It helps relax people and brings out their best.

But then again, i'm not 100% sure i'll get the leaf done. So if anyone has any suggestions, feel free to reply.
________
STARCARFT 2 REPLAY (http://screplays.com/replays)

Rag Doll
01-26-2005, 10:01 AM
if you'll still want that in 20 years....then get whatever you want.

wliethof
01-26-2005, 10:04 AM
Get something that's unique, with a special meaning to yo. It shouldnt be because you want to show other people something, it should be because you like it and you want to have it.

Tizzalicious
01-26-2005, 10:05 AM
I'd get something you were 100% sure of so...eh...not the leaf...

RemainsUnseen
and what if you die before your 20 years older. I say if you feel you want it now, get it because you only live once and you dont know how long youll live so if you want it dont not get it because you dont know if youll want it in 20 years. Make yourself happy! By the way, I was thinking about getting aleaf but I thought maybe I should get the Kottonmouth Kings sign instead because it basically represents marijuana in a more original way. Hope you like what you get though!

Talman
Get something that's unique, with a special meaning to yo. It shouldnt be because you want to show other people something, it should be because you like it and you want to have it.

I kinda thought that's the point i put accross about getting the leaf.
________
LovelyWendie (http://www.lovelywendie99.com/)

Camilamazed
01-26-2005, 10:06 AM
Perfectly said :D

Rag Doll
01-26-2005, 10:10 AM
and what if you die before your 20 years older. I say if you feel you want it now, get it because you only live once and you dont know how long youll live so if you want it dont not get it because you dont know if youll want it in 20 years. Make yourself happy! By the way, I was thinking about getting aleaf but I thought maybe I should get the Kottonmouth Kings sign instead because it basically represents marijuana in a more original way. Hope you like what you get though!

and if he's still alive in 20 years and doesn't want it anymore....

you really have to put a lot of thought into getting a tattoo. it has to be something you are 110% sure you want, like Tizz said. And something you'll want forever, not just when you're 18 or 22 or whatever.

lil missy red riding hood
01-26-2005, 11:15 AM
i i were you id get the tatoo on the bottom of your back then you can hide it

Little_Miss_1565
01-26-2005, 11:17 AM
Wait a year. Then if you still want it, get it.

Though I'd recommend getting something less clichéd than a pot leaf, no matter what it means to you.

Pinocchio
01-26-2005, 11:21 AM

those are wise words, I`ve been thinking about getting a tattoo for a year or so..

haven`t come up with any idea that would have been good enough to last longer than a month.

the_GoDdEsS
01-26-2005, 11:49 AM
The leaf sounds too cliché indeed. Then again, I'd get a dragon and every idiot seems to have a dragon. Too bad I love them.

Naz
01-26-2005, 11:57 AM
All my tattoos mean something to me, because theyre hidden (like you said, yours would be) That was my biggest worry, employment.

If i look at mine in 20 years time, i will look at them and use them as a good memory I once had. :)

UgLy_eLf
01-26-2005, 12:33 PM
I'm sick of these little idiots that get Butterflies and Tribal tatoos all over their bodies, don't be one of them. Think hard about what you want on your body and what represents you as a person.

UgLy_eLf
01-26-2005, 12:36 PM
Some of you hide your tatoos, that's too bad I'd wish as a generation we'd stop being so conservative and allowing rules to get the best of us. We need acceptance in the work place for piercings and tattoo's its ridiculous to get fired over it, and have some idiot that picks their nose take your place because they don't have anything placed or drawn on their bodies.

vixter
02-11-2005, 01:04 PM
ive just had a (cheesy i know) offspring skull. I have wanted a tattoo for about 4 years and finally did it about 2 weeks ago. I would say ponder it. Everyone i know said not to have the skull, but i did and i love it.

ninth
02-11-2005, 01:20 PM
We need acceptance in the work place for piercings and tattoo's its ridiculous to get fired over it, and have some idiot that picks their nose take your place because they don't have anything placed or drawn on their bodies.
It's about taking responsibility for the consequences of the action you take. Some people just don't want to see a tattoo of a girl being fucked in the ass by panther on the neck of their waiter and while that is an extreme example, it gets my point across. You are not outside of society and its scrutiny, so stop acting like you are.
Also, getting a tattoo of a pot leaf is ridiculous, regardless of the reasons that you cite.
I'm not against tattoos, as I have a quarter sleeve on my left arm and two smaller tattoos on my right arm, but take some fucking responsibility.

Trippy
02-11-2005, 01:26 PM
i dislike tattoos, even dexter holland does, so should you.

Trip Boy
02-11-2005, 01:27 PM
^ Follower.

Sunny
02-11-2005, 04:36 PM
the cannabis leaf sounds super lame, i'm sorry to say that.*if pot really means that much to you, try to come up with someting more original.

DUKESTER76
02-11-2005, 04:44 PM
you can aways get it covered up also if you dont like it later. i have a playboy bunny chick on the inside part of my arm going from my wrist to my elbow and you can barely notice it. on my other arm i have wrist flames that wrap around done all in red ink and those are kinda fading already so i dont worry much bout them. red fukin fades nnasty if it aint a good ink.