PDA

View Full Version : It's Somebodys Birthday...Everyday!

SåS
12-15-2009, 03:36 AM
yeah im making a thread, wooo... anyway

looking down every day that im on this forum and seeing thats its so many peoples birthday's, everyday :O
this made me think, how big the world is, how thousands or millions of people are born a day, it also makes me realise how many people must die everyday, and etc, it seems that i had forgotten how big the world is, and how each and every one of us forgets about things like this, we get so preoccupied in our own little world that while you may be doing something like enjoying lunch or musturbating (giggles), there are other people in the world dying, or making a differerence, really makes me think that i havnt really accomplised anything at all, how that right now as im typing somebody is probally experiencing amazing things, it also makes me think that i have things alot better than most, it really uplifts my mood while also upsetting me to think about the suffering of some people, but i dont know, but i think the wierdest thing to think about is what if you we're somebody else, to see the world from a different view, and to experience these things that others are, the world is huge, and its wierd thinking about how a birthday of a close friend or even yoursef seems huge, yet thousands of other people are probally having a birthday also, but i dont know.

it also pisses me off how they make LCM bars to be like the second comming on jesus, how they're processd ricebubbles, think you can buy friends with that, steriotypical mother? eh

EDIT: HOW THE FUCK DID I MANAGE TO PUT THIS IN THE WRONG THREAD, FUCK!!!

Rooster
12-15-2009, 11:02 AM
Each time you masturbate you technically commit a genocide... Unless you're a chick.

edit: move to general chat?

SK8rocka
12-15-2009, 01:07 PM
Each time you masturbate you technically commit a genocide... Unless you're a chick.

edit: move to general chat?

I think thats what he's trying to say :O

RageAndLov
12-15-2009, 01:56 PM

Only if you come outside of a vagina. If you masturbate, put your penis in a vag and then cum, you create life.

Rooster
12-15-2009, 02:50 PM
Only if you come outside of a vagina. If you masturbate, put your penis in a vag and then cum, you create life.

Hmm, but still, millions of spermies don't get the chance to become human, hell, they don't even get a chance to see the daylight! They die in what must appear to them as a hot, moisty cave... Terrible death.

By this logic, no matter what you do, masturbate or fuck, you commit a genocide.

DMelges
12-15-2009, 04:09 PM
At least its a mini genocide.

dexter12296566
12-16-2009, 08:40 AM
I get my birthday party on Friday from the kids at school even though my birthday was months ago. Any one who had a birthday in between now and when school started gets a party!

Blitz!
12-16-2009, 11:46 AM
musturbating (giggles)

You must be a girl ;)

SåS
12-19-2009, 03:18 AM
You must be a girl ;)

yeah, im also pregnant and bi-polar bear is going to eat my baby.

the point is, does anyone here think they've accomplised anything while they've been on this earth?

Alison
12-19-2009, 03:27 AM
the point is, does anyone here think they've accomplised anything while they've been on this earth?

Nope... But I better get started.

SåS
12-19-2009, 03:39 AM
Nope... But I better get started.

Now thats a can do attitude!

do as much as you can before the world ends in 2012 *cough bullshit cough*

Alison
01-16-2010, 04:14 PM
yer gay la

Rooster
01-16-2010, 04:20 PM
When i'm hungry, are there other people hungry at the same time or is it just me?

Alison
01-16-2010, 04:22 PM
sxtuoid panacota has fucking gelatine whata asshole fuckign desset like

Rooster
01-16-2010, 04:27 PM
sxtuoid panacota has fucking gelatine whata asshole fuckign desset like

This, right here, is the meaning of life.

Alison
01-16-2010, 04:28 PM
This, right here, is the meaning of life.

nerly illed me laughin

Alison
01-16-2010, 04:29 PM
xerously when i laugh i feel liem voe downsyndrome