PDA

View Full Version : Randy's gettin' married! Randy's gettin' married!

_Lost_
12-19-2009, 09:57 PM
yah. like totally!

SåS
12-19-2009, 10:03 PM
Praise the Lord.

holland25
12-19-2009, 11:36 PM
Holy BBS marriage part 2? :D

RickyCrack
12-20-2009, 12:45 AM
soooooooooooooooooooo............................. ...he's not gay?

Bazza
12-20-2009, 01:00 AM
Congrats guys!

Rutegard
12-20-2009, 02:25 AM
huumm....is this suppose to be such a big deal? there will be no pics at all :P lol

congrats

randman21
12-20-2009, 05:26 AM
Haha! I wasn't expecting this. I thought this was about that other randy guy who's been around lately until I saw whose thread it was. I thought you'd known before, but I guess not. Thank you, milady. And everyone else! :)

soooooooooooooooooooo............................. ...he's not gay?
I'm sure Karin can give you several good points on either side of that debate.

huumm....is this suppose to be such a big deal? there will be no pics at all :P lol

congrats
Thanks! If it were up to me, there will have been scarce record of the event, but I'm sure some of us won't let that happen.

jacknife737
12-20-2009, 06:41 AM
4reals?

Awesome news; congrats!

darea
12-20-2009, 06:46 AM
Thanx guys! I guess not everybody knew I was the lucky Bride...:p

_Lost_
12-20-2009, 07:04 AM
lol well I knew you guys were gettin' hitched. I just didn't know when.

darea
12-20-2009, 07:33 AM
Well I guessed that somebody wanted to wait till it was done before telling anyone;). And my granny says Im carrying on the family tradition of not making a big deal of it and just say "oh, we're getting married tomorrow" as if it was just something people do. Like one of my uncles phoned up my granny a week after he got married saying we got married last week! And my mum just had a casual wedding at the town hall, with my uncles as guests, and she was wearing a hippy flowery dress!lol

We'll probably be going out with the other half of the fisticuffs, to celebrate it some. And if we had a bigger celebration (which will never be all that big) well it might be sometimes next year and my parents would try and come over for that.

And Ruty, I promise that if there are any pics, you'll be seeing some!

DMelges
12-20-2009, 07:43 AM
Congratulations guys! I only request that your children listen to Offspring and eventually post here on the bbs. As of that, I give you my blessing. :D

Alison
12-20-2009, 07:45 AM
Congratulations guys:)

Little_Miss_1565
12-20-2009, 08:17 AM
Another forum wedding! Awww. Warms my wee heart. :) Congrats, guys.

_Lost_
12-20-2009, 08:26 AM
btw, if you guys have a bigger celebration... *cough cough*

drummerbecca
12-20-2009, 08:55 AM
When when when????

KHWHD
12-20-2009, 09:19 AM
Congrats! :)

wheelchairman
12-20-2009, 09:35 AM
At first I didn't know if this was some elaborate in-joke or not. Now naturally I find this all rather sudden. Congratulations and good luck.

Rooster
12-20-2009, 09:42 AM
Holy motherfucker! Congratulations, and to many happy years together!

Blitz!
12-20-2009, 09:52 AM
Congrats Randy & Jo ... it has been a long time coming and I'm glad that your special day has finally arrived :)

However, the below question still remains unanswered.

lol well I knew you guys were gettin' hitched. I just didn't know when.

When when when????

randman21
12-20-2009, 06:05 PM
Congratulations guys! I only request that your children listen to Offspring and eventually post here on the bbs. As of that, I give you my blessing. :D
Thank you, sir! And yes, that's not even an issue. Have you seen the video of the baby (Brazilian, I think) listening to Have You Ever? That kid ain't seen nothin' yet.

Another forum wedding! Awww. Warms my wee heart. :) Congrats, guys.
Hehe, I appreciate it. :) It seems weird to be grateful to a band for something like this, but if I were one of the guys, I'd be proud.

btw, if you guys have a bigger celebration... *cough cough*
Another non-issue!

When when when????
Tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow!!!!

At first I didn't know if this was some elaborate in-joke or not. Now naturally I find this all rather sudden. Congratulations and good luck.
Hey thanks a lot. But just to clarify, we've been together for over three years. :D

DMelges
12-20-2009, 06:26 PM
Thank you, sir! And yes, that's not even an issue. Have you seen the video of the baby (Brazilian, I think) listening to Have You Ever? That kid ain't seen nothin' yet.

Yes I have seen that, I love that video! My son will already be holding a guitar and playing You're Gonna Go Far, Kid. hahahaha :rolleyes:

Tomorrow tomorrow tomorrow!!!!

Tomorrow?!?! To-fucking-morrow?!?!?! Holy shit! Please print a photo of me with an evil grin and put it on a chair at the wedding!
And send pictures of the wedding, I would love to see them :)

_Lost_
12-20-2009, 07:33 PM
"Another non-issue! "

good good. I mean, I figured it was implied or whatever.

darea
12-20-2009, 07:53 PM
"Another non-issue! "

good good. I mean, I figured it was implied or whatever.

If you lived in Fayetteville, you might have been able to be a witness or a bridesmaid, or both!lol

Little_Miss_1565
12-20-2009, 08:10 PM
If you lived in Fayetteville, you might have been able to be a witness or a bridesmaid, or both!lol

Wait! This is really happening like rightnow?!

We need pix! Giiirl I bet you are a fabulous bride!

Lizardus
12-20-2009, 08:55 PM

She lives in Farmville.

Many congrats btw.

Bejka
12-21-2009, 12:01 AM
Wow, CONGRATS!!! I hope you will be more lucky than holland25 :p

Harleyquiiinn
12-21-2009, 12:22 AM
Congratulations to you !!!! :D

darea
12-21-2009, 12:23 AM
Wait! This is really happening like rightnow?!

We need pix! Giiirl I bet you are a fabulous bride!

Hehe thanks!Ruty was right about one thing, we're not having a big fabulous wedding, just a simple courthouse thing. And we'll only have pics if our friends are there and take some! But I wont' be wearing a wedding dress or anything special. It's crazy to think we're getting married later this morning, I'll only realize this is really happening after we've got married, for now it still kinda feels like a dream.

And I'm not from Farmville, Lizardus, I'm from South of France!
Thanks for the congrats everyone! What happened to Holland25?

If we get any decent pix, I might send them to someone or post them somewhere, but Randy doesnt really want me to put them on photo album for everyone to see... It might have to be passed on from hand to hand, through Ruty or Marika, or something! lol

It's really exciting, I can't wait!:)

dff_punk
12-21-2009, 12:23 AM
Congratulations! Take care of yourself, you two.

Outerspaceman21
12-21-2009, 01:44 AM
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Randy, I'm gonna throw the greatest bachelor's party you will never forget... or maybe you will, but that depends on the amount of Tequila you consume, but it will rock!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!

the_real_potomek
12-21-2009, 02:04 AM
so does it mean that you're getting married TODAY? wooow, congratulations!

wheelchairman
12-21-2009, 02:55 AM
Hey thanks a lot. But just to clarify, we've been together for over three years. :D

I'd find it sudden if you got married three years from now. Now I find it rather impressive that you've kept it hidden for 3 years. Although I think I vaguely recall someone mentioning you two together not so long ago. Either that or I'm imagining it.

I suppose real congratulations are in order now. :)

Free?
12-21-2009, 03:32 AM
Congratulations! Take care of yourself, you two.

Congrats you sneaky couple! Take care of each other.
:)

darea
12-21-2009, 04:19 AM
I'd find it sudden if you got married three years from now. Now I find it rather impressive that you've kept it hidden for 3 years. Although I think I vaguely recall someone mentioning you two together not so long ago. Either that or I'm imagining it.

I suppose real congratulations are in order now. :)

Thanks. And of course, we "met" here. So big thanks to the offspring and to the people who've kept this forum fun to be in.

Bejka
12-21-2009, 08:06 AM
Thanks. And of course, we "met" here. So big thanks to the offspring and to the people who've kept this forum fun to be in.

Hmm so you should invite the band as well! You never know...
Aww and post loooooooooooottttttttttttttsssssssssss of pics after that!

Stylie
12-21-2009, 08:20 AM
Oh wow, how nice! : ) Congratulations Randy, you go dude.

Lizardus
12-21-2009, 09:30 AM
My only demand is cake!

Blitz!
12-21-2009, 11:06 AM
It might have to be passed on from hand to hand, through Ruty or Marika, or something! lol

I am really looking forward to seeing some pics ... got to share your special day with your nearest and dearest ;)

It's really exciting, I can't wait!:)

I'm quiet excited for both of you :)

Paint_It_Black
12-21-2009, 11:19 AM
Congratulations to you both. I try to be a cynic but I'm actually a sucker for a good romantic story. I hope you both have many happy years together.

darea
12-21-2009, 01:41 PM
Congratulations to you both. I try to be a cynic but I'm actually a sucker for a good romantic story. I hope you both have many happy years together.

hehe thanks, man!I'm gonna have to get used to calling Randy my husband instead of my boyfriend.

We weren't allowed cameras at the courthouse! But as soon as we get some kind of pictures, Marika (as long as they're good ones), I'll be sending you some.

Gustavo
12-21-2009, 02:39 PM
Wow, that's great news!!! Congrats to you both, I'm so happy for ya!! :D
I hope you have the greatest life together! :)

_Lost_
12-21-2009, 06:54 PM

Why on earth would anyone want to live in Fayetteville?

darea
12-22-2009, 04:05 AM
Why on earth would anyone want to live in Fayetteville?

Well I meant, if you lived nearer. I don't know why anyone would wanna live here... maybe if their lover lives here...

Superdope
12-22-2009, 05:12 AM
The lack of pics is severely disappointing.

Pix or it didn't happen!

disclaimer_07
12-22-2009, 05:23 AM
Congratulations! :D

Pix or it didn't happen!

I second and third that.

jacknife737
12-22-2009, 06:01 AM
The lack of pics is severely disappointing.

Pix or it didn't happen!

This about sums it up.

Make with the pics.

Paint_It_Black
12-22-2009, 06:05 AM
I keep waiting for someone else to ask but it isn't happening. Tell us the whole story!

So you originally met here, and then what? Share the story with us! You met here so we have a right to know :P

DMelges
12-22-2009, 06:23 AM
They met here? So The Offspring brought a happy couple together? That's awesome!

And gives us pictures. NOW.

wheelchairman
12-22-2009, 06:28 AM
Yeah seriously if it weren't for us, you wouldn't be happily married. We made you, so we can unmake you!

Tijs
12-22-2009, 06:35 AM
Wow congrats to the both of you! There's nothing I can say to sound original, but anyway: Have a happy life together!

Paint_It_Black
12-22-2009, 06:41 AM
There's nothing I can say to sound original

You could say you hope they are miserable and either have a quick divorce or slow painful deaths.

For originality.

jacknife737
12-22-2009, 07:17 AM
I keep waiting for someone else to ask but it isn't happening. Tell us the whole story!

So you originally met here, and then what? Share the story with us! You met here so we have a right to know :P

Also, this.

Curiosity is kind of choking my cat to death right now.

wheelchairman
12-22-2009, 07:25 AM
You've got a stiffy in anticipation for a 'how we met' story?

Lizardus
12-22-2009, 09:45 AM
Yeah seriously if it weren't for us, you wouldn't be happily married. We made you, so we can unmake you!

We demand CAKE!

Blitz!
12-22-2009, 10:15 AM

Some of us haven't asked because we already know the story ... Jo, I think you have some writing to do ;) and post a picture, even if it is just one :p

DMelges
12-22-2009, 10:21 AM
You guys shouldn't be enjoying your marriage, you should be posting pictures! :D

ad8
12-22-2009, 10:22 AM
Wow, congratulations!!! I feel happy for you two! By the way, were you having a nice marriage day?

ospringfan112113
12-22-2009, 10:31 AM
yah. like totally!Congrats, dude! I will make a wedding cake,take a picture of it and send it to you . :D