PDA

View Full Version : Christmas is gonna suck!

dexter12296566
12-20-2009, 05:07 PM
Okay so I need your help. My parents broke up in May but never got a divorce. So now I find out my dad is fucking my mom and some other chic but i am not allowed to tell. Well needless to say my mom found out but not from me! So my mom threw coffee at my dad he was calling her a cunt and they were both yelling. My mom and dad(and me and my brother) live in a 2 family house and dad lives upstairs mom downstairs and now my dad is not allowed downstairs not even on christmas. My mom is going to her sisters house with my brother on christmas or just staying home! I am going with my dad to his family. I am very upset and I don't know what to do! HELP!

DMelges
12-20-2009, 05:11 PM
Okay so I need your help. My parents broke up in May but never got a divorce. So now I find out my dad is fucking my mom and some other chic but i am not allowed to tell. Well needless to say my mom found out but not from me! So my mom threw coffee at my dad he was calling her a cunt and they were both yelling. My mom and dad(and me and my brother) live in a 2 family house and dad lives upstairs mom downstairs and now my dad is not allowed downstairs not even on christmas. My mom is going to her sisters house with my brother on christmas or just staying home! I am going with my dad to his family. I am very upset and I don't know what to do! HELP!

That's not good :(

Well, if I know anything about parent's breaking up (wich I do, alot), this won't last long. I'm sure your dad will move out soon and it'll all be over.
Try to enjoy your christmas without thinking much about that. Either go with your dad or go celebrate christmas at your aunt's house with your mom and brother.

DMelges
12-20-2009, 05:15 PM
The thing is I don't want them to break up!

Nothing you can do about that. Believe me, I've been through hell and back with this kind of stuff, and wanting your parents to get back together is going to help at all. You must accept the fact that they don't want to be together anymore, or maybe they do, considering your parents were having sex up until now...
You'll always be able to spend time with each parent after they break up.

DMelges
12-20-2009, 05:19 PM
As materialistic as this might sound, the presents will help keep your mind off things, at least for a while. Christmas is about family, yes. So why don't you split your christmas day between your mom and dad? Spend half the day with your mom and half with your dad. And who know, they might come to there senses and spend christmas together.

The Talking Pie
12-20-2009, 05:21 PM
The thing is I don't want them to break up!

Nonsense. Divorce can be a blessing. It made everyone in my family happier. My relationship with my parents has improved endlessly since they split up.

DMelges
12-20-2009, 05:23 PM
As great as that sounds, it won't happen. My mom now hates my dad! My brother is siding with my mom and I am not siding with either of them!

Well, I have no business expressing my opinion of what's morally correct with your family... BUT, didn't you say your parents were separated, but never divorced? So, they had an agreement to 'see other people' ? If they did, you dad didn't do anything wrong by sleeping with another woman. But if they had sex and agreed to stay together, then he has a problem.

You shouldn't side with anyone. That'll make things worse, believe me.

Alison
12-20-2009, 05:24 PM
Exactly.
I'd much rather my parents just split up, instead of having to listen to them fight all the time. There's no point in people being together if it makes them unhappy, because unhappy parents usually means unhappy children too.

IamSam
12-20-2009, 05:28 PM
Divorce was the best thing that happened to my family.

Life isn't a movie.

Alison
12-20-2009, 05:30 PM
Divorce is good because that way people who can't stand each other don't have to stand each other anymore.
Sure it's painful to go through....but afterwards there's lovely calm.

The Talking Pie
12-20-2009, 05:32 PM
How is divorce a good thing?

Just ask yourself if you want things to stay how they are now. That's how it can be a good thing (ignore any notions you may have about things going back to how they once were; it won't happen).

DMelges
12-20-2009, 05:32 PM
Exactly.
I'd much rather my parents just split up, instead of having to listen to them fight all the time. There's no point in people being together if it makes them unhappy, because unhappy parents usually means unhappy children too.

I understand what you mean, but for me it's always been different.

When my parents divorced I had to move to another friggin' country. And my parents pretty much continued unhappy, even being sperated. I would have prefered if they had sticked together, might have been easier on everyone.
But my case is fucked up, so it doesn't count, haha.
Cassidy, you're 15 (?), so you're old enough to get through this the easy way. Would be much worse if your were younger. If they stick together, that's great. If they don't, it might be good aswell. As for christmas, take my advice and spend the holiday with both parents. That way you'll feel better and so will they.

Alison
12-20-2009, 05:40 PM
I don't know if things can ever really go back to normal in most cases.
My parents aren't split up. They go through phases where they get really bad, and say they are going to get a divorce, and things are gone to shit for a few days, but then they make up...yet it all does it's stupid circle again, and things turn shit around and around.
If it doesn't work out a few times, I don't think it's ever going to fully work out ever. I don't like when parents stay together for their kids unless it's actually going to work out and everything can be happy again...but meh, reality isn't usually like that.

DMelges
12-20-2009, 05:44 PM
Yeah, parents don't know what the hell they're doing. Sticking together for the kids is never a good idea.

ospringfan112113
12-20-2009, 05:45 PM
Okay so I need your help. My parents broke up in May but never got a divorce. So now I find out my dad is fucking my mom and some other chic but i am not allowed to tell. Well needless to say my mom found out but not from me! So my mom threw coffee at my dad he was calling her a cunt and they were both yelling. My mom and dad(and me and my brother) live in a 2 family house and dad lives upstairs mom downstairs and now my dad is not allowed downstairs not even on christmas. My mom is going to her sisters house with my brother on christmas or just staying home! I am going with my dad to his family. I am very upset and I don't know what to do! HELP!Well Cassidy, maybe you could try to get your parents to sit down and talk about it.Try to get them to understand each other and see if they can resolve their problems.Or get them to see someone like a councler or something.You could get yelled at at first but if everything works out (85% sure that it will) everything will cool down and you can have a family Chistmass at you're home.
Trust me the same thing was going on in my family the other year...

IamSam
12-20-2009, 05:49 PM
How is divorce a good thing?

Say your dad is beating the shit out of you and your mom.

Or say that your dad is fudge packing another chick that didn't give birth to you.

DMelges
12-20-2009, 05:49 PM
Well I don't see that happening in four days! Anyway, my mom is not rational. She will not have a civilized conversation with anyone! She is extremely immature!

Maybe you can try talking to your parents...

DMelges
12-20-2009, 05:51 PM
Say your dad is beating the shit out of you and your mom.

Or say that your dad is fudge packing another chick that didn't give birth to you.

Fudge packing! hahaha

I'm amused by how many synonyms of sex there are.

DMelges
12-20-2009, 05:52 PM
I talk to my dad. He took me to Wendy's(the restaurant) but I am not too excited about talking to my mom. She sticks her toungue out at me. Sometimes she can be so childish!

Yeah, that is very childish indeed. Well, did talking to your dad do any good?

ospringfan112113
12-20-2009, 05:55 PM
I talk to my dad. He took me to Wendy's(the restaurant) but I am not too excited about talking to my mom. She sticks her toungue out at me. Sometimes she can be so childish!I'll say...

DMelges
12-20-2009, 06:00 PM
Well you can always keep trying to talk to her until she starts taking it seriously.

ospringfan112113
12-20-2009, 06:09 PM
Well that is just the way she is but it can be hard to deal with at times! Especially times like this!I know this is hard for you,My father moved out when I was like three and then they got "together" again. After I tricked them into facing each other (2 years ago) I let them talk to each other alone and they worked it out.Last year they got remarried and he moved back in. Trust me I have also helped some of the people I know with this advice and their parents worked it out. And my mother was also very immature but I didn't give up I just put my foot down.

DMelges
12-20-2009, 06:21 PM
That's easy for you to say, you haven't met her! It is very frustrating! Plus I have a problem with talking where I slur my words I don't say them right and I get toungue tied and my s's are screwed up a tiny bit and my mom either laughs at me aor gets mad at me so i try not to talk to her!

Your mom laughs at you? I suggest you hold a frying pan next time you talk to her.

DMelges
12-20-2009, 06:29 PM
Aww... that's terrible!!!

Not as terrible as her laughing at you! :D

DMelges
12-21-2009, 01:50 PM
Actually it is worse! Just because she laughs at me sometimes doesn't mean I want to beat her! Besides she is hurt. She electricuted herself today!

First of all, I was just joking.

How did she do that?

Paint_It_Black
12-23-2009, 05:34 AM
I have a problem with talking

You've also got the one where everything you say is an exclamation! I find it rather distracting! I keep imagining you saying everything in the same way I would announce that my house is on fire! Try not to do it quite so often and then when you do actually use it you will find it makes more of an impact!