PDA

View Full Version : Utter stupidity

mynamewastaken
12-23-2009, 06:06 PM
The gas station down the street doesn't sell candy ciggeretts anymore because it sets a bad example, yet they still sell the powder in a straw.

KHWHD
12-23-2009, 06:21 PM
What, these?

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/7963/popeyeo.jpg

mynamewastaken
12-23-2009, 06:24 PM
yeah .

KHWHD
12-23-2009, 06:27 PM
Ha, they still sell them here. Na, na, na, na, boo boo. :p :D

mynamewastaken
12-23-2009, 06:35 PM
Meow .

wheelchairman
12-23-2009, 08:04 PM
Fag real cigarettes are so much better. Fag.

JohnnyNemesis
12-23-2009, 08:40 PM
I don't know if you're young, or really stupid, but do you really not see how candy cigarettes can set a bad example, while the powder that the candy cigs are made of doesn't? Do you really not see the difference?

Sidewinder
12-23-2009, 08:46 PM
Dude, they have SUGAR PACKETS here.

wheelchairman
12-23-2009, 09:06 PM
Johnny, do you not see how powder in a straw sets a similar bad example? Or are you just young or really stupid?

SweetTatyana
12-23-2009, 09:17 PM
I would hope the whole white powder in a straw would go over a kid's head, right?

Sidewinder
12-23-2009, 09:18 PM
If you're saying that one does cocaine by emptying it onto one's tongue and letting it disolve then I am doing something horribly wrong.

JohnnyNemesis
12-23-2009, 09:25 PM
Johnny, do you not see how powder in a straw sets a similar bad example? Or are you just young or really stupid?

I'm actually just really stupid, 'cause I'd misread the straw part and thought it said something else. lol omg.

Sidewinder
12-23-2009, 09:29 PM
I still think there's a huge difference between something that's identical to the actual product aside from the interior versus something that has to be interpreted a certain way.

JohnnyNemesis
12-23-2009, 09:32 PM
Most definitely, but it's debatable, not ridiculous like I implied. lol omg.

Tonguecoke.

Paint_It_Black
12-24-2009, 12:33 AM
The gas station down the street doesn't sell candy ciggeretts anymore because it sets a bad example

I'm assuming they do however sell real cigarettes. And feature them in a prominent location.

If you're saying that one does cocaine by emptying it onto one's tongue and letting it disolve then I am doing something horribly wrong.

If you're saying that one smokes a cigarette by putting it in one's mouth and chewing then I'm doing something horribly wrong.

mynamewastaken
12-24-2009, 12:33 AM
i've been on a sugar high for a long time...

PIXIE STIX ROCK!

SåS
12-24-2009, 06:57 AM
i've been on a sugar high for a long time...

PIXIE STIX ROCK!

Who invited you back?

I honestly DONT see how this stupid dust candy influences drugs apon children, unless some little ghetto kids try to snort it and choke there fucking guts out for being dicks, but i dont think any normal child would be interested in this candy as a "drug"

wheelchairman
12-24-2009, 07:11 AM
And I think people just overreact about candy cigarettes. It's the same with warning labels on cigarettes.

Is there anyone in this day and age who doesn't know that cigarettes are unhealthy for you?

randman21
12-24-2009, 07:22 AM
I bet it's there for the type of person who would claim ignorance once he develops all kinds of ailments.

wheelchairman
12-24-2009, 08:21 AM
Of course. And as a deterrent for pussies who don't want to be cool.

But I mean this was the same problem with Supersize Me, who didn't know that eating only McDonald's would be bad for you?

Sidewinder
12-24-2009, 10:16 AM
And I think people just overreact about candy cigarettes. It's the same with warning labels on cigarettes.

Is there anyone in this day and age who doesn't know that cigarettes are unhealthy for you?

Oh lord. Take a trip to my neck of the woods one day.

If you're saying that one smokes a cigarette by putting it in one's mouth and chewing then I'm doing something horribly wrong.

You were taught to puff on fags, not smoke cigarettes, so who knows.

mynamewastaken
12-24-2009, 01:26 PM
I would hope the whole white powder in a straw would go over a kid's head, right?

Kids catch on to stuff like this really quickly. I believe a certian Dexter Holland once said, "The Kids Aren't Alright"

mynamewastaken
12-24-2009, 01:28 PM
I'm assuming they do however sell real cigarettes. And feature them in a prominent location.

Yes, they do.

SweetTatyana
12-24-2009, 01:51 PM
Well, I don't think the problem is that people don't know smoking bad for you, I think the point they are trying to get across is how bad it is for you. Think of how many times a day you hear something is bad for you, but, its likely most won't be as bad for you as two packs of cigarettes a day, since cigarettes are risk factors for a whole slew of diseases/ailments. I think the point with warning labels is to constantly remind people and show awful pictures of the true pathology of a number of the diseases everytime they light up.

mynamewastaken
12-24-2009, 01:54 PM
Well, I don't think the problem is that people don't know smoking bad for you, I think the point they are trying to get across is how bad it is for you. Think of how many times a day you hear something is bad for you, but, its likely most won't be as bad for you as two packs of cigarettes a day, since cigarettes are risk factors for a whole slew of diseases/ailments. I think the point with warning labels is to constantly remind people and show awful pictures of the true pathology of a number of the diseases everytime they light up.

So i'm not the only one who thinks this...

wheelchairman
12-24-2009, 02:44 PM

Yes that's obviously the point. I'm saying however that its redundant.

mynamewastaken
12-24-2009, 02:46 PM
I thought you were talking about Pixie Stix! I love the giant Pixie Stix

I was...
I LOVE THEM TOO!!!!!
I was on a sugar high almost all day yesterday because I downed about 50 of them.

wheelchairman
12-24-2009, 03:05 PM
The Kids Aren't Alright is outdated, it's The Kids are Retarded.

Paint_It_Black
12-24-2009, 08:04 PM
But I mean this was the same problem with Supersize Me, who didn't know that eating only McDonald's would be bad for you?

I met that guy recently. He stayed at the hotel I work at. I dared his driver to go through McDonald's on the way to the airport. 'Cause that's what I'm like.

WebDudette
12-24-2009, 10:35 PM

I think you might be underestimating the sheer stupidity and ignorance of some people.

wheelchairman
12-25-2009, 06:51 AM
If they are that stupid, they can eat all the McDonald's they want as far as I care.