PDA

View Full Version : Moderator Awards 2009

Sidewinder
12-24-2009, 09:51 AM
It's that time of year! The votes have been cast, the contenders nominated, and now it's time to give out the awards to the moderators who have performed at a level above the rest in order to show further appreciation. So without further ado, I present the Moderator Awards for the year of 2009!

The category will be named, then the recipient of the award.

To start us off, I'd like to begin with a category new to us this year, as it is the first year where a moderator has actually joined on board (despite being only in a de facto sense). For his splendid work in his short time as the acting mod of the Polls section, this year's award for Rookie Moderator of the Year goes to:

Al Coholic! Congratulations!

Now, on to a fan favorite. This award for The Most Rawkin' and Punxin' Moderator turns the spotlight on a stellar moderator who is not only totally punx, but rawks at the same time. Either one is a feat in itself; this superior moderator has pulled of both... in style. This year's award for The Most Rawkin' and Punxin' Moderator goes to:

Little_Miss_1565! Way to go, champ!

Our next award is an honor given to only a select few. Well, that's what makes it an award, after all! All that aside, I'm proud to present this award to one who graces our boards with his Modding, Moderation, and Magnificent Modify, regardless from where he might connect! This year's award for The Best Foreign Mod goes to:

Tijs! You showed 'em, sport!

I very much like this next one. This moderator has overcome astronomical odds of living in a shithole of a state and still being one of the sweetest, most lovable mods around! But that's not what this award is about. This award goes to the mod who achieves his or her regardless of the vertical challenged placed against him or her. This year's award for The Most Successful Short Mod goes to:

Rag Doll! You reached for the stars, missed horribly, but were still awesome in the process!

This award was under fire a few years back, before the lobbyists against it realized the true loving spirit in which it is given. That's right folks, the air has cleared! We are now free to give this, so it is my pleasure to announce that this year's award for The Blackest Mod goes to:

Endymion! Who else!

And who doesn't like to end on a positive note. This final award goes to one who has struggled, persevered, struggled yet some more, and finally succeeded into making into the limelight. Despite a cultural background in which English was no doubt a foreign language, this mod has become the supreme example of how a poor, persecuted, pitied, minority can escape from the mills in order to become a fine example of a mod in today's ruling White American society. It brings me much pleasure to announce that this year's award for The Most Successful Culturally-Diverse Guy Who We Assume Based On His Race Came From a Shitty Situation Mod is:

JohnnyNemesis! Felicitaciones, mi amigo!

I'd like to congratulate all of our winners once again on a top-notch, award-winning year of being moderators. Cheers all around!

JohnnyNemesis
12-24-2009, 10:05 AM
Ell Oh Mothafuckin' ELL!! Funniest thread in ages

Apathy
12-24-2009, 10:11 AM
You're just saying that because you're a racist.

JohnnyNemesis
12-24-2009, 10:15 AM
True .

Rag Doll
12-24-2009, 10:45 AM
hahaha, this is excellent! luvz2u <3

jacknife737
12-24-2009, 10:48 AM
I endorse this.

Tijs
12-24-2009, 11:14 AM
Our next award is an honor given to only a select few. Well, that's what makes it an award, after all! All that aside, I'm proud to present this award to one who graces our boards with his Modding, Moderation, and Magnificent Modify, regardless from where he might connect! This year's award for The Best Foreign Mod goes to:

Tijs! You showed 'em, sport!I thought that was going to be wheelchairman, but he's not a mod anymore! Ha! Birthday stealer.

Thank you, this award (accompanied with how much money?) will get a nice place next to the other awards I've won throughout my years on the BBS.

Sidewinder
12-24-2009, 12:19 PM
There isn't a cash prize; you'll have to rely on endorsements.

Endymion
12-24-2009, 12:48 PM
yay for affirmative action!

Homer
12-24-2009, 04:00 PM
Good shit; good stuff.

Sidewinder
12-24-2009, 08:24 PM
yay for affirmative action!

Pfft we all know you would have won one anyway!

Lizardus
12-24-2009, 09:10 PM
I vote for Pedro.
He can make my dreams come true.

nieh
12-24-2009, 10:38 PM
this year's award for The Blackest Mod goes to:

Endymion!

He's of course referring to your heart. And your penis.

Little_Miss_1565
12-25-2009, 12:16 AM
Wow, punx AND rawkin'? You are so sweet. xoxo. Merry Christmas.

Al Coholic
12-25-2009, 12:53 AM
Hey 1565, you're a shoe-in for the MILF of the year. A Moderator I'd like to...

...Fraternize with?

Sidewinder
12-25-2009, 02:42 AM
Are you saying you WOULDN'T sex up any of the others?!

Cock Joke
12-25-2009, 06:06 PM
Where's Kanye West when you need him?

PedroACastro
12-25-2009, 07:24 PM
I vote for Pedro.
He can make my dreams come true.

why thank you =D

yes i saw napoleon dynamite

_Lost_
12-26-2009, 02:57 PM
Are you saying you WOULDN'T sex up any of the others?!

Well, the other mods don't sing.