PDA

View Full Version : I demand large

dexter12296566
12-25-2009, 03:06 PM
So for Christmas I got Offspring shirts!
http://www.merch.com/offspring/OFFSPRING-BABY-BLUE-GIRLS-HOODIE/productinfo/A30.03.LGH/
http://www.merch.com/offspring/OFFS-WING-STARS-BEATER-PINK/productinfo/A30.17.PWS/
http://www.merch.com/offspring/OFFSPRING-WHITE-BEATER-TANK/productinfo/A30.17.BRA/
^Specifically those! Unfortunately they do not fit!!!:(:mad: I will be hanging them on my wall but I really want you guys to make a large! You had a large RAFRAG shirt and it fit me. Please make large!

DMelges
12-25-2009, 04:51 PM
Where them tight!

dexter12296566
12-25-2009, 05:29 PM
My mom won't let me. She says it looks bad!

Bejka
12-26-2009, 04:00 AM
We need more Offspring clothes and nicer tshirts for girls. And all this in Europe!

I hope next Offspring album will have nicer colours than black&red, I don't like this combination. So the merch can also be nicer :o

lucys_bad_habit
12-26-2009, 05:35 AM
We need more Offspring clothes and nicer tshirts for girls. And all this in Europe!

I hope next Offspring album will have nicer colours than black&red, I don't like this combination. So the merch can also be nicer :o

black n red is great i think :)

but sure, more tees for girls :p

holland25
12-26-2009, 07:02 AM

Errm, http://www.poko.sk/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/spartak-trnava-logo.jpg

DMelges
12-26-2009, 07:53 AM

Where it anyway.

SweetTatyana
12-26-2009, 08:08 AM
Where it anyway.

Yeah seriously, who cares what anyone says about the clothes YOU wear?
I have the second, pink shirt, I lovee it but I unfortunately split some tea on it so now it is a shirt I wear to bed.

Although I am surprised they don't make them in large, are they sold out?

Bejka
12-26-2009, 12:13 PM
Errm, http://www.poko.sk/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/spartak-trnava-logo.jpg

:D I hate football :p

holland25
12-26-2009, 12:46 PM
Me too, but I'm proud that I'm from Trnava.

Blitz!
12-26-2009, 01:42 PM
I agree with Cassy on the large issue and with Bea about the design of the shirts for girls although I like the black & red design. The shirts that are in the stores does nothing for girls and the band should look into doing something about it. You will probably find that the shirts are designed by a guy :p

dexter12296566
12-27-2009, 02:43 AM
Yeah seriously, who cares what anyone says about the clothes YOU wear?
I have the second, pink shirt, I lovee it but I unfortunately split some tea on it so now it is a shirt I wear to bed.

Although I am surprised they don't make them in large, are they sold out?

I will get in trouble if I wear it out and I cant wear it to bed because i dont sleep in a bra and if i dont have one it is seethrough. They arent sold out it is a 1 size only shirt. The RAFRAG shirt is a large and it fits

RyanSabotage
12-28-2009, 03:05 AM

thats a lie!
shes jeallous!

dexter12296566
12-29-2009, 05:15 PM
thats a lie!
shes jeallous!

Well it does look a bit too tight and she always says she is jealous because I have better boobs than her!

Rag Doll
12-29-2009, 05:26 PM
A lot of bands only make "one size fits all" shirts for women. It's unfortunate. What if you wore the hoodie unzipped with a loose fitting tshirt under it? Then it wouldn't be tight. As for the tanks, wear them with a loose sweater or hoodie, zipped/buttoned only halfway up so you can still see the logo, but not have it appear too tight fitting? I've had this problem for nearly a decade when it comes to boobs/tight shirts. =\

dexter12296566
12-29-2009, 05:29 PM
A lot of bands only make "one size fits all" shirts for women. It's unfortunate. What if you wore the hoodie unzipped with a loose fitting tshirt under it? Then it wouldn't be tight. As for the tanks, wear them with a loose sweater or hoodie, zipped/buttoned only halfway up so you can still see the logo, but not have it appear too tight fitting? I've had this problem for nearly a decade when it comes to boobs/tight shirts. =\

Oh the zip up hoodie fits... It is the pullover that doesn't. That really sucks. Apparently one size doesn't fit all... Clint Eastwood is lucky... She is too small to have these problems(that was for Livy:p)

EDIT: How old are you? I have only had this problem for three years.

Rag Doll
12-29-2009, 05:37 PM
Ah, I only quickly looked at the picture -- thought it was a zipup. That's a bit tougher to deal with. Maybe if you give your mom a bit more time, you'll be allowed to wear it while it still fits.

And I'm 23.

dexter12296566
12-29-2009, 05:38 PM
Ah, I only quickly looked at the picture -- thought it was a zipup. That's a bit tougher to deal with. Maybe if you give your mom a bit more time, you'll be allowed to wear it while it still fits.

And I'm 23.

That's the problem. "Still" ... it has never fit

Rag Doll
12-29-2009, 05:42 PM
I thought it fit, just looked too tight for your mom's liking?

Buying a small guys size is another option. True, it isn't cut the same as a girls, but yet again that's the problem with pretty much all band merch....nothing for girls..

dexter12296566
12-29-2009, 05:44 PM
I thought it fit, just looked too tight for your mom's liking?

Buying a small guys size is another option. True, it isn't cut the same as a girls, but yet again that's the problem with pretty much all band merch....nothing for girls..

Noodles once said they needed more girls at their shows and then they don't even give them a big selection! The guys shirts I have some of but they aren't cute like tank tops. Guys don't find girls in dude t's attractive do they?

Rag Doll
12-29-2009, 05:47 PM
It's not their decision as to what sizes/styles of merch they have.

I doubt most guys really care. Also, you're 15, don't worry a ton about it. Not to be bitchy about age, but really, it's nothing to worry about. It's a shirt.