PDA

View Full Version : Reviews

RageAndLov
12-25-2009, 06:21 PM
I'm surprised there is no such thread here. I searched for it, but perhaps not good enough?
Anyway I thought it would be suiting with a thread where we can write reviews of albums we have heard. This way the music can be spread to more people and some might be discovering their new favourite bands.
How about it?

Rooster
12-26-2009, 03:16 AM
I made a thread like this once. But it got no replies.

Good luck to you for trying :)

PedroACastro
12-27-2009, 08:49 PM
this thread is actually a pretty good idea.

i suck at reviewing albums but i'll just give a thought on my impression the billy talent III.

7.5/10. its an album where i got addicted to all the singles. especially "turn your back" and "rusted from the rain". "devil on my shoulder" was quite good too. other than that all the songs had some catchiness, my favorite is "pocket full of dreams". despite the songs beeing generally good its not enough for a 10 but it was one of my fav albuns of the year.

well there goes my oppinion, just wanted to keep this thread alive

Sidewinder
12-28-2009, 06:38 AM
Isn't any thread that talks about a certain album or band a review of that album or band? And other threads like "Best Albums of 2009" are not only reviewing but reviewing in context to other albums.

PedroACastro
12-28-2009, 07:38 AM
yeah but sometimes people aren't gonna make a thread to talk about a specific album, there aren't threads for every band here. and the best albums of 2009 are only of that year