PDA

View Full Version : My dog pisses on other dogs faces

Al Coholic
12-29-2009, 09:33 AM
That's what he does. Real freindly, won't bark or bite. Just walks up, happy to see them, sniffs around a bit, then lifts his leg real quick and pisses all over their face.

?

dff_punk
12-29-2009, 09:34 AM
If he'd piss on their feces, that would be quite alright.

Amiralanal
12-29-2009, 10:15 AM
If he'd piss on their feces, that would be quite alright.

I thought that was the title of the thread

Lizardus
12-29-2009, 10:55 AM
That's what he does. Real freindly, won't bark or bite. Just walks up, happy to see them, sniffs around a bit, then lifts his leg real quick and pisses all over their face.

?
Asserting his dominance.

WebDudette
12-29-2009, 11:04 AM
Probably, my friends dog is similar, she sits on other dogs faces. It is actually a really funny thing to see, she acts like nothings happening and just slams her ass on their faces when they lie down.

Free?
12-29-2009, 12:42 PM
Are you sure they aren't brothers who had a fight before?

Al Coholic
12-29-2009, 05:06 PM
Probably, my friends dog is similar, she sits on other dogs faces. It is actually a really funny thing to see, she acts like nothings happening and just slams her ass on their faces when they lie down.

Yeah that's the thing, the expression/body language is a casual as if he were pissing on a tree.

dexter12296566
12-29-2009, 05:11 PM
You know I saw a dog that did that on "It's Me Or The Dog" with Victoria Stilwell. That is actually quite common. He is either scared of them or letting them know they are in his territory... You should get him in traing or obedience school.

WebDudette
12-29-2009, 05:16 PM
Pfft... obedience training? I think it is awesome. I would encourage said behavior with treats.

dexter12296566
12-29-2009, 05:21 PM
Pfft... obedience training? I think it is awesome. I would encourage said behavior with treats.

I really hope you are being sarcastic. If someone reported that to the dog catchers he could have his dog taken away and if the behavior doesn't stop the dog could spend the rest of his life in the pound because he can't be adopted due to insocial behavior. Fortunately because he is not violent, they would have no reason to euthanize the dog. That is a common problem but it is serious and you need to put an end to the behavior!

Al Coholic
12-29-2009, 05:43 PM
Dogs sniff and lick eachother's assholes and shit all the time and then try to fuck. Nobody's killing my dog because he returns the tossed salad with a golden shower.

Paint_It_Black
12-30-2009, 04:01 AM
Just walks up, happy to see them, sniffs around a bit, then lifts his leg real quick and pisses all over their face.

What's the typical reaction to that? I don't imagine a dog caring too much.

Jesus
12-30-2009, 04:28 AM
Saw that once on one of those dog shows. The problem was that he started to do it with babies and little kids too. It was a lack of confidence thing, so the dog just fooled himself into thinking they were nothing special (a tree). Then it went to commercials and I didn't see how they solved it.

So my advice: don't have kids.

Al Coholic
12-31-2009, 05:53 AM
Like that's craaazzzzy lololol :D!

Tell me some more funny, REAL stories like that one.

_Lost_
01-02-2010, 08:44 AM
My friend's roommate got a pit bull puppy recently. Then he had a friend spend the night on the couch. He was woken up the next morning by the dog pissing on his face.

dexter12296566
01-02-2010, 09:39 AM
My friend's roommate got a pit bull puppy recently. Then he had a friend spend the night on the couch. He was woken up the next morning by the dog pissing on his face.

lol my aunt just got 2 pitbull puppies named bella and sandy

Al Coholic
01-03-2010, 04:30 PM
I've noticed that no matter what the circumstance, no matter what the story, you can relate to it directly.