PDA

View Full Version : Web Cams?

dexter12296566
12-30-2009, 06:26 PM
I want to buy a webcam b how a computerut I don't know how they work. I know I would need to use Skype, but other than that would I need the same software as the person I am trying to talk to. How else to they work and how do I contact the person I want to talk to. Is it through E-Mail?

KHWHD
12-30-2009, 06:28 PM
Are you sure your parents would even let you considering it seems like they're real hardasses about a lot of things?

dexter12296566
12-30-2009, 06:30 PM
Are you sure your parents would even let you considering it seems like they're real hardasses about a lot of things?

Oh well my dad is now letting me make decisions to treat me like an adult and my mom is in a psych ward. So yes I can. I wanted to talk to someone on here and a cousin in California!

wheelchairman
12-30-2009, 06:46 PM
Webcams work on almost all instant messengers, you just need to be chatting with a person to start using it. There's usually a cam button you can click or something.

wheelchairman
12-30-2009, 07:20 PM
E-mail is not an instant messenger. Instant messengers are like Skype for example, or MSN messenger, AOL Instant Messenger, Yahoo Messenger, or ICQ.

But shit, I've haven't used a webcam or chatted to people in like 5 years so my information might be out of date.

Does ICQ even still exist?

Lizardus
12-30-2009, 07:37 PM
OOOOH! I love camwhores! Thank you, Santa!

IamSam
12-30-2009, 11:11 PM
Oh well my dad is now letting me make decisions to treat me like an adult and my mom is in a psych ward. So yes I can. I wanted to talk to someone on here and a cousin in California!

Over the past couple of months I have believed you less and less. Now I'm gonna say it:

Pics or GTFO.

jacknife737
12-30-2009, 11:21 PM
The plot thickens.

Al Coholic
12-31-2009, 05:55 AM
Over the past couple of months I have believed you less and less. Now I'm gonna say it:

Pics or GTFO.

Also she once said she eats ramen noodles by eating the noodles plain, then the flavoring. Have you ever tried ramen noodle flavoring with nothing on it? It is disgustingly bitter, nobody does that shit.

EDIT: Pics should have you holding today's paper in one hand, and a peace sign in the other. You know, hard to find that on myspace.

holland25
12-31-2009, 06:20 AM
How can I download a webcam?

come out swinging
12-31-2009, 07:18 AM
$50 should get u a good web cam cuz of the holiday season. My laptop did not like the cd it came with cuz of Vista. Only way it would work was to download the software.

Paint_It_Black
12-31-2009, 08:27 AM
I want to buy a webcam b how a computerut I don't know how they work.

I honestly can't decide what you thought you were typing here.

PedroACastro
12-31-2009, 09:34 AM
I want to buy a webcam b how a computerut I don't know how they work. I know I would need to use Skype, but other than that would I need the same software as the person I am trying to talk to. How else to they work and how do I contact the person I want to talk to. Is it through E-Mail?

you don't have to necessarily use skype. you can use msn messenger for example. if you do use skype just have your webcam connected and make a videocall and it turns itself on i think (not really sure cause my webcam is from my laptop). a webcam is very easy to figure out though

Tijs
12-31-2009, 09:39 AM
I honestly can't decide what you thought you were typing here.

"I want to buy a webcam b how a computerut I don't know how they work."

Somehow she managed to add the underlined part in between the word 'but'. Accidentally pressed CTRL+V maybe?

The Talking Pie
12-31-2009, 10:14 AM
Does ICQ even still exist?

Last I heard it had been taken over by AOL.

Edit: I've just Wikiepdiaed that and seen that that takeover was in 1998. I can't believe it was that long ago that I last used it...

Alison
12-31-2009, 11:10 AM
Last I heard it had been taken over by AOL.

Edit: I've just Wikiepdiaed that and seen that that takeover was in 1998. I can't believe it was that long ago that I last used it...

Whaat?? No, not possible...I used it in like 2005...

Lizardus
12-31-2009, 11:17 AM
How can I download a webcam?

LOL! U torrentz one.

0r4ng3
12-31-2009, 11:18 AM
I accidentally the whole webcam. What should I do...is this dangerous?

dexter12296566
01-04-2010, 07:03 PM

Pics or GTFO.
She got pissed off cuz my dad cheated on her and she left last monday with this mental help chic. She has been there for a week. I havent gone to see her so i dont have pictures.

Also she once said she eats ramen noodles by eating the noodles plain, then the flavoring. Have you ever tried ramen noodle flavoring with nothing on it? It is disgustingly bitter, nobody does that shit.

EDIT: Pics should have you holding today's paper in one hand, and a peace sign in the other. You know, hard to find that on myspace.

I seriously do that. The flavoring is really strong but when i eat them in water i get sick.

dexter12296566
01-04-2010, 07:05 PM
you don't have to necessarily use skype. you can use msn messenger for example. if you do use skype just have your webcam connected and make a videocall and it turns itself on i think (not really sure cause my webcam is from my laptop). a webcam is very easy to figure out though

it turns out my computer came with skype downloaded and i had an msn but i deleted it cuz i befriended nibel13 and he could see my last name so i didnt want anyone else to see it so i got rid of it

Blitz!
01-05-2010, 08:00 AM
i had an msn but i deleted it cuz i befriended nibel13 and he could see my last name so i didnt want anyone else to see it so i got rid of it

That is just silly, why didn't you just edit your profile?

PedroACastro
01-05-2010, 08:11 AM
it turns out my computer came with skype downloaded and i had an msn but i deleted it cuz i befriended nibel13 and he could see my last name so i didnt want anyone else to see it so i got rid of it

just change your username on msn its pretty simple

Gustavo
01-05-2010, 01:16 PM
So I could connect with him/her through E-Mail or our instant messanger? Do we need the same software?

If you use GMail, it works for e-mail, as well. But an Instant Messenger program would be the best option.

Alison
01-05-2010, 04:04 PM

That's where the whole 'delete contact' comes in....:rolleyes: