PDA

View Full Version : BBS Awards 2009!

Blitz!
01-03-2010, 10:54 AM
It is awards season again and time for your nominations. Here are the categories from last year, feel free to add new categories for this year, however please keep them positive to eliminate the unpleasantness of last year.

Most productive members
Funniest member
Politics devil's advocate
Best thread
Most disappointing reduction in posts
Most Improved
Best Posts
Best new member
Favorite members
Posters best able to write rants that are interesting
Most disappointing decrease of thoughtful posts
Most disappointing decrease in general
Biggest asshole
Best new band
Coolest Forum Collaboration
BBS on MSN/Facebook Award
Hilarious, but So Mother Fucking Annoying Award
Most Missed Member, Despite Hating His Guts When He Was Here
Shoutoutz

IamSam
01-03-2010, 11:22 AM
Largest penis not in Da Pantz

Bejka
01-03-2010, 11:40 PM
Best picture with Dexter - Bejka :p

Hehe, I loooooooove 2009 and I will miss it!

My nominations:
best members - slovak & czech people

:)

Tijs
01-04-2010, 01:27 AM
Are we supposed to PM you who we think is best for each caterogy? Isn't that how we did it last year?

holland25
01-04-2010, 01:50 AM
Yeah, but Karin gave us choices last year.

Blitz!
01-04-2010, 05:42 AM
Are we supposed to PM you who we think is best for each caterogy? Isn't that how we did it last year?

Last year was a bit of a disaster, we had two threads arguing about the whole thing before Karin drew up a list from those two threads and instituted the PM system.

Yeah, but Karin gave us choices last year.

As I said above.

I suppose the first step will be the nomination process and the PM system will definitely keep the peace :p So, we have two options for the whole process which needs to be decided upon:

Voting for nominees can be done in this thread and the final vote via PM (the same as last year)
Voting for both nominees and the final vote can be done via PM

Naturally, there will have to be deadlines for each process, for the nominations and then the final vote. If Karin wants to take up the process again this year, that would be great or if anyone wants to volunteer, that is also cool. If not, I'll be willing to put it together.

Al Coholic
01-04-2010, 05:56 AM
Funniest member - Lizardus
Most disappointing reduction in posts - Hornypope, Betty
Best Posts - Lizardus
Favorite members - Lizardus, T-6005, Ninthz, Wheelchairman
Posters best able to write rants that are interesting - Shank(when attacking other people)
Most disappointing decrease in general - rants by Shank
Biggest asshole - SweetTatyana

IamSam
01-04-2010, 06:07 AM
Best Polls Forum Moderator-Al Coholic.

RageAndLov
01-04-2010, 07:43 AM
Most Missed Member, Despite Hating His Guts When He Was Here:

I'd say Bipolar would win this.

holland25
01-04-2010, 08:01 AM
I don't miss Bipolar at all. There are a lot more users that deserve to win this.

Al Coholic
01-04-2010, 08:04 AM
Most Missed Member, Despite Hating His Guts When He Was Here:

I'd say Bipolar would win this.

I'll never understand why people miss trolls and alt-creaters. If they were funny and original sure, but your run of the mill spammer? What's there to miss?

Little_Miss_1565
01-04-2010, 08:08 AM
Also presupposing that he actually fully left in the first place.

SweetTatyana
01-04-2010, 01:12 PM
How am I the biggest asshole? I've never been anything but nice to you.

dff_punk
01-04-2010, 01:16 PM
I believe there was a double entendre involved.. not sure how he got to know this piece of information.

IamSam
01-04-2010, 01:16 PM

It was in jest. It's because you are...well...sweet.

JohnnyNemesis
01-04-2010, 04:40 PM

I'm pretty sure he was joking, since the idea of you being an asshole is so off-base it's...well, it's funny.

Now, you wanna talk about an asshole? I remember when Andy posted more often...

KHWHD
01-04-2010, 04:58 PM
Posters best able to write rants that are interesting - Shank(when attacking other people)
Most disappointing decrease in general - rants by Shank

Lol, I don't know whether to take that as a compliment or an insult. :p

PedroACastro
01-04-2010, 05:03 PM
http://bleepbleepbleep.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/wallpaper_napoleondance2.jpg

for anything really

Sidewinder
01-04-2010, 05:39 PM
Man, Andy is a fucking asshole even when he's not posting. What an asshole.

Btw, I vote myself for anything good.

jacknife737
01-05-2010, 12:00 AM
Fuck Andy.

Also my vote = Lizardus for everything.

Llamas
01-05-2010, 10:41 AM
I vote for myself for funniest and favorite member. And also for devil's advocate :cool:

I strangely missed sin studly, til he came back and ruined his legacy.

Coolest forum collaboration: Lost y Llamas, with our Damien Rice "9 Crimes" cover. Hell yes. But seriously? If I was really gonna vote, the rfrg cover album was a pretty cool thing to have completed. I just made my roommate listen to the "Half Truism" from it last night. :)

Man, I remember when the bbs awards were fun. And I haven't even been around that long (comparatively... 4 years is still pretty ridic)

Oh yeah, I vote for Sidewinder for all the bad ones.

RonWelty
01-05-2010, 10:55 AM
I think I will do an Eddie Murphy in his only OSCAR nomination impersonation on this one. If you know what I mean.

Blitz!
01-05-2010, 11:02 AM
RonWelty ... No, I don't know what you mean, I'm not an Eddie Murphy fan.

Gustavo
01-05-2010, 11:12 AM
Member who started the best campaign for The Offspring to play an overrated Splinter song.

RonWelty
01-05-2010, 11:15 AM
RonWelty ... No, I don't know what you mean, I'm not an Eddie Murphy fan.

When he was nominated to best supporter actor, his first one and only one to date, most critics said he would win that and in the end he lost it to another actor. He got mad and left OSCAR's venue immediately.

THis was meant to be a joke, Blitz!. U know I like you.

Blitz!
01-05-2010, 11:32 AM
Member who started the best campaign for The Offspring to play an overrated Splinter song.

and that would be the one and only ... YOU ;)

When he was nominated to best supporter actor, his first one and only one to date, most critics said he would win that and in the end he lost it to another actor. He got mad and left OSCAR's venue immediately.

THis was meant to be a joke, Blitz!. U know I like you.

Okay, consider me informed ;) RonWelty, no worries, I like you too :)

Jebus
01-05-2010, 11:54 AM
lizardus lizardus lizardus

Harleyquiiinn
01-05-2010, 12:30 PM

I vote for Randman21 and Darea... they collaborated so much that they created a marriage. I don't think it can get any cooler than that. :cool:

and you forgot the "Member who went to a lot of trouble for creating a very cool christmas gift for all" award. I didn't participate, but the idea was very nice, so you deserve an award, Blitz :p

Also, I would like the devils advocate award, since I defended Renato from the pedophile qualification (eventhough I don't approve his behavior in any way) but that wasn't in politics... :(

Al Coholic
01-05-2010, 07:16 PM
I want a nod for getting the ball rolling on ipunk's departure.

Somebody nod.

calichix
01-05-2010, 07:34 PM
honorable nod or delightfully urban head flick to wheelchairman, t-6005, johnnynemesis, thetalkingpie, nieh, Jesus, and paint_it_black for being the reasons I still check the bbs.

I miss sin studly and all the fine slav women who stopped posting, and all their internet relationship drama that they've unfortunately grown out of.

calichix
01-05-2010, 07:36 PM
also hearty handshake to whoever tagged "virginity not lost by jojan"

Al Coholic
01-05-2010, 07:38 PM
Well it's no urban head flick(whatever that is) but I'll take it. Thanks.

calichix
01-05-2010, 07:42 PM
the urban head flick is about respeck. you've got to feel it.

Al Coholic
01-05-2010, 07:47 PM
I'd rather get urban head.

nieh
01-05-2010, 08:00 PM
I'd rather get urban head.

Show some respeck.

Sidewinder
01-05-2010, 08:53 PM
R-E-S-P-E-C-K.

Not workin' for me.

calichix
01-05-2010, 09:26 PM
ugh. *hair flip*

Al Coholic
01-05-2010, 09:34 PM
R-E-S-P-E-C-K

Finout out what it means to........day?

IamSam
01-05-2010, 09:55 PM
How about "most fuckable member?"

Based off of experience, naturally.

JohnnyNemesis
01-06-2010, 06:07 AM
^That's unnecessary, I'm gonna win enough already.

SweetTatyana
01-06-2010, 06:13 AM
Yeah okay, sorry for being so sensitive.

So I don't have nominees for all the categories but heres what I came up with:

Most productive members - Al Coholic, IAmSam, Llamas
Funniest member - Lizardus, Al Coholic, IAmSam, Homer, T-6005, Free?
Politics devil's advocate - Definately llamas
Best thread - I HATE Spanish Class - http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40425&page=4 (mainly due to lizardus post)
Most disappointing reduction in posts - Rutegard
Favorite members Llamas, IAmSam, JN, Shank, Dan M, T 6005, Homer, Lost, RagDoll, Holland25
Most disappointing decrease of thoughtful posts - Free?
Most disappointing decrease in general - Free?, Mota Boy
Biggest asshole but oh so Hilarious (i'm combining two) - Ninthz, I don't when he tells members to kill themselves or is really mean but I will admit he can be pretty hilarious
BBS on MSN/Facebook Award - IGustavo

0r4ng3
01-06-2010, 07:15 AM
I nominate myself for everything ever. Especially "Most Humble".

Al Coholic
01-06-2010, 07:59 AM
[/COLOR]

I'll second those nominations, and also stroke myself in the following ways:

Best New Member: AL COHOLIC
Best Thread: IF I MADE A THREAD ABOUT BREASTS (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39470&highlight=thread+breasts)

IamSam
01-06-2010, 08:38 AM
^That's unnecessary, I'm gonna win enough already.

Oh you rouge.

JANNY
01-06-2010, 08:48 AM
Best thread : CZECHOSLOVAKIA :D

but in my opinion everyone here is perfect because we are OFFSPRING FANS

Blitz!
01-06-2010, 10:54 AM
I think that the nomination process should be done by Sunday, the 10th January 2010 and then I'll open a new thread with the categories and nominees so the voting can begin. The voting process can run until the 31st January 2010 and the winners announced shortly thereafter.

I have also received some nominations and categories via PM, so I will combine both, this thread and the PM's.

Jebus
01-06-2010, 10:58 AM
I nominate myself for everything ever. Especially "Most Humble".
Most disappointing decrease in general:0r4ng3

IamSam
01-06-2010, 11:01 AM

Most disappointing decrease in pulp: 0r4ng3

_Lost_
01-06-2010, 11:08 AM
Coolest forum collaboration: Lost y Llamas, with our Damien Rice "9 Crimes" cover. Hell yes.
yes.

Best Thread: IF I MADE A THREAD ABOUT BREASTS (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=39470&highlight=thread+breasts)

I second this.

wheelchairman
01-06-2010, 11:18 AM
Okay I'll give this a shot.

* Most productive members: Al Coholic, consistently good reading.
* Funniest member: This one is difficult. I guess T-6005 cracks me up the most. Something about his writing style.
* Politics devil's advocate: Hasn't really been active enough, so can't really say.
* Best thread: T-6005's Memory of Light to be split into three books (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=37295&highlight=Memory+Light) is easily my favorite this year.
* Most disappointing reduction in posts: Calichix and JoY
* Most Improved: Al coholic, kinda bland in the beginning, really coming into his own now.
* Best Posts: No idea.
* Best new member: When did Al join?
* Favorite members: T-6005, Paint_it_Black, IAmSam, Jakebert, Jesus, these are the people I enjoy reading the most.
* Posters best able to write rants that are interesting: No one seems to consistently do this very well.
* Most disappointing decrease of thoughtful posts: I think this is a category that Mota Boy wins every year, except this year wouldn't really be a decrease from last year, so I guess Paint_it_black maybe.
* Most disappointing decrease in general: calichix and joy, this seems to overlap with a previous question.
* Biggest asshole: Ninthz, he can fit like 3 dudes at once.
* Best new band: what?
* Coolest Forum Collaboration: Not that I listened to it yet, but the RFRG cover album sounds like a pretty cool idea. Or that podcast that I didn't listen to but meant to.
* BBS on MSN/Facebook Award: I don't really participate in these so can't say.
* Hilarious, but So Mother Fucking Annoying Award: They all left
* Most Missed Member, Despite Hating His Guts When He Was Here: I don't miss anyone whose guts I hated. But then again, I didn't hate anyone's guts either.
* Shoutoutz: I feel I pretty much covered everyone who deserved a mention. I didn't mention Tizz because I didn't want to appear to be playing favorites. I would've included a youtube link where Spock says that, but just trust me, you don't to see any videos called 'Star Trek '09, Spock/Uhura'. Fucking fan videos, fuck fans.

darea
01-06-2010, 12:48 PM
I vote for Randman21 and Darea... they collaborated so much that they created a marriage. I don't think it can get any cooler than that. :cool:

and you forgot the "Member who went to a lot of trouble for creating a very cool christmas gift for all" award. I didn't participate, but the idea was very nice, so you deserve an award, Blitz :p

Also, I would like the devils advocate award, since I defended Renato from the pedophile qualification (eventhough I don't approve his behavior in any way) but that wasn't in politics... :(

Aww thanks Clara, I PM'd Marika, as I wasnt sure who to vote for, but I voted for you as best new member though! And Blitz is one of the most productives because of her xmas thing!

Llamas
01-06-2010, 12:59 PM
I'll second those nominations
You nominate me as productive? I disagree.

.......I agree..... I still like my small vag and non-dangling boobs.

Best thread - I HATE Spanish Class - http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40425&page=4 (mainly due to lizardus post)
Favorite members Llamas, IAmSam, JN, Shank, Dan M, T 6005, Homer, Lost, RagDoll, Holland25
Biggest asshole but oh so Hilarious (i'm combining two) - Ninthz, I don't when he tells members to kill themselves or is really mean but I will admit he can be pretty hilarious

<3 :) :)

I think I agree with this, too. 0r4ng3 has generally held up his end on readability.

Gustavo
01-06-2010, 05:10 PM
Most productive members
Tijs, Ilovellamas, Oxygene, cool 2 hate 681
Funniest member
Al Coholic, RonWelty
Politics devil's advocate
ilovellamas
Best thread
Wanna hear Lightning rod live?
Most disappointing reduction in posts
Free?
Best new member
Harleyquiin
Favorite members
Bejka, Randman21, Blitz!, Darea, RonWelty, Rutegard, Tijs, Oxygene, ~|Vredina|~, Camilamazed, cool 2 hate 681
Posters best able to write rants that are interesting
Al Coholic
Most disappointing decrease of thoughtful posts
Free?
Most disappointing decrease in general
Free?
Biggest asshole
Jojan
Best new band
The Redestructed
RAFRAG covered by us
BBS on MSN Award
Bejka, Blitz!, RonWelty, ~|Vredina|~
Hilarious, but So Mother Fucking Annoying Award
Ninthz
Member who started the best campaign for The Offspring to play an underrated Splinter song.
iGustavo

dexter12296566
01-06-2010, 05:17 PM
Don't I get some award(not serious)
my fav members are livrose ospringfan and skitogg oh and dan m

most missed is maria
funniest is lizardus
coolest livrose,rutegard, bejka, mip 04

worst member jojan
nicest livrose, blitz shockingly now holland25

Llamas
01-06-2010, 05:30 PM
Okay, I'm a little confused about these nominations for being a productive member, haha. I mean, it's cool and all, I dig it, but all I ever really do here anymore is disagree with everything (according to al) and be a negative bitch (according to iamsam)

If that's what passes as being productive these days, then I guess I'm your woman! :D

PS: sweettatyana and igustavo are cool kids (even though I'm not one of igustavo's favorite members omg I'm totally pretending to be sad about it so I get more nominations cause if I don't win a bbs award I'm gonna hate my life :( :().

Oh, I thought of a great category for this year: Biggest racist. I don't think that would stir up too many arguments ;)

Al Coholic
01-06-2010, 05:46 PM

Close enough, last year I was more of a lurker who didn't really start posting(or even register) till December.

llamadramas - not everything

dexter12296566
01-06-2010, 05:51 PM

livrose95, ospringfan112113 and skitogg are the best new members!

Gustavo
01-06-2010, 06:38 PM
PS: sweettatyana and igustavo are cool kids (even though I'm not one of igustavo's favorite members omg I'm totally pretending to be sad about it so I get more nominations cause if I don't win a bbs award I'm gonna hate my life :( :().

Aw, thank you! :)
The reason why you're not one of my favorite members is because I don't really talk to you, in fact, I don't think I ever did. But you seem to be a cool kid, as well. I like your posts... Btw, do you wanna be... you know... friends and stuff? :rolleyes:

Sidewinder
01-06-2010, 07:47 PM
Oh you rouge.

Brown's actually more his color.

Thomas
01-06-2010, 08:14 PM
I searched this thread for my name and nothing came up. You're all assholes. Especially Andy.

Llamas
01-06-2010, 08:28 PM
Best uniform: Thomas

Al Coholic
01-06-2010, 09:52 PM
Participation award goes to: Everyone

Including Thomas!

Thomas
01-06-2010, 09:55 PM
Participation award goes to: Everyone

Including Thomas!

I'd like to thank the Academy...

IamSam
01-06-2010, 10:51 PM
Brown's actually more his color.

One man's rouge is another man's rogue.

JohnnyNemesis
01-06-2010, 11:41 PM
livrose95, ospringfan112113 and skitogg are the best new members!

Who the hell are these people? In fact, why don't I know of anyone on half of your lists, people? What the fuck is an iGustavo?

Also, get off my goddamn lawn, all of you!

Paint_It_Black
01-06-2010, 11:48 PM
I can't really be bothered to put much effort into these things anymore, but I'll throw some shit out real quick.

WCM is my pick for just best whatever in general. He's consistently good in all areas. If this bbs was one of those frustrating games where you have like 8 characters but can only have 3 or 4 in your party at any particular time, well, WCM would be my healer. You never go without your healer.

Ninthz probably amuses me the most. And the guy is a fucking shark. Last predator from a dead age. Gotta love it.

I'm going to go with myself for most disappointing. Though I like how I still get some respect for being vaguely cool at some mostly unspecified moment in the past. Awesome.

Al for best newcomer or whatev. Just give the guy whatever he thinks he deserves. Bless him.

Nina should get an award. Just any kind that will lure her back here.

Bored with this now. But general love to all the originals sill haunting this place and even some of the noobs. Even now I'd be willing to wager this is one of the best forums out there.

holland25
01-07-2010, 12:33 AM
nicest livrose, blitz shockingly now holland25

WTF ? Why ?

Harleyquiiinn
01-07-2010, 12:47 AM
WTF ? Why ?

Because you ARE so nice with Dexter12296566.

Actually, I think you deserve the "Nicest with Rookies Award" in general :D

holland25
01-07-2010, 01:16 AM
I'm nice to people that don't annoy me and know how to behave.

Llamas
01-07-2010, 04:10 AM
I'd like to thank the Academy...
Way to ignore me, ass. I take back my nomination.

Who the hell are these people? In fact, why don't I know of anyone on half of your lists, people? What the fuck is an iGustavo?

Also, get off my goddamn lawn, all of you!
I approve of this post. And I mostly agree, except igustavo... he's not even new.

RickyCrack
01-07-2010, 04:17 AM
i have to agree that al gets best new anything good. even though he joined last winter, he's still the best thing to happen to this place since horse fucking.

Thomas
01-07-2010, 05:51 AM
Way to ignore me, ass. I take back my nomination.

oops! Sorry!

Although honestly, our uniforms blow. They are eleven year old and probably won't be replaced for another 3-4 years...

JohnnyNemesis
01-07-2010, 07:46 AM
I approve of this post. And I mostly agree, except igustavo... he's not even new.

That doesn't mean I know who or what an iGustavo is.

T-6005
01-07-2010, 01:28 PM
Kind of a surprise to be nominated for anything, actually, let alone by more than one person. I think this might be my first year on someone's list.

Feels good.

Gustavo
01-07-2010, 01:33 PM
That doesn't mean I know who or what an iGustavo is.

That would be me.

JohnnyNemesis
01-07-2010, 01:42 PM
Oh, hi iGustavo!! *waves*

Gustavo
01-07-2010, 01:49 PM
Hey there, JohnnyNemesis! *waves* How's it going?

Superdope
01-07-2010, 01:51 PM
Hey there, JohnnyNemesis! *waves* How's it going?

Don't you mean: How's it hanging?

You know, because he's hung.

nieh
01-07-2010, 01:56 PM
Oh, hi iGustavo!! *waves*

Was that a friend of yours or something?

Harleyquiiinn
01-07-2010, 01:56 PM
Don't you mean: How's it hanging?

You know, because he's hung.

Hey Superdope, considering you won the eels contest, I request my nomination from you as best new member for telling you about it :D :D

Gustavo
01-07-2010, 02:04 PM
Superdope, hahaha. That's a good one.

Superdope
01-07-2010, 02:04 PM
Hey Superdope, considering you won the eels contest, I request my nomination from you as best new member for telling you about it :D :D

Well, now you're stretching it. I'd maybe consider nominating you for "Best BBS member directly involved with me winning a contest", but even that would be a somewhat of a stretch.

obligatory ;)

Harleyquiiinn
01-07-2010, 02:08 PM
Well, now you're stretching it. I'd maybe consider nominating you for "Best BBS member directly involved with me winning a contest", but even that would be a somewhat of a stretch.

obligatory ;)

Ah I'm ok with that one.

Seriously, this is great. I'm weirdly happy that you won it. I mean, I don't know any eels fan besides me so it's nice to know that someone who isn't completely a stranger won it... :D

Al Coholic
01-07-2010, 09:23 PM
Here's a shoe-in for best post:

thatīs not the problem,the girl i used to live with was 16,not 15,but iīve done 13 y.o. girls :(,itīs not my fault,itīs my 14 y.o. brotherīs fault!! heīs always making parties at our home and he always brings his classmates,i just canīt help it

Sidewinder
01-07-2010, 11:09 PM
Best thread

Gonna say, I was fairly proud of my Moderator Awards thread (http://offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40347).

Rutegard
01-08-2010, 12:41 PM

5 stars!!

Yeah okay, sorry for being so sensitive.

So I don't have nominees for all the categories but heres what I came up with:

eehh sorry :( been kinda busy now...

most productive member: TIJS, of course!

RonWelty
01-08-2010, 01:39 PM
Member that posts more Offspring News : RonWelty
Member with the most expected Posts: Greg K
Member with the most commented Posts: Dexter Holland

T-6005
01-09-2010, 05:09 PM
Guess I'll do my own, then. I'll start with the original list.

Most productive members - this is just a numbers game, people. According to my in depth research it's JNem.

Funniest member - No idea.

Best thread - No idea.

Most disappointing reduction in posts - My vote, as every year, is for Richard. Even though he probably posted more this year than the last one.

Most Improved - Al Coholic

Best Posts - wheelchairman, Paint_It_Black, IAmSam

Best new member - I don't remember SweetTatyana before this year, so that's where my vote's going.

Favorite members - I only have one member thank you very much.

Posters best able to write rants that are interesting - Wheelchairman's 2 crippling thoughts of the early evening spring to mind. I think cancer would taste like burnt toast except fleshy.

Most disappointing decrease of thoughtful posts - HornyPope and Paint_It_Black

Most disappointing decrease in general - Didn't I answer this question twice already?

Biggest asshole - wheelchairman. Also Al Coholic.

Best new band - Ludwig Van Beethoven

Coolest Forum Collaboration - May not count as a collaboration, but it's a group project: BBS Covers

Hilarious, but So Mother Fucking Annoying Award - Oxymoronically N/A

Shoutoutz - IAmSam, calichix, Litte_Miss, jacknife737 and Sidewinder. People I don't see enough of.

I say bring back most hated member. The few weeks after whoever 'won' that were always interesting and full of dramarama.

JohnnyNemesis
01-10-2010, 01:11 AM
^I think I posted less than 40 times in 2009. I'm at quite the standstill, step yo' game upppppppppppp! (lol irl meme)

Paint_It_Black
01-10-2010, 07:42 AM
What counts as a thoughtful post anyways?

T-6005
01-10-2010, 08:36 AM
What counts as a thoughtful post anyways?

Your mom counts.

Paint_It_Black
01-10-2010, 09:10 AM
Nicely done.

T-6005
01-10-2010, 10:03 AM
I especially like it because now I can honestly say that I've posted your mom.

dexter12296566
01-18-2010, 04:07 PM
I'm nice to people that don't annoy me and know how to behave.

And me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JoY
01-22-2010, 07:22 PM
ugh. *hair flip*

heehee I can actually see you do that!

I'm a visual person.

_Lost_
01-22-2010, 07:40 PM
yah i know rite

Gus, I'm offended that I didn't make you list either.