PDA

View Full Version : LatinAmerican Tour!!!

danfl14
01-04-2010, 05:50 PM
I'm from Peru and i would just die for attending a concert here in my country or in another latinamerican country. There are a lot of fans in here who have never been able to watch The Offspring perform live and i know it would be a fantastic tour.
As for now, well-known artists from every part of the world (metallica, iron maiden, kiss, even the jonas sisters ') have already performed in this continent, but they would be nothing against an Offspring latin tour.

Please help my noble cause =) :cool:

nancyoff
01-04-2010, 06:27 PM
totally agree with that...
I'm from Mexico
and the last time they came
I haven't even borned :(
So offspring, please come!

Gustavo
01-04-2010, 06:32 PM
That's a very noble cause, I find it kinda shitty for my fellas Latin Americans that everytime they come to South America they only come to Brazil and go to Argentina (Please don't stop doing that!), but they also should go to other Latin American countries, I'm pretty sure plenty of fans in those countries would be happy as f**k if they went to their native countries. So, your cause most definitely has my support, but also... Don't forget about Brazil, The Offspring! Keep comin', we love you guys down here and you're always welcome in our country. :)