PDA

View Full Version : I wanna die!

dexter12296566
01-04-2010, 06:17 PM
Well I think the title is self explanatory and i have asked so many people but no one will help me. evryone just says "think happy" you shouldnt think like that and that doesnt help.

JohnnyNemesis
01-04-2010, 06:37 PM
Thread title reminds me of this: http://www.google.com/url?q=http://popup.lala.com/popup/1657606150735855202&ei=pKVCS-2JK4rflAeRy_2oBw&sa=X&oi=music_play_track&resnum=1&ct=result&cd=2&ved=0CAgQ0wQoADAA&usg=AFQjCNE8oXFsnnCTjeJAWak28p9OjXNZkw

Kind of awesome.

DMelges
01-04-2010, 06:57 PM
Cassidy, come on. Nobody who really is considering killing themselves turns on the computer, types in a band forum, and starts a thread about it.
You're having a bad day, and I'm sure in half an hour you'll find something that'll make you forget about this.

dexter12296566
01-04-2010, 06:58 PM
Cassidy, come on. Nobody who really is considering killing themselves turns on the computer, types in a band forum, and starts a thread about it.
You're having a bad day, and I'm sure in half an hour you'll find something that'll make you forget about this.

well it has been going on for years but in the past months it nas gotten increasingly worse

DMelges
01-04-2010, 07:10 PM
Sorry to hear that, but don't think about these kinds of things. Erase/Replace.

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
01-04-2010, 07:39 PM
if she kills herself then i request the mods to delete her all her threads, posts, and account because i don't want the offspring to be associated with this

DMelges
01-04-2010, 07:41 PM
if she kills herself then i request the mods to delete her all her threads, posts, and account because i don't want the offspring to be associated with this

That's a good point you made there. Things would get nasty if a girl killed herself after leaving a suicide note on The Offspring's bbs, lol.

01-04-2010, 07:46 PM
so dexter52156835
just get to the point. you either kill yourself now. or you never think about it.
i'm just tired of being in suspense

Little_Miss_1565
01-04-2010, 09:58 PM
While the forum is probably not the best place to be asking for this kind of advice, the least you lot could do is not respond. Nah mean?

randman21
01-04-2010, 10:59 PM
Heh, as much as Cassidy deserves this ridicule, I always hate when people give her the business. Don't know why.

Anyway, girl, get some therapy. Suicidal thoughts never just go away. If you really want some help, go talk to somebody who cares.

Harleyquiiinn
01-04-2010, 11:28 PM
Anyway, girl, get some therapy. Suicidal thoughts never just go away. If you really want some help, go talk to somebody who cares.

http://www.assas.net/forum/style_emoticons/default/jap.gif

Seriously, making a thread won't solve your problem... we can't help you because we are not close to you... You should try to speak about it to your family and your therapist... make them understand that this is serious for you.

Paint_It_Black
01-05-2010, 08:23 AM
Well I think the title is self explanatory and i have asked so many people but no one will help me.

You must be asking the wrong people then. Tell a doctor.

What kind of help are you looking for anyway? Drugs? Counseling? There is no magical solution. No one can make you suddenly feel completely better. Make sure you know what kind of help you actually want and then ask an appropriate person.

Keep in mind that life can just be pretty fucking shitty. Bad things happen and being unhappy sometimes is normal. Being unhappy more than you are happy might even be normal. If possible, change the things that make you unhappy. If that's not possible, take refuge in the things that do make you happy and try to be patient. Everything might get better if you just wait.

Then again, it might not. Your life could suck. You might always be unhappy. There are no guarantees. Actually, there is one guarantee. If you give up then your life will definitely suck. But if you try, and I mean really try, to achieve your own happiness then you have a chance at success. Suicide is one way of giving up. You don't really want to just give up, do you? No, you want to be happy. So you have to work at it, and you have to be patient, and you have to know what will make you happy so that you can work towards the right things.

No one can do this for you. You have to put in a lot of effort. Because it's your life. You have to make it be what you want it to be.

One day you will die, so if you honestly want that all you have to do is wait. In the meantime, do whatever you can to be happy. Why not? You're alive now. There was an eternity before you existed and will be an eternity after you cease to exist. But right now you're here so make the most of it. You've got nothing to lose by trying.

The Talking Pie
01-05-2010, 10:02 AM
Write some angsty poetry.

No, seriously. It's been helping teenagers battle depression for years.

Just don't share it with us :)

Alison
01-05-2010, 02:57 PM
You're a teenager...this is bound to happen. Loads of people go through a patch in life where they think all they want to do is die, that things can't get better. But...when you're 18 (or 21?), you can just fuck off from your family or whatever makes you feel bad.
When I was 15, I was thinking "oh life is shiiiit"...but, i just got over it, I stopped thinking about all the bad things, and just got on with life. Because, a lot of the time, people who are depressed or "depressed", are only like that because that's how they choose to think.

holland25
01-05-2010, 02:59 PM
Eh, when I saw your name in the last post column I was hoping for my daily portion of Alison's sarcasm :(

Alison
01-05-2010, 03:03 PM
Eh, when I saw your name in the last post column I was hoping for my daily portion of Alison's sarcasm :(

Sorry :( Next time...

calichix
01-05-2010, 03:41 PM
I find that when I really exert myself physically (super long power walks, running, surfing, hot yoga) perspective and insights come really easily, or what was bothering me becomes no big deal. and perspective has so much to do with how you feel. (other things that come with exercise.. endorphins, confidence, increased blood flow.. will help you get out out of an angsty, self pitying headspace and into reality)

you could also read, have cool conversations, watch a documentary, do something nice/charitable, learn about current events or religion.... stimulating that brain/heart will give you confidence and perspective.

you're also 16, and time cures that.

offsrx
01-05-2010, 03:58 PM
Well I think the title is self explanatory and i have asked so many people but no one will help me. evryone just says "think happy" you shouldnt think like that and that doesnt help.

I don't know why pepole are rude here, but I'm intrested in what's your problem. Somebody have said that it's a normal thing for a teenager to have a suicidal thoughts. Maybe that's right. But I also think about my own death. Bud not as a desire to die, more as a "what happends to me? Very own me, when my soul fly away?". Because everyone will die sometime/someday. Even the Offspring :(, so let us enjoy in their concerts, music and everything.
And I'm just wondering how that looks/feels(my death, not Offspring's).
So anyways, what's your problem? Why do you wanna die?
Don't wish that. Life is a beautiful thing.

The Talking Pie
01-05-2010, 04:02 PM
you're also 16, and time cures that.

Not necessarily!

01-05-2010, 04:12 PM
can this give you deepening thoughts of suicide
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgXL20IoyHM

because it sure as hell makes me wanna die

calichix
01-05-2010, 05:27 PM
Not necessarily!

beg your pardon. time cures that *unless you kill yourself now.

ps. why does that video make you wanna die? lil wayne is such a sweetie pie.

sKratch
01-08-2010, 10:55 AM
Write some angsty poetry.

No, seriously. It's been helping teenagers battle depression for years.

Just don't share it with us :)

Failing to follow the part in bold will completely reverse the desired effects.

Omni
01-08-2010, 11:33 AM
A lot of the times, things that worry and bring us down today are things we can roll our eyes at, maybe even laugh at, years from now. Unless you know some good witch doctors, or Lousiana bayou juju sorcerers, death is a somewhat irreversable choice. You're too close to that sweet, gravy-covered, buttery, independence to give up right now.