PDA

View Full Version : cohabitating

calichix
01-07-2010, 05:48 AM
tell me about the first time you moved in with a boyfriend/girlfriend and in what ways it was whack/awesome/weird/difficult.

Paint_It_Black
01-07-2010, 06:35 AM
It was awesome in every way really.

Only later did I start to miss the whole personal space thing.

Omni
01-07-2010, 09:53 AM
How long were you dating before you moved in together?

The Talking Pie
01-07-2010, 10:29 AM
I got a house with my girlfriend of two years and it just seemed normal, which I suppose is a very good thing.

Rag Doll
01-07-2010, 02:22 PM
i sort of live with my boyfriend. i live at home still, but he lives here too (at least 90% of the time). i think it's pretty awesome. i uh....can't really think of any negatives at all, actually. i mean, i'd like to be able to move into our own place, but man, grad school = fucking broke.

my friend is getting married in like 4 months and has never lived with her husband to be. oh, and they fight nonstop as it is and it gets worse the more days in a row they are together. should be interesting! i definitely recommend living together before getting married to people, just from watching them....

wheelchairman
01-07-2010, 02:31 PM
I think living with parents somehow negates the concept of living with your boyfriend... But only just a little. :p

I've been living with Tizz for 2 out of the 4 years we've known each other, or else its 3 out of 4, something like that. The only disadvantage is the lack of personal space, and it seems only guys really notice. Otherwise its been good. Living alone can be rather boring at times so there's always someone to bug.

Llamas
01-07-2010, 02:36 PM
I've never lived with a significant other (I've never been in a relationship long enough that I thought it was a good idea), but I currently live with a friend who's a guy, and everyone here assumes he's my boyfriend. It's ridiculous and incredibly annoying. But it's also hard for me to live with people now after having lived alone for a year... I'm getting used to it, but I think it'd be easier if it was a relationship because I think you can put up with people's annoying habits and messes better when you're gettin' some.

Rag Doll
01-07-2010, 03:16 PM
I think living with parents somehow negates the concept of living with your boyfriend... But only just a little. :p

it's like living with old roommates. i pay for everything and there's really no rules (trupunxxxxxx), so ya.

chicapowerpunk
01-07-2010, 04:05 PM
tell me about the first time you moved in with a boyfriend/girlfriend and in what ways it was whack/awesome/weird/difficult.

Shit!!!How was your first time??? You say it!!! and before ask!!!!;):):D

Paint_It_Black
01-07-2010, 07:13 PM
I currently live with a friend who's a guy, and everyone here assumes he's my boyfriend. It's ridiculous and incredibly annoying.

Turned you down, huh? :(

The only disadvantage is the lack of personal space, and it seems only guys really notice.

Girls would probably notice too if they had to put up with living with a girl.

Al Coholic
01-07-2010, 08:42 PM
Shit!!!How was your first time??? You say it!!! and before ask!!!!;):):D

No idea what you're getting at and I wouldn't have it any other way.