PDA

View Full Version : If you had a bad day today published here!

chicapowerpunk
01-12-2010, 06:17 PM
:mad:I am angry, itīs cold, i am hungry and I have forbidden to enter optras Web sites like this or youtube......i hate this!!!:(

DMelges
01-12-2010, 06:40 PM
You had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day :(

nancyoff
01-12-2010, 06:51 PM
Iīve been sad all day long
I miss one super special person
:(
I wanna cry
:(

I♥U

holland25
01-13-2010, 01:37 PM
Contact me when you finally learn English.

nevo
01-13-2010, 04:31 PM
I ripped the tag off my mattress this morning.

chicapowerpunk
01-13-2010, 06:44 PM
You had a bad day
You're taking one down
You sing a sad song just to turn it around
You say you don't know
You tell me don't lie
You work at a smile and you go for a ride
You had a bad day
The camera don't lie
You're coming back down and you really don't mind
You had a bad day
You had a bad day :(

Shit!!! Dan M.,published what I hate, every person is different, you're not funny

ospringfan112113
01-14-2010, 07:56 PM
Shit!!! Dan M.,published what I hate, every person is different, you're not funnyI don't think he was trying to be funny.

DMelges
01-14-2010, 08:56 PM
Shit!!! Dan M.,published what I hate, every person is different, you're not funny

No I wasn't trying to be funny. You complained of a bad day, I thought of that song, and posted it. Seemed to fit in well with the topic.

IamSam
01-14-2010, 10:55 PM
"My island nation was hit by a massive earthquake which killed thousands and destroyed our economy, our hospitals, our schools, and our government."

This thread should be closed.

PS: In place of earthquake, I nearly typed erection. What would Freud say?

dexter12296566
01-14-2010, 10:57 PM
I haven't had a good day at all recently!:(

Little_Miss_1565
01-14-2010, 11:04 PM
I've had a string of shit days lately, but remember this when you feel like life sucks too much for the next day to come: worse shit has happened to better people. Keep it posi, y'all.

Rooster
01-15-2010, 03:51 AM
"My island nation was hit by a massive earthquake which killed thousands and destroyed our economy, our hospitals, our schools, and our government."

This thread should be closed.

PS: In place of earthquake, I nearly typed erection. What would Freud say?

So much win. Lyke thiz much ->.................................................. ........................................<-

Also, i thought that the emo fad has already hit its dying stage...

nightvision
01-15-2010, 01:40 PM
Yesterday I woke up in the middle of the night feeling horrible. Then I spent the next 8 hours throwing up about 40 times, definately a personal best. On the upside: Loooong weekend!

Little_Miss_1565
01-15-2010, 01:45 PM
Yesterday I woke up in the middle of the night feeling horrible. Then I spent the next 8 hours throwing up about 40 times, definately a personal best.

That is many different kinds of impressive. That's barfing every 12 minutes! Did you go to the hospital?! When I was in the ER last summer the woman in the bed next to me didn't stop puking for nearly 2 hours. It was intense. Also, nauseating.

Llamas
01-15-2010, 02:05 PM
I had an awful week, but I've been sleeping a lot to get over it... and NFL playoffs this weekend make me happy - having some Czech friends over to watch with me. Kinda makes me feel better about my massive (yet decreased) phone bill, and teeth problems. But we all have bad days/bad weeks. And it can always be better, it can always be worse.

nightvision
01-15-2010, 03:20 PM
That is many different kinds of impressive. That's barfing every 12 minutes! Did you go to the hospital?! When I was in the ER last summer the woman in the bed next to me didn't stop puking for nearly 2 hours. It was intense. Also, nauseating.

No I didn't but I might have had if it lasted longer. Yeah it was kinda impressive actually... Around 6-7 "attacks" in total and about 6-8 throw ups each time. I was pretty weak after that and still am.

dexter12296566
01-15-2010, 03:21 PM
Yesterday I woke up in the middle of the night feeling horrible. Then I spent the next 8 hours throwing up about 40 times, definately a personal best. On the upside: Loooong weekend!

Hangover???

nightvision
01-15-2010, 03:29 PM
Haha! That'd be a hell of a hangover! :D

Nahh... I suppose it was some sort of standard sickness. I did eat some possibly bad chicken the night before though but I don't know if that makes you that ill.

Llamas
01-15-2010, 03:56 PM
By the way, how is it possible to puke that much and still have intestines?? 40 times?? Can your stomach even hold that much matter? lol

nightvision
01-15-2010, 04:04 PM
I drank a heroic amount of water in between the puking sessions =)

PedroACastro
01-15-2010, 04:40 PM
you don't necessarily need to have something in your stomach or intestines to throw up if you have those sorts of attacks. you just end up puking saliva and it hurts like hell in your stomach

nameless
01-17-2010, 04:12 PM
my bad day was last friday, well not that bad but a small incident.

i meant to top up my travel card the night before but didnt. then in the morning it was a mad rush getting to the station to top it up right before the bus i needed arrived. me being me, left as late as was humanly possible and got the to station to top up the card just as the bus was at the traffic lights. i had the usual problems, the machine rejected half the coins i put in but i eventually got past that and had enough money on the card for the travelling that day. the bus stop is about a half minute from the station and the bus had just left the lights and gone past so i dashed out in hope of catching it which of course i didnt! after waiting for the next bus, i got on swiped my card and got an error message there was no money on it so i had to pay more money on the bus anyway. of course, in rushing out of the station trying to catch the bus, the money hadnt been deposited properly! no doubt the next person would have had a little bonus where the machine refunded the money i put in!

nightvision
01-18-2010, 12:30 AM
you totally deserved it

chicapowerpunk
01-26-2010, 06:27 PM
I have a infection in my tooth!!!!hurts me:(,i havenīt had internet,i lack so many works of school & I have inject me penicillin:(

findout5
01-27-2010, 09:11 AM
Everyday seems a bad day nowadays.