PDA

View Full Version : On this day...

dexter12296566
01-17-2010, 08:01 AM
On this day four years ago I had the most embarrassing moment of my life! I had a huge crush on this eighth grader who came to my school, named Shawn and I was in the fifth grade. He was best friends with my older brother. I was coming downstairs to go to art class(he was going to tech ed) and he was next to me on the stairs. I slipped on slush and fell. He asked if I was okay. That was one of the only things he ever said to me. Next to dexter he has to be the cutest guy ever. I still remember him perfectly.

Paint_It_Black
01-17-2010, 08:20 AM
Don't worry, you'll have really embarrassing moments eventually which will not only make you feel better about this one but give you a chance of having an amusing anecdote to tell.

PedroACastro
01-17-2010, 08:32 AM
dexter12296566
This message is hidden because dexter12296566 is on your ignore list.

:) :p :o :rolleyes:

DMelges
01-17-2010, 08:51 AM
Oh yeah, PIB said, you'll have tons of 'most embarassing moments of my life' :D

T-6005
01-17-2010, 09:14 AM
A closer reading might reveal that that's not what he said.

Paint_It_Black
01-17-2010, 10:46 AM
Knew I could count on you, T.

DMelges
01-17-2010, 10:47 AM
A closer reading might reveal that that's not what he said.

A little bit more coffee would also help. I had just woken, lol.

Thomas
01-17-2010, 05:39 PM
Don't worry, you'll have really embarrassing moments eventually which will not only make you feel better about this one but give you a chance of having an amusing anecdote to tell.

I see what you did there...

dexter12296566
01-18-2010, 07:23 AM
I see what you did there...

Really? Because I am not totally sure that I do!

_Lost_
01-18-2010, 07:41 AM
Meh, at least he was nice enough to make sure you hadn't hurt yourself. It'd be worse if he had chuckled and walked away.

dexter12296566
01-18-2010, 07:45 AM
Meh, at least he was nice enough to make sure you hadn't hurt yourself. It'd be worse if he had chuckled and walked away.

Yeah. I used to walk home from school and I would see him going into his house. I know he still lives there and i was thinking of going to his house to talk to him. Is that a bad idea. There is one other person I currently like(that is not dexter). this is him.
http://img14.imageshack.us/img14/2015/n10982872953467.jpg (http://img14.imageshack.us/i/n10982872953467.jpg/)

T-6005
01-18-2010, 10:02 AM
Ron Weasley?

SweetTatyana
01-18-2010, 10:53 AM
lol
Cassidy I would suggest just showing up at his door it might look kind of stalkery.
I have a pretty embarrassing story actually that I think I will share out of boredem. One day, I had two back to back exams from 830-1030 and 11-1:00 pm and I stayed up till 3 or 4 studying so I was pretty out of it and tired. So I pull up to this intersection and I notice a bunch of construction but I don't know how I missed it but they were paving the road. So I turned right onto the road they had just paved and I realized like I shouldnt be there since little rocks are flying everywhere but I couldnt get over to where I was supposed to be so I just kept driving to the closest place I could turn. I basically ruined 500m of freshly paved roads while all the construction workers were yelling and whistling and freaking out. Once I did finally turn a cop had the road blocked off and shook his head at me, I am pretty sure I would have gotten a big fine if they saw what I did further up the road.

Paint_It_Black
01-18-2010, 11:03 AM
I know he still lives there and i was thinking of going to his house to talk to him.

That's an absolutely fantastic idea. I really hope you do that!

Harleyquiiinn
01-18-2010, 12:39 PM
lol
Cassidy I would suggest just showing up at his door it might look kind of stalkery.
I have a pretty embarrassing story actually that I think I will share out of boredem. One day, I had two back to back exams from 830-1030 and 11-1:00 pm and I stayed up till 3 or 4 studying so I was pretty out of it and tired. So I pull up to this intersection and I notice a bunch of construction but I don't know how I missed it but they were paving the road. So I turned right onto the road they had just paved and I realized like I shouldnt be there since little rocks are flying everywhere but I couldnt get over to where I was supposed to be so I just kept driving to the closest place I could turn. I basically ruined 500m of freshly paved roads while all the construction workers were yelling and whistling and freaking out. Once I did finally turn a cop had the road blocked off and shook his head at me, I am pretty sure I would have gotten a big fine if they saw what I did further up the road.

Ah ah ! That's a REALLY good one ! This one could have been in a movie :D

Anyway, I wouldn't worry so much about that embarassing moment Dexter12296566. One day, it was my birthday, and I don't recall why but I just had a sandwich with melted cheese in it. The kind of cheese that french eat. Smelly.
There was this boy I liked but I didn't expect anything that night. Well... that's the night he decided that maybe he could try to kiss me... So we had a cheesy kiss in every way... And I was really embarrassed... especially because 2 weeks sooner I went to the restaurant with him and he made me laugh and I kinda spit something on him...
Well... the end of the story is that it was 7 years ago and we are still together... :)

I still eat like a pork though...

DMelges
01-18-2010, 12:45 PM
lol

Holy crap! That must've been very awkward.

dexter12296566
01-18-2010, 03:35 PM
No not Ron Weasley. Ben

Wow. I am surprised they didn't track you down and fine you. By the way, Shawn knows I know where he lives and he knows where I live. He was best friends with my brother.

Harley, that is just a little gross. I thought you were a guy, actually.

Thinking back that isn't the worst thing I have ever done. When I was about nine years-old, I was at my neighbours first birthday party and there was a cousin that was over, Jimmy, that I had a huge crush on(now I think he is gross) and we didn't have enough chairs so the younger kids were sitting on the older kids laps. I was sitting on Jimmy's lap. I had eaten too much candy and then I was wolfing down cake. I felt sick and I put my head down and I got puke all over Jimmy. Then I went to get up and go to the bathroom and I got apple cider and ice cream all over his lap.
One time when I was in pre-school, when I had a huge crush on this boy in my class, Nicholas, and he was in the classroom with the other kids and me. He was sitting two tables down from me and I started choking on my orange juice. My teacher, Mr. Jim, came over and told me to put my arms up. of course, because it is me, I put my arms up without putting down my orange juice. That didn't go to well either.

T-6005
01-20-2010, 03:31 PM
No not Ron Weasley. Ben

I don't remember him. Was he a prefect?

JohnnyNemesis
01-20-2010, 05:24 PM
Man, I really hoped this was going to be part of that Fresh-Prince meme...

IamSam
01-20-2010, 05:28 PM
Man, I really hoped this was going to be part of that Fresh-Prince meme...

You haven't heard? Other memes beat up on that meme and its mommy got scared she said "your moving in with your auntie and uncle in Bel-Air."

Best I could do under the circumstances.

ninthz
01-21-2010, 12:00 AM
This thread reminds me how fucked today's youth are.