PDA

View Full Version : Wow, Face Book

dexter12296566
01-27-2010, 05:04 PM
Face Book has everything. Even Offspring discussions! I am able to talk to family all around the country and talk to friends from years ago! I love Face Book!

Tired_Of_You
01-27-2010, 05:08 PM
So, what's keeping you here if it has everything?

mrconeman
01-27-2010, 05:09 PM
Ten out of ten ^.

dff_punk
01-27-2010, 05:13 PM
It was about time.

KHWHD
01-27-2010, 05:21 PM
It was about time.

Yeah really. You're only like, what..... 5 years slow?

IamSam
01-27-2010, 05:30 PM
Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Must find all posts with my name in them!

Llamas
01-27-2010, 05:33 PM
Yeah really. You're only like, what..... 5 years slow?

I've had it since 04... but I suppose non-US college students couldn't get on until 06ish? Regardless, it's true. Way behind the times... fb has been open to everyone for at least like 4 years.

Edit: hahahahahaha iamsam. You CAN always deny requests :)

jacknife737
01-27-2010, 07:04 PM
Oh fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck. Must find all posts with my name in them!

Shit just got real.

WebDudette
01-27-2010, 07:18 PM
Shank, llamas, you guys are sooo cool!

KHWHD
01-27-2010, 07:21 PM
Thanks, I aim to please.

DMelges
01-27-2010, 07:30 PM
Okay but what does 5 years slow mean?

First of all, it's Facebook. No space.

And Facebook has existed for 5 years.

DMelges
01-27-2010, 07:36 PM
What is your point. not everyone got a FB the day it was made

It's not my point to make. I'm explaining to you what you didn't understand.

Lizardus
01-27-2010, 09:55 PM
http://www.terminally-incoherent.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/slowpoke.gif
What do you mean, Elvis is dead?

Llamas
01-27-2010, 11:19 PM
Shank, llamas, you guys are sooo cool!

I know, right? All the cool kids got facebook when it was still underground - y'all are POSERS!

Jebus
01-27-2010, 11:36 PM
We'll always have the Beatles first at least.

Al Coholic
01-27-2010, 11:56 PM
Christ, whoever made the dexternumbers acct is the best alt I've ever seen. I'll even admit the reason I haven't blocked it is because it's so intertwined with the board. I mean this guy hasn't even gotten to the good shit."Woah, something everyone knows about exists, how exciting!" and ya'll take the bait every time. Wait till it pretends to discover drinking, drugs, relationships, etc.

You're good, whoever you are. I mean you've hovered near but never crossed the line of definite alt since you've been here. Yet you've established such a character you've become one of the board's top 20 most prominent in a short time. And you've left yourself such room to grow. Well done.

Smash punker
01-28-2010, 12:55 AM
I know, right? All the cool kids got facebook when it was still underground - y'all are POSERS!

Tell me who isn´t these days :rolleyes:

wheelchairman
01-28-2010, 02:22 AM
I think with a little elbow-grease, Llamas could easily become the new Joey. No, not the one from friends, the one from this board. What was his username?

WebDudette
01-28-2010, 02:43 AM
Arakor? I think?

wheelchairman
01-28-2010, 02:49 AM
Yeah, that's the douche.

Gustavo
01-28-2010, 05:52 AM
So, are you guys telling me that there's been a Tsunami in Thailand?

MAXTER
01-28-2010, 06:25 AM
don't trust..

Paint_It_Black
01-28-2010, 07:08 AM
I think with a little elbow-grease, Llamas could easily become the new Joey.

Except she's not madly consumed by unrequited love for Bella. Nor does she launch pathetically poor attacks on any male who speaks to Bella. And I've never seen her tell anyone to die in a fire. Or really act like him in any way other than the "OLD!" reference you are undoubtedly making.

But yeah, he was a douche. I'll give you that.

You're good, whoever you are. I mean you've hovered near but never crossed the line of definite alt since you've been here.

Hovered very near, I'd say. It's not you, is it? You're about the only one I could see with the ability and the commitment to pull it off. But assuming it is an act, then yeah it's superbly done, but it's still sad as hell.

IamSam
01-28-2010, 08:51 AM
Just because you say those things doesn't make them true, me. Why must you cause me problems, me?

Rooster
01-28-2010, 09:06 AM
http://img.youtube.com/vi/-f_DPrSEOEo/0.jpg
http://images.dailyfill.com/25ca191e6ea048a2_b5ec006e0865410d/o/moon.jpg

Lizardus
01-28-2010, 09:25 AM
My name is Karl. I'm a 6"8" Caucasian male stripper looking to have a good time.
I enjoy long walks on the beach and holding hands.

I like classical music, fine art and wine.

ad8
01-28-2010, 09:29 AM
This reminds me of the prussian blue thread.

DMelges
01-28-2010, 09:32 AM
http://img.youtube.com/vi/-f_DPrSEOEo/0.jpg
http://images.dailyfill.com/25ca191e6ea048a2_b5ec006e0865410d/o/moon.jpg

Awesome. :D

IamSam
01-28-2010, 09:35 AM
This reminds of the prussian blue thread.

But not as racist.

Yet.

Llamas
01-28-2010, 09:53 AM
Christ, whoever made the dexternumbers acct is the best alt I've ever seen. I'll even admit the reason I haven't blocked it is because it's so intertwined with the board. I mean this guy hasn't even gotten to the good shit."Woah, something everyone knows about exists, how exciting!" and ya'll take the bait every time. Wait till it pretends to discover drinking, drugs, relationships, etc.

You're good, whoever you are. I mean you've hovered near but never crossed the line of definite alt since you've been here. Yet you've established such a character you've become one of the board's top 20 most prominent in a short time. And you've left yourself such room to grow. Well done.

And to think, back in the days when I was screaming "TROLL" and pointing out how ridiculous its claims were, you were playing the high and mighty card, saying how dare I pick on a kid with aspergers. :)

Per... really? You just compared me to arakor? That's by far the meanest thing you've ever said to me.

IamSam
01-28-2010, 09:56 AM
Still doin' that, huh?

My troll sensors went from level "Elevated" to "Threat Level Midnight" with this post.

DMelges
01-28-2010, 09:59 AM
(*Indian accent*)

Very interesting....

SweetTatyana
01-28-2010, 10:58 AM
Yeah.... this must be an alt. Especially that youtube thread, that is just too much, my mom can work youtube and she can't even turn on her ipod.

Superdope
01-28-2010, 11:00 AM
My troll sensors went from level "Elevated" to "Threat Level Midnight" with this post.

This, so damn much.

Al Coholic
01-28-2010, 11:34 AM
And to think, back in the days when I was screaming "TROLL" and pointing out how ridiculous its claims were, you were playing the high and mighty card, saying how dare I pick on a kid with aspergers. :)

Per... really? You just compared me to arakor? That's by far the meanest thing you've ever said to me.

I don't remember you calling it a troll, I remember you calling it stupid and making fun of it. But we both played into the character in it's early stages one way or another. Benefit of the doubt I guess?

DMelges
01-28-2010, 11:59 AM
Come again??????

There was no need for saying she's rude because she lives in France. She only made an obvious statement.

DMelges
01-28-2010, 12:10 PM
still i would like to know, how can i prove i am not an alt

You must stop making these useless threads.

The Talking Pie
01-28-2010, 12:42 PM
Come again??????

You're the perfect stereotype of a rude, 'world-literally-pivots-around-Washington-DC' American. I mean, you thought that the misguided notion of America being the only country with DST would somehow mess up the rest of the world, like we measure our time as an offset of PST.

Let me guess, when your 'cousin' visited France, did she solve the language barrier issue by pointing and talking at an elevated volume?

Anyway, what about dexter3.141592653589793's alt? That's some dedicated trollin'.

disclaimer_07
01-28-2010, 12:54 PM
Anyway, what about dexter3.141592653589793's alt? That's some dedicated trollin'.

dexterPi lol

Al Coholic
01-28-2010, 01:11 PM
still i would like to know, how can i prove i am not an alt

A picture of you holding up an Ignition CD, upside down in your left hand, and holding up three fingers in your right hand. It's specific enough that you won't find it on google images.

DMelges
01-28-2010, 01:14 PM
A picture of you holding up an Ignition CD, upside down in your left hand, and holding up three fingers in your right hand. It's specific enough that you won't find it on google images.

Also with 'dexter#' written on her forehead.

Gustavo
01-28-2010, 01:18 PM
Let me guess, when your 'cousin' visited France, did she solve the language barrier issue by pointing and talking at an elevated volume?

LOL

dexter3.141592653589793

Dude, this was a good one! hahahaha

IamSam
01-28-2010, 03:56 PM

Also with 'dexter#' written on her forehead.

We have winners.

Rag Doll
01-28-2010, 04:06 PM
We have winners.

yeah, I think that would go a long way for everyone...

nieh
01-28-2010, 04:33 PM
Except she's not madly consumed by unrequited love for Bella. Nor does she launch pathetically poor attacks on any male who speaks to Bella.

How dare you speak her name!?

Rag Doll
01-28-2010, 04:42 PM
i have my own fuzzy eeyore pjs and i am incredibly proud of that.

RageAndLov
01-28-2010, 04:54 PM
Everytime I watch this, I think of dexternumbers
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ANTDkfkoBaI

JohnnyNemesis
01-28-2010, 05:05 PM
I can't believe you people even read dexternumbers's posts enough to argue over when it's an alt or not. I tend to ignore spammers these days, though I was really susceptible to them in the past, so maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

This post accomplished nothing. Carry on...

ospringfan112113
01-28-2010, 05:08 PM
Well what's the point, I know she's not an alt,and so do several other people on this website.I know she is 15,she is madly obsessed with Dexter Holland,she has threee hamsters (I think they are hampters) and several siblings.Why do'nt you just leave her alone about it?

Jebus
01-28-2010, 05:11 PM
What kind of mod ignores spammers? You should be stripped of your title.

JohnnyNemesis
01-28-2010, 05:18 PM
What kind of mod ignores spammers? You should be stripped of your title.

I got someone on it.

mrconeman
01-28-2010, 05:21 PM
I can't believe you people even read dexternumbers's posts enough to argue over when it's an alt or not. I tend to ignore spammers these days, though I was really susceptible to them in the past, so maybe I shouldn't be surprised.

This post accomplished nothing. Carry on...

Seriously, this board has gotten so bad, that when I do make it through the first post of a thread I basically just scroll down fast until I see a name I recognise as a good poster, read it, and continue scrolling.

ospringfan112113
01-28-2010, 05:28 PM
actual they are close friends i have one sibling chris blake and justine are just longtime friendsYea, I remember you saying they were like siblings to you and I could'nt remember all of them:).

Al Coholic
01-28-2010, 05:59 PM
I got someone on it.
Yeah Jebus, I hold it down.

*transfers my modship to you*

See that pic with the upside down ignition? That's called results. I get results. Want more? Wait three posts.

See you in the polls forum,
-Al

SweetTatyana
01-28-2010, 07:30 PM
well, I hate to add to this alt test but I don't believe that is necessarily conclusive proof. I mean, somebody here could be making the character up but using pictures of a little sister to substantiate it.

T-6005
01-28-2010, 07:37 PM
Eh. I've actually been getting into the forums more these days.

Al Coholic
01-28-2010, 08:08 PM
well, I hate to add to this alt test but I don't believe that is necessarily conclusive proof. I mean, somebody here could be making the character up but using pictures of a little sister to substantiate it.

That's almost definately true when you really think about it.

SweetTatyana
01-28-2010, 08:17 PM
Either way, it seems the problem solved itself lol

Al Coholic
01-28-2010, 08:20 PM
Nah, doesn't fit the character. It'll probly leave for a day or two(maybe less) and then come back. This is part of the act.

Little_Miss_1565
01-28-2010, 08:22 PM
That's almost definately true when you really think about it.

Are you saying you have a little sister, Al?

Al Coholic
01-28-2010, 08:23 PM
No, I'm IamSam's father.

randman21
01-28-2010, 09:01 PM
See that pic with the upside down ignition? That's called results. I get results. Want more? Wait three posts.

She "leaves" three posts after this. What do you know that we don't?!

nieh
01-28-2010, 09:14 PM
She "leaves" three posts after this. What do you know that we don't?!

He edited his post after the fact.

IamSam
01-28-2010, 09:25 PM
No, I'm IamSam's father.

Why dear Watson the game is a foot!

DMelges
01-28-2010, 10:57 PM
Well it seems that you all finally broke Dexternumbers...

holland25
01-28-2010, 11:31 PM
Ask Bejka, she even talks to me on FaceBook and knows my full name and everything! I am Cassidy! Why don't you guys believe me?

Bejka lost all of my respect now.

Well what's the point, I know she's not an alt,and so do several other people on this website.I know she is 15,she is madly obsessed with Dexter Holland,she has threee hamsters (I think they are hampters) and several siblings.Why do'nt you just leave her alone about it?

You're an alt too, so shut it.

PS: I love this thread.

RageAndLov
01-29-2010, 12:00 AM
I have facebook! Fuck you guys!

This was especially funny.

Ryder1234
01-29-2010, 12:05 AM
Every time I read a new post in this thread, I just want to give the poster a thumbs up.

http://offspring.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gifhttp://offspring.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gifhttp://offspring.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gifhttp://offspring.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

That goes out to everyone cooool.

Lizardus
01-29-2010, 12:19 AM
Why are you doing this to me I am cassidy.

I am The Juggernaut, bitch!

Harleyquiiinn
01-29-2010, 01:07 AM
Huh? I don't get ur point in this.

i am just saying my cousin dana went to france as a senior trip years ago and said the ppl were rude

They would be. After all, you're American.

Oooh I wanted to answer that :(

BUT I was posting to say that this thread sucks. Dexter12296566 is annoying. Maybe she is an alt, maybe she isn't. Just because of that doubt that she could really be a young teenager with problems, I think maybe it's time to stop harassing her...

Also, to put my message on topic: Dexter12296566, here is what you must not do on FBhttp://theoatmeal.com/comics/facebook_suck

randman21
01-29-2010, 02:23 AM
He edited his post after the fact.

I was gonna go the "I was kidding, n00b" route here, but I won't. I just didn't see that. :\

Smash punker
01-29-2010, 04:51 AM
Wow if she´s 15 then a kid like her can´t take such a damage. Or if she´s back then she´s gonna ruin U guys with more weapons :D

Paint_It_Black
01-29-2010, 07:37 AM
It isn't an act, I swear. I am fifteen my name is Cassidy I live in Massachusetts i love offspring i am in ninth grade i have aspergers syndrome i love math and science i play drums and guitar and i love jon and kate plus eight

That's basically an awesome confession. Oh, you're good.

You must stop making these useless threads.

but i have questions and news.

I'm beginning to appreciate your work.

She can't use google anyway! She doesn't trust it! But other than that, great idea.

How dare you speak her name!?

I seriously half expected him to magically appear when I posted that. I shit you not.

http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/6558/sdc10940.th.jpg (http://img693.imageshack.us/i/sdc10940.jpg/)

This just got amazing.

Seriously, this board has gotten so bad, that when I do make it through the first post of a thread I basically just scroll down fast until I see a name I recognise as a good poster, read it, and continue scrolling.

I've always done that. What are you some kind of late developer?

Why dear Watson the game is a foot!

Or is it a hand?

Over to you, Josh.

SweetTatyana
01-29-2010, 08:20 AM
Just because of that doubt that she could really be a young teenager with problems, I think maybe it's time to stop harassing her...

That is what is so sick/sad, is that the list of "problems" she wrote were often the same, I don't know where the post is but she wrote things like "I have been diagnosed with ADD and ADHD" no, you haven't been diagnosed with both because they are the same thing. Same when she says she has autism and aspergers, because aspergers is a part of the autism spectrum of disorders. If you have these, I am sure you would be aware that it is the same disorder. I don't care whether or not they are an alt, I was merely pointing out that the picture wasn't fool-proof. Seriously, it is really sad that someone would be masquerading as a teenager with psychosocial and hyperactive problems that in individuals actually affected, can cause pain throughout their entire lives.

DMelges
01-29-2010, 08:30 AM
That is what is so sick/sad, is that the list of "problems" she wrote were often the same, I don't know where the post is but she wrote things like "I have been diagnosed with ADD and ADHD" no, you haven't been diagnosed with both because they are the same thing. Same when she says she has autism and aspergers, because aspergers is a part of the autism spectrum of disorders. If you have these, I am sure you would be aware that it is the same disorder. I don't care whether or not they are an alt, I was merely pointing out that the picture wasn't fool-proof. Seriously, it is really sad that someone would be masquerading as a teenager with psychosocial and hyperactive problems that in individuals actually affected, can cause pain throughout their entire lives.

Now that I've actually started to consider thinking about this.... I thought of one thing. She says she has trouble making friends and connecting to people, but the way she talks about anything to anyone here on the bbs, I don't see how that could be true. Maybe she trusts the internet more than real people around here because she doesn't know us and probably will never see us, but still. If she can share so many news and ask so many questions here on the bbs, why can't she do the same in real life?

jacknife737
01-29-2010, 08:52 AM
Well this thread certainly took a few twists since i last checked it.

I'm still laughing that they actually posted a picture. But who really knows what that means: with today's modern cameras, and lighting tricks, for all we know that picture could really be of two footballs taped together.

Thomas
01-29-2010, 08:54 AM
Jesus Christ, I love this thread.

Llamas
01-29-2010, 08:56 AM
I find it interesting that dexternumbers can't work google or youtube properly half the time, and constantly talks about how she doesn't know how to use the the internet... yet she can very quickly take a self-photo and upload it. Fishy? Fishy.

Harleyquiiinn
01-29-2010, 08:59 AM
I find it interesting that dexternumbers can't work google or youtube properly half the time, and constantly talks about how she doesn't know how to use the the internet... yet she can very quickly take a self-photo and upload it. Fishy? Fishy.

Yeah fishy... she's an attention whore.

Honestly, if Dexter12296566 is an alt, I am SO jealous :( because the person behind it deserves the award of the best clone ever created in the history of the Internet.

My facebook clone is not even close as being as good as Dexter12296566.

But then, I'm still not convinced that she is a clone. and also, I don't see why people need to prove they are not alts. Either we all have the benefit of the doubt, either we all have to prove ourselves as real people.

Llamas
01-29-2010, 09:06 AM
Honestly, if Dexter12296566 is an alt, I am SO jealous :( because the person behind it deserves the award of the best clone ever created in the history of the Internet.
Award for a convincing clone, but also award for being a huge jackass with absolutely no life, who is void of morals.

But then, I'm still not convinced that she is a clone. and also, I don't see why people need to prove they are not alts. Either we all have the benefit of the doubt, either we all have to prove ourselves as real people.

Most new users are questioned these days because the offspring isn't really a popular band bringing in new fans. Their fans already post here, so when someone new joins, it's automatically gonna raise a few eyebrows. Then, when you give huge hints you're not real, like ospring and dexter#s have... well, yeah.

DMelges
01-29-2010, 09:13 AM
I'm pretty sure she's not an alt. She's just needy.

And, if she is an alt, the real user has no life. Really, to go through all that trouble? Nah. She's real, needy, but real.

Harleyquiiinn
01-29-2010, 09:14 AM
You want to know something funny ? My facebook clone is autistic. And I made it loooong before I joined this board.

Despite the fact that you would think the person who created Dexter12296566 (if she is indeed a clone, which is far from being sure) is a nolife, I would still want to be the one :( I often thought of ways to create the perfect clone and finding a lot of pictures of the same person is definitely a good way to start.

Al Coholic
01-29-2010, 09:15 AM
Award for a convincing clone, but also award for being a huge jackass with absolutely no life, who is void of morals.

Most new users are questioned these days because the offspring isn't really a popular band bringing in new fans. Their fans already post here, so when someone new joins, it's automatically gonna raise a few eyebrows. Then, when you give huge hints you're not real, like ospring and dexter#s have... well, yeah.Uh, this isn't really logical at all. Their fans alerady post here? No, not most of them. Maybe you're a fan who isn't big on message boards, or never thought about it? I don't raise an eyebrow at a new member at all. I just get suspicious over certain behavior like everyone else.

Harlequinn - Jealous of WHAT? How hard is it to be a character that's not so extreme it begs to be banned? Seriously anyone could do it.

DMelges
01-29-2010, 09:16 AM
You want to know something funny ? My facebook clone is autistic. And I made it loooong before I joined this board.

Despite the fact that you would think the person who created Dexter12296566 (if she is indeed a clone, which is far from being sure) is a nolife, I would still want to be the one :( I often thought of ways to create the perfect clone and finding a lot of pictures of the same person is definitely a good way to start.

I don't get the point in doing so. What's so fun about having an alt and having most people hate you?

Harleyquiiinn
01-29-2010, 09:21 AM
Uh, this isn't really logical at all. Their fans alerady post here? No, not most of them. Maybe you're a fan who isn't big on message boards, or never thought about it? I don't raise an eyebrow at a new member at all. I just get suspicious over certain behavior like everyone else.

Harlequinn - Jealous of WHAT? How hard is it to be a character that's not so extreme it begs to be banned? Seriously anyone could do it.

Oh come on ! It's been 6 months ! How persistant ! And with that number of posts ? I don't think I could have kept it that long. And all the pictures, name, reccuring characters... it's not that easy. I am sure you know that, you are interested in cloning too, aren't you ? Not to mention she would have to change her IP all the time, find a person to do all the pictures, create a facebook that looks so real.

She isn't an alt. But if she was, she would be great. It's kind of the saddest thing.

I don't get the point in doing so. What's so fun about having an alt and having most people hate you?

Nothing about having most people hate you, but creating a convincing alt is very statisfying I think. I already explained why I liked it in another thread. And that has nothing to do with annoying people...

DMelges
01-29-2010, 09:24 AM
Yeah, but I agree with you that she isn't an alt. I don't think anyone with a decente social life would be so persistent with an alternate account, to the point of having 2,000 posts and so many pictures and etc.

But, we did break her. I bet she'll be back soon, but we broke her.

Little_Miss_1565
01-29-2010, 09:24 AM

Well, if you're a giant attention whore who gets off on fooling people, pissing off the people who run this place by creating situations that require them to step in, and generally annoying the shit out of people you don't care about, then I imagine it would probably be a lot of fun.

Harleyquiiinn
01-29-2010, 09:27 AM
Yeah, but I agree with you that she isn't an alt. I don't think anyone with a decente social life would be so persistent with an alternate account, to the point of having 2,000 posts and so many pictures and etc.

But, we did break her. I bet she'll be back soon, but we broke her.

Yes, and that kind of sucks... I don't want to be a part of that "we". Being annoying is not a crime. People could just have ignored her. I don't care about her posts => I don't feel annoyed. How magical...

DMelges
01-29-2010, 09:30 AM
Yes, and that kind of sucks... I don't want to be a part of that "we". Being annoying is not a crime. People could just have ignored her. I don't care about her posts => I don't feel annoyed. How magical...

Neither do I. She's annoying, but so are alot of other people on this bbs. Yes I have bashed her for making useless threads, but there's no need for exile.

Little_Miss_1565
01-29-2010, 09:30 AM

But people, myself included, did try to help her with the guidelines of social interaction online, all advice that she ignored. And it's not like she lacks the capability to understand it -- Aspergers patients have high IQs. This has been building for a long time, and I cannot spend all my time and energy moderating the forums trying to protect one person from the inevitable backlash of months and months of built up frustration.

DMelges
01-29-2010, 09:33 AM
But people, myself included, did try to help her with the guidelines of social interaction online, all advice that she ignored. And it's not like she lacks the capability to understand it -- Aspergers patients have high IQs. This has been building for a long time, and I cannot spend all my time and energy moderating the forums trying to protect one person from the inevitable backlash of months and months of built up frustration.

Well that's true... she did mention that she had a 4.0 GPA. Although, she didn't know YouTube was free. Controversy?

Little_Miss_1565
01-29-2010, 09:37 AM
Well that's true... she did mention that she had a 4.0 GPA. Although, she didn't know YouTube was free. Controversy?

Or a clear sign among others that she is not who she says she is.

Harleyquiiinn
01-29-2010, 09:41 AM

I never said you in particular should have done something but if you think you should have, there is nothing I can do about it.

The fact that she has the capability to understand doesn't give her the capability to stop it. As I understood it, she is a very obsessive person. I don't know if it is because of her autism or anything but there is something. If you recall, last time she came back, she was trying to stop it. She simply couldn't. And if she was really bothering people, they could have ignored it. Maybe people are just using her because it's easy to pick on her... She is very bad at defending herself.

The truth is that yesterday, a 15 yo girl with problems got really upset because of the posts in that thread and I hate to see that. People don't even care because that's on the internet so it's not real, right ? Funny how when you say mean things, that's ok because it's on the internet, but when you receive them, they hurt you the same.

I just think she didn't deserve this. That's all really...

Little_Miss_1565
01-29-2010, 09:57 AM
You're probably right, and it does suck, and it's tough to see happen. All I can hope for is that she learns something from the experience. The guy on my train to work yesterday couldn't help hallucinating and slugging the guy standing next to me for saying things he definitely wasn't actually saying, but that doesn't make it okay either. Not that anything dexternumbers has ever done has been dangerous, but it has been annoying, and a lot of people have tried giving her real, actual, good advice, which she has not even acknowledged--and then continues to ask for more each day. This is going to annoy a lot of people and they are going to act out for that. This is a moderated forum but there is only so much moderators can do, because it's still the internet, and the internet isn't a nice place.

DMelges
01-29-2010, 10:04 AM
You're probably right, and it does suck, and it's tough to see happen. All I can hope for is that she learns something from the experience. The guy on my train to work yesterday couldn't help hallucinating and slugging the guy standing next to me for saying things he definitely wasn't actually saying, but that doesn't make it okay either. Not that anything dexternumbers has ever done has been dangerous, but it has been annoying, and a lot of people have tried giving her real, actual, good advice, which she has not even acknowledged--and then continues to ask for more each day. This is going to annoy a lot of people and they are going to act out for that. This is a moderated forum but there is only so much moderators can do, because it's still the internet, and the internet isn't a nice place.

I think people are too excited about the alt thing right now. Everybody has been acusing everybody of being an alt, especially with Al confirming he was Sidewinder. Everyone is just suspicious, and letting this get out of hand.

And you know what? I might not like dexternumber's attitudes, and the fact that she doesn't take our advice on anything, but if whatever she says is true, we are basically her only 'friends', and only refuge. So let's just let her be...

Little_Miss_1565
01-29-2010, 10:06 AM
I think people are too excited about the alt thing right now. Everybody has been acusing everybody of being an alt, especially with Al confirming he was Sidewinder. Everyone is just suspicious, and letting this get out of hand.

And you know what? I might not like dexternumber's attitudes, and the fact that she doesn't take our advice on anything, but if whatever she says is true, we are basically her only 'friends', and only refuge. So let's just let her be...

Al and Sidewinder was a joke, a comment on how everyone's all hot on the alt thing. I think the main problem is that our usual troll problems have discovered how to mask their IPs to look authentic, because they have no lives and focus their frustrations on me.

If people who barely tolerate her let alone like her are her only friends, that is very sad.

DMelges
01-29-2010, 10:14 AM
Al and Sidewinder was a joke, a comment on how everyone's all hot on the alt thing. I think the main problem is that our usual troll problems have discovered how to mask their IPs to look authentic, because they have no lives and focus their frustrations on me.

If people who barely tolerate her let alone like her are her only friends, that is very sad.

It was a joke? Oh. I didn't really even bother to read all the posts or anything, haha.

Anyway, yeah. You have no obligation to hunt for all the alts. The members have an obligation to know better than doing so.

Llamas
01-29-2010, 10:19 AM
Uh, this isn't really logical at all. Their fans alerady post here? No, not most of them. Maybe you're a fan who isn't big on message boards, or never thought about it? I don't raise an eyebrow at a new member at all. I just get suspicious over certain behavior like everyone else.
I meant that, the fans that will come here have mostly already come. Just look at the number of new members joining now in contrast with a few years ago. There are so few new members that it's so much easier to assume they might be an alt - especially since like 90% of the "new members" are Davo and HAU with new alt screen names. It's just a fact.

Seriously. It's not impressive. There are a lot of things that are really hard to do that don't impress me. It's really hard to be a serial killer and get away with it, but it's not impressive - at least not in a good way.

especially with Al confirming he was Sidewinder.
Lol!

our usual troll problems have discovered how to mask their IPs to look authentic, because they have no lives
This is pretty much my exact opinion on trolling. The fact that I post here sometimes makes me feel pretty lame. And then I have those total "I feel better because there are people lamer than me" moments.

The Talking Pie
01-29-2010, 10:22 AM
actual they are close friends i have one sibling chris blake and justine are just longtime friends

Wait... you have friends now?

I mean, somebody here could be making the character up but using pictures of a little sister to substantiate it.

Or a kid they found on the street. Note how worried she looks in the Ignition picture.

disclaimer_07
01-29-2010, 10:55 AM
It's really amazing how most of you seem to care who she actually is. I'm sure I can live without knowing that. Let me just say I personally didn't think she was an alt. I'd even go as far as saying she's in fact the 15-year-old girl she claims to be. It's kinda lame that this forum has become a place where the well-respected members will mercilessly bash any living being that stands out of the crowd. Well, at least that keeps you entertained. I can imagine many kids her age acting the way she does on the internet. It's just that most of us here are older than her. If this place were full of 10-15 aged kids, probably no one would even raise an eyebrow. Here's the key: learn to fit in and you'll be fine.

The Talking Pie
01-29-2010, 11:02 AM
Of course she was a real person. But she purposely went out of her way to annoy people -- no one can deny that. You can still be a troll without being an alt. As real and innocent as she was, by God she was just one of those people who make you want to gouge your eyes out. You'd react the same if you happened across someone like that on the street or in work or school. Just because she's a teenager on the internet, doesn't excuse her spam, disregard for social etiquette (and let me be clear here, she [ab]used autism as a flagrant excuse for her behaviour, not as an honest explanation of it), over-exaggerations and what I'm certain was some degree of medical self-diagnosis.

More people (myself notably included) went out of their way to try to help that brat than were pricks to her. Sooner or later you just stop caring and you treat the troll as a troll.

Little_Miss_1565
01-29-2010, 11:05 AM
The pie speaks the truth -- excuse vs explanation, among other exaggerations, and trollish behavior.

It's just that most of us here are older than her. If this place were full of 10-15 aged kids, probably no one would even raise an eyebrow. Here's the key: learn to fit in and you'll be fine.

I'd like to state for the record that most of the regulars on this forum would appear to be between the ages of 13 and 18. 15 is old enough to know better.

Lizardus
01-29-2010, 11:05 AM
She was very, very, blond.

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
01-29-2010, 11:10 AM
let's try an experiment. mods ban her and maybe the situation gets better. if it doesn't just let her come hear so everybody else takes advantage of her.

Little_Miss_1565
01-29-2010, 11:11 AM
I proposed an experiment where she try LiveJournal and its model of internet expression for a week and see if that helps things here. It was ignored.

IamSam
01-29-2010, 11:19 AM
There were other suggestions that were made...of a perhaps violent and frowned upon nature...and those were ignored.

I mainly like the fact that she 'supposedly' isn't allowed on certain sites but can go on a social networking site that has online predators.

This was all made possible by her father after her mother was committed to a mental institution because he cheated on her.

IamSam
01-29-2010, 03:09 PM
http://img693.imageshack.us/img693/6558/sdc10940.th.jpg (http://img693.imageshack.us/i/sdc10940.jpg/)

I was looking at this on my computer and I noticed something in the background that I think points out who we are dealing with. Let's look closer.

Zoom, crop.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/birchwl/blurcrop.jpg

Ok, we need to clean it up and get a little closer.

Enhance.

http://i274.photobucket.com/albums/jj256/birchwl/enhancenonblurredcopy.jpg

Well I'll be....

DMelges
01-29-2010, 03:13 PM
I was looking at this on my computer and I noticed something in the background that I think points out who we are dealing with. Let's look closer.

Zoom, crop.

Ok, we need to clean it up and get a little closer.

Enhance.

Well I'll be....

Nice try buddy, but you forgot to mention the part where you edited it :D

randman21
01-29-2010, 04:07 PM
I proposed an experiment where she try LiveJournal and its model of internet expression for a week and see if that helps things here. It was ignored.
Then again, she basically said "screw you guys, I'm going to Facebook" so it seems she's found something that will keep her away from here more.

I was looking at this on my computer and I noticed something in the background that I think points out who we are dealing with.

Ha! Awesome.

WebDudette
01-29-2010, 04:41 PM
It's kinda lame that this forum has become a place where the well-respected members will mercilessly bash any living being that stands out of the crowd.

Has become? You obviously weren't here what, 4 years ago? This place is relatively calm and accepting.

I know it is a dick thing to do, but I judge people solely on their character. If I don't like you, I don't like you. It doesn't change anything for me that you have mental problems. I had a friend who I'm almost certain has some kind of mental disorder at this point, but he fucked up one to many times and fucked my best friend over. I don't talk to him, most of my friends don't talk to him, if he and my previously mentioned best friend weren't still friends, I'd probably kick his ass. Even if you're just an annoying idiot, I don't feel obligated to be nice to you or like you. I understand though, that some people do feel that way, more power to them.

That is not say I go out of my way to pick on the mentally handicap, I rarely pick on anyone, just that I'm not going to be nice to them or like them if they annoy the hell out of me.

Oh my Birch, I lol'ed.

Al Coholic
01-29-2010, 05:20 PM
And if she was really bothering people, they could have ignored it
Alrighty, while the whole "don't pick on a 15 year old" thing's been debunked, this one hasn't been.

Look, it's one thing to ignore a single member's shitty post from time to time. God know's how many times I did JohnnyNemesis a solid by looking the other way.

But this wasn't a bad post here and ther. When this person is as consistent as she was, it's different. And this person was very prevelant here. Too prevelant to ignore. It posted in just about every thread, added hundreds of friends(literally), left in messages on their profiles. It joined social groups. It posted more frequently than anyone currently active. And the threads. There are more threads per day registered to that account than any other - LITERALLY. That is a big chunk of the board's activity and very hard to ignore. Even if you personally ignore that account, inevitably some people give in to attention-grabbing behavior. How many threads got derailed by it? Worse yet, it's presence here was large enough to cause a shift in environment, which cannot be ignored.

SweetTatyana
01-29-2010, 06:59 PM

Well I'll be....

Hilarious :)

Paint_It_Black
01-30-2010, 12:24 AM
The truth is that yesterday, a 15 yo girl with problems got really upset because of the posts in that thread and I hate to see that.

If she's actually real it might do her some good. Being nice to her did no good. She always completely ignored helpful posts. I actually wasted some time giving her a few really serious helpful replies. She ignored every one of them in favor of starting new useless threads. So, either's it's a troll, or it's a girl with problems who is incapable of responding to help and kindness. Either way, a little bit of backlash seems perfectly appropriate.

It's kinda lame that this forum has become a place where the well-respected members will mercilessly bash any living being that stands out of the crowd.

This was always a place where everyone would bash everybody, especially the well-respected members. These days it's incredibly mild. Sorry, but you clearly don't know what you're talking about.

Final thought: IamSam deserves some kind of award.

jacknife737
01-30-2010, 06:06 AM
Birch wins the thread. I will fight anyone who says otherwise.

AD90
01-30-2010, 06:16 AM
I know I've only been on here a short period of time.

And I would say I'm a very accepting guy and all. But fuck did she/it/whatever give me the shits, too.

And I have to say that anyone who openly posts pictures (assuming they're real) has some serious issues in their life. Especially following orders off someone on an internet forum. Thank fuck she hasn't found /b/.

I feel more sad for her (if real) than anything. I signed up to my local Metal forum and posted frequently beginning Feb of '08 and fuck did I get hammered. Was an over opinionated arsehole. I didn't continually make ridiculous threads with ridiculous questions (made a couple), but I got the same treatment.

I cared and after a while shit just wore off. Started to take the notion than it IS the internet and it's not like these people are gonna sock you one cause you called them an arsehole or said that you thought they favourite band sucked.

Might be going off on a tangent, my apologies. Point is, is that if you can't cop insults on the internet from, as previously mentioned, people you probably won't ever meet. Then I'd be surprised if she survived much longer in life before killing herself.

Harleyquiiinn
01-30-2010, 06:29 AM
I don't know AD90, you can like someone or not but don't you think it's kind of hard to have to prove that you are not an alt ?
For example, I think it's weird that your only 2 friends are Offspringfannumbers and Livrose 95 who are maybe the only 2 person to appreciate Dexter12296566 on this board....
And I think it's weird that you have an opinion on this considering that you are here since october and don't have more than 72 posts...

But that's just me...

AD90
01-30-2010, 06:36 AM
I don't know AD90, you can like someone or not but don't you think it's kind of hard to have to prove that you are not an alt ?
For example, I think it's weird that your only 2 friends are Offspringfannumbers and Livrose 95 who are maybe the only 2 person to appreciate Dexter12296566 on this board....
And I think it's weird that you have an opinion on this considering that you are here since october and don't have more than 72 posts...

But that's just me...

I don't think you should have to prove anything, no matter how annoying you are.

I guess I just didn't embrace the board and friend people willie-nillie. Just doesn't matter to me. I came on here, because I enjoy the band's music and to see if they were doing Australian shows etc.

They're the only two people who sent me invitations anyway, not that I expected anyone to embrace me, nor should they.

Considering she posted non-stop and posted in almost every thread. I think anyone who's been on here a few months can have a fair opinion. I do a lot more lurking than posting. That goes with almost all forums I frequent. I only post if I find it necessary, relevant, or want to for the hell of it.

Yeah, all good. I was just chucking my 2c in. :)

Harleyquiiinn
01-30-2010, 06:39 AM
I don't think you should have to prove anything, no matter how annoying you are.

I guess I just didn't embrace the board and friend people willie-nillie. Just doesn't matter to me. I came on here, because I enjoy the band's music and to see if they were doing Australian shows etc.

They're the only two people who sent me invitations anyway, not that I expected anyone to embrace me, nor should they.

Considering she posted non-stop and posted in almost every thread. I think anyone who's been on here a few months can have a fair opinion. I do a lot more lurking than posting. That goes with almost all forums I frequent. I only post if I find it necessary, relevant, or want to for the hell of it.

Yeah, all good. I was just chucking my 2c in. :)

Don't worry, I wasn't calling you out as an alt ;) I was just making a point that it is sad to have to prove that you are not an alt just because a few thing might look suspiscious, like Dexter12296566 had to do and that is why she felt pushed to post a ridiculous picture... It's a good thing she ignored the writing of Dexter on her forehead.

AD90
01-30-2010, 06:41 AM
Peer pressure sure can suck sometimes.

PedroACastro
01-30-2010, 11:50 AM
shit i was in london for a week and i missed Dexternumbers breakdown? fucking bad timing!

AD90
01-30-2010, 04:47 PM
Did anyone ever question why she was never at school?

Pretty odd.

randman21
01-30-2010, 05:05 PM

But that's just me...

I remember you not liking it so much when someone said something like this to you when you first came, regarding the role of the mods here. ;)

Free?
01-30-2010, 05:09 PM
I remember you not liking it so much when someone said something like this to you when you first came, regarding the role of the mods here. ;)

That's a bingo!

DMelges
01-30-2010, 05:18 PM
That's a bingo!

It's just, bingo.

hahahahahahaha

you basterd.

:D

Harleyquiiinn
01-31-2010, 01:07 AM

You are very right but I think you didn't quite get what I was saying Randy ;) I was just saying to AD90 how unpleasant it was to be suspected to be an alt. And that sentence was just to point out what might look suspicious in his profile and what people could use if they wanted to bother him too, like for Dexter12296566 ...That's what I explained in my second message.

see ? ;)

Free?
01-31-2010, 02:06 AM
It's just, bingo.

hahahahahahaha

you basterd.

:D

Not a basterd. A detective. A damn good detective.

You are very right but I think you didn't quite get what I was saying Randy ;) I was just saying to AD90 how unpleasant it was to be suspected to be an alt. And that sentence was just to point out what might look suspicious in his profile and what people could use if they wanted to bother him too, like for Dexter12296566 ...That's what I explained in my second message.

see ? ;)

The problem is that it didn't occur to anyone except Yourself, not even to AD90. Using his low post count as a base for suspicion of him being an alt that is. Everybody saw it just like Randy said.

see? :p

AD90
01-31-2010, 02:09 AM
Haha, this is great.

Harleyquiiinn
01-31-2010, 03:32 AM
Sorry then AD90, I thouhgt I was clear :( I never intended to say you couldn't express your opinion because of your short time here ...

Still AD90, why aren't you friend with Livrose and Offspringfan anymore ? Hope it's not because of what I said ;)

Blitz!
01-31-2010, 04:10 AM
I was just making a point that it is sad to have to prove that you are not an alt just because a few thing might look suspiscious

I don’t understand why it had to be proved in the first place. I personally wouldn’t care if this accusation was tossed my way because I know who I am and I am comfortable with that.

However, dexternumbers is not me and in the time that she had been here she has openly shown her insecurities and her need for acceptance. I had on numerous occasions tried to help her out but was ignored, so I stopped helping. I don’t approve that you guys made a joke at her expense however I can understand why it happened and I will add that most of what went down here was probably her own fault because she didn’t know when/how to stop.

AD90
01-31-2010, 04:16 AM
Sorry then AD90, I thouhgt I was clear :( I never intended to say you couldn't express your opinion because of your short time here ...

It's all good. No harm done, just stating your thoughts.

Still AD90, why aren't you friend with Livrose and Offspringfan anymore ? Hope it's not because of what I said ;)

Somewhat. Just didn't want to have them. The 2nd one added me during my absence from the site. Which was quite a substantial time (just don't really remember to come on here). And I just added them for the hell of it.

If only she knew how to use Google, all these things probably wouldn't exist.

Llamas
01-31-2010, 04:18 AM
I just realized that ad90 isn't ad8.

AD90
01-31-2010, 04:20 AM
And I thought I was slow. :p

If it makes it easier/better. You can just call me Ash. :)

Harleyquiiinn
01-31-2010, 04:22 AM
I just realized that ad90 isn't ad8.

lol, no, he's the ultimate ad8. Ad 8 + Ad82

Llamas
01-31-2010, 04:48 AM
lol, no, he's the ultimate ad8. Ad 8 + Ad82

Wouldn't that make him 2(ad)90? :P

AD90
01-31-2010, 04:55 AM
Change the 2nd "a" to an "h".

AP guy
01-31-2010, 11:47 AM
I find facebook rather enjoyable except for those damn applacations people send me.

Paint_It_Black
02-01-2010, 02:24 AM
Since this thread was sort of about Facebook once...

If anyone I like on here wants to add me please do so. I don't add people myself because I never know if they are accepting the request just to be nice. I dislike the idea of people adding me and then immediately hiding me, like I do to half the people that add me. But anyway, if you think you'd like me as a Facebook friend and have no reason to suspect that I strongly dislike you go ahead and throw a request my way.

I won't tell you how to find me on Facebook. If you can't find me you're too dumb to be on my friendslist.

Go!

Harleyquiiinn
02-01-2010, 02:39 AM
Since this thread was sort of about Facebook once...

If anyone I like on here wants to add me please do so. I don't add people myself because I never know if they are accepting the request just to be nice. I dislike the idea of people adding me and then immediately hiding me, like I do to half the people that add me. But anyway, if you think you'd like me as a Facebook friend and have no reason to suspect that I strongly dislike you go ahead and throw a request my way.

I won't tell you how to find me on Facebook. If you can't find me you're too dumb to be on my friendslist.

Go!

Do you say that because you think that you don't have enough facebook friends or because you want to find out who are the dumb one and the others ?

Free?
02-01-2010, 02:48 AM
Why can't it be a simple "if you know that I don't dislike you, feel free to add me"?

Paint_It_Black
02-01-2010, 02:49 AM
Neither really.

I have enough, but I'm always happy to have more. If they are interesting and likable and don't post a dozen things each day.

Paint_It_Black
02-01-2010, 02:50 AM
Do you say that because you think that you don't have enough facebook friends or because you want to find out who are the dumb one and the others ?

Neither really.

I have enough, but I'm always happy to have more. If they are interesting and likable and don't post a dozen things each day.

Why can't it be a simple "if you know that I don't dislike you, feel free to add me"?

Because that doesn't fit my style. And I'm quite attached to my style. Also, how would feeling you do anything?

AD90
02-01-2010, 02:54 AM
FB's pretty gay.

In b4 "your pretty gay".

WebDudette
02-01-2010, 02:58 AM
You're pretty gay.

Free?
02-01-2010, 03:06 AM
I guess I must add that my previous post was a response to what Harley said.

Also, how would feeling you do anything?

Touche! You'll never know until you'll try.

Harleyquiiinn
02-01-2010, 03:14 AM
I guess I must add that my previous post was a response to what Harley said.

lol, I kinda wanted him to tell me if he had a lot of friends or not to check if I had found him or not. But it didn't work so well :D

Llamas
02-01-2010, 03:26 AM
I'm not enough of a stalker to be Richard's facebook friend. Sad day. :(

Superdope
02-01-2010, 04:11 AM

I love feeling free.

Paint_It_Black
02-01-2010, 06:14 AM
I'm not enough of a stalker to be Richard's facebook friend. Sad day. :(

Wait, does that mean that you don't have the desire to stalk me, or your stalking skillz are so poor you can't find me?

It must be the former, because we have mutual friends and have replied to the same posts.

You're pretty gay.

Exactly what I was going to say. I'm not sure if he got it, however.

AD90
02-01-2010, 06:15 AM
There was something to get?

How amazing.

Llamas
02-01-2010, 08:20 AM
Wait, does that mean that you don't have the desire to stalk me, or your stalking skillz are so poor you can't find me?

It must be the former, because we have mutual friends and have replied to the same posts.
I actually spent about 5 minutes once seeing if any of my friends from here had a "richard" as a friend, and I just kept getting some "Ricardo" fag over and over :(

Exactly what I was going to say. I'm not sure if he got it, however.

There was something to get?

How amazing.

Huh, definitely didn't catch on... I thought about making the same "joke", too, but didn't think he'd get it. ad90, hint: it's a joke on your bad grammar.

02-01-2010, 08:23 AM
just got a facebook. thought it was kinda gay

AD90
02-01-2010, 08:28 AM
Huh, definitely didn't catch on... I thought about making the same "joke", too, but didn't think he'd get it. ad90, hint: it's a joke on your bad grammar.

HOLY SHIT! NO WAI!

Seriously, lrn2intrnt. Shit was done on purpose.

Llamas
02-01-2010, 08:37 AM
just got a facebook. thought it was kinda gay

17 is a gay numba, tho.

holland25
02-01-2010, 08:43 AM
I actually spent about 5 minutes once seeing if any of my friends from here had a "richard" as a friend, and I just kept getting some "Ricardo" fag over and over :(

I do :rolleyes:

Paint_It_Black
02-01-2010, 09:47 AM
HOLY SHIT! NO WAI!

Seriously, lrn2intrnt. Shit was done on purpose.

Welcome to the board. You might just fit in.

I actually spent about 5 minutes once seeing if any of my friends from here had a "richard" as a friend

I made fun of one of your replies at least once. You must have not seen it or thought it was some random asshole, haha.

Llamas
02-01-2010, 09:53 AM
I made fun of one of your replies at least once. You must have not seen it or thought it was some random asshole, haha.

Haha, maybe. I don't usually read the responses to my comments, though, unless they're from the person I was originally commenting on. Usually they have nothing to do with my comment, but are, in fact, comments on the original post. So I probably didn't notice at all. :-P

the_offsprings_monkey
02-02-2010, 06:48 AM
Shit just got real.

Oh how I wish these forums has a like button.

Al Coholic
02-02-2010, 10:45 AM
This is the greatest thing I've seen here in months:

Thou shall the alth hunt begin, brothers

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/776/inquignition.jpg

holland25
02-02-2010, 11:00 AM
This is the greatest thing I've seen here in months:

Where's the original post? Link, link, link!

My Facebook clone got deleted because of its abusive name.

It's really amazing how most of you seem to care who she actually is. I'm sure I can live without knowing that. Let me just say I personally didn't think she was an alt. I'd even go as far as saying she's in fact the 15-year-old girl she claims to be.

That's because you're twins. Remember that PowerPoint presentation? Oh wait, I got it, dexter567654314 is you with a wig!

Here's the proof:

http://img688.imageshack.us/img688/5694/artg.jpg (http://img688.imageshack.us/i/artg.jpg/)

Blitz!
02-02-2010, 11:14 AM
Where's the original post? Link, link, link!

Here (http://www.offspring.com/forums/group.php?groupid=204) .

Rooster
02-02-2010, 01:46 PM
Here (http://www.offspring.com/forums/group.php?groupid=204) .

This link leads to a page where you can se a photo of (multiple) naked boobs uncensored. Do not click.

Little_Miss_1565
02-02-2010, 01:48 PM
This link leads to a page where you can se a photo of (multiple) naked boobs uncensored. Do not click.

Or you could do the crazy and unheard of thing and PM me or one of the other moderators to get rid of such photos since they don't belong on the site. Thanks.

Rooster
02-02-2010, 01:52 PM
Aw fux :(

Sorry, Free?...

Free?
02-02-2010, 02:18 PM
Raptor: The first rule of the internet: if you see nekkid ladies you don't tell mom ;).
1565: Sowwy, mom.. :o

Rooster
02-02-2010, 02:25 PM
[childish voice]But... But... I was so happy when i saw it and my wiener... I wanted others to feel nice too :([/childish voice]

Oh well. I guess i didn't see it coming. I should have, but my head is still messed up from an exam today. Studied for the whole month like crazy, but it still didn't go well...

Little_Miss_1565
02-02-2010, 09:54 PM
If you boys are really that hard up for titty photos, let me google that for you (http://lmgtfy.com/?q=naked+titties). (link NSFW)

02-02-2010, 10:51 PM
3rd on the image results has a nice pair of tits

RageAndLov
02-03-2010, 01:23 AM
I like how this thread suddenly was about tits.
http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/23659/original/tits_or_gtfo.png?1256225879

Paint_It_Black
02-03-2010, 03:01 AM
Al can't even keep the smut out of his own social group. Do we really want this person moderating the polls forum? Food for thought, guys. Food for thought.

Blitz!
02-03-2010, 03:14 AM
Al can't even keep the smut out of his own social group.

Smut :eek:
Correction ... It is called art.

AD90
02-03-2010, 05:55 AM
Am I the only one who's really surprised she's actually kept true to her word?

Paint_It_Black
02-03-2010, 07:08 AM
Give it a little bit. She WILL be back.

DMelges
02-03-2010, 07:44 AM
Give it a little bit. She WILL be back.

Oh I'm sure she will after a while.

disclaimer_07
02-03-2010, 07:46 AM
That's because you're twins. Remember that PowerPoint presentation? Oh wait, I got it, dexter567654314 is you with a wig!

Shit, you got me. I can't pretend anymore.

Al Coholic
02-03-2010, 11:09 AM
Smut :eek:
Correction ... It is called art.

Seriously, funky looking demon tits were closer to orangatang boobs than human.

Blitz!
02-03-2010, 12:15 PM
Seriously, funky looking demon tits were closer to orangatang boobs than human.

I can see that you spent some time investigating every aspect of those pictures ;)

Omni
02-06-2010, 03:14 AM
To the posters in the first five pages, that guys name was actually arak0r, with a zero. I always knew people were iffy about him, but I had no idea he was a creeper. And also, this quote:

It isn't an act, I swear. I am fifteen my name is Cassidy I live in Massachusetts i love offspring i am in ninth grade i have aspergers syndrome i love math and science i play drums and guitar and i love jon and kate plus eight

is fucking adorable, especially the "and i love jon and kate plus eight" part. I don't know why, but it's very cute.

AD90
02-06-2010, 04:19 AM
Haha.

That last part was so irrelevant to the convo, I lol'd pretty hard.

Llamas
02-06-2010, 05:18 AM
Yeah, Omni is cool shit, but bumping a thread 3 days later, for something complete irrelevant to the recent convo? Silliness. :-P

Omni
02-06-2010, 05:37 AM
I actually wanted to post that the first time I read through this when it was on top of the list, but it slipped my mind. I decided to do it now before the topic slides into obscurity.

02-06-2010, 11:47 AM
i am so glad this bitch is gone

someone please make it a 100% guarantee that she will never comeback.

IamSam
02-06-2010, 12:09 PM
Seeing that she was never here and was just a creation of somebody's imagination it's a toss up if she will come back, however I lean towards her not.

nieh
02-06-2010, 01:46 PM
Seeing that she was never here and was just a creation of somebody's imagination it's a toss up if she will come back, however I lean towards her not.

You know, I'm worried that the opposite is actually true and that we're actually part of her imagination. Kinda like the ending to St. Elsewhere.

Rooster
02-06-2010, 03:53 PM
Shit just got real.

You know, I'm worried that the opposite is actually true and that we're actually part of her imagination. Kinda like the ending to St. Elsewhere.

I knew shit was just too good to be real.

IamSam
02-06-2010, 05:09 PM

That would be disappointing. I would feel that I was screwed out of something. Like when I wasted my money on Pocahontas II: James Cameron's Technicolor Dreamworld.

nieh
02-06-2010, 06:17 PM
That would be disappointing. I would feel that I was screwed out of something. Like when I wasted my money on Pocahontas II: James Cameron's Technicolor Dreamworld.

Actually, you must be referring to Pocahantas 3, because they already made Pocahantas 2 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocahontas_II:_Journey_to_a_New_World) a few years back.

IamSam
02-06-2010, 06:34 PM
Actually, you must be referring to Pocahantas 3, because they already made Pocahantas 2 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pocahontas_II:_Journey_to_a_New_World) a few years back.

Ah true. I bow to your amazingness.

holland25
02-07-2010, 12:36 AM
She's not gone. She's browsing the forums in invisible mode.

Rooster
02-07-2010, 02:34 AM
She's not gone. She's browsing the forums in invisible mode.

Might be true, as there's no date of her last activity on her profile, and if i'm not mistaken that's an indicator for invisible mode use.

She'll be back eventually.