PDA

View Full Version : I hate Cops

7Seconds
01-29-2010, 04:23 PM
Today in math I was pulled out of class by the dean of students and the principle, I was then ordered to open my locker which was then searched.

Then they took me to the dean of students' office where I was searched as was my backpack, then I was asked questions like "Are you now, or have you ever been in the possession of marijuana" I said no then after answering all of there questions I was sent back to my social studies class.

I then went to reading and was later pulled out again by the vice principal. He asked me to get my things and my coat. We went into his office and he said I was a "person of interest" and that the school officer wanted to question me, but the officer could either question me at the school or at the police station, and the officer chose the police station.

We walked down to the end of the hallway and the school officer was waiting for me. He then, in the middle of the hallway, searched me, handcuffed me and lead me outside to the squad car.

When we got to the station he put me in a questioning room, took all my belongings and left.

When he came back he started asking me questions like "Who did you get it from" and such. I had no idea what he was talking about then he said "I know you sold him the drugs." Someone had told him that I sold him drugs after he had gotten caught. He said I had sold him drugs in the parking lot of Walgreens the past Tuesday after school.

There was only one thing wrong with his story, I had tooken the buss home to a different town, and was home the whole time. This is the second time I've been searched without anything to be found.

The thing that bugs me the most is that instead of questioning me at school he chose to search me, handcuff me and arrest me in the middle of the school day, in the middle of a hallway, with no notification to my parents or any evidence to prove it.

DMelges
01-29-2010, 04:34 PM
Well if you're telling the truth, that's horrible. Having someone blame you for selling drugs, and the officer handling the situation so poorly.

You probably can sue the person who blamed you...

7Seconds
01-29-2010, 04:35 PM
Well if you're telling the truth, that's horrible. Having someone blame you for selling drugs, and the officer handling the situation so poorly.

You probably can sue the person who blamed you...

I was telling the truth, and they wouldn't tell me who said it.

ospringfan112113
01-29-2010, 04:37 PM
That must have been a hard day.
The other day my friends got mad at these girls and threated to shoot them with a BBgun over the phone (a horrible choice) and then the next day half of the class was pulled out of the class for the day and had to see these cops at the station, so the cops could look at their past text messeges on their cell phones.Only reason I didn't have to go was because I didn't own a cell phone.

7Seconds
01-29-2010, 04:40 PM
That must have been a hard day.
The other day my friends got mad at these girls and threated to shoot them with a BBgun (a horrible choice) and then the next day half of the class was pulled out of school for the day and had to see these cops at the station, so the cops could look at their past text messeges on their cell phones.Only reason I did'nt have to go was because I do'nt own a cell phone.

We have a suprising amount of drug busts for a middle school....And it was a horrible day.

ospringfan112113
01-29-2010, 04:53 PM
We have a suprising amount of drug busts for a middle school....And it was a horrible day.Wow,the middle school over here doesn't have a lot of drug busts,It's mainly at the elementry school where all the violence over here is.never really drug busts, but mostly fights and weapons by people who hang out at its playground at night.

Ryder1234
01-29-2010, 05:03 PM
Elementary?

what the fuck

Llamas
01-29-2010, 05:07 PM
elementry school where all the violence over here is.never really drug busts, but mostly fights and weapons.

Don't believe that for a second.

7Seconds
01-29-2010, 05:12 PM
I taco dinner with Gringo Bandito hot sauce made it better. :p

Al Coholic
01-29-2010, 06:53 PM
Today in math I was pulled out of class by the dean of students and the principle, I was then ordered to open my locker which was then searched.

Then they took me to the dean of students' office where I was searched as was my backpack, then I was asked questions like "Are you now, or have you ever been in the possession of marijuana" I said no then after answering all of there questions I was sent back to my social studies class.

I then went to reading and was later pulled out again by the vice principal. He asked me to get my things and my coat. We went into his office and he said I was a "person of interest" and that the school officer wanted to question me, but the officer could either question me at the school or at the police station, and the officer chose the police station.

We walked down to the end of the hallway and the school officer was waiting for me. He then, in the middle of the hallway, searched me, handcuffed me and lead me outside to the squad car.

When we got to the station he put me in a questioning room, took all my belongings and left.

When he came back he started asking me questions like "Who did you get it from" and such. I had no idea what he was talking about then he said "I know you sold him the drugs." Someone had told him that I sold him drugs after he had gotten caught. He said I had sold him drugs in the parking lot of Walgreens the past Tuesday after school.

There was only one thing wrong with his story, I had tooken the buss home to a different town, and was home the whole time. This is the second time I've been searched without anything to be found.

The thing that bugs me the most is that instead of questioning me at school he chose to search me, handcuff me and arrest me in the middle of the school day, in the middle of a hallway, with no notification to my parents or any evidence to prove it.

If this is true....if.....well then no biggie. You didn't get charged and now you look like a badass in front of all the girls at school. Gettin cuffed for shit you didn't do, them Po's always on your ass. Work with it.

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
01-29-2010, 07:02 PM
Fuck Tha Police (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiX7GTelTPM)
especially if they are american. Why? Because they are the most arrogant, ignorant of all

7Seconds
01-29-2010, 07:15 PM
especially if they are american. Why? Because they are the most arrogant, ignorant of all

I love that song...And yes they are..

Jules69
01-29-2010, 08:02 PM
You beat me to that one!! I gotta love you!! Boy do I miss the 80's!!!

Paint_It_Black
01-30-2010, 01:29 AM
Visit the principal with your parents, tell him/her you are outraged and inform him/her that you will be seeking legal council unless a public apology is made exonerating you of all charges. Also wouldn't hurt to notify the local media. Just threatening this will give them a major fucking panic attack, actually doing it would be even better.

nieh
01-30-2010, 08:35 AM

So you sold him the drugs on Monday then?

Thomas
01-30-2010, 10:52 AM
So the only part of this thread I really read was the title and most of the first post, but I think that's enough to talk about something I saw today. I was driving under a bridge and someone wrote "Cops suck" in graffiti in a very lazy fashion. It was entertaining, to say the least.

SweetTatyana
01-30-2010, 12:35 PM
How can they just handcuff you if you were going peacefully? Isnt that illegal? Don't they need a warrant?

Alison
01-30-2010, 01:07 PM
So much of where I live says things like "fuck da garda" and "up da IRA". Nice place, nice place.

7Seconds
01-30-2010, 01:49 PM
How can they just handcuff you if you were going peacefully? Isnt that illegal? Don't they need a warrant?

According to the chief of police thats "protocal." And apparently someone saying I did it was enough.

7Seconds
01-30-2010, 01:50 PM
So you sold him the drugs on Monday then?

And no I didn't sell him drugs at all!

SweetTatyana
01-30-2010, 01:56 PM

well you're no fun :p

But yeah that is shabby treatment, although I bet you some of the girls who saw it now think you're badass ;)

nieh
01-30-2010, 02:02 PM

Have you ever sold drugs to anyone else?

sKratch
01-30-2010, 03:12 PM
Visit the principal with your parents, tell him/her you are outraged and inform him/her that you will be seeking legal council unless a public apology is made exonerating you of all charges. Also wouldn't hurt to notify the local media. Just threatening this will give them a major fucking panic attack, actually doing it would be even better.

Do this for sure.

Lizardus
01-30-2010, 03:19 PM
You can also try breaking the principal's ipod.

7Seconds
01-30-2010, 03:29 PM
Have you ever sold drugs to anyone else?

No... hgsbcfzdbd

bighead384
01-30-2010, 04:05 PM
I don't see how anyone could disagree with the statement that most cops are assholes. I'd say 95% of the time, the people who will disagree with that statement are people that know cops (and likely have an FOP card), or people that just like to go against rebelliousness. Like someone on here said a while ago, it's an honorable job, but that doesn't mean the people doing it are honorable.

I've had or been present for at least 10 bad experiences with cops by this point in my life, and it's not even like me or the people I was with were rude or arrogant. I'm not going to sit here and pretend there's any good reason for that other than the first sentence in this post.

Al Coholic
01-30-2010, 08:57 PM
I don't see how anyone could disagree with the statement that most cops are assholes. I'd say 95% of the time, the people who will disagree with that statement are people that know cops (and likely have an FOP card), or people that just like to against rebelliousness. Like someone on here said a while ago, it's an honorable job, but that doesn't mean the people doing it are honorable.

I've had or been present for at least 10 bad experiences with cops by this point in my life, and it's not even like me or the people I was with were rude or arrogant. I'm not going to sit here and pretend there's any good reason for that other than the first sentence in this post.

Inferences of a teenager aren't worth the bullshit they smell of.

ospringfan112113
01-30-2010, 10:13 PM
Don't believe that for a second.At the Elementry school some of the teenagers would come over to the old playground and do drugs there at night and leave needles there,and alot of times the older kids and teenagers get into fights and different stuff like that.
All the time we have the cops over here.

bighead384
01-31-2010, 10:18 AM
Inferences of a teenager aren't worth the bullshit they smell of.

Yeah, fuck you buddy. Well, If time goes on and my future experiences with cops are different, I'll consider that my previous experiences were just, I dunno, the biggest coincidence ever.

7Seconds
01-31-2010, 10:18 AM
well you're no fun :p

But yeah that is shabby treatment, although I bet you some of the girls who saw it now think you're badass ;)

My girlfriend broke up with me because of it...Can I sue for emotional trauma?

bighead384
01-31-2010, 10:24 AM
I was thinking about something the other day that is somewhat on topic.

What about FOP cards? I have a friend who's gotten out of two DUI's with them. I know different guy who got out of a DUI as well. Both their dad's are cops. I've heard tons of other stories like that as well.

My main question here is: What's the legal justification for them? What other purpose do they serve besides letting people who know cops get away with shit? When they established FOP cards, what did they claim the primary purpose for them was?

Paint_It_Black
01-31-2010, 10:58 AM
My girlfriend broke up with me because of it...

If she broke up with you over this then she probably wasn't putting out anyway. Find yourself a nice easy girl who thinks this whole thing is hot.

7Seconds
01-31-2010, 11:05 AM
If she broke up with you over this then she probably wasn't putting out anyway. Find yourself a nice easy girl who thinks this whole thing is hot.

No she really wasn't...And thats just what I'll do...

T-6005
01-31-2010, 11:06 AM
The plot twist - 7seconds was really selling drugs to his principal and the cop.

7Seconds
01-31-2010, 11:11 AM
The plot twist - 7seconds was really selling drugs to his principal and the cop.

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/10959/what_a_twist.jpg

AD90
01-31-2010, 11:14 AM
This guy's already better than Dexternumbers, he trolls his own threads.

nieh
01-31-2010, 11:18 AM
And thats just what I'll do...

One of these days these boots are gonna walk all over you.

7Seconds
01-31-2010, 02:30 PM
This guy's already better than Dexternumbers, he trolls his own threads.

I don't troll...

jacknife737
01-31-2010, 03:15 PM
Confound your lousy toll, troll.

7Seconds
02-01-2010, 03:06 PM
Find yourself a nice easy girl who thinks this whole thing is hot.

Done. fdsafda

Paint_It_Black
02-01-2010, 09:47 PM
Great. Now give me all your money.

wheelchairman
02-02-2010, 07:25 AM
And he probably wouldn't mind if you gave him some of your weed too.