PDA

View Full Version : 20 Minutes, with vocals (feedback plz!)

MikeRamone
02-06-2010, 01:32 PM
Yo guys!, we got around to record the vocals a day early :)
So please have a listen, and feel free to give feedback and suggestions, since this is the first rough mix of the song. Thanks :D

http://www.reverbnation.com/mikeramone#/artist/song_details/3299774

mspunk13
02-06-2010, 01:52 PM
Man, seriously, this sounds fucking awesome. Great quality, catchy riffs, nice vocals. This really kicks ass.

Do you record everything by yourself or do you play in a band?

MikeRamone
02-07-2010, 01:29 AM
Man, seriously, this sounds fucking awesome. Great quality, catchy riffs, nice vocals. This really kicks ass.

Do you record everything by yourself or do you play in a band?

Awesome you liked it! :D
It's me and my neighbour Kramer, It's his songs and some of my input here and there. I sing and play bass, Kramer plays guitar and his cousin Calle plays drums. We haven't really formed a band yet! We haven't come up with a cool name, suggestions please! :)

dff_punk
02-07-2010, 03:45 AM
You have not failed, the vocals fit perfectly. Great song! You guys have a promising future ahead of yourselves if everything goes right for you :)

Gustavo
02-07-2010, 10:08 AM
Wow! Great song, I really enjoyed it, the vocals, the instrumental, the mixing. Anyway, congrats! I'm looking forward to listening to more of your songs and keep up with the good work.

ad8
02-07-2010, 01:04 PM
Yeah, great song! You are really talented, dude!

Tijs
02-07-2010, 01:36 PM
Really good Mike. I've admired your work for years, and it only gets better and better.

The song reminds me a bit of the later The Ataris albums. The only thing I didn't like as much were the quiet parts in the middle, it sounds a bit too empty somehow.