PDA

View Full Version : [VIDEO] 1993-08-29 - Catalhuyuk, Houston, TX

offs55
03-02-2010, 01:46 PM
Here is the video of this concert, it is in mpeg format
THE LINKS ARE ONLINE AGAIN (credits: Leandro)
Part 1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EKV5S9B6
Part 2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PT5QJYY7

Session
Nothing from something
Out on patrol
Burn it up
Jennifer lost the war
Lick him when he's down
L.A.P.D
NO HERO!!
Beheaded
We are one
Get it right

Like the Toronto 93 video, Noodles is not in this concert, is that other guitar player

More videos soon

mota0000
03-02-2010, 02:17 PM
Thanks a lot man!!

Greekoldfan
03-02-2010, 02:42 PM
i have this bootleg in audio format about 4 years...and finally the video!!thanks a lot

offsrx
03-02-2010, 04:50 PM
What kind of picture quality is it? If it's crappy I won't download it, cause i have slow internet, and not so much free hdd space..
?

Gustavo
03-02-2010, 04:57 PM
Dude, this footage is amazing! Thanks for sharing it.

DMelges
03-02-2010, 05:19 PM
Too bad the sound quality is bad :(

Gustavo
03-02-2010, 05:28 PM
Too bad the sound quality is bad :(

Dude, it's a 1993 crowd amauter recording. What would you expect from it? :)
Be thankful.

DMelges
03-02-2010, 06:22 PM
Dude, it's a 1993 crowd amauter recording. What would you expect from it? :)
Be thankful.

Good video, bad sound. That's what I expected, haha.

offs55
03-02-2010, 06:30 PM
the concerts I will upload soon are:

Rapid city 1993
Austin 1994
Rock city 1995
Pukkelpop 1996
Milan 1999
Milan 2001
Reading 2002

Leandro
03-02-2010, 07:15 PM
Thanks, man! =D

Ptit Seb
03-03-2010, 12:38 AM

Rapid city 1993
Austin 1994
Rock city 1995
Pukkelpop 1996
Milan 1999
Milan 2001
Reading 2002

Man. Let's be clear about it. It's the most stupid I have ever seen around those forums.
Have you (even a little) think about that you're about to do ?

By doing this, you'll be a hero for 2 weeks here.
You're also about to make each active offspring traders pissed off.

I don't know how you got those shows but for sure, some are from me as I
unleashed some into the trading community. Think again about it, you might be spotted as a bad trader in many websites and your trading days will be over soon. A lot of active offspring traders come here and if they see parts of their collection being released like that, they'll stop for sure trading those "rarities".

Obvisouly, you don't have the whole Offspring bootlegs collection.
So everyone, enjoy those few cause you're not getting any more.

chriiis
03-03-2010, 03:34 AM

Rapid city 1993
Austin 1994
Rock city 1995
Pukkelpop 1996
Milan 1999
Milan 2001
Reading 2002

This will be a stupid action from you!, if you like trading, if you like to get more and more rarities so keep them for you because you will be banned of the trading world very soon.

All the links will be reported to megaupload

MAXTER
03-03-2010, 03:43 AM
Milan 199, 2001 request!! ;)

Thank you , you're geat!!!

MAXTER
03-03-2010, 03:51 AM
Like the Toronto 93 video, Noodles is not in this concert, is that other guitar player

the guitarist is Rob Barton! ;)

Oxygene
03-03-2010, 04:42 AM
Man. Let's be clear about it. It's the most stupid I have ever seen around those forums.
Have you (even a little) think about that you're about to do ?

By doing this, you'll be a hero for 2 weeks here.
You're also about to make each active offspring traders pissed off.

I don't know how you got those shows but for sure, some are from me as I
unleashed some into the trading community. Think again about it, you might be spotted as a bad trader in many websites and your trading days will be over soon. A lot of active offspring traders come here and if they see parts of their collection being released like that, they'll stop for sure trading those "rarities".

Obvisouly, you don't have the whole Offspring bootlegs collection.
So everyone, enjoy those few cause you're not getting any more.

Hahahahhahahahahhahahaha that's funny... trading community. Bullshit. Trading bad. Sharing good.

Ptit Seb
03-03-2010, 04:49 AM
Hahahahhahahahahhahahaha that's funny... trading community. Bullshit. Trading bad. Sharing good.

you don't need a lot to laught...
trading starts about 20 years ago with the metal and punk scenes and it has always worked like that. that was a way to discover bands or get a good collection of stuff from the bands you like

you can't get everything for free off the web man, get along with this

offsrx
03-03-2010, 04:51 AM

Rapid city 1993
Austin 1994
Rock city 1995
Pukkelpop 1996
Milan 1999
Milan 2001
Reading 2002

yess I want those shows from 1999 :D
Upload 'em separated! :D
Thnx man

offs55
03-03-2010, 08:47 AM
I just want to say. DON'T TRADE WITH CHRIS! I uploaded all the DVDs he request, and he never upload my dvd (it was last year), that's why I say, fuck all the traders

Jesus
03-03-2010, 08:53 AM
Thanks man! Looking forward to the other ones :)

mspunk13
03-03-2010, 09:16 AM
you can't get everything for free off the web man, get along with this

I see... Well, I can get you some footage of my old band playing at a talent show. Deal?

Gustavo
03-03-2010, 09:18 AM
Don't worry about your links being reported on Megaupload, I can give you an FTP account for you to upload your stuff. Thanks for sharing your stuff. :)

chriiis
03-03-2010, 11:26 AM
I just want to say. DON'T TRADE WITH CHRIS! I uploaded all the DVDs he request, and he never upload my dvd (it was last year), that's why I say, fuck all the traders

I sent you the dvd. You're kidding me, fuck all the traders?
you're a trader too ;) ;)

offs55
03-03-2010, 11:41 AM
I sent you the dvd. You're kidding me, fuck all the traders?
you're a trader too ;) ;)

What!? stop to lie, I sent you miami 2001, and you never send me Argentina 2008 (the 4 songs DVD), the same thing with Gustavo, he sent you São Paulo 2008 and you didn't send his DVD, and don't forget years ago when you sent me Bogota 2004, you said it was lossles quality, that you had the VHS, but it was avi source, IF YOU ARE GOING TO TRADE WITH CHRIS, WAIT HE SEND YOUR REQUEST

I waiting since last year the Argentina DVD

chriiis
03-03-2010, 01:18 PM
What!? stop to lie, I sent you miami 2001, and you never send me Argentina 2008 (the 4 songs DVD), the same thing with Gustavo, he sent you São Paulo 2008 and you didn't send his DVD, and don't forget years ago when you sent me Bogota 2004, you said it was lossles quality, that you had the VHS, but it was avi source, IF YOU ARE GOING TO TRADE WITH CHRIS, WAIT HE SEND YOUR REQUEST

I waiting since last year the Argentina DVD

1- I sent you a DVD of Argentina broadcast.
2- I never told you that i have the a VHS of the Bogota show, that never exist, bogota was a webcast.
3- Stop saying to the people that don't trade with me.

ASK TO BIG TRADERS ABOUT ME, LIKE ANTON HANSSON FROM SWEDEN, ALEXANDER ALPIZAR FROM COSTA RICA, ETC ETC, AND SEARCH MY GOOD FEEDBACKS ON FORUMS ;) ;)

Cheers man

offs55
03-03-2010, 01:43 PM
1- I sent you a DVD of Argentina broadcast.
2- I never told you that i have the a VHS of the Bogota show, that never exist, bogota was a webcast.
3- Stop saying to the people that don't trade with me.

ASK TO BIG TRADERS ABOUT ME, LIKE ANTON HANSSON FROM SWEDEN, ALEXANDER ALPIZAR FROM COSTA RICA, ETC ETC, AND SEARCH MY GOOD FEEDBACKS ON FORUMS ;) ;)

Cheers man

Lie lie lie, lie lie lie....

1-there are 2 dvds of argentina, you only sent me one! a lot of people say this about you, that you are a bad trader.
2-You said you had the VHS...
3-DON'T TRADE WITH CHRIS!

slagod
03-03-2010, 02:11 PM
the 1 part aren't working :(

chriiis
03-03-2010, 02:38 PM
Lie lie lie, lie lie lie....

1-there are 2 dvds of argentina, you only sent me one! a lot of people say this about you, that you are a bad trader.
2-You said you had the VHS...
3-DON'T TRADE WITH CHRIS!

Lot of traders? are you sure? let me know what great traders say this ;)
I never said that i have a vhs of a concert that was only broadcasted via internet :)
Shut the fuck off lossy man ;)

offs55
03-03-2010, 02:51 PM
Lot of traders? are you sure? let me know what great traders say this ;)
I never said that i have a vhs of a concert that was only broadcasted via internet :)
Shut the fuck off lossy man ;)

Gustavo, he sent you São Paulo 2008, and you never sent him what he request. that is the point, he is not a "great" trader, you always do that with people who only have one or 2 rare videos, but when is a big trader like anton hanson, you do the right thing, because you know he will always have new stuff. Do you think people here are stupid?
I am tired of this trade thing now, because of you! you was afraid to lose 1 rare DVD, now you are going to lose a lot of rare videos

chriiis
03-03-2010, 03:26 PM
Gustavo, he sent you São Paulo 2008, and you never sent him what he request. that is the point, he is not a "great" trader, you always do that with people who only have one or 2 rare videos, but when is a big trader like anton hanson, you do the right thing, because you know he will always have new stuff. Do you think people here are stupid?
I am tired of this trade thing now, because of you! you was afraid to lose 1 rare DVD, now you are going to lose a lot of rare videos

The things are different with gustavo, his a great man and he's a friend (:
Stop acting like an asshole man, if you can upload all the stuff that you have, ok upload all the stuff but you never will can get anything from me.

offs55
03-03-2010, 03:35 PM
The things are different with gustavo, his a great man and he's a friend (:
Stop acting like an asshole man, if you can upload all the stuff that you have, ok upload all the stuff but you never will can get anything from me.

you are a asshole!

just answer yes or no

did you send me the second Argentina 2008 DVD?

KyleW
03-03-2010, 05:46 PM
And on a much lighter note...

Here is the video of this concert, it is in mpeg format
Part 1 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=GT5HFK9I
Part 2 http://www.megaupload.com/?d=I5IQUFTA

Session
Nothing from something
Out on patrol
Burn it up
Jennifer lost the war
Lick him when he's down
L.A.P.D
NO HERO!!
Beheaded
We are one
Get it right

More videos soon

...I love this! Funny typo, good stuff :D

Also, major kudos for the upload, thats a pretty sweet concert.

Berzerker92
03-03-2010, 10:06 PM
This whole "trading" thing is bullshit, seriously. Just a group of people who can say they have "rare" shows. What do you gain from your collection of rare shows collecting dust on a shelf? Other rare shows to sit dusty on a shelf? 1 playthrough and on to the next trader??

A real fan would share the rare concerts with the community so everyone can enjoy them. How's a new fan even supposed to get into the trading scene??? I guess I'll try by offering my right arm for a recording of No Brakes live and go from there ;)

seriously though maybe an actual trader can open my eyes??? I'd be willing to trade almost anything for a video of the 6/26/09 concert I went to ;) lol it just seems wrong to me...

Ryder1234
03-04-2010, 12:32 AM
Traders are fucking faggots, that's what I think. I mean, sure, maybe we would never get the rare footage without them, but they could also just stop being douche bags and share it with everyone. Who gives a fuck what you're going to get in return, if you're not selling your stuff there's no profit and if you do sell shows, that's fucking ridiculous.

Fuck

That is all.

Edit: By traders I mean the hardcore traders, not people who maybe trade one concert for something rare in their lifetime.

KHWHD
03-04-2010, 03:22 AM
This will be a stupid action from you!, if you like trading, if you like to get more and more rarities so keep them for you because you will be banned of the trading world very soon.

All the links will be reported to megaupload

Pot/kettle.

Funny coming from you.

cool 2 hate 681
03-04-2010, 12:16 PM
damn the links are down :(

offs55
03-04-2010, 08:52 PM
who reported the links to megaupload??? you are so stupid...

offs55
03-04-2010, 08:53 PM

dont worry, the links will on soon

Ryder1234
03-04-2010, 10:04 PM
who reported the links to megaupload??? you are so stupid...

I think it's rather obvious. He already threatened it in this thread...

(chriis)

For Real
03-06-2010, 10:44 AM

I know, really! But I did see the videos on "run" - I just didn't have time to wait for them to "save" - takes waaay longer that way. Darn it!

dff_punk
03-06-2010, 11:27 AM
Trading punk concerts for money is so against the whole punk spirit... :o

mspunk13
03-06-2010, 12:23 PM
Chriis, seriously, what did you think we were going to do with these videos? Distribute them? Trade them? Sell them?

NO. They were supposed to be for our very personal use. You know that we don't have anything to offer in return. We wanted to sit back and enjoy the concert and then just go back to what we'd been doing.

Being that mercenary is not going to pay off in the long run, I'm sorry. That's not how friendship works. I'm pretty sure you lost a couple of friends here already (by reporting the links).

dav0147
03-06-2010, 03:31 PM
Chriis = Not a true Offspring fan.

Surely all fans have a right to see the rare live vids?
:(

Ryder1234
03-06-2010, 05:45 PM
If chriis reports them again, i suggest that incited of posting the links a third time, that everyone who wants to download it should post that in the thread and then offs55 can PM us the link.

Oh, and if chriis doesn't have any of the shows, don't let him have them. Nobody trade with him anymore.

chriiis
03-06-2010, 06:18 PM
Chriis = Not a true Offspring fan.

Surely all fans have a right to see the rare live vids?
:(

I'm a fan of The Offspring since 12 years ago. I've spent time and lot of money to get those rare dvds, nobody shares anything here and pretend that I share something because you take that decicion. I guess you should think things through before speaking.

offspring_freak_3
03-06-2010, 08:06 PM
I'm a fan of The Offspring since 12 years ago. I've spent time and lot of money to get those rare dvds, nobody shares anything here and pretend that I share something because you take that decicion. I guess you should think things through before speaking.

really?
what was offspringbootlegs about?
everyone used to share stuff on that website, i'm pretty sure u used and enjoyed it a lot, so stop being an asshole and think only about urself. if it wasn't for people sharing bootlegs around here i bet u would have zero stuff about the band, so stop pretending u never got anything from us

chriiis
03-06-2010, 08:15 PM
really?
what was offspringbootlegs about?
everyone used to share stuff on that website, i'm pretty sure u used and enjoyed it a lot, so stop being an asshole and think only about urself. if it wasn't for people sharing bootlegs around here i bet u would have zero stuff about the band, so stop pretending u never got anything from us

I'm talking about DVDs ;)

Supa
03-06-2010, 10:57 PM
Did everyone get to see the video of Amazed live?

I have it, and will share.

Oxygene
03-06-2010, 11:40 PM

I've helped about twenty people from this bbs meet the band.

Fuck you.

Smash punker
03-07-2010, 03:22 AM

Fuck you.

That´s pretty well said Oxy ;)

chriiis
03-07-2010, 07:04 AM

Fuck you.

Once again... I'M TAKING ABOUT DVDS.

Save your "fuck you"

dexterone
03-07-2010, 08:07 AM
I said some months ago,that chriiis always wanted everything just for himself...he shared nothing,he shares nothing and he will share nothing...that´s chriiis....we need to accustom
you can see,that he only writes here,when he wants something...some threads about DVDs and rare concerts....

offs55
03-07-2010, 09:23 AM
I shared Glastonbury 95 (pro shot) knoxville 1994, Finland 1994, Denmark 1994, Big day out 1995 and others.. you only got those dvds because I shared

chriiis
03-07-2010, 09:33 AM
I shared Glastonbury 95 (pro shot) knoxville 1994, Finland 1994, Denmark 1994, Big day out 1995 and others.. you only got those dvds because I shared

i didn't got them from you, sorry bro (:

dexterone
03-07-2010, 10:19 AM
i didn't got them from you, sorry bro (:

and what did we got from you ??

Supa
03-07-2010, 11:50 AM
Amazed live (not good quality): http://theoffspring.us/files/video/live/rare/

Defy You, Conspiracy Of One, and more live: http://theoffspring.us/files/audio/live/Other/

Little_Miss_1565
03-07-2010, 12:45 PM
I would just like to pop in here for a quick moment for a public service announcement.

The needless sniping, griping, and bitching about live show trading has to stop.

Nevermind that certain people seem to have very proprietary feelings about things that don't belong to them, namely the experience of seeing a particular band live. Do you really think you are making yourself look cool by "standing up" for the "trading community"? Clearly tape trading is not the issue here because I cannot imagine that anyone would be so petty about something with such low stakes.

A fan came here to post some live shows for us. I think that's awesome. The more bitching and moaning someone runs into when sharing awesome stuff like that, the less likely they are to do it. I have no doubt that is the main reason why there is so much bitching and moaning -- to discourage this sharing, and protect whatever strange feelings of ownership. But I'm letting you all know right now that this will not be tolerated. If there is a serious issue you can contact a moderator to intervene, but any more sniping about sharing live shows will not be tolerated.

Blackball_
03-08-2010, 05:49 AM
god damnit two of the best quality videos from this time (that ive seen) both have that stand in guitar player. whats the chances?

i bet it was his mother that videod it :D