PDA

View Full Version : She's Got Issues Live

BigFish
03-04-2010, 10:18 PM
For some reason I can't find any videos of this and I'm honestly shocked. Anyone have any info?

Zee
03-04-2010, 10:23 PM
I remember it was being said that it was played maybe like once, but the band thought that it didn't work well live. No recording of it.

Oxygene
03-05-2010, 02:54 AM
I remember it was being said that it was played maybe like once, but the band thought that it didn't work well live. No recording of it.

It go played constantly I think.. I have it on a few of my setlists for sure...

slagod
03-05-2010, 03:00 AM
Could you share? I haven't seen it anywhere...

Oxygene
03-05-2010, 03:25 AM
Could you share? I haven't seen it anywhere...

ugg.. I'm at work, but I did post some shit in the setlist thread.. hold on let me look it up

edit: maybe I'm wrong, but I swear I heard that live...

Jojan
03-05-2010, 03:51 AM
Today's youth... Only because people are saying that everything can be found online, they belivie it. Where will it end?

Jesus
03-05-2010, 08:10 AM

. This, I think they have only played it once Oxy.

Same with No Brakes. In the list of great Offspring songs never played live or played once you can find also Come Out Swinging... :(

Gustavo
03-05-2010, 08:28 AM
I think cool 2 hate 681 went to a concert once where they played She's Got Issues, not recordings of it, though.

Dexter_italy
03-05-2010, 09:53 AM

Same with No Brakes. In the list of great Offspring songs never played live or played once you can find also Come Out Swinging... :(

or the end of the line...it's plenty of songs barely played or which we have not the recordings.. way down the line, change the world, no brakes, the end of the line, all along, vultures and so on...

Jesus
03-05-2010, 10:25 AM
way down the line exists though, just check out this topic for a link: http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=40924 :)

dexterone
03-05-2010, 10:57 AM
or the end of the line...it's plenty of songs barely played or which we have not the recordings.. way down the line, change the world, no brakes, the end of the line, all along, vultures and so on...

and Leave it behind! I donīt understand,why they havenīt played it yet...itīs a really fast and great song

Oxygene
03-07-2010, 12:46 AM

Be that as it may, I can't for the love of god remember, but I am SURE I've heard it live

BigFish
03-07-2010, 04:28 AM
Well, if you've heard it live, I'm jealous. I figured it would be easily accessible since it was a single. I hate how my most absolute favorite songs are never played live. Maybe once, but only captured on terrible quality. Come on guys...Give me some Race Against Myself, Takes Me Nowhere, The End of the Line, Denial, Revisited...Stuff like that :(

Smash punker
03-07-2010, 04:31 AM

I think Iīve seen Change the world on YouTube for sure some time ago :)

Zee
03-07-2010, 04:42 AM
I remember it was some Q&A where Dexter was asked have you ever played She's Got Issues and his answer truely was that we tried it but didn't work out well.

It can be tough, it has those samples for example...

Blackball_
03-07-2010, 12:28 PM
there IS a live clip of this being played, but with terrible quality. (tape recorder in pocket at gig recorded onto wav recorder with a computer microphone kind of terrible quality)

however ive not heard or seen of it for years and because so many people are saying it doesnt exist then i am assuming its been lost :(

Leandro
03-07-2010, 12:53 PM
Well, if you've heard it live, I'm jealous. I figured it would be easily accessible since it was a single. I hate how my most absolute favorite songs are never played live. Maybe once, but only captured on terrible quality. Come on guys...Give me some Race Against Myself, Takes Me Nowhere, The End of the Line, Denial, Revisited...Stuff like that :(

Takes Me Nowhere live: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ICJP3NCE

Supa
03-07-2010, 09:51 PM
Will you re upload that somewhere else? It's not working for me.

holland25
03-08-2010, 12:26 AM
I've uploaded it for you, haven't I?

Supa
03-09-2010, 09:47 PM
Not sure, I'm on dial up at the moment and haven't been able to download what you uploaded for me.

BigFish
03-10-2010, 01:33 AM
Takes Me Nowhere live: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=ICJP3NCE

Yeah, I actually remember I've heard that. It's just not very good quality and I wish they would've actually played it here in the States on tour on a consistent basis...Why do the Japanese get all the good songs? I'm a hardcore loyal fan and I get Pretty Fly, Gone Away and Self Esteem 400 times. Never anything rare.

Oxygene
03-10-2010, 01:41 AM
Yeah, I actually remember I've heard that. It's just not very good quality and I wish they would've actually played it here in the States on tour on a consistent basis...Why do the Japanese get all the good songs? I'm a hardcore loyal fan and I get Pretty Fly, Gone Away and Self Esteem 400 times. Never anything rare.

*cough*
club show
*cough*

BigFish
03-10-2010, 01:42 AM
cough cough?

SuperKnux
03-11-2010, 01:45 AM
I think it's funny that I saw the band play, "A Lot Like Me" live in Austin, Texas last year and NOBODY at the show recorded it. This has been the only time (to my knowledge atleast) that the band has ever played it. I feel so lucky.

BigFish
03-11-2010, 02:42 PM
Jealousy abounds.

Baiano_Holland
03-11-2010, 04:01 PM
No brakes live would be INSANE! No hero too, never saw these 2 songs live :/

Greekoldfan
03-11-2010, 05:35 PM
No brakes live would be INSANE! No hero too, never saw these 2 songs live :/

don't be lazy!no hero live posted about a week ago.... [VIDEO] 1993-08-29 - Catalhuyuk, Houston, TX

amandabenami
03-11-2010, 07:10 PM

i'm not a big fan of hardcore until my husband influenced me to be.

Why do the Japanese get all the good songs?
i don't think so.

Berzerker92
03-11-2010, 10:34 PM
Well I propose that during the next tour if they have a request a song feature again we spam the vote to get some of these rare songs played at least once. Then we need to make sure we have people recording at said concerts!

Oxygene
03-12-2010, 02:03 AM
Well I propose that during the next tour if they have a request a song feature again we spam the vote to get some of these rare songs played at least once. Then we need to make sure we have people recording at said concerts!

Like lightning rod? :D

Supa
03-13-2010, 02:59 PM
Huck It live!

cool 2 hate 681
03-13-2010, 04:32 PM
I think cool 2 hate 681 went to a concert once where they played She's Got Issues, not recordings of it, though.

yes i did :cool: it was my first offspring concert i assumed it was always on the setlist since it was the last single from americana

great idea :) if they do it again that should be the next bbs campaign