PDA

View Full Version : Denial Revisited... live??

Lord Phidias
03-08-2010, 02:01 AM
Hello, I've never seen The Offspring live (they came to Mexico like 11 years ago...), so, do yo uguys know if TO have ever performed Denial Revisited live?? There's nothing on youtube, and, if you have footage or an audio recording of that, would you mind sharing??? Hope this works... cheers.

KHWHD
03-08-2010, 03:32 AM
Ask dexternumbers, according to her - she has links. :rolleyes:

Berzerker92
03-08-2010, 07:56 AM
It's believed they never have and there are no known recordings of it so maybe once it may have been played?? There's alot of good songs that haven't been played live
No Brakes
D,R
All Along
End Of The Line
Come Out Swinging
Living In Chaos
like 4 songs from Splinter and RAFRAG too.

holland25
03-08-2010, 08:04 AM
They have NEVER played that song live. NEVER.

And to the list of good songs that have never been played live:

Crossroads
Something to Believe in

bouncingcoles
03-08-2010, 11:14 AM
It's believed they never have and there are no known recordings of it so maybe once it may have been played?? There's alot of good songs that haven't been played live
No Brakes
D,R
All Along
End Of The Line
Come Out Swinging
Living In Chaos
like 4 songs from Splinter and RAFRAG too.

they have played every song off RAFRAG at least once live. they really need to play no brakes, end of the line, come out swinging and living in chaos live cause i fucking love those songs.

MAXTER
03-08-2010, 12:49 PM
so what are the songs that never have been play live????
Can you make me a list??

nightvision
03-08-2010, 12:59 PM
They did play Living In Chaos once.

About Denial, Revisited... Let's not go there again.

cool 2 hate 681
03-08-2010, 01:15 PM
they should have played not the one from smash

Greekoldfan
03-08-2010, 03:44 PM
songs that we haven't got any live recordings(or at least me) and probably never played live are:
crossroads
something to believe in
not the one
leave it behind
dont pick it up
change the world
shes got issues
the end of the line
no brakes
come out swinging
living in chaos
all along
denial revisited
vultures
huck it
race against myself
never gonna find me
songs that we dont have live recordings but have been PLAYED live:
a lot like me
lets hear it for rock bottom
rise and fall

SkuM
03-08-2010, 04:47 PM
I have a mp3 of Living in Chaos live, but I do not know from what show it was recorded. Got it somewhere I do not remember hehe some time ago. I'll upload to rapidshare and put a link here.

SkuM
03-08-2010, 04:54 PM
Here is:

http://rapidshare.com/files/360822527/Living_In_Chaos__Live_.mp3.html

I don't have a pro account, so It can be downloaded only 10 times, if somebody can put it on a permanent link please do it :D

By the way, the sound quality is bad, but whatever...

Enjoy

Greekoldfan
03-08-2010, 06:47 PM
wow!thank you so much !!!first time to listen to it live!!I dont mind about the quility!they should play it more often live

TakesMeNowhere28
03-08-2010, 07:14 PM
I wish they would do Denial, Revisited live. It's one of my favorite Offspring songs. I can't count the number of times I played it when my last girlfriend and I broke up. I know, I'm pathetic lol :D

spidey255
03-09-2010, 12:43 AM
songs that we haven't got any live recordings(or at least me) and probably never played live are:
crossroads
something to believe in
not the one
leave it behind
dont pick it up
change the world
shes got issues
the end of the line
no brakes
come out swinging
living in chaos
all along
denial revisited
vultures
huck it
race against myself
never gonna find me
songs that we dont have live recordings but have been PLAYED live:
a lot like me
lets hear it for rock bottom
rise and fall

Pretty sure I've seen a video of them doing Don't Pick It Up. How have they not played She's Got Issues? That one was a single...

Oxygene
03-09-2010, 12:54 AM
Pretty sure I've seen a video of them doing Don't Pick It Up. How have they not played She's Got Issues? That one was a single...

THEY HAVE PLAYED SHE'S GOT ISSUES FFS I've heard them play it live

slagod
03-09-2010, 02:52 AM
Here is:

http://rapidshare.com/files/360822527/Living_In_Chaos__Live_.mp3.html

I don't have a pro account, so It can be downloaded only 10 times, if somebody can put it on a permanent link please do it :D

By the way, the sound quality is bad, but whatever...

Enjoy

Could you upload it again? Cause the limit for downloads has been reached...

SkuM
03-09-2010, 05:10 AM
Here's the new link... but again it will work only 10 times, I'll not upload forever hehehe, please somebody put it on a permanent link.

http://rapidshare.com/files/361029246/Living_In_Chaos__Live_.mp3.html

Greekoldfan
03-09-2010, 05:20 AM
by the way I believe that crossroads its the best song in the st album and the only one we dont have it live

holland25
03-09-2010, 05:34 AM
I agree with the Crossroads thing.

slagod
03-09-2010, 06:19 AM
Thanks so much.
I didn't know that in the internet exist other offspring live songs, that
I haven't heard before :)

Dexter_italy
03-09-2010, 10:25 AM
Wow living in chaos live! thanks! I'm sure it's plenty of live songs we didn't hear out there...just someone who don't come here.... :mad:

Marco
03-09-2010, 02:53 PM
hey! I haven't got it! :mad: :D
Could someone help?

SkuM
03-09-2010, 05:13 PM
http://rapidshare.com/files/361272104/Living_In_Chaos__Live_.mp3.html

Supa
03-09-2010, 09:46 PM
Thank you very much!

Lord Phidias
03-24-2010, 01:10 AM
Wow! Thanks to all, I suck at this boards thing, first time I post in a board, and I forgot about it... I asked because I once played it at a concert I did in school for my girlfriend... well, exgilrfriend (as well as other several Bon Jovi, Nickelback, Poison songs...), she broke up with me after a fight and I wanted her badly to be my girl again, but unfortunately that day, I discovered that she and the guitarrist from my metal band and best friend at the time kissed in the football field... yeah, I know, movie-like... it sucked, but I got over it, haha... like 2 years later... I'm so lame... :( Anyways, thanks again! :confused:

Supa
03-24-2010, 08:48 PM
They haven't played these songs live, as far as I know:

Crossroads
Demons (A Mexican Fiesta)
Hypodermic
Something To Believe In
Not The One
Leave It Behind
Don't Pick It Up
Change The World
The End Of The Line
No Brakes
Come Out Swinging
All Along
Denial, Revisited
Race Against Myself
Never Gonna Find Me

PunksKillEmos
03-24-2010, 09:32 PM
I swear they have a clip of come out swinging in the huck it video, or on the extras in in the greatest hits dvd, but I could be mistaken.

offs55
03-28-2010, 09:18 PM
Can someone upload living in chaos live again please? maybe in opther site like megaupload, rapidshare doest work here

RageAndLov
03-29-2010, 07:48 AM
I find it hard to believe that Something to Believe in and Not the One haven't been played. I swear that I have seen/heard Something to Believe in on the internet somewhere.

Greekoldfan
03-29-2010, 08:59 AM
They haven't played these songs live, as far as I know:

Crossroads
Demons (A Mexican Fiesta)
Hypodermic
Something To Believe In
Not The One
Leave It Behind
Don't Pick It Up
Change The World
The End Of The Line
No Brakes
Come Out Swinging
All Along
Denial, Revisited
Race Against Myself
Never Gonna Find Me

they DID play demons and hypodermic
demons: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nKoKURZFVZo (there was a much better quality color video as dvd format in offspringbootlegs)
hypodermic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBUFYqPC3u4&feature=related there was one more hypodermic live version from toronto opera house 1993.I cant find it now in tube but i've got the video in my collection.I'll uploaded in about a week

Blackball_
03-29-2010, 09:30 AM
I swear they have a clip of come out swinging in the huck it video, or on the extras in in the greatest hits dvd, but I could be mistaken.

i am sure its from huck it.. however its been ages since i watched it but i think it might be overdubbed...

still i am convinced they have played this live : \

TheOldMark
04-04-2010, 06:03 PM
Um, someone needs to an accurate list of these songs. You've never heard Something to Believe In live? Back on the smash tour, they played every song from Smash, and like a couple from Ignition, they didnt have enough songs to skip any.
Noodles told me they Shes Got Issues 2 or 3 times, but received "a simply tepid" response from the fans.
Ive heard Not the One on old smash bootlegs.
Ive heard end of the line
and im pretty sure theyve played Never Gonna Find me.

Leoladen
04-05-2010, 09:53 PM
The end of the line? I want to listen this :(

Supa
04-07-2010, 08:23 PM
Um, someone needs to an accurate list of these songs. You've never heard Something to Believe In live? Back on the smash tour, they played every song from Smash, and like a couple from Ignition, they didnt have enough songs to skip any.
Noodles told me they Shes Got Issues 2 or 3 times, but received "a simply tepid" response from the fans.
Ive heard Not the One on old smash bootlegs.
Ive heard end of the line
and im pretty sure theyve played Never Gonna Find me.

I've never heard any of them, or heard of anyone who has recordings.