PDA

View Full Version : Hello everybody

tears_of_ash
01-28-2005, 08:35 AM
Hello everyone. I am new to this web forum and hopefully like all of you I love The Offspring. I would also like to promote my website.

www.skatemusicmania.piczo.com

Please go to my site and check it out. Also please can you go and sign the guestbook and let me know what I can do with it. Thank you all very much. One more thing....guys...do you think the girl on my page is hott? just wondering.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-28-2005, 08:44 AM
I hate forum whores. Graah. There should be a seperate forum for this kind of thing.

tears_of_ash
01-28-2005, 08:47 AM
I had one message and I am a forum whore? wow they are really cutting down on us nowadays.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-28-2005, 08:50 AM
No, I mean whoring your forum. Post 100-200 decent messages and then I'll go on your site.

Gordie
01-28-2005, 08:52 AM
Hello everyone. I am new to this web forum and hopefully like all of you I love The Offspring. I would also like to promote my website.

Please go to my site and check it out. Also please can you go and sign the guestbook and let me know what I can do with it. Thank you all very much. One more thing....guys...do you think the girl on my page is hott? just wondering.

hinting that the girl on that page is.. you??

tears_of_ash
01-28-2005, 08:55 AM
hinting that the girl on that page is.. you??

no actually she is my girlfriend.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-28-2005, 08:57 AM
I went on it to check it out.

I left after 10 seconds, because the music is so annoying.

tears_of_ash
01-28-2005, 09:05 AM
I went on it to check it out.

I left after 10 seconds, because the music is so annoying.

woah I have music on their. wow. Who is it?

Camilamazed
01-28-2005, 11:31 AM
It's not about the guy who started this thread.

But why do people make up websites and always ask us to visit them and SIGN THE GUESTBOOK????????

People should just make up guestbooks....... :D (Damn)

jonno
01-28-2005, 12:45 PM
well i'll say one good thing about ya. you've got great taste in music. vive le dead kennedys & the ramones

ThatOneGuy123
01-28-2005, 01:38 PM
I am the king and I give your site a :) work on it more...beotch

_ߥ_vil_
01-28-2005, 01:44 PM

Awww...Jesse, that is sweet about your girlfriend.....She is very pretty though..Seeing as though i am a girl!