PDA

View Full Version : I lost my virginity to a dog

Paint_It_Black
03-13-2010, 12:43 PM
Well no, I didn't. But she (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D1UAxfb5xQA) did.

This is a 6 minute video that is highly disturbing. It's not visually disturbing, so don't be too scared. But damn. Of course when I saw this my first thought was "someone on the bbs will want to see this".

Enjoy.

jacknife737
03-13-2010, 01:03 PM
I fucking hate the internet.

Worst is, i've seen another clip from whatever documentary this is from.

Bejka
03-13-2010, 01:06 PM
How did you found this???????????????????????????????????????????

Ryder1234
03-13-2010, 01:22 PM
Goddamn it, I was really hoping that was a joke.

What the Fuuucckk.

mrconeman
03-13-2010, 01:41 PM
Having resisted the "Man fucked to death by horse" link for all these years I don't think I'll cave to this one either.

Richard posting it, and there being no "you cannot unsee what you have seen" quip made it tempting though I will give you that.

randman21
03-13-2010, 01:41 PM
It always comes back to horse fucking with you people. It wasn't all that bad until the last couple of minutes. That was just beyond creepy.

Ryder1234
03-13-2010, 01:45 PM
That man is a real trooper. He survived where Mr. Hands just could not. HORSE FUCKING HORSE FUCKING HORSE FUCKING

mrconeman
03-13-2010, 01:59 PM
Why am I so tempted to watch this.

Lizardus
03-13-2010, 02:17 PM
Why am I so tempted to watch this.
Natural human morbosity/curiosity.
We like to watch.

I'll try to make it even more tempting.

H-H-H-HYMEN BREAKER!

mrconeman
03-13-2010, 02:32 PM
So my curiosity got the better of me, and for fuck sake.

I hate everything.

Andy
03-13-2010, 03:04 PM
I didn't lose my virginity to a dog, but she sure was a bitch.

Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

wheelchairman
03-13-2010, 03:51 PM
I like Andy.

Everyone seems disturbed by this video, so I'm gonna pass.

nieh
03-13-2010, 03:59 PM
How did you found this???????????????????????????????????????????

See, normally I don't bother asking questions like that when a video's making the rounds, but this one was just uploaded today and as of right this post has only 55 views. The only logical explanation for this is that PIB shot, starred in, and uploaded the video himself.

Llamas
03-13-2010, 05:31 PM
Having resisted the "Man fucked to death by horse" link for all these years I don't think I'll cave to this one either.

Richard posting it, and there being no "you cannot unsee what you have seen" quip made it tempting though I will give you that.

I concur with this. Nobody has even hinted at this being less disturbing than the horsefucking thing, which worries me. Gross, not interested. And I also agree with Nieh.

dexter12296566
03-13-2010, 06:08 PM
Natural human morbosity/curiosity.

Maybe that is why I wanted to see the blue waffle thing...
I wish I had never EVER seen that! Fortunately, I dont't really remember it...I tried to forget!

This wasn't all that disturbing, but I saw someone's post saying the end was the creepiest and I didn't watch the whole thing.

Gustavo
03-13-2010, 06:46 PM
I didn't even get uncomfortable watching this, I'm just impressed that the people on the video are such good actors. OF COURSE IT'S FAKE!

If it's not, I hate the world and its residents.

jacknife737
03-13-2010, 07:53 PM
It's not visually disturbing: it's what they talk about.

dexter12296566
03-13-2010, 07:57 PM

Maybe it would be but I agree with iGustavo... It is most-likely fake!

mynamewastaken
03-13-2010, 08:25 PM
I didn't lose my virginity to a dog, but she sure was a bitch.

Hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

LMAO! I laught at this hard enough that my mother asked what was so funny. Idk, maybe I only find this funny because my meds wore off and I feel high...

See, normally I don't bother asking questions like that when a video's making the rounds, but this one was just uploaded today and as of right this post has only 55 views. The only logical explanation for this is that PIB shot, starred in, and uploaded the video himself.

Interesting comment...

Homer
03-14-2010, 01:58 AM
To those who refuse to watch:

IT'S ON YOUTUBE, PEOPLE. Seriously, how can anything disturbing be on Youtube?

Smash punker
03-14-2010, 04:34 AM
well there are things I rather donīt see :D Cuz then it would be stucked in my head n I really donīt want that to happen :D

Llamas
03-14-2010, 05:00 AM

Sure, but this is what's stopping me:

There are things you can't unsee, but there are also things you can't unhear. And I'd prefer not to have to try to unhear this. :P

Homer
03-14-2010, 05:15 AM
There are things you can't unsee, but there are also things you can't unhear. And I'd prefer not to have to try to unhear this. :P

Nah, trust me. It's not bad at all; it's nothing you haven't heard before.

Blitz!
03-14-2010, 06:55 AM
With all due respect ... WTF

Enough said

Paint_It_Black
03-14-2010, 09:20 AM
Worst is, i've seen another clip from whatever documentary this is from.

I would watch the entire documentary. I'm fascinated by the way they seem so normal, so completely mundane actually, other than the bestiality. It's making me really wonder about all the heavyset, middle-aged, single women with pets that I work with.

Huh. Didn't notice that. I actually stole this from another forum, except they linked to the video on a NSFW site. But since the video itself is actually not visually offensive I figured I could find it on youtube.

I didn't even get uncomfortable watching this, I'm just impressed that the people on the video are such good actors. OF COURSE IT'S FAKE!

If it's not, I hate the world and its residents.

I really sort of think it's real. But I understand the desire to believe it's fake.

That's why I went with youtube. And come on people, even Dexternumbers watched it.

dexter12296566
03-14-2010, 09:47 AM
well there are things I rather donīt see :D Cuz then it would be stucked in my head n I really donīt want that to happen :D

It wasn't disturbing and it was definitely fake!

Gustavo
03-14-2010, 10:15 AM
I really sort of think it's real. But I understand the desire to believe it's fake.

I do believe that there are people out there who are like the characters in that video, but, I'm pretty sure they're very cautious about this dirty little secret of theirs and don't go around telling everyone that they fuck animals, or animals fuck them.

What makes you think someone would want to be exposed like that? Besides, the video production is very good and I think it's very professional, it's almost like a video for TV, yet you don't see any TV logo on the video, that's because TV wouldn't be dumb enough to broadcast such thing. So, that video must have been made by a smart-ass youtube user who has a good recording gear and good editing skills.

Besides, they way the characters talk is so natural, even though pervs like them in real life do that kind of thing and have pleasure out of it, they DO know that it is wrong and that society doesn't condone (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=36933) this behaviour. Therefore, they wouldn't be so calm and natural while talking about having "intercourse" with animals.

And, since I'm not a native English speaker, I may be wrong, but they use certain expressions that aren't really used nowadays, for example, they say "having intercourse" rather than "fucking". Also, why would that lady even joke about the situation if it were real, check out 00:55, where she says "Oh My God, I'm gonna have puppies".

Lastly, I don't live in North America, but, that lady who is cooking doesn't work in any TV show, does she? I mean, if not for TV, why would anyone want to record themselves coking? That just doesn't make sense.

Llamas
03-14-2010, 12:01 PM
I decided to watch it. I did read something once (from Savage Love, back when Dan Savage had his column in the Onion) about a girl who would just "happen" to fall asleep on the floor while she was babysitting, pantless. And then she'd apparently wake up to the dog licking her. And it just kept happening somehow. So she was writing to the column to ask if this was normal, if she could get any diseases, etc. It was really weird/gross. And this is about as disturbing.

Also, these women are only slightly less gross-looking than the objectum sexual ladies. Why are these people always hideous overweight *women*? edit: nevermind, there's a dude...