PDA

View Full Version : Huck It Live

Supa
03-14-2010, 09:17 PM
Who here would like to see Huck It live?

I would, it's a great song and pretty fast paced.

bouncingcoles
03-15-2010, 12:14 AM
ya that song rocks. i think they should play DUI live

PunksKillEmos
03-15-2010, 02:07 PM
ya that song rocks. I think they should play dui live

yes!!!!!!!!!!!

SkuM
03-15-2010, 05:10 PM
I think it is a good song to open the show too...

nameless
03-15-2010, 05:27 PM
everyone has requests like this, all songs theyd love to hear live etc. id live to hear some older material but ive always liked the way they shape their set, they have all the classics and a few songs they throw in depending on the show!

Greg-K's-PENIS
03-15-2010, 08:30 PM
when they come to australia i would love to here some songs from ignition, like lapd and dirty madic and i choose would be awesome too.

randman21
03-15-2010, 11:01 PM
Is it so hard to put a question mark at the end of thread titles like these? You may get one's hopes up one of these days.

Supa
03-16-2010, 07:20 PM
when they come to australia i would love to here some songs from ignition, like lapd and dirty madic and i choose would be awesome too.

Yes, but there are recordings of these...I want them to start playing some songs that they've never done before, like Huck It.

nameless
03-18-2010, 07:12 PM
they evetually played lightning rod live when it seemed like they never would so you never really know what they have in mind for the set. it would be good if you could vote for songs in their set like they did recently!

Omni
03-19-2010, 08:07 PM
I know the whole "well known songs go over better with a crowd because they can sing along" argument has it's merits, but one of the things I love most about the Offspring is that usually 3/4 of their album will be made of smash hit material. Getting people to see that your band is better beyond what goes to radio stations is a good way to see that casual fans pick up the albums that aren't Smash or Americana. Plus, it would get terribly boring to stick to the same 30 or so songs shuffled for 20-something years.

Then again, I'm not in the music business so I don't know the tried and true methods, but they should have more faith in themselves. They're a punk rock band, DUI may not be a singalong to most, but it would never get them booed from the stage.

Tomasisko
03-21-2010, 02:59 AM
Huck It is definitely a song that I would love to see live. Maybe it's time to start a campaign? :p

Supa
03-21-2010, 09:11 PM
Anybody else up for an official campaign?