PDA

View Full Version : How can I get Gringo Bandito (international)?

zsk
03-16-2010, 12:11 PM
I want to know how i can order it in Germany....
does anyone know shops from europe or so ,which sell them?

Tijs
03-16-2010, 12:24 PM
All the shops that sell them are listed on the website (http://www.gringobandito.com/locations/), but none outside of the US. The only way to get it is to order it using the webshop (http://store.gringobandito.com/).

edit: Actually, there's one in Italy where you can try it (http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&time=&date=&ttype=&q=Arzachena,+Olbia-Tempio+%28Sardinia%29,+Italy&sll=41.078754,9.388149&sspn=0.345755,0.752563&ie=UTF8&cd=1&z=11&iwloc=addr&om=1).

Beheaded
03-16-2010, 04:06 PM
There was or still is (don't know exactly) one bottle on the german ebay-site for 7.99 € (+7 shipping).

I still got 2 full bottles of 3.:cool: I like it.

zsk
03-17-2010, 08:02 AM
There was or still is (don't know exactly) one bottle on the german ebay-site for 7.99 € (+7 shipping).

I still got 2 full bottles of 3.:cool: I like it.

ach du scheiße!
15 € für eine Flasche???
Da kann ich den shit selber machen :D

Edit: is ther maybe some kind of recipe how to make this sauce by myself?
or does anyone know something similar or a similar recipe ?

Beheaded
03-17-2010, 12:46 PM
ach du scheiße!
15 € für eine Flasche???
Da kann ich den shit selber machen :D

Gibt es irgendwo das Rezept von Coca Cola im Internet? Nein. Wäre ja wirtschaftlich auch ziemlich unklug eine Rezept herzustellen und es dann open-source-technisch der freien Welt zur Verfügung zu stellen.
Die Kosten wären übrigens bei eigener "Brauerei" weitaus höher als 15 Euro. Nur soviel dazu. Greif bei eBay zu oder bestell direkt in Amerika. Sie liefern auch nach Deutschland. Portokosten sind aber enorm. Oder greife, wie ich es tat, auf Kontakte in Amerika zurück.

dff_punk
03-17-2010, 04:06 PM

Vinegar, Water, Habanero Peppers, Jalapeño Peppers, Red Japanese Chili Peppers, More Peppers, Salt, Mojo, Spices, and Xanthan Gum.

You just need to know how much of everything to put in there. I say, put it all in a blender and do not put there as much of the Habaneros or your tongue will burn :D

Krojd
03-17-2010, 04:14 PM

Order it from official shop dude, do it! :) It's worth it.

Free?
03-18-2010, 02:13 AM
Vinegar, Water, Habanero Peppers, Jalapeño Peppers, Red Japanese Chili Peppers, More Peppers, Salt, Mojo, Spices, and Xanthan Gum.

You just need to know how much of everything to put in there. I say, put it all in a blender and do not put there as much of the Habaneros or your tongue will burn :D

What happened to the part where boiling all that stuff should keep 'em separated?

dff_punk
03-18-2010, 02:42 AM
Oh yeah, silly me. I forgot that one.

Bejka
03-18-2010, 07:30 AM
Dexter should make a chocolate, not a hot sauce... heeeeeey Dexter, what do you think? :D choco, choco!!!

Krojd
03-18-2010, 08:04 AM
Dexter should make a chocolate, not a hot sauce... heeeeeey Dexter, what do you think? :D choco, choco!!!

Hot sauce all the way! :p

cool 2 hate 681
03-18-2010, 01:53 PM

he should do what paul newman did and make his own food brand:D