PDA

View Full Version : Is Linda able to reason with logic?

RXP
01-28-2005, 01:33 PM
Check out the photo album page. She's crazy I say!

the_GoDdEsS
01-28-2005, 01:39 PM
She's crazy I say!

Nothing new under good old Sun.

RXP
01-28-2005, 01:42 PM
It's crazy. I've never seen anyone who can just continue to keep insisting on things when you've proven them wrong. I commend her. It's an oustanding tallent. It would probably drive most people crazy if they attemped to reason with her in real life.

Mota Boy
01-28-2005, 04:15 PM
I voted "yes", but it was an accident.

HornyPope
01-28-2005, 04:45 PM
People, the women has mental issues. Seriously. I know terms like "mentally retarded" get thrown a lot on the 'net, but this one is a serious case. Insult her if you like it--you have my blessing--but don't get dragged in serious conversations because you only make yourself look like a dumb one.

HornyPope
01-28-2005, 05:00 PM
Yeah sure whatever. I'm no doctor.

nitropenguin!
01-28-2005, 06:20 PM
All I've been seeing constanly is just a clash of opinions. The both of you disagree with everything thrown into a thread. But so what? Trying to turn everyone else against her is low.

Camilamazed
01-28-2005, 06:23 PM
Poor Linda :rolleyes:

Linda
01-28-2005, 06:28 PM
RXP -you proved nothing in the Photo Album topic or this one, except that you're a total moron.

Camilamazed - :confused: Did I judge you wrong, or am I misunderstanding your reply?

Camilamazed
01-28-2005, 06:35 PM
RXP -you proved nothing in the Photo Album topic or this one, except that you're a total moron.

Camilamazed - :confused: Did I judge you wrong, or am I misunderstanding your reply?
You misunderstood my reply. I meant that's bad what RXP is saying about you :)

RXP
01-29-2005, 02:15 AM

Crazy woman!!

Obie2trice
01-29-2005, 04:11 AM
The girl is a retard

the_GoDdEsS
01-29-2005, 04:37 AM
The girl is a retard

Haha. What 'girl'?

Linda
01-29-2005, 11:12 AM
Crazy woman!!

Genius wannabe. :rolleyes:

Obie2trice - Oh, and you're so smart?! HA

the_GoDdEsS - Beginning your bitch career again?

I can't wait until you guys get knocked down in your adult life, and you will at some point or other. When you do, please remember how you treated me and other people online, OK?

the_GoDdEsS
01-29-2005, 11:14 AM
the_GoDdEsS - Beginning your bitch career again?

No. I was born a bitch, my dear. I only manage to repress being one when I want to due to my sense of self-discipline.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-29-2005, 11:16 AM
I can't wait until you guys get knocked down in your adult life, and you will at some point or other. When you do, please remember how you treated me and other people online, OK?

Yes. I'll end up homeless, beginning for money and scraps of food.. forgotten, neglected and hungry.. and all I'll be able to think is "my God, I wish I hadn't said those things to Linda."

RXP
01-29-2005, 11:17 AM
Yeah the godess is a fucking bitch to everyone online!!

wtf you smoking? She's a bitch to you cause you're a dick, Linda.

Linda
01-29-2005, 11:19 AM
Yes. I'll end up homeless, beginning for money and scraps of food.. forgotten, neglected and hungry.. and all I'll be able to think is "my God, I wish I hadn't said those things to Linda."

LMFAO, It's so fucking funny when you have NO idea what I mean! I just love how you show how smart you are NOT and you don't even know it!

P.S. Good job of ignoring me, David, seeing how that post wasn't even directed at YOU! Idiot! :rolleyes:

Linda
01-29-2005, 11:19 AM
Yeah the godess is a fucking bitch to everyone online!!

wtf you smoking? She's a bitch to you cause you're a dick, Linda.

She's only nice to you because you HAVE a dick.

the_GoDdEsS
01-29-2005, 11:20 AM

People get knocked down even before they hit adult life. So that comment is irrelevant.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-29-2005, 11:20 AM
Linda: I believe you said "you guys". You didn't specify any group of "guys".

By the by, come up with new insults.

And get a sense of humour. :)

Vicky
01-29-2005, 11:23 AM

i just imagined that, except you had a beard and a bottle in a brown bag.. was amusing, and i almost choked on my cornish pasty

Linda
01-29-2005, 11:24 AM
Linda: I believe you said "you guys". You didn't specify any group of "guys".

By the by, come up with new insults.

And get a sense of humour. :)

I said "you guys" after message to certain people. Learn how to interpret replies before you reply. I have a sense of humor, you're just not funny.

People get knocked down even before they hit adult life. So that comment is irrelevant

Have you? I wasn't talking about "people". I was talking about you 3.

RXP
01-29-2005, 11:25 AM
She's only nice to you because you HAVE a dick.

I never knew Izie and all the other people she's nice to had dicks too. FYI she's one of the most caring people I know online.

I shall now term your logic as Linda logic. It's like fuzzy logic but works in such an unpredictable quantum level that no one will ever be able to understand how you reason.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-29-2005, 11:25 AM
I said "you guys" after message to certain people. Learn how to interpret replies before you reply. I have a sense of humor, you're just not funny.

Learn how to interpret replies yourself. My reply was clearly an exaggerated situation. And there's no single way of interpreting a post, so I shall do so as I see fit.

Learn some new insults. :)

RXP
01-29-2005, 11:27 AM

Yeah miss. My life used to suck it up a couple years ago but things have turned round a lot :-) I got kicked down a lot fucker but the times are turning. Even if I do get back down there it still won't make me feel sorry for treating people online like I do. Cause you should have a real life and not care what people online think. But we all know you're best friend in the whole world is some fat 18 year old lesbian you don't even know. *sigh*

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-29-2005, 11:28 AM

3? Who would be that 3? RXP, Goddess, and..? Surely not me? Because you said you weren't referring to me.

Vicky
01-29-2005, 11:28 AM
i thought tripboy..? dunno, ahhh.. obie2trice

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-29-2005, 11:30 AM
Ah. In that case, statement retracted.

Just that one, though. I still think Linda Logic is a good idea.

RXP
01-29-2005, 11:32 AM
Linda logic:

Premise: All dogs have four legs
Premise: Rover is a dog
Conclusion: Books are wrong!

the_GoDdEsS
01-29-2005, 11:33 AM

Fairly amount of injustice. And how was I supposed to know you were refering to 'us 3' and who are 'us 3' anyway?

Linda
01-29-2005, 11:33 AM
Yeah miss. My life used to suck it up a couple years ago but things have turned round a lot :-) I got kicked down a lot fucker but the times are turning. Even if I do get back down there it still won't make me feel sorry for treating people online like I do. Cause you should have a real life and not care what people online think. But we all know you're best friend in the whole world is some fat 18 year old lesbian you don't even know. *sigh*

My quote wasn't directed at you. My best friend lives in California. In fact I'm on my way to see him now. Don't know where you get your info, but it's all wrong. It may not be a nice thing to say, but I'm gonna say it anyway.
I sincerely hope you continue to get knocked down, way down, until the possibility of you getting back up is nil and void. You are a very ugly mean person, and I want nothing more to do with you. Time to put my ignore function to use and not change it. I do feel bad about treating people mean, but only people who have NOT treated me mean first. You, I do NOT feel bad in the least for what I just said. From now on, you're being ignored.
Have a rotten life, K?! So long.

RXP
01-29-2005, 11:36 AM
M
I sincerely hope you continue to get knocked down, way down, until the possibility of you getting back up is nil and void. You are a very ugly mean person, and I want nothing more to do with you. Time to put my ignore function to use and not change it. I do feel bad about treating people mean, but only people who have NOT treated me mean first. You, I do NOT feel bad in the least for what I just said. From now on, you're being ignored.
Have a rotten life, K?! So long.

I really hope when you become an pensioner you get knocked down and are sorry for what you just said :(

Yay! I'm on Linda's ignore list! Even TripBoy didn't get that far? *feels good*

And Linda, bad carma my dear. BAD carma. I wish nothing but the best for you and i hope logic finds a place in your brain and you have a good life :-)

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-29-2005, 11:38 AM
I used to be on her ignore list.

-Sniff- those were the days.

RXP
01-29-2005, 11:38 AM
Ha pussy. You just gotta rip into the old whore, she'll put you back on.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-29-2005, 11:39 AM
Linda's name is Linda!

omg, random.

Mr. Noodles
01-29-2005, 04:32 PM
I voted "yes", but it was an accident.
Same thing happened to me! :mad:

Mr. Noodles
01-29-2005, 04:56 PM
Same thing happened to me! :mad:
Actually, this wasn't an accident, I just said that 'cause I'm bored.
I barely know anything about Linda.
Linda's ok.

Noodles is gay
01-29-2005, 04:56 PM
Is Linda able to reason with logic?

No, yes, no, yes, no, yes...

I don't know

Mota Boy
01-29-2005, 08:26 PM
Yay! I'm on Linda's ignore list! Even TripBoy didn't get that far? *feels good*
Look, the fact of the matter is that you won't be on her list for long, because she uses this BBS to validate her existence. She long ago realized that she can't fit in, so her only remaining hope is to play the antagonist. Every time you insult her, whatever sting your insult carries is greatly offset by the fact that you're still reacting to her - verifying the fact that she may be growing more and more feeble and decrepit while working at a poor-paying job after a lifetime of contributing nothing to the world, but her words still can carry some weight, even if it's just to vaguely annoy someone halfway around the world. She already is learning that she's going to die unloved, but she doesn't want to die forgotten.

Just ignore her.

RXP
01-29-2005, 09:07 PM
But it's fun to argue with her on Friday nights when I have nothing to do.

Linda
01-29-2005, 11:39 PM
Look, the fact of the matter is that you won't be on her list for long, because she uses this BBS to validate her existence. She long ago realized that she can't fit in, so her only remaining hope is to play the antagonist. Every time you insult her, whatever sting your insult carries is greatly offset by the fact that you're still reacting to her - verifying the fact that she may be growing more and more feeble and decrepit while working at a poor-paying job after a lifetime of contributing nothing to the world, but her words still can carry some weight, even if it's just to vaguely annoy someone halfway around the world. She already is learning that she's going to die unloved, but she doesn't want to die forgotten.

Just ignore her.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but I have a very well paying job, one of the highest paid in the company. Also, I am very much loved, by alot of people, IN REAL LIFE, who will mourn my death WHEN it happens. You guys don't mean shit to me. As for feeble and decrepit, I have a long way to go before I am either of those.

TripBoy, I would be that you and RXP will be dead long before me. The_Goddess I'm not sure about. So, don't worry about me, my dear, start worrying about yourself.

summer guy
01-30-2005, 01:08 AM
i likek eh deh cocksdhg.

RXP
01-30-2005, 03:28 AM
TripBoy, I would be that you and RXP will be dead long before me.

Linda logic:

RXP doesn't do drugs
RXP doesn't drink alot
RXP eats healthy
RXP works out
RXP leads a healthy life style

Conclusion: RXP will die before an old woman.

Linda
01-30-2005, 10:05 AM
Don't fear The Reaper.

I sure hope you don't.
When you meet him, tell him I said hi.

Kitten
01-30-2005, 10:17 AM
I sure hope you don't.
When you meet him, tell him I said hi.

Hey Linda. How are you?
As for the reaper, there is nothing to fear, he will take you and everyone else when he wants, and not a moment sooner.

Linda
01-30-2005, 10:35 AM
Hey Linda. How are you?
As for the reaper, there is nothing to fear, he will take you and everyone else when he wants, and not a moment sooner.

I'm just fine Kitten. How are you?
I'm not worried about the reaper....he's passed me up several times already!
:)

Linda
01-30-2005, 01:55 PM
At least I'll rot in a hospice, unlike you rotting in a gutter in the street.

arak0r
01-30-2005, 01:57 PM
*sigh*

linda is a pain in the ass, an old hag. ive had numerous fights and arguments with the wench on the old board, and frankly it helped prove my theory that you cant win an argument with an idiot, cause theyll never know when theyre beat anyway.

with that said, i have to say so far she hasnt done shit to me on this board so far. even can say shes been rather nice, so no complaints for now

Linda
01-30-2005, 02:00 PM
*sigh*

linda is a pain in the ass, an old hag. ive had numerous fights and arguments with the wench on the old board, and frankly it helped prove my theory that you cant win an argument with an idiot, cause theyll never know when theyre beat anyway.

with that saiid, i have to say so far she hasnt done shit to me on this board so far. even can say shes been rather nice, so no complaints for now

Well, you just gave me one. This first paragraph was quite mean and unnecessary. Just proves my point that even when I am nice, people are mean and hateful toward me. My feelings are terribly hurt now since I haven't said one mean word to or about you for a very long time. I guess I should just stop trying.

arak0r
01-30-2005, 02:03 PM
terribly hurt? over a post on this board? thats pathetic :| the past is the past and i commented on it. i always said you were being nice for now. no reason to go off weepz0ring, i feel bad insulting senior citizens :[

Linda
01-30-2005, 02:11 PM
terribly hurt? over a post on this board? thats pathetic :| the past is the past and i commented on it. i always said you were being nice for now. no reason to go off weepz0ring, i feel bad insulting senior citizens :[

You didn't have to do all that name calling first. Your comments in your second paragraph mean absolutely NOTHING after that first one. I'm not weeping, I just said my FEELINGS are hurt, and I'm not a senior citizen YET. :mad: You seem to forget how you and I joked around and had alot of fun UNTIL you found out my AGE.

RXP
01-30-2005, 05:13 PM
That's cause your an old whore he was looking for a quick score.

arak0r
01-30-2005, 05:25 PM
hardly, i didnt get along with you for long, and i always knew how old you were :rolleyes:

Jack the Tripper
01-30-2005, 05:38 PM
No. Linda can't do a fucking thing. Linda is mentally retarded and such an idiot an imposter of her can't even be made.

Linda
01-30-2005, 05:45 PM
No. Linda can't do a fucking thing. Linda is mentally retarded and such an idiot an imposter of her can't even be made.

Why don't you stop playing follow the leader and stop being an idiot?

Joey - Whatever, now you're a liar?! If you don't have anything nice to type, don't type anything at all. I don't give a fuck how bored you are, just leave me the fuck alone.

Jack the Tripper
01-30-2005, 05:47 PM

Joey - Whatever, now you're a liar?! If you don't have anything nice to type, don't type anything at all. I don't give a fuck how bored you are, just leave me the fuck alone.
you're not the one to tell people to stop being an idiot.

Linda
01-30-2005, 05:51 PM

Yes, I am. Why are you slagging me? You don't even know me. We have never chatted and there is no history on the bbs between us whatsoever.
What have I ever done to you? Please tell me, I would be very interested to know. I certainly don't recall doing anything to you.

arak0r
01-30-2005, 06:00 PM

the hell are you talking about? im not lying. the reason i stopped liking you was the amount of shit you used to give sunny. after i actually talked to her i realized she was quite a great young lass, and didnt deserve the massive amount of shit youd give her.

Linda
01-30-2005, 06:45 PM
I received shit, I gave shit, simple as that.

Jack the Tripper
01-30-2005, 07:13 PM
I received shit, I gave shit, simple as that.
your full of shit

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-30-2005, 07:14 PM
Oh come on, that was a little unfair. Unprovoked much.

Jack the Tripper
01-30-2005, 07:16 PM
Oh come on, that was a little unfair. Unprovoked much.
and you're a shemale

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-30-2005, 07:17 PM
Yes, I am. My breasts are bountiful and my penis stands alooft. Rar!

But still, that was unprovoked against Linda.

Jack the Tripper
01-30-2005, 07:17 PM
that's fucking disgusting

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-30-2005, 07:19 PM
Damn right.

Does it turn you on, big boy?

Jack the Tripper
01-30-2005, 07:22 PM
Damn right.

Does it turn you on, big boy?
No. And you must not know my age.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-30-2005, 07:22 PM
Age doesn't matter in our love, baby.

Linda
01-30-2005, 07:30 PM
your full of shit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack the Tripper

Yes, I am. Why are you slagging me? You don't even know me. We have never chatted and there is no history on the bbs between us whatsoever.
What have I ever done to you? Please tell me, I would be very interested to know. I certainly don't recall doing anything to you.

C'mon, why don't you answer? You have no reason for doing it?

Jack the Tripper
01-30-2005, 07:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack the Tripper

C'mon, why don't you answer? You have no reason for doing it?
I did answer. You were too busy smoking your own shit to notice that I answered

Linda
01-30-2005, 07:34 PM
I did answer. You were too busy smoking your own shit to notice that I answered

So your reason is, "you're full of shit"?
Sorry, but that's no reason.
I bet you even think you're funny.

Jack the Tripper
01-30-2005, 07:37 PM
I like arguing with idiots. That's what I'm doing right now.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-30-2005, 07:37 PM
Jack, you're a moron. Period.

Linda
01-30-2005, 07:38 PM
You're arguing with yourself, all I'm doing is asking you questions.

Aglaia
01-30-2005, 07:40 PM
Linda, remember love makes you say and do strange things. I think TUNB could do better though. :D

Jack the Tripper
01-30-2005, 07:40 PM
Yep. Idiods ask questions.

Aglaia
01-30-2005, 07:41 PM
There are no stupid questions, just stupid answers.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-30-2005, 07:41 PM
Linda, remember love makes you say and do strange things. I think TUNB could do better though. :D

Scuse me? I think you've got a little confused here.

Jack the Tripper
01-30-2005, 07:42 PM
There are no stupid questions, just stupid answers.
There are plenty of stupid questions

nitropenguin!
Oh what a deep, spiritual one we have here.

Aglaia
Sorry that was directed to Jackie.

Aglaia
01-30-2005, 07:44 PM
If you do not ask questions, then you would not gain knowledge.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-30-2005, 07:44 PM
Uhm..

OK, I'm officially speechless.

Aglaia
01-30-2005, 07:45 PM
Have I offended you?

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-30-2005, 07:46 PM
No, I was just majorly unprepared. I really have no clue how to respond.

Aglaia
My apologies to you then.

nitropenguin!
Respond to what? They're just going on about questions and answers. Shut up, all of you.

Jack the Tripper
01-30-2005, 07:47 PM
blah blah blah. Next please

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-30-2005, 07:47 PM
nitropenguin: I'm prepared to assume you didn't include me in that. Because you're mah Unholy Bitch.

Jack: Shut up. You're terminally uninteresting. People could physically die from reading your posts.

Jack the Tripper
01-30-2005, 07:50 PM
nitropenguin: I'm prepared to assume you didn't include me in that. Because you're mah Unholy Bitch.

Jack: Shut up. You're terminally uninteresting. People could physically die from reading your posts.
incase you don't know, my name isn't Jack.

arak0r
01-30-2005, 07:51 PM
im beginning to believe this jack chump is an idiot

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-30-2005, 07:51 PM
I don't care what your name is. Your name could be Funny McFunny Clown and your posts would still be the Internet version of a 20-year coma.

Linda
01-30-2005, 08:03 PM

You lost me on that one!

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-30-2005, 08:04 PM
Me too. I actually stopped and looked back at the post. I couldn't understand it.

Aglaia
01-30-2005, 08:08 PM
and you're a shemale

Yes, I am. My breasts are bountiful and my penis stands alooft. Rar!

My twisted sense of humor.....

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-30-2005, 08:09 PM
This has to be one of the strangest new members I've ever seen.

Linda
01-30-2005, 08:09 PM
Oh, so you meant love between Unholy and Jack? My name being mentioned threw me!

Aglaia
01-30-2005, 08:10 PM
Again, my apologies.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-30-2005, 08:10 PM
I thought he meant me and Linda were dating!

Aglaia
01-30-2005, 08:11 PM
I am not a "he".

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-30-2005, 08:11 PM
Pardon me, then.

But I hardly had many clues. No sig, no avatar, no nothing.

Linda
01-30-2005, 08:12 PM
I thought he meant me and Linda were dating!

:eek: I know! That's what I thought she meant too!

Aglaia
01-30-2005, 08:13 PM
Pardon me, then.

But I hardly had many clues. No sig, no avatar, no nothing.

I wasn't upset, and as you said, I am new and haven't gotten the chance set up.

Trip Boy
01-30-2005, 09:09 PM
Linda can't reason with any logic. AT ALL!

Linda
01-30-2005, 09:10 PM
You know that because you know me so well...personally. :rolleyes:

Trip Boy
01-30-2005, 09:11 PM
Logic is nothing personal. Way to prove the threads point!

Linda
01-30-2005, 09:20 PM
How do you figure it's nothing personal?
personal = of or relating to a particular person
You're an idiot.

Trip Boy
01-30-2005, 09:23 PM
That would be emotion not logic.

Linda
01-30-2005, 09:26 PM
I'm sorry, but you're wrong.
Again.

Trip Boy
01-30-2005, 09:28 PM
What is your best part of the day linda?

Jack the Tripper
02-01-2005, 03:38 PM
Limda cannot reason with logic. That's the whole truth and nothing but the truth so if you disagree with that fact you can go fuck yourself.

the_GoDdEsS
02-01-2005, 03:39 PM
Limda cannot reason with logic. That's the whole truth and nothing but the truth so if you disagree with that fact you can go fuck yourself.

Wow, you're real smart, aren't you?

JohnnyNemesis
02-01-2005, 03:42 PM

Your arguments are freakishly strong. *cowers in fear*

Jack the Tripper
02-01-2005, 03:43 PM
Your arguments are freakishly strong. *cowers in fear*
are you being sarcastic?

Linda
02-02-2005, 07:51 AM
Hey Linda, why do you think I'll die before you. After all, aren't I a computer nerd who makes up stories about drinking and drugs and unprotected sex with strangers?

If I have to explain that to you, then you are as stupid as I originally thought.

RXP
02-02-2005, 03:24 PM
Perhaps she means radiation from the monitor?

Linda
02-02-2005, 07:32 PM
This message is hidden because RXP is on your ignore list.

wonderfulness!

RXP
02-02-2005, 10:09 PM
wonderfulness!

All thsoe people who rip into you on a daily basis here and I made your ignore list. While this message will no doubt be ignored it's awesome that I no longer have to continue to argue with your illogical brain.

Those who voted yes in this poll should look to the arguments that you've had. THey may like you but it's stupid to say you can reason with logic because you clearly cannot. Still they can be your friends.