PDA

View Full Version : Possibility of you guys coming in Croatia again

CroRed
03-20-2010, 08:58 PM
I would really like if you guys could come to croatia one more time , im devasted beacuse of missing ur first preormace in Tvornica Zagreb and i cant stop thinking about it, im listening your band since i was 10 years old and i dreamt about seeing u ever since and when that opportunity finlly came i had some issues that made me unable to go to concert. There are a lot of fans who would like to see u again or for first time beacuse just like me they werent able to come. So i really hope that i would get one more chance to see the band of my life before u guy stop playing i will not be able to live with myself if that happens (dont think im gonna commit suicide xD or something like that , but you'll never know :D just kidding )

SO COME IN CROATIA AGAIN PLS!!!!

Relja
03-23-2010, 08:54 AM
You had your chance, you blew it. You don't miss the Offspring concert just like that. But feel invited if they come to Serbia these years, it really is our turn for them to visit us. Greetings!

CroRed
03-26-2010, 07:19 PM
You had your chance, you blew it. You don't miss the Offspring concert just like that. But feel invited if they come to Serbia these years, it really is our turn for them to visit us. Greetings!

ma nije mi vazno bosna hrvatska srbija , sve mi isto samo da dodu negdi blizu, na vea san hrv jel tu zivin pa ono ,al ako bude u srbiji iden