PDA

View Full Version : Is there a moshers Vs Chavs war at your school/ college?

_ߥ_vil_
01-28-2005, 02:58 PM
There is at mine and theres like mostly chavs and they are taking over the school. Nobheads!

*Waits for vickys impression of a Chav"

the_GoDdEsS
01-28-2005, 02:59 PM
No. We're not idiots like that. We're all heavy alcos.

_ߥ_vil_
01-28-2005, 03:01 PM
No. We're not idiots like that. We're all heavy alcos.

lol.....My school is full of stupid dumbass chavs who think they are hard by taking on the big guys in yr 11 and then getting twatted!

Vicky
01-28-2005, 03:02 PM
hahaha yay for me

omgz lyk, der iznt wars or nuffink, but in der chillin aat room a coll, der is dem fukkin moshas on wun syd, den a massif gap, den us fukkin wikkid chavs innit. a mi old skool der wuz random frowin of durt a dem fukkin dirty moshas, n DEY IS ALL FIK N DIRTY N NEED A WESH. fukkin moshas.

lalalaaaa im tired and couldnt think of good words :( had to enlist a friend to help:

gerrof mi ambag ye spannah says:
what would a chav say, instead of divide...
and we shed bitter tears for the lies we have told throughout the years says:
hmmmm.....dunno...*thinking of thick word for it*
gerrof mi ambag ye spannah says:
its hard :s
and we shed bitter tears for the lies we have told throughout the years says:
it is!

the_GoDdEsS
01-28-2005, 03:02 PM
Anyone who thinks Slovak uni people are lame would change their mind real soon.

Noodles is gay
01-28-2005, 03:07 PM
lol.....My school is full of stupid dumbass chavs who think they are hard by taking on the big guys in yr 11 and then getting twatted!

No, not the "big guys in year 11"!!! :eek:

*snigger* - i'm in the 6th form so i get to shout at all the little kids :cool:

No, like i said before - i go to private school *straightens tie* so hardly any chavs. But Coventry is almost the 'chav capital' of england so i hate going to town

*shudders*

*blinks stupidly*

*wanders off*

Endymion
01-28-2005, 03:11 PM
why does it matter to you at all what other people do? are they somehow impacting your education?

_ߥ_vil_
Quote from bf:

''OMG luk at that...that's sorted''
*I hit him*
"Wot waz dat for...yer starting...come on den i'll twat yer any day"
He even does a really gay handshake and him and his mate think they are 'ard

Vicky
when i was in year 7.. there were "chav wars" between the year 11 of my school, and the year 11 of the high school daan taan. (umm. down town). they had the day off, and came to our school with baseball bats, so we got to go home. then when we had the day off, our year 11s went there and beat up some random year 11s... pretty sure it all started over some slag

_ߥ_vil_
01-28-2005, 03:13 PM
why does it matter to you at all what other people do? are they somehow impacting your education?

Yeah...they surrounded me at lunchtime.

Me and my mate was quietly sat ther then we blink and this big gang of Chavs come and surround us...so we started shouting " Chavs are gay" and " poke them with sticks" and imitating them....they were just there "looking 'ard"

_ߥ_vil_
01-28-2005, 03:14 PM
when i was in year 7.. there were "chav wars" between the year 11 of my school, and the year 11 of the high school daan taan. (umm. down town). they had the day off, and came to our school with baseball bats, so we got to go home. then when we had the day off, our year 11s went there and beat up some random year 11s... pretty sure it all started over some slag

Chavs just think they are 'ard n dat wiv their burberry and cheap designer labels!

Noodles is gay
01-28-2005, 03:14 PM
Yeah...they surrounded me at lunchtime.

Me and my mate was quietly sat ther then we blink and this big gang of Chavs come and surround us...so we started shouting " Chavs are gay" and " poke them with sticks" and imitating them....they were just there "looking 'ard"

Seriously - how old are you?!!! :eek:

"chavs are gay"? dear me...

*shakes head*

_ߥ_vil_
01-28-2005, 03:16 PM
Seriously - how old are you?!!! :eek:

"chavs are gay"? dear me...

*shakes head*

We were bored.....I'm a very childish 15 year old...

Endymion
01-28-2005, 03:17 PM
you know... you could have just eaten your food and gone to your next class. were they harassing you, or just standing there?

The Talking Pie
01-28-2005, 03:18 PM
Yes. Both groups are fucking morons. Always bitching and whining and acting holier-than-fucking-thou. "Oh I'm a <insert stereotype's name here>, I hate those fucking <insert other stereotype's name here>, they're so fucking stupid," blah blah fucking blah. Moshers, Goths, Chavs, Skaters, whatever; they're all idiots. I mean seriously, when you ignore the music and clothes issues you have the same alcoholic twats who start fights and think they're better than everyone else for no good reason. I have yet to meet a single person in my school (and others, while I'm at it) who's an exception to this analysis.

Vicky
01-28-2005, 03:18 PM
chavs aren't gay.. cause they'd be beating each other up, but for them being gay, instead of one of them taking their slapper girlfriend with lovehandles the size of shoes.. hmmm. someone really should tell them that wearing "SEXY" or "BABE" on their arse or as a top (which is stretched to fuck since its a size 10 (UK!) and they're a size 18 (UK!) or something.) (note - arse words would also be stretched, for the same reason.. explaining the lovehandles)

_ߥ_vil_
01-28-2005, 03:19 PM
you know... you could have just eaten your food and gone to your next class. were they harassing you, or just standing there?

Both. and we was there first!!!!! Plain ugly stood there...and one spit at us. Ewww.....Chav spit

Noodles is gay
01-28-2005, 03:20 PM
We were bored.....I'm a very childish 15 year old...

But surely something better than "chavs are gay"? :rolleyes:

Well mayhap i'm just really mature :p

Anyway use long words to confuse them - it's such fun to watch them furrow their brows in an attempt to decipher what you call them. :cool:

Mota Boy
I've decided that I hate the word "chav", and anyone that uses it, by association, probably more than I'll hate the actual "chavs". Though that may change is the chavs self-identify with the word.

*snigger* - i'm in the 6th form so i get to shout at all the little kids
Wait, what year is that? Over here, sixth form is the equivalent of 12th grade.

_ߥ_vil_
chavs aren't gay.. cause they'd be beating each other up, but for them being gay, instead of one of them taking their slapper girlfriend with lovehandles the size of shoes.. hmmm. someone really should tell them that wearing "SEXY" or "BABE" on their arse or as a top (which is stretched to fuck since its a size 10 (UK!) and they're a size 18 (UK!) or something.) (note - arse words would also be stretched, for the same reason.. explaining the lovehandles)

LMAO....Vicky you make me laugh at times!!!

Vicky
Yes. Both groups are fucking morons. Always bitching and whining and acting holier-than-fucking-thou. "Oh I'm a <insert stereotype's name here>, I hate those fucking <insert other stereotype's name here>, they're so fucking stupid," blah blah fucking blah. Moshers, Goths, Chavs, Skaters, whatever; they're all idiots. I mean seriously, when you ignore the music and clothes issues you have the same alcoholic twats who start fights and think they're better than everyone else for no good reason. I have yet to meet a single person in my school (and others, while I'm at it) who's an exception to this analysis.

but chavs are funny! especially devvo.. hmmm.. me and him are gonna have babbies. then ill teach him to not swear 8 times in a sentence.. hmmm. could be hard.

Vicky
01-28-2005, 03:22 PM
I've decided that I hate the word "chav", and anyone that uses it, by association, probably more than I'll hate the actual "chavs". Though that may change is the chavs self-identify with the word.

I think thats year 12.. 16-17 year old. (except me cuz im a year behind..)

Noodles is gay
01-28-2005, 03:24 PM

^^ *snigger* - that's pretty good.

Try nerds though - they don't do that!

Yeah; i'm going to Greek summer school! :cool:

I don't know the American equivalent - people in my year are 17, and it's the year before the one that you go to university after - if thats any help?

_ߥ_vil_
01-28-2005, 03:26 PM
But surely something better than "chavs are gay"? :rolleyes:

I'm not clever.

Well mayhap i'm just really mature :p

Anyway use long words to confuse them - it's such fun to watch them furrow their brows in an attempt to decipher what you call them. :cool:

Yep...it's funny when i say antidistablishmentarianism to my bf and hes like 'What?!?'

Noodles is gay
01-28-2005, 03:35 PM
Yep...it's funny when i say antidistablishmentarianism to my bf and hes like 'What?!?'

And you manage to insert that into normal everyday conversation? Damn, you ARE clever!

Get a dictionary, learn some long words then recall then when preparing for mle against the chav scum.

(Oh and you spelt it wrong; antidisestablishmentarianism.)

_ߥ_vil_
01-28-2005, 03:36 PM
And you manage to insert that into normal everyday conversation? Damn, you ARE clever!

Get a dictionary, learn some long words then recall then when preparing for mle against the chav scum.

(Oh and you spelt it wrong; antidisestablishmentarianism.)

Nope, it was random word...i asked him what it meant....i tried to spell it though :p

the_GoDdEsS
01-28-2005, 03:37 PM
I've decided that I hate the word "chav".

Can't stand it either. It's becoming too popular on here.

Noodles is gay
01-28-2005, 03:39 PM
Nope, it was random word...i asked him what it meant....i tried to spell it though :p

I jest, I jest! :D

Can't stand it either. It's becoming too popular on here.

Same here - methinks the sun came up with it or some other tabloid

*shudders*

HornyPope
01-28-2005, 04:55 PM
In my school we had occasionaly scuffles between racial groups. Like real men. It was never about stupid pop culture and who listens to what music and wears what clothes. How idiotic must it be to get punched in the face because you wear converse and have a piercing in your nose.

Eccentric Sara
01-28-2005, 05:05 PM
We never had that problem at my school,as I was the only "alternative/mosher" type person in the entire 6th Form,and there weren't many ppl like me in other year groups. It was mostly chavs or ppl who didn't fall into either of the categories.
I hate the way ppl make big generalisations about how ppl are going to behave,just because of the way ppl dress. There is a girl on the course I am doing at the moment who is a complete chav.She wears hideous tracksuits,Adidas t-shirts,trainers,and yes,you've guessed it -gold jewellery! She wears a tacky pendant in the shape of a fairy and gold chain bracelets! However,despite all this,she is a really nice person! I can talk to her,no problem, so I don't see why I should care about what she's wearing! If someone's nice,who gives a shit what they're wearing? And,as Talking_Pie said,if they are horrible,who gives a shit what they're wearing? If someone isn't very nice,it's cos er,they're an idiot,not cos of the particular social/stereotypical group they belong to.

dirtybird
01-28-2005, 05:40 PM
the only "music group" at my school is the white guy's who like mtv shit only. me, maybe 2 or 3 others are the only non mexicans who arnt into rap shit.

JohnnyNemesis
01-28-2005, 07:49 PM
What the fuck is a chav?

Better yet, forget it...I bet I don't wanna know...

_ߥ_vil_
01-29-2005, 01:06 AM
I'm not into the stereotyping or whatever ...as i'm just me....i dress well...mixed! :D

I just want to laugh at all the beaten up people outside skool!!!!

Betty
01-29-2005, 01:56 AM
What the fuck is a chav?

Oh man, I've been thinking that for the past like, month. Those exact words. And I keep wanting to bring it up, and after reading this thread, I was right pumped up to just type in "What the fuck is a chav?" and you did it! I'm so excited!

So I second that comment.

Betty
01-29-2005, 01:57 AM
I've decided that I hate the word "chav"

It definitely rivals twixter.

RXP
01-29-2005, 02:39 AM
I prefer townie.

Vicky
01-29-2005, 02:58 AM
Oh man, I've been thinking that for the past like, month. Those exact words. And I keep wanting to bring it up, and after reading this thread, I was right pumped up to just type in "What the fuck is a chav?" and you did it! I'm so excited!

So I second that comment.

www.chavscum.co.uk
www.chavtowns.co.uk
www.chavspotting.co.uk (i think)
www.fat-pie.com/chavs.htm

slit_wrists
01-29-2005, 05:39 AM
i know it was awful at skl!! i cudnt walk down after skl without bein chased down da street! i wudnt mind so much but were sooo out numbered! 50 of us goth/mosha/skater/punk/freaks vs 100+ of them!! they kept us all in at diner time while the chavs stood outside just starin at us and abusin us! its fucked!

Vicky
01-29-2005, 05:52 AM
your post hurt my eyes. :( please don't say you're from bradford too..

JohnnyNemesis
01-29-2005, 08:08 AM
Ahh, so it's an attempt to act superior, snobby, and snotty towards people who are most likely complete strangers (chavs) in most situations. And for them to do the same!

Got it.

I grew out of that labeling shit when I was 13. And not to have some "holier than thou" attitude (cause I'm no better than the next person), but the labels are pathetic in my opinion.

sk8ter-hater
01-29-2005, 08:12 AM
What are chavs and what are moshers?

Vicky
01-29-2005, 08:22 AM
Ahh, so it's an attempt to act superior, snobby, and snotty towards people who are most likely complete strangers (chavs) in most situations. And for them to do the same!

No.. its hard to explain.. they are annoying, but then again so are loads of other people. I think its that a looooot of people assume that theres a divide between, well.. "moshers" and "chavs".. that they don't like each other cause they dress different. Which mostly, is true.. at school, anyone who didn't follow the latest highstreet trend ended up being bullied.. Which is basically what a chav is, a bully. Except they take it a lot further. Its like.. a huge gang of bullies, sometimes with weapons, even fireworks.
At college, there is groups of people who hang around with each other. Theres the "emo basement" and the group I'm in which is the well.. "moshers", I guess.. but I'm friends with "chavs" too. USUALLY (i'm not saying all the time, since sometimes it does happen), "moshers" leave "chavs" alone, cuz of the dressing different, and cuz.. well.. they're annoying. But "chavs" mostly are the ones who start shouting crap at people from cars, on the bus, even just walking. I'm not being biased.. cause.. I guess with the labelling thing, I do fit into the "mosher" group. And other than being silly with my friends and pretending to be a "chav", i leave them alone. But I can just walk into town for lunch, and get abuse shouted at me from some boy racer or something. Or get told to get a wash, ask what the fuck is wrong with my hair, Why I have pink trousers on, whats up with my bag. etc.

Vicky
01-29-2005, 08:25 AM
haha wow.. my english looks awful :s was just trying to explain, which i'm useless at. so ignore the crap english

sk8ter-hater
01-29-2005, 08:29 AM
Thanks umm.. for explaining.
I don't think ther's chavs at my school, or moshers.

Vicky
01-29-2005, 08:32 AM
I'm sure there is, but they're English terms, so you probably just don't realise

sk8ter-hater
01-29-2005, 08:34 AM
Well, if there were I, I would have noticed them by now.
Wait is it only in high school?
Or middle school?
Or college maybe?

Vicky
01-29-2005, 08:36 AM
High school & college, I think. (college being 16-18 in England)
Ermm.. A mosher is just someone who is.. well.. different from popular people I guess. Stupid kids assume its people who wear something black.. but its just people who aaare.. different. i suppose. hot topic like. (Im assuming you're american)

sk8ter-hater
01-29-2005, 08:37 AM
You assummed right.
Do you mean goths?
Or the bitchy popular kids?
Or maybe the black kids with the cheap name brands?

Vicky
01-29-2005, 08:39 AM
i mean goths. skaters. punks. emo people. whatever.. just people who dont follow trends and such.

slit_wrists
01-29-2005, 08:40 AM
your post hurt my eyes. :( please don't say you're from bradford too..
nope i aint from bradford im from batley but i go to same skl as _ߥ_vil_

Vicky
01-29-2005, 08:41 AM
nope i aint from bradford im from batley but i go to same skl as _ߥ_vil_

near enough bradford. im so glad i live on the nice side of leeds :\

sk8ter-hater
01-29-2005, 08:41 AM
But those are trends.
they're just the not-acknowledged trends

Talman
01-29-2005, 08:42 AM
There is at mine and theres like mostly chavs and they are taking over the school. Nobheads!

*Waits for vickys impression of a Chav"

"moshers" are so 2 years ago.
________
Universal Health (http://uhwh.com/)

slit_wrists
01-29-2005, 08:43 AM
leeds is ace i love shoppin in corn ex! i live nearer leeds den bradford

Vicky
01-29-2005, 08:44 AM
But those are trends.
they're just the not-acknowledged trends

they are, but they arent the popular highstreet store trends, which is what im trying to say. its easier if i just say "people who listen to non dance music" but its not true, so yeah. i'll just say its that, maybe you'll understand then

JohnnyNemesis
01-29-2005, 08:45 AM
just people who aaare.. different. i suppose. hot topic like. (Im assuming you're american)

Over here, people who shop at Hot Topic are just as much a majority. And they're usually fake fashion whores who treat everyone like shit, and that's why people avoid them.

Vicky
01-29-2005, 08:45 AM
leeds is ace i love shoppin in corn ex! i live nearer leeds den bradford

agh. *cringe*. the corn x is good for shoes. and jeans. but other than that its silly and overpriced. suppose you "proper wanna b wun ov dem moshas wot sit aatside" eh?

Vicky
01-29-2005, 08:46 AM
Over here, people who shop at Hot Topic are just as much a majority. And they're usually fake fashion whores who treat everyone like shit, and that's why people avoid them.

thats what i mean by a chav! except they don't wear hot topic like clothes. i like those clothes, though.. could be cause we dont get hot topic here

sk8ter-hater
01-29-2005, 08:46 AM
Oooh, I get it.
Those trends suck ass.
Wait, all trends suck ass.
I choose no trends, I just hang with my trend-less friends.

slit_wrists
01-29-2005, 08:48 AM
agh. *cringe*. the corn x is good for shoes. and jeans. but other than that its silly and overpriced. suppose you "proper wanna b wun ov dem moshas wot sit aatside" eh?
lol no i dont sit outside but most of my mates do. i prefer 2 look longingly at the stuff i cant aford and sumtimes get ppl to steal stuff from grin but only ickle things like shoe laces and stuff

JohnnyNemesis
01-29-2005, 08:48 AM
thats what i mean by a chav! except they don't wear hot topic like clothes. i like those clothes, though.. could be cause we dont get hot topic here

Yeah, but the people I mentioned don't ALWAYS do that. The majority of them do. Some are nice people, which is why I think labels and derogatory blanket statements are complete bullshit.

Hell, I've been thrown into tons of categories, none of which ever fit me properly. I'm either indifferent or friendly as hell to anyone and everyone who's nice enough. All the categories are crap, and a few bad apples does not spoil the bunch.

JohnnyNemesis
01-29-2005, 08:49 AM
lol no i dont sit outside but most of my mates do. i prefer 2 look longingly at the stuff i cant aford and sumtimes get ppl to steal stuff from grin but only ickle things like shoe laces and stuff

...Stop the madness...

Vicky
01-29-2005, 08:49 AM
Yeah, but the people I mentioned don't ALWAYS do that. The majority of them do. Some are nice people, which is why I think labels and derogatory blanket statements are complete bullshit.

Hell, I've been thrown into tons of categories, none of which ever fit me properly. I'm either indifferent or friendly as hell to anyone and everyone who's nice enough. All the categories are crap, and a few bad apples does not spoil the bunch.

I did say it wasnt all of them in my long babble post. Some are decent enough, but most of them aren't.

JohnnyNemesis
01-29-2005, 08:51 AM
I know you didn't say that all of them are like that, but using the word "chav" to describe them implies that you DID mean all of them. It's where intention and action are separate.

Vicky
01-29-2005, 08:51 AM

thats stupid. its just gonna make them put the prices up even more, well done. i can afford the stuff in grin. most of my jeans are from grin. but you dont steal it! and tell your mates to get a life :\

slit_wrists
01-29-2005, 08:52 AM
me and my mates cant walk around skl now without bein harased and get death threats. its stupid. we didnt even do stuff to them to make em hate us

slit_wrists
01-29-2005, 08:52 AM
thats stupid. its just gonna make them put the prices up even more, well done. i can afford the stuff in grin. most of my jeans are from grin. but you dont steal it! and tell your mates to get a life :\
ok then will do. no more stealing stuff.

Vicky
01-29-2005, 08:53 AM
I know you didn't say that all of them are like that, but using the word "chav" to describe them implies that you DID mean all of them. It's where intention and action are separate.

the tv calls them chavs, there are websites about it, they're in newspapers. and using the word chav doesnt imply that i meant all of them. its just a bit of fun, other than the whole them mostly being wankers. don't take it too seriously

JohnnyNemesis
01-29-2005, 08:54 AM
I'm not taking it too seriously, I'm just trying to understand.

EDIT: I just think there are way too many connections between "chav" and other derogatory terms that stereotype groups...it's way too similar to racist and prejudiced words people throw around, except it's used on a lesser scale. Just discomforting in my opinion.

Vicky
01-29-2005, 08:55 AM
if you live in bradford, or near it, you're bound to get death threats anyway! Its a shithole.

slit_wrists
01-29-2005, 08:57 AM
yeah i know but iv been goin to that skl for 3 yrs and av never bein singled out and now all of a sudden ther after me. god ther dick heads

Vicky
01-29-2005, 08:57 AM
I'm not taking it too seriously, I'm just trying to understand.

seems like you were taking it a bit too seriously, sorry :p. its mostly in good fun, you make fun of them to friends, which is what i tend to do.. then you get the stupid ones who take it all a bit far and someone gets hurt. luckily there aren't that many of them at my college, and the ones who are at my college, i'm friends with anyway.. its just the stupid 23year old with 6 kids and a pimped up car you have to avoid

Vicky
01-29-2005, 09:01 AM
yeah i know but iv been goin to that skl for 3 yrs and av never bein singled out and now all of a sudden ther after me. god ther dick heads

well, if you hate being singled out so much, dont bring attention to yourself. which you're probably doing, right?

jonno
01-29-2005, 10:01 AM
i left school in 1998, but where i live, chavs ARE the high street. i was attacked by 5 of them one night after coming back from a gig for having an offspring t-shirt. needless to say i lost!! (cmon, 5 on 1 - bound to really!)

Idiot
01-29-2005, 10:07 AM
^Must've been nasty, was it not?

Vicky
01-29-2005, 10:11 AM
im glad i only get comments :\

Noodles is gay
01-29-2005, 10:14 AM
im glad i only get comments :\

Yeah, worst i ever get is getting spat at - it's disgusting but better than getting beaten up i guess :(

I usually just run - i'm such a coward; run and leave them in the dust - works a charm plus it saves me from the spit and inevitable blows.

JohnnyNemesis
01-29-2005, 10:18 AM
If some asshole spits at you, he or she deserves a serious beating! I guess running is a smarter, safer alternative, so I'll just hope that these people spit at the wrong person sooner or later and get the shit kicked out of them.

Noodles is gay
01-29-2005, 10:20 AM
If some asshole spits at you, he or she deserves a serious beating! I guess running is a smarter, safer alternative, so I'll just hope that these people spit at the wrong person sooner or later and get the shit kicked out of them.

*snigger*

Totally agreed; running is good for me though.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-29-2005, 10:20 AM
Running from a fight is good excersise.

Trust me, I know.

The Talking Pie
01-29-2005, 10:22 AM
I run home. I have swords at home, they don't.

Noodles is gay
01-29-2005, 10:25 AM
Running from a fight is good excersise.

Trust me, I know.

Certainly is, i run and i'm not ashamed to admit it!

"If you define cowardice as running away at the first sign of danger, screaming and tripping and begging for mercy, then yes, Mr. Brave man, I guess I'm a coward."

Vicky
01-29-2005, 10:26 AM
I end up walking into a shop, or if theres none near by I have a very good kick. Very very good. I also have a bad temper... hmm. Its annoying, I don't even feel safe walking the 10minute walk from the local mini bus station bus stop thing, to my house, after I've been out to the pub and the buses don't go to my house anymore :\

Vicky
01-29-2005, 10:27 AM
Its also good that I'm a lot taller than most of them.. and they don't like my umbrella.. hehe

JohnnyNemesis
01-29-2005, 10:28 AM
"If you define cowardice as running away at the first sign of danger, screaming and tripping and begging for mercy, then yes, Mr. Brave man, I guess I'm a coward."

Mr. Handey is the man!

The Talking Pie
01-29-2005, 10:28 AM
I feel safe nowhere, so I never go out. When I do, I won't walk down a street with another person on it. As a result, I'm the only person I know [from here] who's not been placed in that situation.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-29-2005, 10:29 AM
Why don't you use your rocket boosters?

Noodles is gay
01-29-2005, 10:30 AM
I feel safe nowhere, so I never go out. When I do, I won't walk down a street with another person on it. As a result, I'm the only person I know [from here] who's not been placed in that situation.

Ahh, poor talking pie never goes out

*hugs*

Mr. Handey is the man!

Yay! someone realized! He rocks :cool:

Vicky
01-29-2005, 10:30 AM
Where do you live? I know its England somewhere.. but it sounds pretty bad there :\ I can go most places by myself during the day, but at night its just.. scary

(that was to the magical pie who talks..)

The Talking Pie
01-29-2005, 10:33 AM
I'm just afriad of everyone, so I don't even trust old ladies. And about the rocket boosters... *whispers* I'm really a person :p I live in Coventry. Centre of England. As such, all the crap in the country gravitates here.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-29-2005, 10:34 AM
I was a believer about your pieness. You had to go ruin it.

Uhm.. anyway.. the whole Leeds and Coventry areas sound scary.

Vicky
01-29-2005, 10:36 AM
I'm just afriad of everyone, so I don't even trust old ladies. And about the rocket boosters... *whispers* I'm really a person :p I live in Coventry. Centre of England. As such, all the crap in the country gravitates here.

ahhh noodles is gay is from Cov too.
mr nightbringer dave - leeds is a looot better than castleford (where i live) at night.. its still.. agh.. but not as bad

Punky Dudess
01-29-2005, 10:40 AM
its funny how most of the chavs @ mi skool are in bottom set 4 every subject + the greebos and that r in top!
WEIRD!

Noodles is gay
01-29-2005, 11:04 AM

ARGH!!!

That's so cool! I'm from Coventry! Crazy. :eek:

Coventry is certainly a cesspit though. :( I hate it, and it never feels safe - esp. around Far Gosford Street.

Betty
01-29-2005, 02:33 PM
Well, these stories certainly don't motivate me to ever move to England.

Trip Boy
01-29-2005, 02:33 PM
Don't! Canada rules anyways!

Kim Jong Il
01-29-2005, 02:43 PM
Refer to my topic in the politics section for a viable solution of this problem.

Eccentric Sara
01-29-2005, 03:11 PM
Awies. *hugs* I don't really go out either. That's only cos I don't have any friends here to go out with though. Redditch is a shit-hole,but I feel lucky to live here now that I've heard how bad some other places are. :eek:

Trip Boy
01-29-2005, 03:12 PM
^ Is your hair really those colors?

Eccentric Sara
01-29-2005, 03:17 PM
Not anymore. It was a while ago when I was at uni though. My hair is brown with blonde tips at the moment. There are pics of it as it is now in the Photo Album thread.

Chris
01-29-2005, 06:21 PM
*snigger*

Totally agreed; running is good for me though.

you should run back for your superman costume and then confront them again ;)

Well, these stories certainly don't motivate me to ever move to England.

its pretty fine down south, relatively

Noodles is gay
01-29-2005, 06:23 PM
you should run back for your superman costume and then confront them again ;)

SHIT! You remember that! :eek: Damn, i'll never live it down!

Chris
01-29-2005, 07:01 PM
could be like the scene outta only fools and horses - you running out from some (random) smoke dressed as superman (women) and then they'll shit themselves and leg it!

jonno
01-30-2005, 01:18 PM
i live in lovely southend-on-sea, and we have all the boy racers at the seafront, which are mostly chavs. so that's not a good place to goto at night time if you're a punk or a goth, or anything different from what they dress like to be honest, they'll bother ya.