PDA

View Full Version : !Bust Some Rhymes!

ThatOneGuy123
01-28-2005, 06:37 PM
I believe this may be a first i dunno Im too lazy to check i will in a min but for now Bust a rhyme or bust a move......

I move to the beat like a baby in a high seat see the toe nails on ya feet i adjust my pants i use my hands i bust ya face I disgrace ya whole race from the mexicans to the jews i hit ya with pews like a transformer i shock you and run wait for a minute if ya feel my gun oh stunned like a nigger on the run have fun be No.1 do a dance touch ya pants but if ya cant then use ya face make a little move to the badass groove mothafuckas in the backroom fuckin like abuncha hoodlums like johnny cash i make ya feel like Kevin Nash put a rail up ur ass and tell you Im from the past like david Blane I play my games inside my house and make you shit yourself.....yes i know im the worst MCee ever

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-28-2005, 06:38 PM
Rapping is for morons.

nitropenguin!
01-28-2005, 06:42 PM
Time to express the famous meaning to the RAP acronym -

Retards Attempting Poetry.
I'm sure you've all seen it, hehe.

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-28-2005, 06:45 PM
^ I've never seen that. But it's so, so true.

ThatOneGuy123
01-28-2005, 06:47 PM
ok I got a better one:

When this began i had nothin to say and i get lost in these games we play when i let it all out to find that im not the only person with the things inside just stuck hollow and alone and the fault is my own

its actually linkin park but it rocks I know the whole thing but im too lazy to post it all

TheUnholyNightbringer
01-28-2005, 06:48 PM
Stop posting rap, please. Thank you.

SkunkIt
01-28-2005, 06:52 PM
In a tree he will pee oops it landed on his knee. To the bar in his car will he ever get that far? oh wait he has a date, who he just offered some cake. She said yes, what a mess, so he he got drunk with the rest. :confused:

sk8ter-hater
01-28-2005, 07:18 PM
Here's one.
You're a fag
You die

the syllables don't match though

JohnnyNemesis
01-28-2005, 07:22 PM
I love when people who know absolutely NOTHING about rap or hip hop and assume that some moron wearing Fubu represents an entire lifestyle or culture that they also know nothing about...it's funny when those people think they have any business badmouthing hip hop.

I also don't think it's a coincidence that half the people who do this were born after 1986.

Bah, delete this thread before everyone gets their turn to display their ignorance.

_ߥ_vil_
01-29-2005, 01:09 AM
[QUOTE=TripBoy]Forget them, the children here have always been ignorant and stubborn musical bigots.QUOTE]

Agreed for once..Respect people even though you don't like what they listen to or do OR dress like!

Killb0y
01-29-2005, 01:15 AM
rap -> crap... whatever

_ߥ_vil_
01-29-2005, 01:20 AM
errmmm....

what was that one my bf made for me in a way!
*Fogot* as long as the sun shines we'll shine together, Me and you forever....

O.k i look like a prick so i'll shut it!

Obie2trice
01-29-2005, 01:45 AM
lots of pathetic fuckers like Killb0y here

JohnnyNemesis
01-29-2005, 08:10 AM
rap -> crap... whatever

Ouch! You broke down ALL of my logic with that one!

Killb0y
01-29-2005, 10:54 AM
lots of pathetic fuckers like Killb0y here

oh dear how that hurt me
no one can take a joke

ThatOneGuy123
03-14-2005, 05:30 PM
that was kinda harsh and kinda funny..yeah this thread never worked just like "Fears" summer guy fucked it up by talkin about he likes big cocks and stuff pisses me off that my threads never go far but its all good,I make people laugh,I have many friends,if I dont make you laugh thats fine but know this...I will have my day

GreenTerror
03-14-2005, 07:34 PM
Old school rap is the shizznet.
New rap sucks.