PDA

View Full Version : Black Cadence - Our chance at fame?

RexDarr
04-09-2010, 10:39 PM
A little backround on Black Cadence,
We are a 3 piece band formed in the summer of 2009. The members are:
Aidan - Guitar & Vocals
Rex [me] - Bass
Kris - Drums
We have played only 3 concerts, have written about 8 songs (all originals), and have a small fanbase that is growing weekly.
We are looking at making a 3 song demo album this month and looking at recording a full CD by the fall.
www.blackcadence.webs.com

We recieved a phone call from one of our old concert venues saying that there is a local band that is looking for an opening band. We would play for about half an hour and can sell our CDs and other merchandise.
There would be about two thousand people there (as of April 9th [based on ticket sales]). We are extremly excited about playing this gig and we are seeing this as an opportunity for getting our name out there. We are also looking at touring in the summer with some bands we know and possibly playing during The Stampede and the Lilac Festival a couple of concerts we are planning on making with a few other bands, and we are trying to get in to the Warped Tour in Edmonton this August.

I don't want anyone to give bad feedback because they are angry cuz we don't have any songs on our site or because I am extremly excited about the concerts and that we are playing and the window of light that leads to fame!
I appreciate any positive support, thank you.

P.S: If you are in the Calgary area or just interested in Black Cadence you can join our Facebook group or our Youtube group. Both links are on our website!

ad8
04-10-2010, 02:13 AM
Well since I haven't heard any of your songs, I can't say anything negative about them!

Please try to use this thread for any further updates from now on.

RexDarr
04-10-2010, 07:49 PM
Well since I haven't heard any of your songs, I can't say anything negative about them!

Please try to use this thread for any further updates from now on.

Aye Aye captain. I actually spoke to the recording company and we are planning on going in on April 18th for 5 hours for rough recordings and possibly start working on our clean recordings