PDA

View Full Version : pre-sale tickets

hammeru008
04-15-2010, 09:25 AM
can anybody tell me the password for pre-sale tickets to the Boston show?

PunksKillEmos
04-15-2010, 11:38 AM
MESSEDUP
is the code

cool 2 hate 681
04-16-2010, 01:04 PM
and just in case here is the 311 presale

http://tixx1.artistarena.com/311/

user:hive
password:unity

presalepasswordhunter
04-17-2010, 11:04 AM
but the 311 presale seems to cost more...they may have added the facility fee into the ticket price though because when i go through the offspring presale they tack on some huge fees 10.50 for convenience charge 8.50 facility fee....ofcourse this is different depending where u live i was looking at the chicago venue.....idk tho i can see 311 just adding 5 bucks to make some money :-)

ruffryder2176
04-18-2010, 08:50 AM
does anyone know the presale password for the maryland heights show

ruffryder2176
04-18-2010, 08:53 AM
how do u join the offspring fan club

Little_Miss_1565
04-18-2010, 04:47 PM
There isn't an Offspring fan club, but if you want to get the presale codes for future shows you should join the email list on Offspring.com and make sure you enter an accurate ZIP code.

Koopa
04-19-2010, 12:20 PM
How are the tickets to the pre-sale? I usually try to get in the first few rows outside of the pit, but can never seem to get those tix through the presale. I usually have to go through some third party vendor, like stub-hub. I was just wondering if anyone knew what kind of tickets were being sold in the presale? It's usually pit tickets and then some second tier type tickets, which is not what I'm looking for...

Jbird26
04-19-2010, 01:20 PM
Can anyone tell me the presale passcode for the Chicago show??

captainamazing22
04-22-2010, 01:38 PM
does any one know the password for the Atlanta show?

Tijs
04-22-2010, 03:43 PM
How are the tickets to the pre-sale? I usually try to get in the first few rows outside of the pit, but can never seem to get those tix through the presale. I usually have to go through some third party vendor, like stub-hub. I was just wondering if anyone knew what kind of tickets were being sold in the presale? It's usually pit tickets and then some second tier type tickets, which is not what I'm looking for...Slightly off-topic, but can someone quickly explain to me this:
Are there different kind of tickets in the US? Because in no matter what country I've been to concert in, there's always just one type of ticket: the ticket. You can decide wherever you want be during the concert. There's no first-row ticket, or seated tickets, or whatever.

Little_Miss_1565
04-22-2010, 07:37 PM
Slightly off-topic, but can someone quickly explain to me this:
Are there different kind of tickets in the US? Because in no matter what country I've been to concert in, there's always just one type of ticket: the ticket. You can decide wherever you want be during the concert. There's no first-row ticket, or seated tickets, or whatever.

Depends on the size of the venue. When I saw the band last summer, the show was general admission like you describe. They're doing amphitheaters on this tour, though, and most of those are entirely assigned seating with some general admission areas, like the pit or a lawn area.

girlishwunder
04-28-2010, 07:00 PM
pre-sale code 4 CA show in Irvine? plezzzeee

cool 2 hate 681
04-28-2010, 09:21 PM
pre-sale code 4 CA show in Irvine? plezzzeee

the pre sale code is MESSEDUP

Little_Miss_1565
04-29-2010, 07:04 AM
Hope all these new people asking for the codes that are sent to the email list aren't scalpers.

Koopa
04-30-2010, 12:30 AM
Slightly off-topic, but can someone quickly explain to me this:

I'm going to go to the show at Irvine which is an outdoor amphitheater. If you look on the seating chart for the show, there is pit, orchestra, loge and lawn (I believe). They are tiered sections and they have rows, like A-Z. Anyway, as soon as the band pre-sale came up, the only tickets I could find (I was only searching for 2) were in the loge area. They are not bad seats, but they certainly aren't pit or orchestra.
My question was basically which seats are they giving away and in the presale, for Irvine at least, they are the loge section. I guess if I want pit or orchestra seats, I will need to wait until they are on sale to the general public on Saturday morning, or buy them from a third party vendor.

Sucks they don't give away better seats at the band presale. I can understand that they don't at the radio presale, but not the band. Whatever tho. They'll be back on tour and playing new material. I'm not complaining.

Little_Miss_1565
04-30-2010, 07:08 AM
Koopa, most presales include a portion of all those prime areas. But as you can imagine, they go quickly.

Koopa
04-30-2010, 05:18 PM
Koopa, most presales include a portion of all those prime areas. But as you can imagine, they go quickly.

I dont know... I had everything lined up and as soon as the clock struck 3 (which is when the presale started) I hit the search for tickets button and nothing came up. I'm sure they sell fast, but it's not possible that they were gone before I searched. Tried best available and all they had was the loge section.

Little_Miss_1565
05-03-2010, 07:57 AM
I dont know... I had everything lined up and as soon as the clock struck 3 (which is when the presale started) I hit the search for tickets button and nothing came up. I'm sure they sell fast, but it's not possible that they were gone before I searched. Tried best available and all they had was the loge section.

When I got tickets for Iron Maiden at Madison Square Garden, they sold out in less than a minute. The entire MSG. Less than a minute. It happens. It sucks, but it happens.

Offspring87
06-26-2012, 11:47 PM
Does anyone know the presale password for Atlantic City, NJ? Greatly appreciate it.